Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Night of Freedom

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Last Night of Freedom - Page 3 Empty Re: Last Night of Freedom

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 03, 2016 4:33 am

Kinaga was pretty glad Marius wasn't letting him fall all over himself. Because if the pink haired male hadn't been supporting him as he walked, that would have been exactly what would have happened. Under any normal circumstances, he would have been worried about students being out late and seeing him like this, but right now all he cared about was getting home. Maybe. He wasn't sure what his biggest priority was right now, actually. Or even what it should have been. Maybe he'd just hang onto Marius until they got wherever they were going. Kinaga gave a small snort of a laugh. "Snrt, you could've just come in and watched me undress from inside my room," he joked. Hell if he knew what he was saying anymore. He was just slurring out the first words that came to mind. "Pfff, I don't dance Marius, you know that," he snickered, leaning against the pink haired male. "An, an we already played pool. I w's bored of it." Kinaga shook his head, which turned out to be a bad idea, because he stumbled further into Marius when the world started spinning. "Tch, don't 'sorry' me, you needed it," he said. He'd tried to be firm about it, but ended up snickering at the end and ruining it. He wasn't entirely sure what he meant by 'it', but that was a question for another time. "Huh? Of c'rse you can. But, but you have to sleep on the bed. You're n't sleepin' on my couch," he said, for once able to muster up some level of firmness in his voice that he didn't completely ruin by being a bumbling laughing idiot.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 03, 2016 1:32 pm

Marius licked his lips at the thought. "I wish you were this open when sober," he mused. "Maybe we can dance in private sometime. I like dancing every now and again." Marius had gone to far too many clubs, parties, and raves to not know how to dance. He enjoyed it thoroughly. "You could have played cards then, or something," he said, catching Kinaga as the other stumbled. "Careful. You're going to hurt yourself." He shrugged when Kinaga said he'd needed it. Maybe he had, but it had been wrong to just up and leave the guy in there alone. He felt like a terrible wingman. "It doesn't matter, I think it was more of a want than a need. You should have been first priority. We were supposed to celebrate friendship." He didn't feel like a really good friend. "No, I'm fine with sleeping on the couch." He'd crashed on many couches, so it didn't bother him. "Unless you're joining me in the bed," he asked with a deviant look in his eye that faded to amusement as he started laughing. "Just kidding. I'd never do that to such a 'vulnerable' friend."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 03, 2016 3:07 pm

"Mari, pal...are you trying to get in my pants again," he asked with a snicker when Marius said they could dance in private sometime. "Pfff, no I'm nooot." He toootally wasn't going to hurt himself. "Mar...Mar, buddy. I'm not- I'm not nobody's first priority, don't worry bout it," he snickered. "You nneed to get back onn your feet," he said in a slur, "so you take care of you first, right? What kind of...what kind of ffriend would I be if I just let you obsess over that idiot?" He hugged Marius from the side. "You des-deserve better, man." When the guy said he would sleep on the couch, Kinaga gave a small huff. "Hey, no," he said, as if scolding a child. "Yuhr not sleepin on my couch. My bed is waay comfier, you're sleepin thehr. Got it? B'sides, I wanna watch tv for a bit before I go to bed. An, my friend. You need a shower pal. Cuz you smell," he snickered before leaning on Marius. "I'm only sayin cuz I love you," he snickered.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 03, 2016 3:19 pm

"Not this time," he promised. "If you're not careful you will. You can't even walk in a straight line," he pointed out. "You're my best friend, you'll always be my first priority," he said lightly with a small smile. "I'll get back on my feet, but not at the cost of you falling off yours." The hug made him feel warm and loved. "Thanks Kinaga." Marius did want better. He didn't want to fall back into the pattern of being a nympho though. He was good at that, but he'd seen what the other side had to offer. Then again, he was still young. He could cut loose again, be young and dumb, and probably end up dead in a ditch somewhere. He'd had his fair share of narrow escapes, but that was back in Shibuya. Now he was here in Roulette and he didn't really know where the dark and gritty places where, those places where you really wanted to avoid. He swallowed at the thought. "Huh? Well, I'll stay up and watch tv with you...and shower," he said with a faint smile. "You need one too though. You smell as though you brought the bar home with you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 03, 2016 3:30 pm

