Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Night of Freedom

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Last Night of Freedom - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Night of Freedom

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:42 am

Marius had heard the apology, but had o only shaken his head. It wasn't Kinaga's fault. His shoulders sunk when the bartender asked if he had they had kept it touch. "No." His voice sounded tiny, even to him. "I..It's been over a year and we haven't said a word to each other,"he said quietly. "I've tried texting and calling him, and even this summer we ran into each other, but he...he just walked away." There was hurt in Voice that he couldn't hide. This hurt, it really hurt a lot. He swallowed lightly and got to his feet. "I need to use the restroom or something." He couldn't breath. This place was suffocating. He was starting to resent Roulette City. He wanted to leave. He wanted to go back home. He headed out the front door and went around the corner. He felt sick. Leaning against the wall he took in several breaths. "Don't cry," he murmured to himself. "Don't you dare cry." He wiped at his face. He needed to pull himself together before Kinaga came looking for him. This wasn't like him. He was supposed to be happy go lucky, not feeling down in the dumps. Tobias had really screwed him over. He slid to the ground. It was starting to get chilly, but that was okay. He leaned his head back and looked at the stars. "Fuck."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:58 pm

The bartender frowned lightly at Marius' sudden change in demeanor. He knew the two had broken up, but he hadn't known things had gotten this bad between them. "Hey," he called lightly when Marius got up to leave somewhere. "You'll be fine," he assured. He shook his head when the guy walked out of the bar. He'd put the fee on his tab, no big deal. Poor guy though.

Kinaga casually watched Marius at the bar. Looked like he was having a conversation with the bartender. Figured. The guy wouldn't say more than a word at a time to him, but would have a full-fledged conversation with Marius. Blue eyes blinked a couple times when he saw Marius walk out of the bar. Oh...this wasn't really doing much to help him, was it? Sighing lightly, Kinaga finished the rest of his beer and then headed outside. His steps were starting to get unsteady. He looked around when he got outside. Marius wasn't down the street in either direction. He couldn't have gotten that far. Pulling out his cellphone, Kinaga started towards one end of the street, only to see Marius sitting on the ground just around the corner of the bar's entrance. "Hey," he said lightly, sliding down to sit next to Marius. "What's on your mind Mar?" he asked, giving the pink haired male a gentle smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:34 pm

Marius didn't think he'd be fine. When Kinaga came out, Marius smiled. "Hi there. Oh, I was just getting some air. It's a bit stuffy in there." Not all that much of a lie. "I'll go back in soon enough." He pushed himself to his feet and flashed Kinaga another smile. "Thought I'd gotten kidnapped or something,"he asked with a small laugh. "Or are you running from the ladies again?" He was gonna keep himself together. Maybe tonight he'd stay at his house instead of the school and just let loose. Hell, the students would be fine if he didn't make it to class on the first day. He patted his sides, dusting himself off. "Did you make the shot?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:53 am

Getting some air. Kinaga supposed he couldn't argue with that. It was probably a bit overwhelming to come to a bar where he used to go with Tobias and not have the guy next to him. When Marius stood up, he watched for a moment before getting up as well, leaning against the building. "Well, that was one of the thoughts in my head. If you got kidnapped, what who would I play pool with for the rest of the night?" Kinaga asked with a light chuckle. "Hey look, I don't run from them. I casually speed walk away from them." He could turn any situation into a cheesy joke. It was kind of a talent of his. "Well, I took the shot. Didn't quite make it." More like he purposely didn't make it just to make the game last a bit longer. No reason to have the game end so quickly. It gave them something to do.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 02, 2016 9:54 am

"Hmm, probably some hot chick with black hair and pink highlights and gorgeous green eyes with a skimpy l little skirt on and revealing shirt and of course high heels to top it off." Marius had quite the imagination. "She'd sweet talk you until you melt right in her arms and then it's time to have some good old fashioned fun." He laughed at himself for such thoughts, let alone speaking then aloud. "If I wasn't so into men," he licked his lips. "I know a couple of women who would gladly have a piece of this,"he said, indicating to himself. Marius beamed when Kinaga said he'd missed. "What are we waiting for then, back inside so I can win," he said, hastily ushering his friend inside the bar.He headed for the bar and grabbed his drink before waltzing off to grab his pool stick and taking a shot. He bowed with delight. "That's the way we shoot pool around here," he said with a laugh.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 02, 2016 11:16 am

