Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Days

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Last Days Empty Last Days

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 3:31 am

Sometime during the night Felix found himself unable to breath as a nightmare plagued his dreams. He was once again surrounded by that overwhelming darkness and it was so much closer than before. He was still paralyzed in fear. Tossing and turning in his sleep, Felix tried to escape. When he finally broke free of the dream he woke up in a cold sweat, his heart aching painfully. Felix didn't understand what was wrong. He glanced down at Kymin and then covered his mouth as he started into a coughing fit, blood splattering across the sheets. Felix doubled over in pain for a few moments before he hurriedly crawled out of bed and snatched the sheets off to replace them with new ones. When he was done he went into the bathroom and tried his best to clean up, but then those scars on his neck and wrist started to bleed. Felix blinked. What the hell was going on? He closed the bathroom door and locked it in a panic. "Why is this happening?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Last Days Empty Re: Last Days

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 3:38 am

Kymin slept soundly, and without a dream, for the first time in years. Which might have explained why he woke up so easily when he heard coughing. Blinking his eyes open, the black haired ninja sat up, only to see his silver haired fiance rushing about. Wait, had that been Felix coughing? Or had he been coughing in his own sleep? Whatever sleepiness had still been over Kymin got torn away with worry when his lover went into the bathroom and locked the door. He got up off the bed and went over to the bathroom door. He was worried as hell, because what if it had been Felix coughing? He knocked on the door. "Felix? Fe, are you okay?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 3:48 am

All this blood, where was it coming from? Felix tried to wash it off, but it wouldn't go away. The shinobi swayed lightly and then fell to the ground. What the hell is wrong with me. He looked to the door when Kymin knocked. "Yeah," he said with a small chuckle. "I had a nightmare is all." He closed his eyes. "I'll be out in a minute, I have to pee first." He pulled himself up and then went over to the sink where he leaned heavily. Why does it hurt so much? He didn't want to go out there covered in all of this blood, but Kymin...he didn't want him worried either. What was he going to do?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 3:57 am

Kymin kept his hand on the door, biting his lower lip. What was wrong with his fiance, what was going on? His eyes widened when he heard something fall. Even though the sound was very slight, he could tell nothing other than Felix falling down could've made that noise. Anything else would have clattered. Kymin took a step back from the door when he remembered his encounter with Kyla the evening before. "I-it hasn't been two days yet," he whispered, horrified, backing up still. Was Kyla trying to rush things along? Was she hurting Felix because he was still there? Kymin's eyes started watering lightly as he sat heavily on the edge of the bed. "O-okay," he called. He didn't want Felix worrying that he hadn't responded, even though he did take a while to do so. Kymin put his head in his hands. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," he whispered, shaking lightly. That witch. That witch was hurting his fiance, he knew it. It had to be her. Would he have to leave Felix early? If he didn't, would Felix continue hurting?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 4:03 am

Felix was silent when Kymin didn't answer. He began to worry about his fiance. Had Kymin figured it out? Blue eyes closed and he flushed the toilet and washed the blood one last time, thankful that it was washing away, but the wounds looked fresh and even more ragged than before and the mark had spread across his chest. "What's the point if the pain doesn't go away," whispered. He sighed and cleaned up quickly, tossing the bloody rags underneath some dirty towels at the bottom of the basket. He straightened himself up and exited the bathroom. "Hey there," he said as he went over to Kymin. "Sorry for waking you," he apologized as he climbed back into the bed and laid down.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 4:10 am

Kymin wanted to turn the lights on, but he wasn't sure he wanted Felix to see how stressed he was right now. He looked at the bathroom door when it opened, trying to make out anything on Felix that looked different. While his sight was better than most, all he could make out was that the markings had spread over his lover's chest. That was enough to tell him something was wrong. Once Felix laid down, Kymin's gaze dropped and for a few long moments, he didn't move or say anything. When he did move, it was only to turn the light next to the bed on. Taking a breath, Kymin moved so that one leg was hanging off the bed and the other was on the bed, so that he could turn enough to see Felix. "...Felix...w-we need to talk," he said softly, his voice trembling.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 4:14 am

