Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Felix nodded. "Yeah, I'd look like the pink panther," he said with a snicker. "You ever seen that movie? It's hilarious and I don't even have a sense of...uh...what's it called again. A sense of humor? Or is it something else? Hell, I don't know and I don't care." Felix then looked at Kymin, sobering up for a minute. "Or nothing?" Felix's brain seemed to be working slowly as he tried to figure out what had just happened. Shrugging it off he figured it was because there were drunk. "I'm wasted, you're wasted, we're all happily wasted." Felix shook his head when he had to hiccup. Again he felt dizzy. He had completely bypassed Kymin's question about the hotel.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Kymin chuckled at Felix when he said he'd look like the pink panther. "Nopes. But if it makes ya laugh, you gotta watch it with me sometime. See what that movie got that I dunt," he joked. Since it didn't seem like he was gonna get an answer on where Felix was staying, Kymin just started towards his place, his steps stumbling every now and then, but he kept Felix's arm over his shoulder to make sure the guy actually didn't fall face first. "Ahah, did I say that aloud? Whoops," he laughed, clearly not too perturbed about having been caught on it. "Heh, too bad the guy didn't let us stay. I coulda handled more. Don't know about you though," he teased as he walked, a goofy grin on his face.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Felix smirked. "That movie has everything you don't got." Felix chuckled lightly. "And more." He had no idea what he was talking about, but it was fun not caring about anything for a change. He looked at the house and recognized it as Kymin's place. "This isn't my hotel," he said. "And I could have handled a bit more." He pulled away from Kymin and stood up straight. "See, I'm fine." Felix went to take a step forward but tumbled backwards. "I lied," he said as he caught the wall. "And yeah, said it aloud. You said nothing." Felix's eyes were suspicious. "What's nothing? Is it everything or anything or nothing at all?" He had no idea what he was saying. The shinobi sighed. "I kind of want to sleep," he said. "You have a spare room?" Felix just wanted to curl up and sleep this dizziness away. "Or I can find my way home," he said. Felix shrugged. "Since I basically walked your drunk ass home. I said I wouldn't, but I did."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Kymin raised an eyebrow. "Ah, you lie. No comedy has something I don't," he spoke with a nod. He wasn't sure what he just said. But that was fine, they were both wasted anyways. Kymin gave a small grunt when Felix said this wasn't his hotel. "It is now, isn't it?" When Felix pulled away and tried to take a step, but instead tumbled backwards, Kymin couldn't help but to burst into a small fit of laughter. "All three," he answered, chuckling. It made no sense, but that was fine. Ignoring Felix's question, Kymin went over to help Felix walk once more, leading him into the house when the guy said he wanted to sleep. Well, he didn't really ignore it so much as his mind skipped over it without realizing. "I wanna sleep too, so come on," he said. "You don't even know where your hotel is, which is why I brought you here in the first place. You drunk bastard," Kymin said with a grin. It kinda sucked that he didn't have a couch for the guy to sleep on. Actually, his apartment was one bedroom, and fairly small, considering he didn't usually take people home. Hotels were usually his place of choice when it came to other people.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Felix said nothing about Kymin's stupid laughter that seemed to be echoing over and over and over and over again in his head. He frowned and then allowed Kymin to help inside. "You're drink too," he stated like a small child. "And I guess this will do," he said. "I'll just fine my hotel when I'm sober." Felix gave a tired yawn. He wanted a shower as well, he reeked of beer. "You smell like a bar," Felix said. "Go take a shower." He gave a short chuckle. "So, where am I crashing," he asked casually. He was kind of sobering up, but he was still wasted like crap.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Kymin shrugged when Felix said he was drunk too. "It'll do, cuz you can't walk," he said with a grin. He was dying for Felix to try and prove him wrong again. It was too funny watching him stumble around. Funny and adorable, like a puppy with its first steps. He was about as witty as a newborn puppy now anyways. Kymin chuckled. "Hey, you wreak of alcohol just as much as me," he said. "Hm, maybe I should throw you in the shower first, just so the smell doesn't stick to my furniture," Kymin chuckled, walking towards the bedroom. "In here," he said just as casually. He actually was planning on taking a shower, just to wake up a little bit. If he went to bed drunk again, he'd wake up with a killer hangover.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:48 pm

Felix looked at Kymin. "I don't have a change of clothes," he complained. "So showering would be pointless." Felix looked at him with a smirk. "Unless you're going to give me some of your clothes to wear." He gave a small sneeze. "You got me drunk," he grumbled. "This is...this is, somebody's fault. I think yours." Felix blinked glossy eyes. "Where's the bathroom, my bladder is screaming at me. I think I drank too much." He shrugged looking exhausted. "And then I want to sleep." Felix looked like he could fall over where he was.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Kymin grinned when Felix started complaining. "Agh, why bother with clothes if you're goin ta bed anyways," he near muttered. "Woah no no. You got yourself drunk mate. You accepted the challenge," he grinned poking the side of Felix's face as he led him to the bathroom. "Are you even gonna be able to stand up?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:10 am