Kinaga blinked at Marius' description of the girl who would hold his interest if he were to be kidnapped. He couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Marius...I was into that when I was a teenager. It's, uh, a little bit different now," he chuckled. Not to say the image wasn't appealing. He mentally hit himself. Why was he thinking things like that? He half wanted to smack Marius for it. "Oh god Marius, calm down there buddy," he laughed, when the guy finished off his imaginative rant with how Kinaga's night would end. "Pff, so do I," he snickered. Hell, he was actually pretty sure there were a bunch of female students who had crushes on Marius. He wouldn't doubt there were plenty of adult women who'd be more than willing to get with the pink haired male. Kinaga couldn't help but smile when Marius beamed, and followed him back into the bar. "Heh, alright, alright," he laughed, going over to the pool table to wait for Marius. "Nice shot," he said, clapping lightly. Marius at least looked like he was feeling better. "Alright showoff," Kinaga snickered. "My turn." As he lined up the shot, he saw someone walk up to Marius. The blue haired male grinned and pretended not to notice as he took his shot.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 02, 2016 11:59 am

Marius looked himself over. "Is that why you won't give into me? Because I dress like a teenager?" He gave an exaggerated sigh. "Guess I'll just have to start dressing like a teacher from now on." He winked at Kinaga and then laughed as he was told to calm down. "Oh please,I am calm." He swirled his drink, secretly hoping that the bartender had given him something strong, but sweet to mask the alcohol. He hadn't noticed that someone was approaching. He was too busy watching Kinaga prepare for a shot. The pink haired male blinked when someone sat down across from him. Marius rated him a seven out of ten. He was taller than him, but shorter than Kinaga with black eyes and spiky dark brown hair. His jawline was strong, but his lips looked soft and luxurious. He was dressed in normal outing clothes, a pair of black jeans, tennis shoes, and a white t-shirt with a dying tree on the front. All of which was topped off with a black jacket. Marius nearly said kidnap me, but thankfully. "Hello," came out first.

The guy smiled and Marius melted. "Evening. You don't mind if I sit here do you? The place isn't full, but...." He trailed off, leaving the rest up to the pink haired male's imagination. Marius looked to Kinaga as if looking to him for an answer. The guy caught on. "Am I in his seat? I don't want to intrude or anything." Marius opened and closed his mouth. Why was he so nervous? He usually jumped at such an opportunity. Oh God, he needed to go outside again. He felt like he'd been sitting in an non air conditioned church all day. He wanted to fan himself.

"I need a drink," Marius suddenly spoke. He went to get up, but Mr. Charming gently took his hand.

"Let me. What are you drinking?" His black eyes were scanning Marius' blue ones.

"Something strong," Marius managed to get out. The guy laughed and let him go, walking to the bar. Marius deflated instantly. "I think I'm sweating," he murmured to Kinaga.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Kinaga grinned when the guy walked away to go to the bar and turned to look at Marius. "Hey there ya go. I knew we couldn't go the whole night without someone coming up to you," he snickered, walking over to where Marius was sitting and clapping him on the back. "Relax. You'll do fine," he teased, grabbing his beer from the table. "I guess I'll relocate," he said lightly. "Don't want to 'intrude'," he snickered. "Good luck Mar," he said with a light wave before going over to sit at the nearest empty table, casually leaning back in the chair and turning his attention to the soccer game on the screen behind the bar.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Marius blinked several times over. Kinaga was leaving him? "W-what about bring kidnapped?" He sunk in his chair and tried not to start hyperventilating. When Mr. Charming came back, Marius looked at the glass. It probably had some sort of drug in it by now. When had he gotten so paranoid? Stupid Tobias had practically taken all of the impulsive flirt out of him. "Thanks for the drink," he said after a moment.

The guy smiled and again Marius secretly melted. "I'm Roy," he introduced himself, holding out his hand. Marius shook it lightly. "Marius."

Roy's smile remained. "Where'd your friend go?"

"To watch tv," Marius mumbled with a frown. He looked to Roy then Kinaga and back to Roy. "Um...he's not my boyfriend or anything. We just teach together is all." He didn't know why he'd shared that. He supposed it was to clarify things.

"You seem a little tense. How about we go outside for a bit. Get some fresh air and talk a bit. We can stand by the door so that your friend can keep an eye on us, if it makes you more comfortable."

Marius blushed. "Okay." He picked up his drink and went to Kinaga. He got close enough to whisper without Roy hearing. "I'll see you in nine years," he teased. He then waved goodbye and headed outside with Roy leading the way, even holding the door open for him. Marius nearly purred. Such a gentleman.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Kinaga glanced at Marius when the guy stopped by and whispered to him. Blue eyes blinked and watched his friend leave the bar. Holy shit. Kinaga knew that Marius could work fast, but that was ridiculously speedy. The blue haired male chuckled. He went back to watching the game, but had to tear his attention away when a girl with long purple hair sat at his table. She had her hair pulled back in a high ponytail, and it still fell down to her waist. She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a lot cut black top with an arrow pierced heart designed onto the front. The shirt was just as tight as her pants and neither article of clothing left much to the imagination.

"I thought your friend would never leave," she said with a smile that had Kinaga frozen in place. Honestly, just her sitting at his table had that effect on him. He really hadn't expected anyone to come over to him tonight. In fact, he'd been hoping no one would. The girl laughed when she saw that the guy looked like a more confused version of a deer caught in headlights. "I take it you've been out of the game for a while," she giggled.

Kinaga blushed lightly and cleared his throat. Where was his usual calm cool demeanor? Why had it abandoned him now of all times? "Yeah, sort of," he responded, trying to regain his cool.

"That's alright, I don't have high standards," she teased.

Kinaga couldn't help but laugh. "Okay, ouch," he snickered.

"I'm Serena. Anndd you arreee..?"

Kinaga chuckled lightly. "Kinaga."

"Ooh, a unique name. You foreign?"

Kinaga caught the way her brown eyes twinkled at the suggestion. "Unfortunately no. My parents just had weird taste," he joked. "Born and raised in Roulette."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Marius relished the cool air. Four years of being with Tobias and it felt strange being with someone else. Well, strange being in another person's presence, or rather the presence of someone that took interest in him. He sipped at his drink lightly, aware that Roy was so close that they were touching. He looked away when the taller male looked down at him. "I didn't peg you for type of person who's shy," he spoke casually.

Marius shrugged. "I'm not shy, I've just...I just don't know if I want to be with anyone right now." He saw Roy raise a brow, so he explained with very little details. "I just got out of a four year relationship and I've only been single for a year."

Roy laughed lightly and it made Marius want to punch him in the face. He didn't find that funny at all. "Don't look so upset, I'm not laughing at you. Look, there's no need for a relationship, we can just have us some good old fashioned fun." Marius' heart skipped a beat. Roy moved to face him so that the pink haired male's back was against the wall. "You look like you could use a pick me up." Somewhere in their conversation the brown haired male had abandoned his drink, leaving his hands free to explore Marius. His left hand on the guys hip and the right one was slipping under the sparkling shirt, halted only by Roy's body pressing against Marius as he kissed the pink haired male, his tongue tasting and exploring the other.

Marius brain turned to mush and if he hadn't been picky about paying for it, he'd have dropped the glass he was holding. Being so close, he could smell Roy's cologne and he tasted sweet as candy. The pink haired male could have melted. Every bit of sadness and hurt was swallowed up by an uncontrollable desire. Roy was right, he needed a pick me up.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 02, 2016 1:40 pm

"Aww. Not as fun, but it doesn't make you any less cute for it, I guess."

Wasn't this girl just a natural flirt. And she had to be about his age, too, from the looks of it. How could he deal with Marius' constant flirting ways, but not hers? He sipped his beer. "Gee thanks," he chuckled before putting the empty cup on the table. "I should probably go check on my friend. He just went outside with some random guy."

"Trying to get rid of me already?" She laughed at the look on Kinaga's face. "Or do you think Roy plans on kidnapping your friend?"

Kinaga blinked. "Wait what? You know him, then?"

"Yeah I know him. He's a friend of mine." When Kinaga glanced towards the door, Serena playfully rolled her eyes. "Okay fine, we'll go check on them. Just to make sure one of them isn't dead," she teased, standing up and taking her drink with her.

Wait, 'we'? That's not what he had been going for at all. Holding back a sigh, Kinaga got up and started for the door with Serena in tow. "Hey Mar, you-" he started as he walked outside casually. When he saw Marius and 'Roy' tangled together, he turned on his heel and started back inside. "Whelp, he seems a-okay, let's go back inside," he said, ushering a laughing Serena back into the bar.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 02, 2016 1:51 pm

Marius hadn't felt this free in a long time. When had been the last time he'd seriously kissed somebody like this? He felt as though the gateway to heaven had been opened just for him. Roy didn't want a relationship, just a one night stand and Marius was more than willing to give him just that. He moaned lightly as Roy's left hand traveled lowered and found it's mark. Just a touch made Marius shiver with unspoken desire. However, both he and Roy snapped their attention to the door as Kinaga came out with a girl who Roy knew to be Serena. Marius was flushed, doing his best not to squirm as he felt Roy tightened his grip teasingly. His voice hitched in his throat.

"Ena, I thought you were supposed to keep him distracted for me," he said with a smirk, kissing Marius gently on the neck. His body was hiding the acts of his hand. "Don't worry," he told Kinaga. "He's in good hands. Aren't you?" Marius nodded, ocean blue eyes were glowing with lust. He looked the girl over and then looked to Kinaga and smiled lightly. "Stop speed walking away," he said, happy to put their inside joke to good use. "She's cute." He took Roy's hand and moved it away from him. Damn Kinaga for interrupting. He moved away from the wall and finished off his drink. "What's her name." Roy looked a little pissed off when Marius voluntarily opted to go play wingman. Serena had done a shitty job of playing the charmer. Nonetheless he followed after him. What else was he to do?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 02, 2016 2:35 pm

So it had been a setup afterall. Kinaga was actually kind of relieved. That meant Serena had probably only come over to talk to him to keep him distracted. Blue eyes blinked when Marius spoke up instead of letting them go back inside.

Serena laughed lightly at Roy's complaint. "Sorry, I didn't think you were gonna move that fast," she snickered.

Kinaga's eye nearly twitched at Marius' tease. He wasn't seriously doing this, was he? Instead he took a breath to keep himself from saying something stupid. "Her name's Serena." Even though Roy had just spouted off what Kinaga assumed to be a nickname. Shaking his head, Kinaga followed Serena back inside as she waved everyone to come back in, since Marius and Roy had given up on snogging for the moment. She sat at a table large enough for the four of them to sit at, and Kinaga walked a bit slower to be next to Marius. "Marius, don't you dare," he whispered to the other male. Unfortunately it seemed he hadn't been quiet enough, because Serena was looking at him with an amused curiosity.

"Don't he dare what?" she asked with a smile.

Kinaga's expression turned embarrassed and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Er..." He gave a sigh and sat down at the table. "I'm not really looking for a relationship right now, to be honest," he told her lightly, his expression still reading as embarrassed.

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" she asked curiously.

Kinaga froze in place before looking off to the side. "...I'm, uh...just not."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 02, 2016 2:49 pm

Roy smirked. "I like to get to the best part instead of twiddling my thumbs." He took a seat with his friend. "I was about to get to the good part too." Any normal person would have been mortified, but not Marius. He didn't really have a boundary line. He sat down since Serena had heard Kinaga's words. He laced his fingers and rested his chin on them. He should probably save Kinaga while the guy still had a chance. Serena was too hot to allow Kinaga to lose her.

"You'll have to excuse him. He's a bit shy and doesn't know how to handle commitment," he purred.

"So you two hang out to keep others from hitting on you?"

Marius snickered. "Not really. I'd love a night with Kinaga, but he's too sweet to sleep with his vulnerable best friend. He's a ladykiller too and I'm not a female, though I could be if only for a night," he said as he batted his lashes. "Anyway, if you can break him out of that shyness, he'll treat you like a queen and more."

Roy looked to Serena then to Kinaga and finally to Marius. "That all?"

Marius shook his head. "There's a lot more to him, like the fact that he teaches, and will bore you to death about caves and dig sights and expeditions and other things that remind you of national geographic," he said with a smile. "And his fashion sense is horrible and he wears glasses, but I suppose he makes up for it with his," dramatic pause, "personality."

Roy frowned. The hell was going on here? He looked to Serena, wondering what she thought of this. How had he gotten dragged into this?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Kinaga felt a bit embarrassed in Marius' stead. He hadn't known Marius before Tobias, but the guy had told him of his life before Roulette. He'd believed it, sure, but he'd never actually seen it, so...this was a little bit odd. Blue eyes blinked twice when Marius made and excuse for him, saying that he was...afraid of commitment. That wasn't entirely untrue. Before Shisu had died he would have argued that point to his grave. But now was different. He saw Serena raise an eyebrow at him and felt himself growing anxious. "Marius," he muttered, when the guy stated that he'd gladly spend a night with him. It was more of a 'dear god please stop' kind of mutter, but still. Why couldn't Marius be someone else's wingman? Why couldn't he just go back outside with his new boyfriend? When Marius started describing the 'less interesting' details about him, Kinaga groaned and put his face in his hand. "Oh my god Marius."

"Oh, so you like geology, huh?" Serena asked curiously.

"Archaeology," he corrected, his face still in his hand. It also didn't help that his face was now beet red.

Serena raised an eyebrow, but laughed lightly, looking to Roy with a light shrug. She really liked this guy. He was getting so flustered over this. "What do you teach?"

Kinaga took a deep breath and removed his head from his hand. "I teach history at Roulette High," he said simply. He was no longer feeling well, but it was hidden behind the clear embarrassment on his face.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Marius looked to Kinaga and smiled lightly. "Sorry. I guess I'll just leave you two to talk. I'm going out with Roy for a little bit," he said as he stood up and hugged Kinaga. "Try and have some fun," he whispered. "Thanks for bringing me. Buy all the drinks you want for the rest of the night, they're on me." He kissed Kinaga's cheek and then started for the bar to let the bartender know before he left out with Roy eagerly following him. The brown haired male had waved goodbye to Serena, his facial expression showing pure delight that he was going to finish what he started.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 02, 2016 9:17 pm

Kinaga was beyond relieved that Marius decided to cut it out. Because he was sure his best friend could have embarrassed him far worse than he actually just had. Still, there was now the problem that Serena seemed even more interested in him than she had before. Blue eyes blinked when Marius stood up and said he was going out with Roy for a little bit. He was going to leave him here with this girl? Kinaga gave a small sigh, but cast Marius a light smile when the guy hugged him and told him to try to have some fun. "Will do." He'd try, but he probably wouldn't succeed at this point. If he hadn't already had some alcohol in his system, he probably would have blushed or been embarrassed by the fact that Marius kissed him on the cheek, but as it was, it didn't really phase him right now. And normally he wouldn't bother with Marius' offer to pay for his drinks, but at this point, he felt the need to drink a bit more than he normally would. "Thanks pal," he said with a smile, giving a light wave as the two went out of the bar. As soon as they were out of the bar, Kinaga stood up. "Whelp. I'm taking him up on that offer," he said.

"Mind if I join you?" Serena asked flirtatiously.

"Feel free," he said casually, walking over to the bar and casually taking a seat. "Same as the first order buddy," Kinaga said, casting the bartender a grin, who just shrugged at him.

"So. Afraid of commitment, huh?" Serena asked with a giggle after ordering herself another drink.

"Something like that," the blue haired male said with a shrug.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 02, 2016 10:09 pm

Marius and Roy disappeared around the back of the building. Marius had no shame and he was thinking two things. One, he needed this, and two, if he couldn't do this, he wouldn't ever be able to do it. Kinaga had been right, waiting for Tobias was a waste. Even if this was just a one time thing, at least he'd know he was capable of getting back in the game. Yes, it had crossed his mind that Roy only wanted one thing and two, Kinaga hadn't tried to talk him out of this, but neither mattered. It wasn't like he was hitting an all time low. This used to be his thing back in the day. Marius could see that Roy was ready, so he dropped to his knees and got to work, or would have had Roy not stopped him and offered his jacket. Marius chuckled. Such a gentleman. At least now his pants would stay clean. Marius got to work, putting unused skills to work until Roy pulled him to his feet and had him face the wall. Marius hated being quiet, but they weren't in the privacy of a house and didn't want to attack too much attention. By the time they finished, Marius had slid to the ground feeling a but numb. He sat on Roy's jacket and slumped against the wall. Roy was zipping up his pants, looking down at the flushed male. "Here's my number, if you ever want to have some more fun." Marius took the piece of paper and stuffed it into his pocket. He needed a shower. His hair was messy now and he was covered in sweat and he smelled of sex. Roy helped him up after a moment, walking hand in hand. They'd been gone for about twenty minutes. Marius was fixing his hair with his free hand. He looked around the bar for Kinaga. "Do you see my friend," he asked. Roy nodded and started for the bar. Marius followed him with a yawn.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 02, 2016 10:33 pm

For the twenty minutes that Marius and Roy were gone, Kinaga ended up drinking more shots than he could remember ordering. So many that Serena ended up getting a bit concerned, until he started casually joking around again. His jokes at this point were so horrible that Serena couldn't help but to laugh at them. She'd had a few drinks too, but not nearly as many, and she was only slightly tipsy at this point. She glanced back at the bar door just after Marius and Roy came back in. "Oh hey, they're back," she said casually.