Blue eyes had closed and he'd settled down to continue sleeping, or at least try, but when Kymin didn't move, Felix felt uneasy. That feeling only became a little bit realer when Kymin said they needed to talk. "Can't this wait until the morning," he asked as he sat up and stretched. He was trying to act as normal as possible, but his heart felt like it was being ripped out. "What's up, love?" He blinked at the light on the nightstand. Jesus that thing was bright, or maybe he was just tired.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 4:19 am

Kymin could only shake his head when Felix asked if it could wait until morning. When he actually looked at the guy, and saw his neck, and then his wrists when Felix stretched, for a moment he could only stare before his shoulders fell. They looked worse. Quite a bit worse, actually. His gaze dropped and he licked his lips lightly before he spoke. "We..." He didn't know how to say this. How did you tell someone you loved that you had to leave because of something outside of your control? "We don't...have much more time," he said quietly. He couldn't stop his voice from shaking as he spoke. He didn't want this. Didn't want to have to tell Felix they were almost out of time.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 4:25 am

Felix froze. What had Kymin just said? The silver haired shinobi turned completely to face his fiance. "....What do you mean...we're almost out of time?" He looked at Kymin with a look of uncertainty. "I-You....Kymin, what's going on," he asked. He didn't want the answer. He was afraid he knew what Kymin was about to tell him, but he refused to believe it. He decided to take the less hurtful approach. "You're just messing with me, right?" Oh God, his heart had gone from being ripped to being completely broken. Why was this happening to him? He had at least a week left with Kymin, so why did his fiance want to break things off so suddenly?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 4:31 am

Oh god, he couldn't even look at Felix without the fear that he'd burst into tears. "I wish I was...you remember yesterday, how I trained myself into passing out like that..? It...it wasn't because of you, or Liz..." He shook his head lightly. "It was...it was because of Kyla. She told me I have two days left with you...and if I didn't leave by then, she'd let the Onihana's know what and who Batsu is..." There was a long pause in which Kymin took a shaky breath. "A-and...and I think she's trying to rush things along by hurting you...she knows...she knows I can't stand to see you hurt," he said hoarsely, trying to keep his body from shaking.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 4:37 am

Felix shook his head. "No," he responded. "You don't get to make that decision. If I'm hurting then let me deal with it. Don't just go telling me that we have limited time." Felix sounded more defeated than angry. "That's what the Mark is for, to deal with this. And besides, it has nothing to do with you. Kymin, this happened a long time before you arrived, so just...ignore it." He shook his head once more and ran his hand through his hair. "As for Batsu...wh-if the Onihana does find out...wouldn't they try to help him instead of harm him? It was their fault to begin with." He looked off to the side. "You know what, just forget you ever spoke to Kyla....I'm going to her tomorrow and letting her know I'm done with her. We deserve each other and she doesn't have the right to stand in our way."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 4:48 am

Kymin didn't look up at Felix, but only shook his head as his lover spoke. "What happens when that Mark's finished then, huh? When it's covered your whole body and your out of protection, then what? Then you'll just be in pain all the time? I can't ignore it Felix, you know I can't..." He bit his lower lip when he felt the first of the very warm tears spill over. "They wouldn't. They don't have allegiance to him anymore. They'd just try to destroy him, since it's easier than changing their ways," he said quietly. He then looked to Felix when the guy told him to forget about talking to Kyla. "God damn it Felix, I can't..! I can't-can't just ignore the fact that my being around you can cause you pain! Why don't you get that?? We're meant to be together, but..." Kymin was quiet for a moment. Did he really want to say this? "I-it's not all we're meant for, that's not all that matters! I can't just let them destroy him for god's sake, he's my master!" He didn't want to make it seem like he wanted to put Batsu above Felix, but once that was out of the way, then they could focus on being together. Besides, no matter how old this soul got, Kymin believed that Yukari would always be his master, always!
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 4:59 am

Felix narrowed his eyes. "So basically what you're saying is that Batsu is above me. That the guy you call your "Master" like you were his slave is more important than me." He gave a hurt smile. "And what Kyla's doing is just an excuse to go find him." The silver haired male slid off the bed. "That's just fuckin' brilliant," he said with a bit of bitterness entering his tone. Felix found himself a shirt and then found himself a pair of pants. "You could have said something before," he said as he got dressed. "Could have told me that before we got too deep, but what could I possibly expect," he said with a shake of his head. "It never fails." He looked to Kymin. "I trusted you to help me and instead you put someone with no a shred of humanity left before me. That's kind of fucked up don't ya think." He slipped into his shoes. He needed air.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 5:08 am

Kymin blinked when Felix turned this whole thing around, saying how Kymin was basically saying Batsu was more important. "F-Felix...that's n-" He paused in what he was saying when the silver haired male brought up the fact that Kymin used the word 'master'. "God damn it Felix, it's not like that. That man was more a father to me than I've ever had." The black haired male quickly got to his feet to find himself some clothes when he saw Felix was getting dressed. "Hold on Fe, it's not like that," he protested when the guy slipped his shoes on. "Just listen to me, please," he begged, going after his blue eyed fiance, taking a gentle, yet firm hold of his arm. "Think about this as if it were your mother, if that were her. Tell me you wouldn't drop everything to try and save her," he reasoned, his green eyes pleading. He felt terrible, he'd never meant to make Felix think about it this way.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 5:13 am

Felix ignored Kymin. What did it matter, they didn't have much time anyway, so why bother listening to lies. His blue eyes were icy with hurt and anger when Kymin took his arm and spoke. "My mother is dead," he snapped. "I wasn't there to save her when she needed me the most, so she's gone. There's not a thing I can do to change that and as much as you want to believe you can save Batsu or your master, or whoever the hell he is, it's not going to happen. People can't be saved Kymin." He tried pulling his arm away. "Now leave me alone, I just want some air."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 1:15 pm

"Maybe you couldn't be there for her, but I can be there for him..!" Kymin's voice no longer held the anger it did before. Now he felt more like he was...pleading with Felix to understand. The black haired male blinked when Felix said people couldn't be saved. "Th-they can," he protested quietly. He didn't know how to argue that point, other than it was something he just believed. If he didn't think people could be saved, if he didn't think they could change, he would have never stayed around Felix for as long as he had. Especially not in the beginning, when this man had tried pushing him away, or asked him to end it. Kymin let go of Felix's arm and took a step back. He knew something like this would happen, and he felt so broken over it. Why couldn't Felix understand? His gaze dropping, Kymin went back over to the bed and sat on the edge. He wasn't sure if he'd be here when Felix came back from whatever it was he was doing. Wasn't sure he'd be able to spend these remaining two days with Felix if the guy was only going to be angry with him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Felix didn't want to understand. He felt like Kymin was abandoning him, leaving him to face the unnerving darkness on his own. His light, his guide was leaving him. Felix felt crushed. His blue eyes closed half way in sorrow. Slowly he started out the door and took a seat on the porch. If there was one thing about Felix, there was a difference between air and space. Air meant he needed to go outside, space meant he needed a day or two to clear his head. "How do I let him know that I don't want him to leave because I'm scared...without sounding like I'm making up a ridiculous excuse."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 3:34 pm