Kinaga snickered. "Yeah, please don't let me fall over." Once they got close enough to his house for him to do so, Kinaga took out his house key and somehow managed to unlock the front door, giving a light yawn. "I do?" A pause. "Hm, might as well both take one at the same time then. Saves water and time," he mumbled, as if he didn't realize what he'd just suggested. "Come on in," he offered, flicking on the livingroom light before walking further in....and tripping over the rug, falling almost flat on his face. "Ow..." For the most part, Kinaga's house was absolutely spotless. There was nothing lying about on the floor that wasn't supposed to be there and the coffee table was clean and organized with a few National Geographic magazines on top. The only thing missing from the coffee table was the TV remote. "M'r...M'r h'lp me up," Kinaga muttered from the ground.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 04, 2016 1:03 am

The thoughts that ran through his head when Kinaga suggested they shower together made him blush. "I don't think so." He said it more for himself than for Kinaga. "You're perfectly capable of showering alone. We have plenty of time and water...." He could only dream of what lay beneath the fabrics that Kinaga wore. The very thought put unrealistic thoughts in his head. Marius sighed. Kinaga was such a tease. He was going to follow his friend inside, but Kinaga took quite the spill after tripping on the rug. Marius stared for a long time before he shook his head and helped the blue haired male up. "I told you to be careful...." He looked around. "Geez, it's spotless. Do you have a live in maid?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 04, 2016 2:00 am

"Hmm? Why not? I won't touch you or anything," Kinaga teased. He was only joking, but he wasn't at all worried about Marius keeping his hands to himself at this point either. "No one said nothin about me bein capable," he snickered. The blue haired male laid still until Marius came over to help him up. "Took you long enough," he teased, leaning against the pink haired male. "I bet you were just gonna let me lay there forever, weren't you? You were considering it," he said with a nod. "Nahh, I clean myself. It keeps my mind busy n off of other stuff," he told Marius with a grin and a shrug. "You go shower first," he told Marius. "I'm gon'get some water," he nodded, breaking off from Marius and heading towards the kitchen.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 04, 2016 12:43 pm

"It's not you I'm worried about Kinaga,"he told his friend earnestly. Although he would never do such a thing, temptation was such a powerful force and he'd just gotten a taste of life once more. He could spend all night repeating the act, but why bother? Kinaga was drunk and they had to teach in the morning. He checked his watch. It was getting late. "Make sure to drink plenty of water," he called as he headed to the bathroom. He was going to raid Kinny's drawers for clothes. He found himself a pair of pajama shorts and then grabbed some towels before going to take a shower. As he ran the water, he sat on the edge of the tub, waiting. When his stomach suddenly did a three sixty he leaned over and threw up into the toilet. He felt like shit. Marius slowly got up, flushed the toilet, then washed his mouth out in the sink. He stared at his reflection in the mirror for a long time before hoping into the shower and getting cleaned up. He came out the bathroom fifteen minutes later, his expression bright. "Kinny I'm done. Hope you haven't passed out already." His pink hair was damp and his chest visible sink he wasn't wearing a shirt. He had his own clothes in his left hand as he covered his mouth with his right as he yawned.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Kinaga sat down in the kitchen after getting himself a drink and looked around. He wondered if there was anything he could so while he waited. Instead of actually doing anything, he just sat and occasionally sipped on the water, his thoughts scattered. Though, scattered as they were, they kept going back to the fact that he'd nearly fucked up tonight. When he heard Marius' voice in the living room, he immediately brightened up. "I didn't," he called with a chuckle, before heading into the living room. "Glad you're out, I kinda had to piss," he joked, his words still slurring. "I'll be out in a few," he told Marius before heading into his room to grab a set of pajamas. Which consisted of pajama pants and a white t-shirt. Heading into the bathroom, Kinaga nearly fell over while closing the door behind him, but somehow managed to stay on his feet.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Marius smiled at his friend and nodded. "Sorry I took so long." When Kinaga had went into the bathroom, Marius took a seat on the couch, his eyes heavy. He was feeling really sleepy. He took his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through the few messages he had. Mostly from friends back home telling him good luck with the first day of school. He wished there was one from Tobias, but that was wishful thinking. He did have one from his mother though. It was a picture of the kitten waving. That helped lift his mood. He started looking for the remote. Surprisingly it wasn't on the organized coffee table....Or the couch. He searched between the cushions and then lifted the cushions to check there, his heart skipping a beat when he saw the gun. Marius knew Kinaga wasn't a violent person. He knew that for a fact, so why have a gun? He stepped back, looking over his shoulder, making sure his friend was still in the bathroom. He needed to get rid of this. He could think of only one other reason why his friend would need a gun. Didn't Kinaga go through therapy? If he felt like this was an option, why not come to him. Marius picked up the cold steel and wrapped it in his clothes and found a bag to put it all end. He placed it by the door with his shoes on top. He'd he keeping this at his house. He'd lost Tobias, he didn't want to lose Kinaga too. He sat back down, the remote long forgotten. He felt sick again, but for other reasons. He was sure he was pale, but he didn't care. Was that why Kinaga had gotten drunk? He shook his head. Bad idea. He placed his face in his hands. Roulette was filled with too much drama, even for him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 04, 2016 1:27 pm

Kinaga came out of the bathroom about fifteen minutes later, blinking when he saw Marius sitting on the couch with the TV off. Was something wrong? His mind had completely forgot about what laid hidden in the couch cushions. He didn't usually have people over, so he never really bothered hiding it better. After grabbing the remote off the top of the TV, the blue haired male went over to the couch and sat down next to Marius. "Hey, c'mere a sec Mar," Kinaga said, waving Marius closer with a small grin. His words were slurring as he spoke, but he seemed at least to be in a good mood for the moment. When Marius got a bit closer, the blue haired male leaned forward and kissed him, putting one hand lightly on the side of Marius' face. It seemed that even while completely drunk, Kinaga was as soft and gentle with kissing as he usually was with most everything else. He pulled back after only a few moments with an impish smile. "I'mma much better besst friend when I'mm drunk, huh?" he asked with what was close to the equivalent of a drunken giggle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 04, 2016 1:46 pm

Marius kept telling himself that Kinaga wasn't that torn up, but maybe the guy had been hiding his hurt. Maybe he'd kept smiling too keep people from worrying. Marius didn't want to get a phone call in the middle of the night saying that Kinaga was no longer with them. He didn't want to think about the tragedy that would befall him. He didn't want to think at all. It was times like this when he wished Tobias hadn't walked away. He wanted to curl up into Tobias' chest and cry, to tell him all about how he just couldn't stand this anymore. When Kinaga came out and told him top come here, he lifted his gaze. Ocean blue eyes were swimming with emotion. He leaned a bit closer, getting ready to ask Kinaga what he wanted when suddenly he was being kissed. Marius was caught off guard and wanted to lean forward and deepen that kiss, but instead he behaved himself. Kinaga was really drunk. "You're perfect the way you are," he said as he leaned in and hugged Kinny. "Thanks for tonight." He held on a bit longer than usual before releasing Kinaga. "We can't stay up too long, we have to teach in the morning, unless you plan on canceling." Change the subject, keep the conversation steady, he could do this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 04, 2016 1:55 pm

Kinaga couldn't help the grin on his face when he saw Marius' face after the kiss. "Hehe, far from it. I'm a pretty shitty best friend when I'm sober," he snickered. "I mean hell, you didn't even know you were my best friend," he said, hugging Marius back and holding him close. He didn't really notice how long the pink haired male was holding onto him for. "No problem...glad you made a new friend," he chuckled teasingly. "Huh? Hm...okay, but I still kinda want to watch TV," he said lightly, glancing to the television. "You should go to sleep though," he told Marius with a smile. "I'll be fine out here, 's not like I can go anywhere in this state," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 04, 2016 2:07 pm

"We have different views on what a best friend is," he reminded Kinaga. "I'm glad you're my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without you." He tried not to sound choked up, but he wanted to get his point across. He smiled at the mention of his new friend. He was thinking about utilizing this new friendship a bit more often than intended. He would need a distraction from this new realization. "Me too." He sat back on the couch. "We can watch tv together for a little while. And despite you being to drunk to wander,I wouldn't put it past you." He gave a light chuckle. Why did it feel like he suddenly had limited time with Kinaga.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 04, 2016 2:13 pm

"Different smifferent," Kinaga huffed. "You shoulda at least known, even if our views were different," he muttered, leaning against Marius. "You'd have survived," he assured the pink haired male. Marius would have survived without him. He still could. Kinaga chuckled when Marius said he wouldn't put it past him to wander. "Fair'nough," he chuckled, turning on the TV. "You can pick the show," he said, handing the remote to Marius. "I dun care what, I just wanna watch something," he said lightly. Even as he said that, he found himself struggling to keep his eyes open as he leaned against the pink haired male.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 04, 2016 2:19 pm

The words struck him like a blade. Marius used to think suicide was a selfish act, but his views had changed. Why would anyone want to exist in a world that didn't give them enough hope or faith to live? He let Kinaga lean against him. He would survive, but it would be hard. He wrapped an arm around the blue haired male and flipped through the channels. It'd just be easier to have Kinaga around. He yawned lightly, the colors blurring together on the screen. He ended up stopping on a horror movie. Closing his eyes he drifted off. He'd get up in a minute or two. He just needed some rest.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 04, 2016 2:25 pm

As Marius wrapped an arm around him, Kinaga snuggled closer to him without realizing he was doing so. It was just that the guy was so warm. Closing his eyes made it feel like the world was spinning around him, but it was easier than keeping them open. It was only a minute before Kinaga was completely out, one arm draped over Marius' midsection and his breaths coming in the slow evenness that only came from someone who was sleeping. He wasn't sure if he wanted to get up in the morning anymore. Or, at all, really. But he had Marius, and the guy would be ticked at him if he didn't get up in the morning, so he supposed he'd have to.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Marius dozed for about an hour before he woke up, blinking away confusion. He looked down at Kinaga and smiled, remembering they'd gone to a bar. It faded lightly when he remembered the gun. He nudged his friend lightly. "Let's go to the bed," he told him, helping him to his feet and starting off, his eyes still threatening to close. Once Kinaga was tucked away, Marius crashed on the couch, shutting off the tv and pulling the blanket to his chest. He set his alarm for the am, early enough to get home and change, but long enough to catch up on sleep.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Kinaga's eyes barely even opened when he heard Marius' voice. They only opened enough for him to see a blurry outline or where he was going when the guy helped him to his feet. He stumbled next to Marius, leaning against him as they went, but climbed into bed without any protest. He was way too out of it to actually care at this point. When the alarm on his phone went off in the morning, he grumbled, pulling his phone out of his pocket and turning the alarm off before letting his phone fall off his bed. He turned onto his side and curled up in his blankets without moving much more after that. His head hurt too much to move. He pulled the blankets over his head. And the little light that filtered into the room through his curtains was way too bright.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Marius woke up feeling groggy. His alarm had gone off ten minutes after Kinny's. He slowly pulled himself to his feet and stretched before shuffling across the living room to the bedroom to find Kinaga still in bed. He crawled onto the bed next to his friend and stretched out beside him. "Wake up, time for work,"he said. He was propped up on one arm. "I'll make you breakfast and coffee, if you have it." Marius loved to cook. He was sort of the sponsor for the culinary club. "You're going to be late, Kinaga." He was going to have to change and everything at the school. He always kept some clothes there in case he couldn't go back to his place. He remembered everything from yesterday and was still worried, but he was going to try and give Kinaga the benefit of the doubt. Try was the key word. He yawned lightly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Kinaga grumbled when he felt his bed shift and only shifted a bit in response. "Tell the school I got food poisoning," he mumbled. "I'm not going in." His head hurt way too bad. How much did he drink yesterday? "Mnm...you can go ahead and make something. I have a good deal of food in my kitchen." A pause. "...Marius. why am I in my bed?" The blue haired male sat up and looked at his friend. "Did you sleep on the couch? I swear to god Mar, if you slept on my couch!" Kinaga flinched and put his hand on his head. Even his own voice was too loud. "Ow," he whined before laying back into bed. "Jeez, I offered you my bed and everything," he mumbled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 1:13 am

Marius blinked. Kinaga Unabara was about to skip out on teaching?! Marius held his hand to his chest. "I should stay and take care of you, but that'd be awfully suspicious," he purred with amusement. "They'd think I'd done something to you, then again, I'm sure you'd be a top." He laughed lightly before settling down. No need to cause the guy anymore pain than what he was already in. "I'll make sure to cook you something before I leave out," he promised. He started to get out of bed, but Kinaga started complaining about him sleeping on the couch. "Well, you walked to your bed with my help, and then...." He trailed off and then gave a pause. "Well, who's to say I didn't sleep in the bed with you." He kissed his friend's cheek. "Get some rest. I'll stop by after work to check on you." He got out of bed, an amused smile upon his face. He went into the kitchen and whipped up a quick meal. He fixed himself a plate and then put the rest in the microwave for Kinaga. He also made a pot of coffee. Grabbing his shoes and bag, he was reminded of what he found. The weight of the gun felt extremely heavy, like the weight of anxiety that was now filling his mind. He turned and wrote a note:

-Off to work, will swing by later. Call me if you need anything. With love, Marius.-

He took his leave before he could change his mind. He swung by his own house, even if it was going to make him late. There was no way he was going into the school with a gun. He made it top Roulette High and talked to the Secretary to let her know Kinaga was sick with food poisoning and then went to his own class. Today was going to feel like the longest day of his life.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 05, 2016 1:36 am

Kinaga grumbled when Marius laughed. What an ass. He said absolutely nothing to his friend's little quip about him being 'a top'. Nope, he wasn't going there. Not this early in the morning. "I know you didn't, you little liar," he grumbled. He knew that Marius hadn't slept in the bed with him because he'd only felt him climb into bed a moment ago. He'd never felt the guy crawl out of it. Then again, maybe he'd been too sleepy. "Mmkay," he mumbled after Marius kissed him on the cheek, yawning a second later. "See you later Mar," he said through the yawn. He fell back asleep mere moments later.

Kinaga woke up several hours later. He still had a headache, but it wasn't as crippling as it had been. He was at least able to get out of bed this time. Even if everything still seemed way too bright. It took a long time for Kinaga to actually finish the meal Marius had made him. Not because it was bad, because it was definitely far from it, but because he felt ridiculously sluggish. He poured himself a cup of coffee and went over to the couch, turning on the TV and watching it with the cup held between his hands. He had the TV turned down low, and his attention wasn't even on it half the time. He caught glimpses of what was going on, but for the most part, he just stared down at his coffee cup. He wanted to go back to bed. How easy would it be to go lay down and never get back up? Even for another day. He could just tell the school that it turned out to be more than just food poisoning after all. To keep smiling all the time was pretty exhausting. Even if it was for Marius. No, especially for Marius. He should be able to tell the guy what was wrong, but instead he kept him in the dark about all this. He really was a shitty friend. The blue haired male sighed and leaned forward with his cup. He really was just hopeless. He couldn't even tell his best friend that he was suicidal. Couldn't even ask him for help. Couldn't even let him in, not even when Marius was letting him in on everything in his life. Kinaga put the coffee cup back down on the coffee table. Who cared where he put it at this point. He'd clean it up later, when he had the energy. And when he wasn't feeling like an absolute failure of a human being. Heading back into his room, Kinaga laid back down in his bed. He'd probably just end up sleeping until Marius came back over to check on him...or he would have, if he could find it in himself to actually get back to sleep. Instead he just found himself wrapped in his blankets, staring at nothing. It was easier to do this than to do...well, anything else, really. And what a stupid tome to be thinking about how all his classes were going to be behind by a day, thanks to this.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Marius taught as he normally would, starting off with an introduction of himself and then getting to know his students. He didn't believe in all work and no play on the first day, so the kids were free to tinker with whatever was lying around as long as they didn't damage it. He sat at his desk, his phone in the slid out drawer where he kept pens and pencils. He checked it every few minutes,a bit distracted. Why wasn't Kinaga calling him or texting him or anything of the sort. He kept telling himself the guy was just sleep, but what if he wasn't. What if he'd done something rash. He bit his bottom lip lightly and tried to get the thought off his mind. It was ever so pleasant when Ellie, the student president came up and asked about using the kitchen to make goodies for an upcoming club. He gave her the okay and she practically beamed. During his breaks between class he struggled not to call Kinaga in worry and eventually settled on texting Roy who promptly responded to each of his text. Brownie points for him. He continued with his day until lunch time where he ditched and went to a cafe a few blocks down and ate alone. He casually eyed the cashier before returning to the school and finishing out the day. He made it to Kinaga's apartment in half the time it usually took him. He tried not to knock frantically, no need to alert the guy. "Kinny? You home?" He should have called.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Kinaga blinked when he heard someone knocking. And then he heard Marius' voice. A light smile crossed his face and he shook his head. Giving a small sigh, the blue haired male got out of bed, well aware that he was still in his pajamas, and headed over to the front door. It was about 3 o'clock. He probably should have been dressed by now. He should have thrown something on before laying down in case Marius stopped by again, so he didn't worry the guy. Tch, he was so concerned with not worrying Marius. He should have been concerned with letting the guy help him... Kinaga opened the door and rolled his eyes at Marius. "Mar, you don't have to knock," he said with a chuckle, waving the guy in. "Whelp, the good news is my head no longer feels like it's splitting in half," he joked. "Guess that puts me a-head of the game, huh?" Yup, he was in the mood for puns.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next