Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quick Reprieve

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Quick Reprieve - Page 11 Empty Re: A Quick Reprieve

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 am

Kymin relaxed in Felix's arms, letting his head rest against Felix's shoulder, the one opposite the side on which his neck was being kissed. He gave a light sound of pleasure at the kisses, that sounded like a very small moan. "Mmmm...if I didn't know the bath would get cold eventually, I could fall asleep right here in your arms," he mumbled quietly, closing his eyes. He let his arms rest over Felix's, his hands on top of the other male's, thumbs lightly trailing over the hands underneath them. He loved Felix for doing this for him. The memories that had frightened him so terribly earlier were fading back into their rightful places as memories in the back of his mind. He didn't want to move from his spot in Felix's arms. Eventually they'd have to wash each other over, but they still had plenty of time for that, didn't they?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 am

Felix smiled at the sound Kymin made. It was ever so enticing. He would have loved to do more, but this wasn't about intimacy, this was about helping Kymin calm down and relax. He didn't want his lover to be scared, so right now he'd focus on something other than what he wanted. "Don't worry, you can fall asleep in my arms tonight, that way you can continue to stay warm." He gave a small smile. If you don't fall asleep while I'm massaging you that is. Blue eyes closed and Felix lightly drifted off, but was well aware of everything around him. Once the water started to get warm he'd wash Kymin and then move on to the final event of the night.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Kymin let his eyes slide closed. This was so nice. He honestly didn't mind that this was all they'd be doing tonight, because it would be one of the nights he'd remember best. "Mmkay..." Even though Felix had said he could fall asleep in his arms later, he couldn't help but nuzzle his head into his lover's neck. After a few minutes of just laying there in Felix's arms, he finally mumbled something, his eyes only halfway open. "Ah, I think the water's cooling off..." He didn't want to move, so he was going to wait for Felix to move first.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Felix was out by the time Kymin nuzzled him. His chest rising and falling in a soft pattern as Kymin lay against him. It was only when Kymin mentioned the water did he open his eyes. "Mkay," he said as he reached over the side and grabbed a washcloth. He dipped it in the water and slowly began to wash Kymin off. "I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to do this a bit more often," he said with a smirk. Blue eyes shinned lightly as he kissed Kymin a few times. "I love you," he whispered in the green eyed male's ear. Today, at this moment, he really meant it. He loved Kymin more than life itself.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:18 pm

"Hmhm...I think I'll join you," he mumbled with a smile. Yes, he wouldn't mind doing this more often. It was so nice. Just laying against Felix and feeling the other male's breathing. The soft glow of the candles made it even better, like they really were in their own little world. Kymin inhaled lightly after Felix said he loved him, trying to implant this moment, this memory, with just the scent. "I love you too," he breathed out softly, returning the small kisses with a few more of his own. It was annoying that there was only one washcloth in the bathroom, but two towels. It was a nice hotel, but there were some things lacking. Not like Kymin was going to let that get him down. "Thank you, for this," he mumbled with a smile, pressing his lips against Felix's softly as the other male washed him over.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Felix smiled when Kymin agreed to join him. That was good. He would love to have the other male as company. When Kymin returned the kisses, Felix smiled afterwards. Felix waited until the last kiss had been broken to speak. "No problem," he breathed quietly. "I'd do anything to see you smile again," he whispered. He finished washing Kymin and then looked at the other male. "Go dry off and lay on the bed, I'll be out in a minute," he said with a smile. Felix wondered if he should tell Kymin to light the candles in the bedroom, but figured he'd do it himself.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Kymin smiled softly. He was so glad to have found Felix. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world to have him. He noticed briefly that neither of them were talking at a normal volume. It was as if speaking too loudly would break the calm of this place branching off from reality. "Mmkay. Don't take too long," he smiled, kissing his love lightly one more time before he slowly climbed out of the bathtub. He didn't really want to leave Felix. Didn't want to leave the sanctity of this moment. He grabbed a towel and started drying himself off as he left. He felt so much better than before. He closed the door behind him so that the light from the bedroom wouldn't filter into the bathroom. Half of this reason was because he was going to take it upon himself to light all the little candles that were placed around the room after he dried off. He didn't bother putting boxers on, only because he felt it was unnecessary right now. Once he had the candles lit and the towel folded on the floor next to the bathroom door, Kymin turned the main light off in the room, so that the only light was the glow of the candles, just like it had been in the bathroom. The black haired male didn't want to break their little world just yet. Laying on his stomach on the bed, Kymin took a deep breath and remembered the smell from the bathroom in that moment where Felix had whispered that he loved him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Felix smiled. "I won't," he promised. Once Kymin was gone, Felix let out a small sigh. He was so glad that things were turning out okay. He slowly washed himself, letting the water run along his arms. Once he was finished, he climbed out and dried off. Letting the water drain from the tub, he left out of the room after blowing out the candles. He was surprised to see the candles lit in the bedroom. He smirked and dressed in a pair of shorts, but left his shirt off. He grabbed the oil from the nightstand and climbed onto the bed. Kissing Kymin lightly he whispered, "Just close your eyes and enjoy." He planted a few kisses along Kymin's spine and then poured some oil into his hands. It was scented, meant for calming people down and helping them sleep. Felix rubbed his hands together and then got to work on massaging Kymin's shoulders and then his back. His movements were slow and gentle.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:05 pm