After a few moments of sitting on the bed, Kymin got up and started pacing the bedroom. He couldn't stay still, because if he did...he'd probably start thinking about packing his things. No matter how hard he tried though, he couldn't think of a way in which he could help his master and stay with Felix. He refused to take Felix with him, he would not lose his soul mate in such a way. But if he couldn't convince Felix that he would come back, then...then he didn't know what he'd do. He didn't want to leave, but he couldn't leave his master to face the Onihana alone. They hadn't cared for his wishes before, why would they now? Instead of continuing to pace the bedroom, the black haired male went to thhe kitchen. He was so tempted to down a couple shots of vodka. It was why he'd gone into the kitchen, but now he felt it wouldn't be such a good idea. This was something he needed his mind for, but now he just didn't want to deal with it. Didn't, couldn't, what was the difference. Sitting down at the table, Kymin once more put his head in his hands. He couldn't take this.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Felix took a moment to think about what Kymin had said. That thing was like his father. He shook his head. "I'm so damn selfish." But I'm also scared. He stood up and went into the house to find Kymin. When he spotted him in the kitchen he walked towards him and stopped at the door. "Ky...I'm sorry for what I said. I know you want to save your master and that's the right thing to do." He smiled lightly. "We're soulmates, so we'll find our way back to each other." He didn't move from the doorframe. "I love you, forever and always, no matter what." It really took all he had no to beg Kymin not to leave him in the hands of Kyla. That woman was like the devil himself and she had full control over him, that was what scared him, because she made him do things that he would never have dreamed of or wished upon another in his mortal life. Felix didn't want to go back to that life. With Kymin he felt safe and free, but that was no longer an option.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Kymin kept his head in his hands until he heard Felix speak. He hadn't even heard the guy come back in. He was trying so hard to stay put, to not go up to Felix and beg him to understand. It was starting to hit him that he wanted Felix's blessing on going to save Yukari, but...but he knew he'd never get it. Felix wasn't...Green eyes blinked at what Felix said, and filled with tears that didn't quite make it to spilling over. If he were any younger, he would have started crying. There was no doubt in his mind about it. He knew how hard it must've been for Felix to say this. Getting up, Kymin went over to his fiance and immediately wrapped him in a hug. "God, I'm so sorry Felix, I don't...I don't want it to be like this, but...I mean, I love you so much, but..." There was always a 'but' in situations like this. Kymin really didn't know what to say. "I love you too, no matter what...thank you so much," he said quietly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Felix hugged Kymin back, his blue eyes blank for fear they would give away how torn up he was inside. He held Kymin for a long time, afraid to let go, even though he knew this may have possibly been his last day with his fiance. When Kymin apologized, he only shook his head. "No, I'm sorry for not letting you go sooner when I knew how important this was to you." He slowly pulled away from his fiance. "Kymin, I wish we had more time, but I guess we've been pushing it for a while now," he said quietly. "But, will you stay with me for the rest of the night? If it's not too much to ask for. You can leave in the morning." He hoped Kymin wouldn't object to his request. He just wanted one more night before he had to turn his back on the world once more.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Kymin stayed put in Felix's arms. Why, why couldn't they have one lifetime together uninterrupted? "This isn't your fault Felix," he said quietly. This wasn't really either of their faults, unless he included the fact that Batsu wouldn't exist if the black haired samurai had done his job properly. He looked at his fiance when the guy pulled away from the hug. Felix was right, they'd been pressing their luck. "Oh my god yes, absolutely," Kymin said quickly, pressing a kiss to Felix's lips. "Of course." He paused. "I...if you want me to stay another day, I think that's okay," he said, rubbing his hand up and down Felix's arm.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 11:01 pm

The shinobi sighed lightly when Kymin said he would stay. He was glad for that. "Thank you," he said. He wasn't sure what to tell Kymin when he offered to stay another day. "If that's what you want...if you're okay with that." He didn't want Kymin worrying about him all night. The silver haired male felt defeated either way. "I'm...going to go lay down." He smiled lightly. He took Kymin by the hand and led him into the bedroom. He climbed into the bed and laid down. "Goodnight, Kymin." He turned onto his side after moving under the covers. Closing his eyes he remained oddly still. He was so heartbroken that he didn't even have the will to cry.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Kymin wasn't sure what to say when Felix said if he was okay with staying another day, so instead he just nodded. For some reason, he felt a small rush of joy when his silver haired lover took his hand. Maybe it was because it was a reassurance that Felix wasn't angry with him, or maybe it was because he was glad Felix wouldn't leave him there looking silly. Either way, it only lasted for a moment, and Kymin followed behind his fiance without protest. Fiance... They were supposed to be getting married. Just the thought broke his heart. The black haired ninja crawled under the covers with Felix, hoping he wasn't going too far in moving closer to his lover to wrap his arms around him so that his chest was pressed to Felix's back. "We'll do anything you want tomorrow, okay? Anything at all," he whispered, leaning his forehead against the back of Felix's neck.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Felix said nothing when the man he believed to be his better half moved closer to him. He leaned back into Kymin's chest and closed his eyes before the tears could start. He cried silently, the salty tear drops flowing from his eyes as he nodded when Kymin said they could do anything he wanted tomorrow. Felix just wanted to stay in bed all day and wish that they could be together every day. It wasn't fair! The shinobi buried his face into the sheets. He soon drifted off to sleep, but found himself in the same predicament as earlier that night. He tossed and turned as the nightmare plagued his dreams. Why couldn't he escape this horrible darkness? Felix woke up with a start, looking around he saw that he was in his room. He blinked away the remnants of his nightmare and lay on the bed for a long time.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum