Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Days

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Last Days - Page 4 Empty Re: Last Days

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 15, 2013 12:35 am

Kymin looked at Felix when he said Vishnu would be here when he got back. That made him want to cry, thinking about it. He'd never much cared about going on missions, because he'd never been leaving anything behind. And even if he died, it didn't matter, because he'd always come back. He'd never gotten too close to anyone, because if he died, then the next life he'd miss them. But what if Felix got tired of waiting for him? What if he couldn't talk some sense into Batsu and save him? What if he stopped existing? "Kay, my lighter it is," he said quietly, kissing Felix on the cheek a few moments before putting Vishnu down and getting up. He took his time getting his lighter, only because he wanted to gain his composure so he wouldn't look so sad. He wanted Felix to cheer up. Going into the bedroom, Kymin retrieved his silver zippo lighter from his jacket before taking a breath and returning to the backyard. Flicking the lighter open, Kymin gave one of his usual goofy grins. "Alright, let's light'em up, shall we?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 15, 2013 9:17 am

Felix looked down at Vishnu. He had a plan for the little pup. He was going to extend Vishnu's life for as long as it took for Kymin to get back and see their pup all grown up. The shinobi smiled at the thought and laid his head down on the table until Kymin returned. "You're silly," he said. "You and that stupid grin." He got up and stuck a few of the fireworks into the ground. "Lighter please. Camera at the ready. Getting ready to ignite. Take off in T-5 seconds." He stepped back and grinned as the fuse ended and the firework shot straight up into the air. Felix watched it explode into yellow and green lights.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Kymin's eyes lit up a bit when he saw Felix's smile. That was better. The black haired ninja handed Felix his lighter and stepped back. "Camera ready," he said, giving a mock salute after picking the camera up off the table. Well, it wasn't really so much mock, but he really was just playing around. Kymin's eyes shined with excitement as he watched his lover light up one of the fireworks. It had been a long time since he'd seen fireworks and he'd never set one off in this lifetime. Kymin took a picture of Felix lighting the firework, and another of the firework exploding. From now on though, he was only going to take pics of Felix lighting them up. He wanted to watch the fireworks too, and not through a lens. "Can I get the next one?" he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Felix nodded when Kymin asked if he could get the next one. "Sure thing," he said handing his fiance the lighter and taking the camera. He really was glad he'd used this for a distraction. He was feeling a bit easier about all of this. Although he couldn't look at it like a mission, he at least knew Kymin had enough faith in his abilities to stay alive and save Batsu. Not just one or the other. His blue eyes glowed lightly and he yawned, feeling a bit tired, but watched Kymin nonetheless.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Kymin grinned and took the lighter from Felix as the guy handed it to him. "Awesome." Kneeling down, the black haired ninja lit one of the fireworks already stuck in the ground and stepped back next to Felix. When the firework exploded into red and white sparks, Kymin only then noticed that Vishnu had tried to hide under Anubis' fur, the latter of whom was still laying down calmly, allowing Vishnu under her paw. Kymin nudged Felix and pointed to them. "Aww, I think it's scaring him," he chuckled softly, smiling as he did.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Felix smiled when he saw Kymin go and light the firework. He watched it go up into the air, making sure to take multiple pictures from Kymin lighting it until it exploded. He looked to his fiance as the male pointed out the canines. "Poor Vishnu, looks like Anubis is going to be an adopted mom once you guys get back," he mused as he leaned over and kissed Kymin on the lips. "Man, we're going to have to upgrade to a bigger house," he snickered. "With Christian and Izzy, Vishnu and Anubis, and of course Zane, we're going to need a lot more space." He looked his fiance in the eyes. "I want you to remember that whenever you feel like you're in over your head, okay?" He caressed Kymin's face. "I love you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Kymin looked to Felix when he said that Anubis would be an adopted mom. Yeah, that got him smiling. Even more when Felix kissed him on the lips. He was so glad they weren't spending their last hours together fighting or arguing, or worse, not talking at all. His green eyes glowed at the images that passed through his head when Felix started mentioning a bigger house. He nearly started tearing up when his fiance told him to remember that. He wrapped his lover in a soft hug. "I will. I love you too, my darling angel," he smiled, pulling back from the hug. "You'd better remember those words too, you hear?" Anubis looked to the two curiously as they spoke, before glancing down at the pup buried under her paw and laying her head down. The half wolf seemed quite comfortable with snuggling against her, and she didn't seem to mind.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 15, 2013 9:47 pm

He gave a smile when Kymin hugged him and told him to remember it as well. "I will do that," he promised. He really would because he would need it. He would make a new locket for himself, and he wouldn't allow for Kyla to destroy it. Felix glanced at Anubis and Vishnu. He was glad Anubis was okay with the puppy. He gave a small smile. "Those two," he said with a smirk as he ran his hands through Kymin's hair. "God I love you. Let's finish these off and then go inside and watch the movie."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Kymin nodded in approval once Felix said he'd be sure to remember it. "Good." He glanced to the two canines when his lover did, a soft smile crossing over his face. "I had kinda hoped they wouldn't get too attached to each other. Vishnu's going to miss her." He gave a light sigh. "Oh well, can't be helped I guess. At least now me and Anubis will have something to come home to, huh?" He looked back to Felix as his fiance ran his hands through the other male's black hair and gave a light grin. "You complain about it being messy, but you're just making it worse," he chuckled, kissing his lover lightly. "Should we finish the rest off all at once?" he asked with a slightly devious grin. He wondered how loud all of them would be together.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 16, 2013 8:42 am

Felix glanced at the two wolves. He didn't mind them getting close. It meant that Vishnu wouldn't feel alone once they were back together. He smiled. "How'd I end up with your dog," he chuckled. He then shrugged when Kymin spoke of his hair. "I was fixing it," he countered. "Why don't you ever brush it. You should be more like me, neat and tidy. I don't see how you reel so many people in with that terrible hair of yours. Nopes. Maybe it's the eyes, that's what got me, yeps, it's gotta be the eyes." Felix smiled at the kiss and then looked towards the fireworks. "You're just trying to piss our neighbors off, aren't you." He shook his head. "Then again, it would be fun to see them all explode at the same time." He grinned. "Let's do it!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 16, 2013 2:00 pm

"Our dog," Kymin chuckled. "And I just don't want you to be lonely while I'm gone. He'll keep you company." He was a little worried though. The last time he'd had an encounter with Kyla, she'd threatened the small dog. That made him frown lightly. If Felix was going to confront Kyla while he was gone, maybe it was better to leave the puppy with Lain and Mori for a while. "You were not fixing it, it's worse than before," he insisted. "You know, some people go for that 'I don't give a shit' look. It's mostly people who are okay with one night stands, of course," he mused. Hey, it attracted the only kind of people Kymin used to be interested in, so he never really cared. He wondered if he should try brushing his hair later, sometime before he left. His eyes shined and he grinned when Felix mentioned how he just wanted to piss of the neighbors. "That might be part of it," he said in a mock innocent tone. "Hold on, let me get another lighter. I'm not gonna be able to light them all before they go off," he said, letting got of his lover to go in the house. When he came back out, he handed Felix a lighter. "Let's do this," he grinned, going over to the fireworks to start lighting some up. When they both got finished, he stood back, taking his lover with him, and looked upwards, chuckling at how loud all of them were, going off one after the other like that. The display was definitely beautiful, he just hoped nobody called the cops on them.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Felix smiled when Kymin said Vishnu was also his dog. "I have Zane," he countered. "But I guess Vishnu can tag along." The shinobi stuck his tongue out. "Please, I am not one of your one night stands. I am your fiance and you will brush that mop you call hair." He gave a small sniffle and watched Kymin go inside, only to come out with a second lighter. Felix helped light the fireworks then watched in awe. He snickered when he saw the neighbor's light come on. He lowered the camera and looked to Kymin. "Uh oh." He wondered what time it was. He hoped not too late or else they'd be sitting in a cell tonight.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Kymin raised an eyebrow when Felix said he 'guessed' Vishnu could come along. "Mmhm." He grinned as his fiance pointed out the fact that he was his fiance. He wrapped his arms around Felix. "You could never be a one night stand angel. Not anymore," he chuckled. "And I will do no such thing." He blinked and looked at their neighbors house, a guilty grin coming over his face. He took Felix's hand and quickly pulled him into the house, calling the two canines after them. "Come on, come on, lights off," he told Felix, laughing lightly as he turned the kitchen light off. He had to admit, it was things like this that made him laugh. Yeah, escaping trivial trouble like this was what he lived for, at least, when he was a teen, that had been what he lived for. He missed those days.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 16, 2013 5:33 pm

"I was never a one night stand," Felix said with a frown despite the fact that Kymin had wrapped him in a hug. Felix then rolled his eyes. "Damn it Ky, I will brush your hair for you!" His face then paled as a second light and then another came on. He had no protest as Kymin dragged him away to the house and started turning out the lights after calling in the canines. Felix hurriedly turned the lights off as well and then sat on the table with a curious look on his face. He too gave a small chuckle when Kymin laughed. "You're a terrible person," he said as he shook his head.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Kymin grinned when Felix started turning off the lights as well, sitting at the table across from his lover. He was trying not to laugh too loudly, but this was funny! "Hey hey now, don't insult me in front of my summoning, she won't respect me if you do that," he joked, waving a finger back and forth disapprovingly. "And it's not my fault this is hilarious." He laughed lightly with a mischievous grin. "Things like that are my idea of fun," he admitted. He looked to the dogs, Vishnu who had cuddled up against Anubis, while the large silver wolf was sitting on the floor looking rather regal. Maybe that was just because that was what Kymin considered her now, regal. His darling fiance had made that amazing creature for him. He looked back to Felix. "Heh, maybe we should light a candle or two," he suggested. "Or we could go watch that movie and hope the cops don't show up," he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 17, 2013 10:19 pm

"Are you upset that I'm telling you the truth, nothing but the truth, and only the truth?" He grinned and shook his head. "Kymin, you're so ridiculous," he said with a smile. "I can't believe you like doing things like this. You're such a child." A pause. "But I love you for it." He slowly got up and went over to his fiance where he leaned against him with a smile. "We can light a candle, but it'll give away what we've just done," he whispered against Kymin's lips. "Doesn't really matter though. The cops are going to come knocking on our door regardless." He smiled. "Wanna have mind blowing sex on the couch until they get here," he joked. "We can say we were too busy with each other to hear the explosion." He stuck out his tongue and pulled Kymin up. "Let's go watch that movie."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 17, 2013 11:08 pm

"Hey now, this isn't a court of law, you don't have to tell the truth in front of her," Kymin grinned in amusement. "And shush you. I just haven't lost my mischievous streak yet is all." He smiled happily when Felix said he loved him for it. That was good. Mischievousness was something Felix was just learning about in Kymin, and he was happy that it didn't turn Felix off to him. Though, honestly, they'd been through far too much for that little thing to have any effect on them. His green eyes watched as his lover came over and whispered against his lips. "Nah, candle's aren't as easy to see from outside. We could just blow them out if someone comes knocking," he reasoned. His heart skipped a beat at Felix's suggestion and he chuckled. "Tch. You tease," he joked back, kissing his lover lightly. He blinked when Felix pulled him up, but smiled and followed nonetheless. "Okeydokes. Come on you two," he smiled, looking back at the canines. He then paused and looked back to Felix. "Hey...so, does Anubis disappear if I run out of chakra? How much chakra does it take to keep a summoning around, anyways?" he asked, looking to his lover. Okay, so maybe he still had a lot more questions about summonings.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 20, 2013 9:49 am

His finance was the greatest guy of all. How often did one get to meet such a great person. Yeah, him and Kymin where soul mates until the end of time. Felix felt warm knowing that. Felix shook his head. "She'd find out eventually, and who said I was being a tease. After last night I can't help but want to feel you again. You're just so, irristable." He grinned almost delighted and closed his eyes for a moment at the thought of bim and Kymin once more on the couch, enjoying the company of the other. His thoughts were broken up when Kymin asked about the summonong. "Um...yes they do, but in the rare case that your chakra is mixed with someone else, they can stay about a little longer. It goes the same for a join contract." He smiled lightly. "Generally it takes a good amount of chakra to summon a summoning, but if you know your flow like the back of your hand, all will be well." He sat on the couch. "If you're on good terms with a well trained summoning, keeping them around won't be too much of a hassle. I mean, I can summon three at once and I'm missing a great deal of the chakra I used to have." He shrugged. "Anyway, you'll be fine."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 20, 2013 4:11 pm

"Well, I'd have much rather had her find out later rather than sooner," mumbled the black haired ninja. He blinked and gave a small shiver at what his silver haired fiance said. What was with this guy? "Eheh...You're going to end up wearing me out, Felix." A pause. "Wow. Never thought I'd hear myself say that one..." He tilted his head curiously as Felix explained. "I don't usually use my chakra...I think I'm going to have to get used to using it more often," he nodded. "Now then...which movies did you pick out again? Unless you were being serious earlier, in which case, I would not dream of denying you," he smiled, kissing Felix lovingly on the cheek.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

Felix raised a brow. "Kymin Onihana, the God of Sex might get worn out, oh my, maybe I really have surpassed the teacher," he snickered. Those bright blue orbs shinned brightly. "I picked out Pan's Labyrinth and Dog Pound," he said with a shrug. "You can pick something else if you like. I just remember someone telling me they were both really good." He wanted to watch something he'd never seen before with his fiance. Something they could both watch in awe with one another. He smiled when Kymin kissed him. "Love, I never joke about things like that. But since you said you didn't want to get worn out I'll leave you alone." His gaze turned to the door. "That was fast...." A knock on the door sounded followed by a voice. "Hello, is anyone home?" Felix looked to Kymin and smirked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Kymin snickered as well. "I told you, didn't I? Tch, you're too fast a learner," he grinned. He really didn't mind joking about things like that. Sure, he'd heard people tell him he was great with sex, but being called a 'sex god' had been a new one. He didn't think that highly of himself. Last lifetime he would've, but not this one. Last lifetime he'd been far more cocky than he was this one. "Hm, I heard Pan's Labyrinth is supposed to be a good one," he nodded. "Let's watch that." Those green eyes shined with amusement and he placed his arms gently over Felix's shoulders. "Hey now, I never said I didn't want to get worn out." The grin that followed was nothing short of mischievous. He wondered if the cops would buy it if they said they'd been having crazy good sex when the fireworks went off somewhere else. "What was..?" Kymin looked to the door at the knock before looking back to Felix and chuckling. "You have a lot of practice with that, don't you?" he asked. "I suppose I'll get it then," he said, messing up Felix's hair a little. He paused before he moved though, and looked to his silver haired lover, speaking in a low voice. "Or we could just ignore it and start making all kinds of noises so they'll leave us alone," he suggested coyly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 23, 2013 9:19 am

Felix smiled. He loved talking to Kymin, hearing his voice, and knowing he was there. What would it be like without him? Felix sighed. The thought was both saddening and terrifying. Felix would have leaned against Kymin had the cops not shown up. He gave a small chuckle. "I would love to wear you out, but you need to be able to walk tomorrow, I do not." He nodded when Kymin got up to answer the door and grinned at his lover's comment. "Answer the door. If we make noise, I want it to be real." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked to the window, listening silently.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 23, 2013 9:41 am

Kymin tried not to grin when Felix mentioned he had to be able to walk tomorrow. That was true, even if he didn't want it to be. Honestly, he wouldn't mind spending his last night with Felix just curled up on the couch. Lord knew he could smooth talk his way out of anything, so being in a jail cell wasn't an option. Kymin kissed Felix lightly when his lover told him to go answer the door. "Okay angel." The black haired ninja went over to the door after looking at his fiance for a few moments with a small smile. "Can I help you with something?" he asked, tilting his head. He was doing his damnest to look as if he'd just woken up a few minnutes ago.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Felix smiled and watched his fiance get to work. His eyes shinned lightly as Kymin spoke to whoever was outside. The officer outside looked like he was upset with the world, mainly because he was Felix Kuriyama's house at 3 in the morning. And he did not like Felix one bit. The guy was a steely eyed asshole. "Yes, I'm here to speak with Kuriyama, where is he?" Felix frowned when he heard who was at the door. The silver haired male got up and came behind Kymin, pulling the black haired male against his chest and kissing him deeply. He shot a glare at the officer as he broke the kiss. "I assume you were looking for me? Make it quick, I would like to get back to fucking my fiance." Those icy blue eyes were filled with a fairly serious threat. It was clear these two had a bit of unfriendly history together. Felix was a man with very few friends, and plenty of enemies.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Kymin blinked at the officer's demeanor. The guy didn't seem happy. He opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it again when he felt Felix come up behind him. His heart skipped a beat at the kiss, and he easily melted into it, despite the officer standing at the door. He just couldn't resist his fiance's little whims. It was pathetic, really. The surprise of the sudden kiss came only after the kiss was broken. Kymin blinked, his face flushing red at what Felix said. He hadn't expected that, and he only felt embarrassed because of the fact that Felix had so blatantly said it, and to a cop no less. He almost grinned. Right now, Felix was reminding him of how he used to be as a teenager. Never gave a damn what the law had thought. But Kymin didn't think this was just a law thing. Felix clearly didn't like this guy. So instead of saying anything more, Kymin looked off to the side and cleared his throat lightly, but remained against Felix's chest.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next