Kinaga blinked. "Oh, in that case," he said with a mischievous grin, downing the shot he had in front of him. "Hey buddy," he called, the bartender shaking his head, but refilling the shot glass. Might as well drink up before Marius came to stop him. Kinaga swiveled around in his seat and waved to Marius with an amused grin on his face. "Heeey Marius, welcome back," he said lightly. Nope, he felt loads better now. He still wanted to go home and be alone, and Serena knew so (he made sure of that), but for the time being, he felt loads better.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 02, 2016 10:41 pm

Marius blinked when he saw Kinaga drunk off his ass. "Hello Kinaga," he greeted. Roy let go of his hand and took a seat by Serena, so Marius sat by Kinaga. "You've probably run up my tab," he joked. "Have you forgotten we have to teach tomorrow? I guess you'll be canceling class due to an excessive hangover." He looked to the bartender. "The bill please. I'll pay for our friends drinks as well." He looked to Serena and Roy. "I'm going to take him home. He's a lightweight and I'd hate to see him pass out in an alley." He looked to Kinaga. "Ready to go home?" Roy smirked. "Didn't know you were capable of driving a man to drinking Serena. Well done, love." He was clearly teasing her. His attention was partly on Marius. He wondered if the guy would call him. It'd be a shame if he didn't. They'd had such a wonderful time and Marius was so pleasingly submissive. He smirked and leaned back in his chair. He was glad he and Serena had gone out tonight.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 02, 2016 10:55 pm

"Run up your tab? Nahhh, I didn't drink that much," Kinaga said with a chuckle, turning around and downing the last shot before Marius could either stop him or before he could pay the tab or...something else. "Pft. I'll be fine tomorrow. Perfectly finne." He leaned against Marius. "I can still teach, it's no big deal." He doubted it, but right now he had too much confidence to care. "Mar, I'm totally not a lightweight. I can handle sooo much more than this. C'mon, we'll stay here and I'll prove it." Why was he saying he wanted to stay here? He really didn't. But he had to prove a point to Marius, didn't he? He totally wasn't a lightweight.

"Oh very funny Roy," Serena said, rolling her eyes. "I told him to slow down, by the way," she told Marius. "He was very adamant that he could handle himself," she laughed lightly before handing Kinaga's phone to him. "Here, I put my number in. Give me a call sometime," she told the blue haired male.

Kinaga blinked and took his phone, looking at it for a moment. "When...when did I give you my phone?" he asked, looking a bit lost as he looked over to Serena.

"Okay, wow, take him home," she laughed.

"What? Why?"

"You gave it to me like two minutes ago," she laughed.

Kinaga looked down at his phone again, looking confused. "I did?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Yep, it was time to take him home. Marius paid for the drinks and then pulled Kinaga to his feet once the guy had his phone back. "Thanks for watching him. This was really fun. We'll have to do it again sometime." He looked to Kinaga. "I guess we'll go to your place, it's a lot closer." He waved goodbye and then headed out into the cool night air. Kinaga never drunk like this, so he was slightly worried. He'd worry about it later though. They needed to get home. "You've really outdone yourself my friend," he mumbled. "Seriously."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 02, 2016 11:12 pm

Kinaga blinked and stumbled into Marius when the guy pulled him off his chair. "Aw come on man," he whined. He figured if he acted like he wanted to stay maybe Marius wouldn't question him so much. "Fine finnee. Bye guys," Kinaga said with a grin, waving to Serena and Roy as him and Marius walked out of the bar. "As long as you remember where my house is, we'll be fine," the blue haired male joked, wrapping his arm casually around Marius' shoulders as they walked. "Hm? What do you mean?" he asked when Marius said he'd outdone himself. "You told me to try and enjoy myself," he teased with a snicker.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 03, 2016 4:24 am

Nope, he wasn't listening to the whining. Maybe if he hadn't just gotten screwed in the back of an alley he'd be all for staying out a bit late, but as it was, he was feeling awfully dirty and wanted a shower. A nice hot shower with lots of soap and water and maybe even a toilet to throw up in. Maybe he pushed himself a bit too far. Maybe they should have gotten a hotel room. Hell, even the bathroom would have been a bit more suitable. Maybe he should stop over thinking all of this. "Of course I remember. I like to sit outside your window and watch you undress,"he joked. "Oh the wonderful sights." He helped support his drunken friend. "When I said enjoy yourself,I didn't mean get wasted," he said with a bubbly laugh. "I mean to talk with Serena, have a couple of drinks, shoot some pool, and dance a little. I suppose it's my fault though. We came here together and I ran off with some guy I barely know. I'm sorry." He sighed. "I need a shower. Mind if I crash at your place tonight," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next