By the time Felix came into the bedroom, Kymin had his eyes closed, but he was far from being asleep. He'd opened his eyes to look at his lover when he'd climbed onto the bed, smiling softly. A shiver ran through him and he closed his eyes again when Felix kissed along his spine. He was seriously going to have to return the favor some day. This was far too nice not to. "Mmm...that feels nice," he chuckled. "And you said-" There was a pause as Kymin yawned. "And you said I should become a masseur," he mumbled happily and sleepily.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Felix was happy to see that Kymin was nice and comfortable as he massaged them. "No thanks, I like being a ninja," he said with a chuckle. These massages were reserved solely for Kymin. Hell, Felix wasn't sure where this awesome talent had come from. Maybe he was just mimicking Kymin's movements from the other day. Felix smirked. His memory was brilliant. Not only was it photographic, but he could pick up on movements too. He would continue to massage the older male until he was sleep. Felix figured it'd be safer than hoping Kymin would go to sleep on his own. The trip was easy, but they still needed to be at a hundred percent just in case.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Eventually Kymin's breathing became softer and he felt himself drifting off into sleep. There was a small smile on his face as he slept, and it was clear that any fearful thoughts from before were no longer present. He mumbled something in his sleep, but it wasn't loud enough to be comprehensible.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Felix took a few more moments to massage Kymin after he was sleep. Backing away slowly, Felix got off the bed and went over to each candle and blew it out. He then washed his hands, put Kymin's towel in the bathroom, then went and climbed up next to his lover. Laying next to Kymin he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. He wasn't really tired, but sleep didn't sound so bad right now. Especially when everything smelled so nice and fresh. Especially with Kymin's warm body next to him. Yeah, he was going to go to sleep.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Kymin woke up fairly early the next morning, but he felt refreshed and happy. He slowly blinked himself awake, rubbing the sleep from his eyes before smiling at the sight of Felix next to him. He kissed the other male's forehead lightly, so as to not wake him up, before crawling off the bed, grateful for the type of mattress. Grabbing boxers and a pair of pants, he slid them on quietly before going over to the kitchen and putting one of the cup ramen's in the microwave after adding water. Once again, grateful for the utilities in the room; the microwave was virtually silent. Leaning against the counter, Kymin smiled lightly as he watched his love sleeping.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Felix didn't dream throughout the night. It wasn't uncommon since he'd spent most of his immortal life unable to dream up until the time his memories had been recovered. He chalked it up to be that he was really relaxed. Due to the memory foam, he didn't feel Kymin move from the bed. The kiss he was somewhat aware of, but didn't care about. Instead he rolled onto his side and pulled the covers over himself. It was too early to wake up so he was going to sleep until Lain called and asked if they were ready. That or until Kymin made him get up.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Kymin smiled when he saw Felix roll over, and took the ramen from the microwave just before it beeped. Stirring it with a fork, he went over to sit on the couch, where Vishnu was, petting the puppy. Considering he had to wait a couple minutes for his ramen to cool off, he went over to get his cell phone before sitting back down. He wanted his phone by him in case Lain called, but since it was still early, he didn't expect her to for a while. So instead, he just ate his ramen, even though it was hot. Vishnu probably had to go outside, and he wanted a smoke, so it would be okay. After he finished his ramen, he went out on the patio, quietly closing the door behind him, and stretched. He'd forgotten until that moment that he didn't have a shirt on, but that was fine. No one was going to be out this early anyways. He was glad there was a chair, so he could sit down while he smoked.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Felix continued to sleep. He shifted lightly when he heard the door close, but figured it was fine. Maybe Kymin had taken Vishnu out. He never understood why that man got up so early. What was so important about getting up at the break of dawn? Felix gave a small mumble and then sneeze. It was enough to make him turn beneath the covers. Last night he hadn't slept with them on because he had Kymin to keep him warm. Now that Kymin was gone, Felix needed all the warmth he could get. Not that it was cold or anything, but still. He curled up a bit more and tried to get back to his state of peaceful sleepiness.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Kymin was outside for a good ten minutes before coming back inside. He smiled when he saw that Felix was still sleeping. Walking over to the other male, he knelt down and kissed Felix just below his ear before whispering. "Hey, I'm taking Vishnu out, okay?" As if he expected a response. He didn't, really. So he put a shirt on, woke Vishnu up, and took the puppy out for a walk. He got back to the hotel room about twenty minutes later, letting Vishnu run inside. What he didn't expect was for the puppy to find a way to jump up on the bed to start licking Felix's face. The black haired ninja couldn't help but laugh as he went to pick the half wolf pup up. "Hey, daddy's sleeping," he chuckled, cuddling the puppy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Felix attempted to open his eyes, but the effort was far too much, so he just gave up and nodded. Yawning he curled up into a tighter ball and continued to sleep. Felix wasn't anywhere near awake when his lover and son got back. When he suddenly felt a tongue on his face, Felix shot up. "Vishnu!" Felix looked at Kymin suspiciously. "Did you put him on the bed?" He shook his head and laid back down on the bed. "Agh. I was good and sleep," he mumbled. He shook his head lightly. Yawning he looked at Kymin. "Good morning."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Kymin couldn't help but laugh at Felix's reaction, despite the fact that he was trying to hold it back. "I didn't, I swear, I got up on his own," he grinned, his green eyes shining. He kept a hold on Vishnu as the puppy tried licking his face as well. "Good morning to you too. I think he just wanted his daddy to wake up," he smiled, sitting on the bed next to Felix and putting Vishnu back down on the bed. The puppy immediately went over to Felix with his tail wagging.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Felix narrowd his eyes as Vishnu came over to him. "I'm watching you," he said with a smile. He scratched the pup behind the ears. "I'm up now little guy, you happy?" He glanced to Kymin. "And I don't believe he got up here on his own. He's still just a little kid." He looked to Vishnu. "Has he started teaching you to be a ninja dog already?" He smirked at the thought. Sitting up he stretched. "Man, I haven't slept that good in a long time," he said with a smirk. Crawling over to Kymin he wrapped his arms around his lover and kissed him. "How'd you sleep."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Kymin only smiled when Felix said he was watching him. Vishnu was happily licking at Felix's hand as he was pet, giving a small, excited bark. "Looks like he is happy," the black haired ninja smiled, looking to Vishnu as he moved to make himself more comfortable. "Little kid or not, I think he has the reflexes of a cat. He climbed up here all by himself," he nodded. "Hmhm, glad to know. We definitely have to do that more often," he said, kissing Felix back. "I slept great," he smiled, leaning against his silver haired boyfriend. "And you know what? It was all thanks to you," he nodded lightly, pressing a soft kiss to Felix's neck.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Felix shook his head as Vishnu licked his hand. "Reflexes of a cat with no stamina to spare." He gave a small chuckle and then focused his attention back to Kymin. "A perfect time would be right after a long day of training," he said. "I know we're on vacation and all, but I like to keep my skills sharp. If my muscle mass disappears I feel scrawny. I don't wanna feel scrawny." Felix smirked and then gave a small noise when Kymin kissed his neck. "I'm glad you slept well," he mused. "And I'm even gladder that I can make you happy." He ran his hands along Kymin's back. "I'm glad I took that transfer mission to the Rock," he said happily. "It was there that I met a really awesome guy. At first I thought he was a real pain in the ass, but a couple of beers after four years in prison can change things really quick." He gave a smirk. "He sort of took advantage of me, but that's okay. I'm glad he did or else I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now. Yeah, he's a real cool guy."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:24 pm

"Mmhm. For having such large bursts of energy, he sure does wear out quick." He smiled at Felix's suggestion. "Yeah...now that you mention it, I haven't done much working out aside from jogging with Vishnu," he frowned lightly. "We can hardly call yesterday a..." Kymin trailed off when he remembered Felix had ended up wounded from yesterday's fight. His eyes lit up at his love's little anecdote about how they'd met. He couldn't help but snuggle against the other male. "Mmhmhm, I was a pain in the ass? Heh, when I think back on it, I didn't really give you much breathing room," he snickered. "Hmm, but you don't mind me taking advantage of you anymore," he chuckled. "Oh how times have changed." He pulled Felix into a long, slow kiss. A few moments later he pulled back with a light in his eye. "How're you feeling? I mean, your wounds from yesterday? Think they need to be stitched up?" he asked.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Felix shrugged. "How about we all take a day to work out when we get back home, right now we're technically still on vacation," he said with a nod. His tilted his head when Kymin stopped in the middle of a sentence. He wondered what was up. If he was going to say yesterday wasn't a workout but change his mind because he'd been injured, Felix would surely protest. He'd been distracted, nothing more than that. Getting wounded had been his fault for not paying attention. "Yes, you were a real pain in the ass. I tried ditching you a million times over and you just kept popping up." He rolled his eyes at the memory and then smiled when Kymin spoke again. "I suppose that is true," he said. "And times have changed indeed. All for the better." He relished the kiss. The taste of Kymin on his lips. The other male's scent. He took it all in. When it ended he opened his eyes he saw the light in Kymin's eye. It made him want to kiss him one more time, but he was being questioned on his wounds. "Up until now I forgot I had them," he said with a shrug. "Anyway I don't need stitches." Even if he did he wasn't going to get them stitched. He didn't feel like going through the trouble. "Told you they were just flesh wounds," he said as he leaned in and kissed Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:46 pm

"I like that idea," he nodded lightly. It would be nice to get a workout. To be honest, he kinda wished Felix hadn't used his summonings on those rogues the day before. He hadn't really been in the mood to fight, but it would have been a good workout. "Hmhm, it's a good thing I'm persistent then, isn't it?" He wasn't going to tell Felix that he'd been about to give up this time around, when Felix had told him that he was the problem. There'd been a couple times like that, actually. "I had to make sure," he smiled, closing his eyes and leaning into the kiss, tightening one of his arms around Felix's back to hold him close. Maybe they couldn't do anything yet, but that wasn't going to stop him from kissing his love with just as much passion as any other time.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum