Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Days

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Last Days - Page 3 Empty Re: Last Days

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 11:11 pm

"I like strawberries." That was his way of saying he wanted more strawberries than anything. When Kymin pulled him up he smiled. He hugged his fiance happily and then blinked when he was kissed nice and slow. "Mmm," he mumbled. They could still be happy. He wondered if he'd be able to find Serenity before Kymin disappeared. He hoped that if he didn't return, Kymin would come find him, and pull him from the darkness. "I'm going to pick a movie," he said with a nod.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 11:18 pm

When Kymin pulled away from the kiss, he smiled brightly. "Alright then, I'll make sure to cut up extra strawberries, just for you," he chuckled, planting a light kiss against Felix's lips, nodding when he said he'd pick a movie. "Alrighty then," he put a hand on the side of his lover's face lightly. "Come into the kitchen when you got one," he smiled, walking into the kitchen after one last small kiss, where he started getting fruits out to cut them up. He only was really cutting out the tops of the strawberries and cutting them in half. He was surprised that they had so much fruit. Surprised, but not disappointed. He loved fruit more than most foods. Mostly because of how sweet fruits were.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 11:37 pm

If there was one thing about Felix, it was that he absolutely loved fruit. It was the best thing ever. Sweet and delicious. He kissed the green eyed male one more time and then went to look for the movie. He found something that looked rather exciting and then a second for back up. He hoped Kymin would enjoy them. He then joined his fiance in the kitchen. "Hey there." He smiled as he came over and kissed his lover. "I love you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Kymin had cut up a fair amount of strawberries and melon by the time Felix had come into the kitchen. "Hey there yourself. Find one?" The green eyed male smiled at the kiss. "Mm, love you too angel." Sometimes he was tempted to do that 'I love you more' thing, but for some reason always decided against it. Turning back to the fruit, Kymin took up a half piece of strawberry and held it just before Felix's mouth with a smile. "Open up," he chuckled, placing the strawberry in once his lover did. "I think we have enough," he smiled. "Do you wanna stay in the kitchen for a while? I wanna draw up a map of the Vallies," he said with a smile, taking up the bowl of fruit after putting the knife in the sink and the rest of the fruit back in the fridge.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 14, 2013 5:32 am

Felix really did love Kymin, more than he could express in simple words or actions. What they had was so much different from anything. His blue eyes closed for a brief moment as he pushed past the heartache of losing his fiance. He wondered if he could call or text Kymin while he was away. Wondered if it would be possible to convince Kyla to let him keep Vishnu. Too much pain, too much wondering. It was all too much. "I found two. You can take your pick from them." He then opened his mouth for the strawberry, smiling at the sweetness of it. "I really like strawberries, you sure you have enough," he joked as he sat at the dryer. His bright blue orbs glowed. "We can stay in the kitchen....I forgot to get something, be right back." He got up and paused. "I take it you like melon?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Kymin nodded when Felix said he'd found two movies. He'd look at them later. "Okey dokes." The black haired ninja looked down at the bowl when Felix asked about the strawberries. "Hm, I hope so. If not, you're cutting up more," he smiled, popping a piece of melon into his mouth. He nodded when his silver haired lover said he forgot to get something. The green eyed ninja gave a pause of embarrassment when Felix caught him taking another melon and then asking if he liked melons. He gave an embarrassed grin. "So it seems," he chuckled, popping the second piece of melon into his mouth before going over to the table and sitting down. He hadn't thought of it before, but he was glad that he did, because he was sure it would be easier to think of this as a mission.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 14, 2013 3:43 pm

The blue eyed shinobi smiled. "If you like melon so much I'll gladly cut some more for you." He then turned and walked out. When he came back he looked at Kymin as he sat down. He laid a scroll down in front of his lover. "Here." He smiled. "I was going to wait...but since our time is up, I figured I'd give it to you now." The scroll was wrapped in a blue cloth the color of his eyes. "I hope you like what's in it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Kymin chuckled. "You can cut some more melon while you're cutting more strawberries, if you finish them all," he nodded. The black haired ninja sat quietly at the table, waiting for Felix to come back. His green eyes blinked curiously when his lover put a scroll on the table. He looked at Felix before putting the bowl of fruit to the side to open the scroll. "What's...?" Once he saw the contents of the scroll, his eyes widened and his expression brightened. "Wait...Fe, is this...is this a summoning scroll??" he asked, looking up at his lover.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Felix smiled and nodded. "Wanna see what's inside," he asked. "It'll look really nice outside in the dark." Inside the scroll was the summoning he'd been working on for Kymin. The nights that he'd asked for space, he'd ended up working on it when he wasn't too busy messing around and drinking. Yes, he'd thought about Kymin those nights. His blue eyes looked down at the scroll. He hoped Kymin would like it. He'd taken into consideration everything about his fiance.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Kymin's green eyes shined at the question. "Heck yeah!" There was no doubt that the retired samurai was excited about this. He was finally getting a summoning!! He wondered if summonings had souls. Now he wouldn't be alone when he was traveling, and he'd always have something of Felix's with him! Standing up from the chair, Kymin rolled up the scroll and pulled Felix up. "Come on then, outside we go!"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Felix looked at Kymin with a smile. He loved to see him excited like this. The shinobi got up and went to the back door after grabbing his jacket. He opened the door and waited for Kymin to walk out. His blue eyes looked out into the backyard. He crossed his arms. "Go on." Inside the scroll was a silver wolf with several tails and an aura that glowed with the same colors of the souls they'd seen yesterday. It was big enough to ride on and tamed enough to not attack Kymin. Felix had put a hell of a lot of work into this, he wanted it to be the perfect match for Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Kymin followed Felix out eagerly, holding onto the scroll as he went. Once his lover told him to go on, the black haired ninja unrolled the scroll and tossed it. He was practically bouncing with excitement. His eyes widened lightly when the smoke cleared. He glanced at Felix with an excited grin before looking back to the wolf. "It's amazing," he said quietly, going up to it. Granted, he was nervous about petting it at first, as he was with most creatures, but once he did, his eyes lit up. It was tame. The black haired ninja couldn't help that he was so excited about this, so it was only natural that after a moment Kymin went over to Felix and wrapped him in a big hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's so amazing Felix, I can't believe you made this for me, thank you so much!" Pulling back from the hug, Kymin instead pulled Felix into a deep kiss.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Felix gave a smile when Kymin got all excited over the summoning. "Glad you like it," he responded when Kymin went over and petted the wolf. "If you want her to be able to talk I can alter it," he said with a smile. "You and her are going to be the best of friends. You guys are going to be like me and Zane." That was a real thought. He hugged Kymin back. "Just take care of her and she'll do the same for you. Now give him a name and introduce yourself," he said right before he found himself in a kiss. The silver haired shinobi was glad to see Kymin like this. Glad to see he wasn't depressed. Maybe his fiance was faking, but at least he was faking it nicely.

Last edited by Felix on Tue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 14, 2013 5:09 pm

When Kymin pulled back from the kiss, he couldn't help to give Felix one more hug. "She's perfect just as she is," he smiled, looking over to the wolf, who tilted its head curiously, each of its six tails swishing calmly. "Her name..?" Kymin kept an arm around his lover's waist as he turned to look at the silver wolf. A couple moments of silence passed before he spoke. "Anubis," he said with a small grin. So maybe Anubis was an Egyptian God of Death, that was fine. And even if it was a dog, it was still in the canine family, same as this summoning here. Kymin smiled and went over to the summoning. "Is Anubis okay?" he asked it, petting its head lightly. The creature's red eyes blinked before it gave a small nod, pushing its head happily into Kymin's hand. Kymin's green eyes lit up and he looked back to Felix, waving him over. He blinked when he saw Vishnu run out of the back door and up to them, tail wagging like usual. However, when it saw the other wolf, he crouched down and growled. Kymin couldn't tell if Vishnu was playing or not, because the puppy's tail was still wagging. Either way, Kymin picked Vishnu up and held him in his arms. "Hey buddy. Look, this here's Anubis," he smiled.

Last edited by Kymin on Tue May 14, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Felix liked the name. It fit nicely. "All of our furry friends have God names." He came closer when Kymin waved him over. "Hi Anubis," he greeted az he petted the wolf. He gaze at the silver wolf for a long time. Please keep Kymin safe... He looked to the door when he heard Vishnu. "Hi there Vishnu, looks like you've finally met both halves. June and Anubis." He smiled and then stood up. He wondered if Kymin had noticed the aura. He'd tell him later the color cold die down to allow for a stealthier approach. But right now he wanted his fiance to enjoy this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Kymin smiled and petted Vishnu until Felix came over. Honestly though, he couldn't keep his gaze off the auras that surrounded the silver wolf. After a while, he spoke. "They're the same colors. As yesterday, I mean," he smiled, looking to Felix. "Did you just add that?" he questioned curiously. Kymin put the squirming puppy in his arms on the ground, who then went to start sniffing around the large wolf. Anubis' red eyes just followed the puppy around, tilting her head and knocking the puppy over playfully, as if to see what Vishnu would do. In response, Vishnu got back up and pounced on the larger animal's paw. Kymin couldn't help but chuckle. That was cute.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 14, 2013 7:11 pm

To see Anubis and Vishnu playing made him want to take pictures. "Hang on," he said as he hurried inside to grab the camera and snap a few pictures of the two wolves. He then looked to Kymin and smiled as he pulled his fiance close and snapped a picture of the two of them. "I want to get these processed tomorrow. I have one other thing to give you." He hoped these parting gifts wouldn't weigh too heavily on Kymin. He just wanted his fiance to remember them. He then nodded when he remembered Kymin's question. "I wanted to capture the moment. I remember you said you rarely got to see soulmist, so I wanted to give you something similiar."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Kymin blinked and looked after Felix as his fiance went inside. He smiled though, when he saw that the guy had come back with the camera, smiling for the picture Felix took of the two of them. "Sure thing," he nodded when the guy said that he wanted to get the pictures processed. "You...do?" Now he was curious. How long had Felix had these things planned? Or was he just making them up because he wanted Kymin to have something to remember him by? The black haired ninja smiled and kissed Felix once more. "I love you Fe." Kymin smiled and wrapped his arms around his lover. "You know...I was thinking. What if we just looked at this like a normal mission? Just...it might take longer than most missions is all. I will come back to you, whether Kyla likes it or not. And if she doesn't like it, I'll just have to pay her a visit myself." Hell, if he could take care of Batsu, surely he could knock a little sense into that witch. Kymin nearly shivered at the thought.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 14, 2013 9:03 pm

"It's not much, just something to remember us by is all." He said with a shrug. "Just a small book of pictures I just threw together. I want these in there too is all." He looked down, but kissed Kymin back when he was kissed. "I love you too." Felix held Kymin, his heart aching when his fiance suggested they look at this like it was a normal mission. But it wasn't! Felix bit his lip. This wasn't a normal mission...and even if he came back...Felix would be gone. He closed his eyes before they could start watering. "I can do that," he said quietly. He wrapped his arms around Kymin, wishing they didn't have to let go of each other. "Like a transfer mission."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Kymin nodded softly. "Like a transfer mission. And I'll still have my phone with me. You can check up on me as often as you want, how's that? Just because we can't be in the same place doesn't mean we can't still talk with each other, right? Phone calls should be fine, shouldn't they?" He smiled softly. "Look at me, please angel. I'll be fine. I'll come back to you no matter what it takes. Like you said, we're soul mates, aren't we? We'll find each other." Kymin the back of his hand gently along Felix's face. "We will," he nodded. Kymin hadn't noticed, since his back was turned, but Anubis had laid down and was allowing Vishnu to crawl over her and on top of her as her head was laid on her paws.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Felix was sure Kymin had forgotten his situation with Kyla. That woman wouldn't even allow a simple text message, let alone a phone call. Felix decided to nod instead of speak. If he spoke his voice would crack and then he'd start crying. Hadn't he cried enough. He remained silent until he saw the two canines. "Look at them," he offered. He was hoping Kymin would get distracted to help, Felix handed him the camera and then he made a break for the door. He entered the kitchen and then wiped the tears away as they spilled over. "I'm going to be so lost without him," the silver haired male whispered in despair. He'd never been so heart broken or torn before he'd met Kymin. He resented his fiance for having such an effect on him. Felix swallowed and wiped away a few more tears. "It hurts...it fucking hurts." He was accustomed to being angry when he was hurt, but he refused to turn things sour between him and Kymin, so he decided to suffer in silence. He made his way to the attic and pulled out a box of fireworks. Going back outside he grinned. "Want to shoot these off," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Kymin looked to the dogs as Felix pointed them out, chuckling as he saw them. It hadn't hit him yet that the reason he was so relaxed now was because he was capable of thinking of this like any other mission. He knew it wasn't, but he was going to treat it as such. He blinked when Felix handed him the camera and ran into the house. He took a couple pictures of the two canines before going into the house to find Felix. When he saw that the guy wasn't in the kitchen, he got a bit worried. Was he okay? He went back outside, hoping Felix would come out soon, only to have Anubis walk up to his side obediently. Could this thing sense his concern or something? The green eyed ninja gave a small smile and pet the wolf. "Hey Anubis. You're gonna be my travel buddy, right?" Going over to the picnic table, Kymin called Vishnu over and picked the puppy up, hugging and cuddling the small animal. "I'm gonna miss you, ya know," he said quietly. "I don't even know if you're going to be alive when I get back..." Kymin's eyes closed slightly as he sighed. He really did love this puppy. But love was the reason he wasn't bringing Vishnu along. It was way too dangerous. He looked up when Felix came out, blinking when he saw the fireworks. "Is...that okay?" He chuckled and gave a small grin. "Weren't you concerned about waking the neighbors up earlier? Why the sudden change?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Felix wanted to tell his fiance that he was too broken up to care about the neighbors. "It'll be okay. If they wake up and see the awesomeness we are creating everything will be fine." He needed something to distract him before he started crying all over Kymin, telling him how he needed him to stay for reasons Kymin probably wouldn't understand. His blue eyes closed briefly before he looked up at the sky. "Besides, this box has been sitting in there for quite some time, I want to get rid of them." He smiled and made his way over to his fiance, setting the box down, and then taking a seat next to him. "Vishnu being jealous," he asked with lightly shinning eyes.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 14, 2013 10:14 pm

Once Felix sat down, Kymin leaned lightly against him, leaning his chin on his lover's shoulder as he spoke. "Well then, I don't mind. Might as well use them up, huh?" he smiled softly. "Hm? Ah...no, I just...wanted to spend some time with him is all..." He tried to keep that smile, but the sadness shown through his eyes despite his best efforts. He couldn't say that he wanted to leave his family, because he didn't. Felix and Vishnu and Christian really were like his family, a true family. "Want me to go get my lighter? Or are there matches in the kitchen?" he asked, trying to divert his attention elsewhere. He hadn't yet decided if he wanted to leave the Crested right away, or stay in a hotel a couple days to devise a game plan. That's what the map was going to be for, but he didn't want to work during his last hours with Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 15, 2013 12:19 am

Felix wrapped his arms around Kymin for a few moments. You make me want to turn back time...so that I would have never met you. The time I've known you has been the best time of my immortal existence, and it kills me to know we're going to be apart. What kind of world do we live in, where the one person that gives you a reason to live, warms your heart, and accepts you for who you are suddenly disappears without a trace. What if I never see you again. How long can I hold out until I lose hope of your return and fade away into nothingness. "He'll be here when you get back," he said with a reassuring smile. What if I'm too far gone to resurface when you return? Will you still love me? Would you save me? Or would you find Kana and save her soul before it too becomes lost in the darkness. "Your lighter, unless you can find the matches." He looked down at the table. You're the reason I wanted to live....so what happens when you're gone? Will I forget? Will I forget who I am and what I've become? He was sure his eyes were beginning to water, so his gaze on the table was saving him. He waited until Kymin was gone and out of earshot. "Please come back for me," he whispered.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next