Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Days

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Last Days - Page 5 Empty Re: Last Days

Post by The Godfather Fri May 24, 2013 2:40 pm

The officer frowned when Felix came up, showing off as he did so. "You bastard, you were shooting off fireworks. I was given several reports that they came from your backyard." Felix shrugged. "Quite frankly I don't give a damn. I'm busy, come back when I'm not super hard and ready to come." The silver haired shinobi closed the door and went to go about his buisness when the knob turned and the door opened. Felix turned and it was probably a good thing he didn't have a kunai in hand or the already unlucky officer would be dead. Felix went straight for the guy's windpipe. Either one of two thinga would happen. The cop would be rolling on the ground crying and gasping for air, or Kymin would stop him before he really ended up in jail tonight. Felix swore this village was trying to piss him off.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Kymin honestly believed that he was a terrible influence on Felix, that the man would say such a thing, even to someone he didn't like. He hoped the officer would just leave them be. Apparently not, for when Felix closed the door, it opened back up. Kymin moved quickly when Felix acted, grabbing his lover's arm before it could fully extend. He was glad he'd been fast enough, especially when one looked at how quickly Felix moved. "Woah, calm down angel," he said quickly, walking in front of Felix to look at the officer. "Get out. It didn't come from our yard, and that's all you need to know. You're ruining our night," he said coldly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat May 25, 2013 11:51 am

To say Felix wasn't upset about Kymin interfering would be a lie. Felix was a very violent person and had it not been for the fact that Kymin was his fiance he would have completely turned on him. The shinobi stayed put for a moment before speaking. "I'm calm," he said quietly. He gave a small huff. "Or I was until this S.O.B. showed his face." Felix was practically bristling with anger. His blue eyes icy, it took all he had not to attack this guy. The officer was fairly surprised that Felix had attacked him. He frowned and stood his ground when he saw he was no longer in danger. He looked to the black haired male. "Getting called away from my family at 3 in the morning ruined mine. Now, I have to check your backyard to comfirm this." Felix closed his eyes and took Kymin's hand. "Make him leave before I kill him." Felix was clearly not joking. The history between these two had left Felix in a pretty bad condition and the silver haired shinobi had never forgotten it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat May 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Kymin swallowed lightly at what Felix said. He could hear the anger in the guy's voice. "I'll take care of it Felix, just go sit on the couch," he said, giving his lover's hand a light squeeze. He looked back towards Anubis, who was looking at him as if awaiting instructions. Once he glanced towards the back door, the silver fox nodded and trotted off casually. Kymin loooked back to the officer and led him outside, glancing back to his lover before closing the door. "Look," he sighed. "I heard the fireworks too, but we were...busy with other things. They were really close. I don't know, maybe someone was in our backyard shooting them off just to be delinquents," he shrugged. What he was really doing, was buying time while Anubis picked up the remains of the fireworks. That fox was smart enough to open the back door, and that was impressive. Maybe she had telekinesis. Who knew. "But if you wanna check in the back, fine. Let's just make it quick," he said, leading the officer to the back. Since they'd let off the fireworks all in one place, he figured the six-tailed fox would be back in the house by now. Hopefully.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat May 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Felix moved to the couch with slow movements. He was so tired of this guy reminding him of those days, making him remember less fortunate times. He gave a shakey sigh and called to Vishnu. Outside the officer was being a bit skeptical. "I hope you're not trying to give me the run around." He started to follow Kymin to the back. He just wanted a reason to make Felix's life hell.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat May 25, 2013 1:40 pm

"Please. I'm just trying to get you out of our hair," he sighed. Opening the gate, he was relieved to see that the remains of the fireworks were gone. He was glad to know that Anubis could practically read his mind. The light of the moon lit up most of the backyard, so it was easy enough to see the ground. "Hurry up and look around so you can get back home, and I can get back to my fiance, will ya?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat May 25, 2013 4:42 pm

The moon was a big help, but the officer took his time looking around. He frowned lightly, there was nothing there. It was annoying not to find a reason to get rid of that silver haired shinobi. "Fine, I'll be back tomorrow when there is light out for a proper check." He gave a shake of his head and then headed out the gate. Felix on the other hand sat fairly still on the couch. He wanted to go outside and beat the living hell out of that man. He closed his eyes and turned his head. "Where the hell is Kymin?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat May 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Kymin stood impatiently by the fence as the officer took his time looking around. "Yeah, whatever. What's your name, officer?" he asked, keeping his green eyes locked on the guy after he finished his check. He followed the officer out of the gate, closing it behind them. He wondered if he could get the guy to think he might report him for trying to harass them. Maybe then he wouldn't stop by tomorrow, and he wouldn't have to worry about Felix going to jail as soon as he left the Crested. His gaze nearly fell at the thought. Would Felix really be okay without him? It was a stupid thought, sure, but the guy hadn't been doing so well without him from what he'd heard.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 26, 2013 3:08 pm

"My name isn't important," the officer spoke. Although Felix knew his name was Allen Gills. The law enforcer wasn't going to cooperate with anyone associate with that monster of a shinobi. He gave a curt nod and headed off without anything else to say. "Have a nice night." He left without another word. He knew his very presence was enough to set Felix off and that was all he needed. Inside the blue eyed shinobi had started to watch some movie on tv with about as much interest as a flea. He could practically feel his blood boiling and it was driving him crazy. He'd not thought much about it, but now he wanted revenge all over again. Physical scars healed but emotional ones did not.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Kymin nearly smirked when the officer refused to give his name. There were other ways to get it, and he was sure the guy knew it. Shaking his head, the black haired male went back into the house and pet Anubis when the fox came up to him. "Good job girl," he smiled. Sitting next to his lover, Kymin wrapped an arm around Felix's shoulders. "Hey angel, you okay?" He knew this was his fault, for suggesting letting off all the fireworks at once. But he wasn't going to bring it up, because what Felix needed now was comfort. Kymin leaned against his lover, nuzzling his head lightly into the side of Felix's neck.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Felix looked at Kymin when he came in. He smiled at his fiance as the other male asked if he was okay. "I'm fine now that you're here." Those bright blue eyes were no longer filled with hate, but an overwhelming love. "I put the movie in already," he commented. "Shall we watch it?" They weren't going to get any sleep tonight and as much as he needed it, it wasn't that important right now."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Kymin smiled and kissed Felix on the cheek when he said that he was better now. "Good." He liked that look in his lover's eyes. The black haired male closed his eyes and snuggled closer. "Mm...okay," he nodded lightly. His smile had a hint of mischief as he wrapped his arms around Felix's waist and let his head rest against the silver haired male's chest. "You know, I'm a terrible influence on you, that you would say things like that aloud, and to an officer of the law no less," he teased, placing a light kiss on his lover's clothed chest.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 28, 2013 11:54 am

Felix could have bristled. "That so called officer is no more part of the law than the Akatsuki," the shinobi said in a low voice. He wrapped his arms around Kymin and sighed. Turning to the DVD player, Felix started the movie. He ran his hand along Kymin's back, feeling a bit annoyed by the fact that Allen had come to his door. Of all the people to send, why that devil of a man. The shinobi closed his eyes until the movie started officially. He then sat there trying his best to stay awake, but it becoming a struggle. He was really tired.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Ah, so maybe he shouldn't have said that. He'd only been trying to lighten the mood. Kymin smiled lightly when he felt Felix's arms wrap around him and closed his eyes. He didn't want to fall asleep, but he felt so comfortable in his lover's arms. So relaxed and mellow. "Sorry angel. Let's just watch the movie then," he nodded lightly, realizing once more that he'd inadvertently nuzzled his face against Felix's chest. He wondered if his fiance would call him out on it. It would certainly lighten the mood if they started teasing each other, he was sure. Keeping his eyes closed, the black haired ninja pressed another calm kiss against Felix's chest.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Blue eyes opened when Kymin nuzzled and kissed his chest. "Stop that," Felix said with a smile. His bright blue eyes then closed. "You keep nuzzling me and it's going to end up being a pretty intense night. You do not want that." The silver haired male didn't mind going at it with Kymin, but he really was exhuasted. He yawned lightly and looked at the movie. "This movie is good," he mused quietly. He continued to hold Kymin. "Don't let me fall asleep on this couch."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Kymin grinned softly at his fiance's protest. "Pff, says you," he retorted with a small mock snort. He wasn't sure if this teasing was actually gonna go anywhere or if it was just idle. Not that he'd have minded either way. He'd have been just as content laying in Felix's arms as he would've been pounding the hell out of the guy, or vice versa. He nodded at his lover's assertion that the movie was good, again nuzzling his face against Felix's chest. I really need to learn to watch that, he thought. "I'll try. But you seem kinda tired love. I think the only way to keep you awake would be to keep you busy...with something other than some silly movie, no matter how good it is."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 29, 2013 11:37 am

Felix smile when Kymin spoke. "Yes, says me." His blue eyes narrowed a bit when Kymin nuzzled him again. He was tempted to role his fiance over and have his way with him, but he figured Kymin still needed to walk tomorrow. "Stop," he said quietly. He returned to watching the tv until his fiance spoke again. He glanced down at Kymin with a bit of blush crossing his face. He wouldn't complain about it...but.... "You're a sex addict." He shook his head and tried to focus on the tv.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Kymin couldn't help but grin when his lover told him to stop. Hmm, maybe he was getting a bit frisky. Oh well. They bothered that neither of them could resist the other. "But why? Ah, is it because I'm making you want me, is that it?" he questioned curiously, his green eyes shining with mischief. He swore he was feeling like a mischievous little kitten, though he'd never tell Felix that aloud. The guy would totally just use it against him. "Funny enough, I don't think I was ever this bad before I met you. At least...not with one person, anyways. You're the only one who's ever had such an effect on me, you know that?" And that was Lilly included. Yeah, he'd loved hopping into bed with her whenever he could, but that had been before he'd been a total sex addict. So he wasn't sure that counted. Kymin pushed himself up a bit so he could kiss his silver haired lover for a long moment. When he pulled away, his green eyes were shining brightly. "Besides, do you really just want to sit here and watch tv tonight?" he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 29, 2013 1:30 pm

A wry smile crossed Felix's face when Kymin spoke of wanting him. "I want you all the time, so that has nothing to do with it," he said. "I'm just too tired to give you what you want," he said. He ran his hand through Kymin's hair and smiled delightedly when his fiance kissed him. Felix averted his gaze once Kymin began to speak again. Mainly because he knew what his fiance was trying to do and Felix was trying to not fall into his trap. He loved Kymin and he loved having sex with him, but tonight should be about something more, right? It was their last night together. Then again....Felix smiled. "Tv is something I can watch all the time. You're going to be leaving soon and I want you to make me remember what it means to be your lover."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5