Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Night of Freedom

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Last Night of Freedom - Page 7 Empty Re: Last Night of Freedom

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 11, 2016 4:09 pm

"It's not," Kinaga said firmly. He couldn't stand the idea that Marius was blaming himself. "Thanks," he said lightly, starting into his food. "Hmhm, unfortunately, general education can't be all about home ec," he chuckled. "I mean, if it was, minus you we'd all be out of a job." And he would've been able to go to the dig site and spend his time there. "Oh? What color," he asked after swallowing a mouthful of food. He was actually hungrier than he'd thought. "Hm. Maybe...sixish?" He wasn't entirely sure what time most of the movies started.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Marius didn't argue. Too early to argue who's fault it was that Kinaga had played hooky and missed school. "Hmm, I guess this is true. I'd get bored teaching through a textbook though." He gave a sheepish smile and then looked away from his food thoughtfully. "Winter green in living room and a light gray in the bedroom. I haven't decided on the kitchen and bathroom yet." He nodded lightly. "Six sounds good. Is the food okay?" He was feeling nostalgic. Tobias was on his mind. He was remembering his time with the black haired male. How they would get up early and eat breakfast together before work. How they'd kiss each other goodbye and send sweet messages to each other during throughout the day. He smiled lightly at the memories.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 13, 2016 4:38 am

"I can imagine. Didn't they try to force you to do a 'pre-approved curriculum' that one semester?" Kinaga asked with a light smile. "Sounds nice. Maybe I'll help you paint. I just don't want to help you clean your house," he said honestly. Honestly though, who knew what he'd find lying around. Kinaga was pretty sure he didn't want to know. If Marius was the typical bachelor type, he'd probably have food sitting on his tables, dishes filling the sinks, and clothes littering the floors. Yeah, no, OCD or not, Kinaga couldn't handle that type of mess. "Yeah, the food's great, as always," Kinaga said with a smile. "Did you have a movie you wanted to see in particular?" he asked curiously. "I'm actually not sure what's in the theaters," he admitted.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 16, 2016 10:42 am

"Tried is the key word my dear," he said with a smile. "No one tells me what to do. Even if they did enforce it, who's gonna sit there and watch me read that book?" He shook his head. "It's not that junkie. Anyway, I'd be glad to have you come over and paint with me. It'll be fun." He then shook his head. "I don't have anything in mind that I wish to see, probably something funny, because I have no idea what they've got playing either!" The pink haired male chuckled lightly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 17, 2016 12:56 am

"Mmhm. Pretty sure there isn't a damn person alive that can force you to do something you don't want to," Kinaga joked. Unfortunately there had been a bit of an edge to his voice that he couldn't keep away, despite the fact that he'd tried to. He'd tried very hard to keep that hint of bitterness away. To cover up his indiscretion, he cleared his throat and took a drink. "Anyways, I'll have to find a pair of old clothes to wear if I'm going to paint with you. Don't need you splattering paint at me just to get me out of a good shirt," he teased, snickering a bit as he took another bite of his food. "A comedy sounds good," he said lightly after swallowing. "Nothing too...romancy though," he chuckled. "Still not a fan of those." And it wasn't even because of Shisu, it was just because romances always made him gag, despite the horrible romantic that he really was.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Marius paused, looking at Kinaga for a long time. He'd heard the edge, but he wasn't sure what had caused it. Was Kinaga mad at him for some reason? Was it because of Serena or Tobias, or maybe something else. He hadn't meant any offense, and he'd have apologized if he'd known what he was apologizing for. He wasn't above saying sorry, especially if he was in the wrong. Deciding it best to drop the subject, he didn't reply and instead he looked off to the side and picked over his food. He gave a tiny smile at the mention of splashing paint. "You're far too hard to turn to the dark side, you can wear a decent shirt," he spoke lightly. He'd tone down the flirting and what not. He nodded when Kinaga said no romance. He wasn't a fan either. Romance movies were overplayed and unrealistic. They painted love in such a way that it made him sick. He didn't believe in stupid happy ever afters. "No romance, just comedy."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 18, 2016 1:18 am

Damn it. Marius had heard the mistake he'd made, the edge he'd failed to hide. Kinaga could see it on his face. He felt bad now. He hadn't meant it. Marius was probably wondering what he'd done wrong now. That wasn't what Kinaga had wanted. He just...couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. Marius had pushed him away. He'd told him to butt out. Marius was so blindly in love with Tobias, that he hadn't been able to see when someone who genuinely cared about him was trying to help him. Or maybe...Kinaga glanced down at his food. Maybe he just really was that bad at being a friend. "Nah, knowing my clumsiness, I'll probably spill paint on myself anyways," he joked, giving Marius a smile. He was good at smiling. And since he'd convinced Marius he wasn't suicidal, he would continue smiling. Just for Marius, so the guy knew that everything wasn't all bad. Kinaga would continue trying to keep Marius away from Tobias, even though he knew in the end it would be pointless. Marius had never loved someone as much as he loved Tobias. But Kinaga knew that the guy was bad news. Was it worse to let Marius go back to the guy he loved unconditionally? Or was it worse to keep him away? "Hm...I'll have to look up what movies are playing when it's lunch time," he mused aloud.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 18, 2016 10:38 am

"Just don't get it on my floor," he said lightly. "Paint and carpet don't mix." He paused. "So, when you come over this weekend, I'll order takeout for lunch if that's cool with you," he said with a nod. He figured that the two of them could spend some time together before he and Roy met up later that night. They'd already agreed on plans. Marius finished up the last of his meal as the first bell rang. He looked up at the clock on the wall. "That time already? Oh well, time to teach." He looked to Kinaga. "I'll see you at lunch," he replied with a smile. "You can tell me about the movie you find then." He stood up and took his plate back into the kitchen. "I wonder how many  did their homework. I hope none. I love a good detention." He snickered with malice, but he was only joking. "I bet they'll all do it during first period," he murmured. "Anyway, enjoy your first class. Glad I'm not in your shoes. I'll catch up on sleep...and make today's schedule." He always did stuff last minute.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 19, 2016 2:07 am

"Put a tarp down," Kinaga suggested after swallowing a bite of food. Talking with one's mouth full had always been a habit he found disgusting. How hard was it to wait until you didn't have food in your mouth? "Takeout sounds great," he said with a smile before starting into what was left of his meal. Blue eyes blinked in surprise when he heard the first bell ring and he damn near jumped out of his chair. "Oh god, I should have been paying better attention," he muttered. "Thanks for breakfast Mar. I'll letcha know what movies are up," he said, gathering his things. At least he'd gotten to finish his breakfast before the bell had sent him into a minor panic. He'd already missed one day, he didn't need the students thinking he was a lazy teacher or anything. Then they'd slack off on their assignments, thinking he didn't check them. "See ya at lunch," he said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder once all his papers were inside. "You're horrible by the way," he joked over his shoulder with a chuckle when Marius said he loved giving kids detention. "You really should stop doing things last minute, it's a bad habit," he said as he turned the corner out of the room, giving a wave when only his hand would be seen in the doorway before disappearing down the hall.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7