"That I did," Felix said with a laugh. "It was fun too!" He gave a dismissive wave. "I can stand on my own," Felix informed Kymin, although he took to the wall. Walking into the bathroom, he closed the door behind him. Doing his business he washed his hands and then stepped back into the bedroom, pulling his shirt off on the way. Felix was drunk as hell and he'd taken in every word Kymin had said up until now. The two were friends, so this was okay, right? That and Felix had no idea this was a one bedroom house. "Goodnight," Felix said as he laid down on Kymin's bed. His blue eyes staring at the wall.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:23 am

Kymin's eyes seemed to light up when Felix said that it'd been fun too, and he gave a grin. While Felix was in the bathroom, Kymin went into his room and got a pair of loose pajama pants. Even if Felix wasn't taking a shower, Kymin was definitely going to. "Night," he responded, going into the bathroom himself. He was out in no more than ten minutes, his hair damp but not dripping. He believed it was just an old mother's tale that you'd get sick if you went to bed with wet hair. Things like that never bothered him. And thanks to the hot water, Kymin felt a little bit more aware. For instance, Felix was in his room, drunk and shirtless. The black haired shinobi scratched the back of his head lightly and headed into his room as well, the only thing he was wearing as he climbed into bed were the baggy pajama pants. He laid on his back and casually crossed his arms behind his head, being sure not to bump Felix with his elbow by accident. "Yo. Let me ask you somethin. If you're awake that is," he said with a small smirk.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:32 am

Felix wasn't sleep. His head was buzzing so it was damn near impossible, so he listened to the sound of the shower. It was as comforting as a mother singing their child a nighttime lullaby. Felix let it lull himself into a state of calmness. When the water stopped, Felix was drawn from his trance light state. The extra weight on the bed made him aware of Kymin, which made his brain jerk into thinking mode, but it was quickly stopped by the intoxicating beer. "I'm awake." his only reply. His head hurt too much to say anything more. He was tempted to roll over and ask if Kymin had if the guy had some pain killers.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:40 am

Ah, why was it that he was suddenly nervous? Something like this wasn't usual for him. "Just out of curiosity," he started, but then paused. After a moment, he rolled on his side so that he was facing Felix, even though Felix was facing the wall. "Just out of curiosity, just what team are you playin on?" he asked. He didn't usually feel so embarrassed about asking questions like that, but considering they were both laying shirtless in his bed in drunken stupors...He felt like he was asking the question later than he should have.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:49 am

Jesus if only he wasn't so damn drunk he could have figured out what Kymin was talking about. The jonin looked over his shoulder to peer at Kymin. "Your team duh, I thought we've already established that," he said casually. Felix hadn't turned all the way around, he hadn't noticed that Kymin was shirtless like himself. It would gave been enough to make him sit up and push past the cloudy thoughts that were confusing him. Turning back to face the wall, Felix gave a tired yawn.

Last edited by Felix on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 am

Kymin gave a small sigh when Felix clearly didn't get what he was saying. "No, I meant..." Kymin paused and the propped himself onto an elbow before rolling Felix onto his back. One of several things could've happened as a consequence of what Kymin did next. One, Felix would sober up and beat the living shit out of him. Two, the guy would get freaked out and leave the house without a shirt on. Or three, what Kymin was hoping for, Felix would accept what was going on. After rolling Felix onto his back, Kymin leaned over him and kissed him softly. Hell, he didn't know what team the guy was playing for, he wasn't about to go for much more than hesitant at this point.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:15 am

Felix's had closed his eyes to rest, but Kymin clearly wasn't tired because the guy started talking again. Felix went to ask what was wrong, but Kymin stopped him from doing anything but breathing as the guy rolled him over and kissed him. Felix's heart practically stopped for what seemed like a lifetime before he felt it start up wildly, beating at an excessive pace. That toxic cloud cleared and then Felix's blue eyes opened wide in shock. Confusion was mixed in with his shock. Kymin was shirtless and kissing him. Every muscle in Felix's body tensed, but he was frozen in place. Where he would have fought back he couldn't because he was confused a bit scared. Had he been drugged? He smelled of beer and lots of it. The dirt bag had gotten him drunk and brought him back. Felix still hadn't snatched his face away from Kymin's. Was that fear he felt, panic as well? Felix racked his brain for some way to get out of this, but he was still to drunk to think properly. This had to be some horrible dream.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:24 am

While the kiss had been soft, and hesitant, Kymin still felt his heart speeding up. When he pulled away and saw the expression on Felix's face however, his own face flushed red in embarrassment and he gave an apologetic look. "I-I guess not...s-sorry," he stuttered lightly, taking his hand off Felix's shoulder and rolling over so that he was facing the wall, putting his face in one of his hands. This was terrible. It'd been a long while since he'd been so embarrassed. Wasn't a feeling he liked reliving. Ah, and now he felt awkward, and bad about it too. Felix would think that he'd purposely gotten him drunk to try to take advantage of him. Maybe when it came to women he was, but when it came to other men, he really wasn't that kinda guy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:37 am

Felix couldn't form a straight thought to save his life. When Kymin turned away after an apology, Felix felt bad. For a very long time he wasn't sure what to say.. He wasn't sure if he should strangle him to death, or be kind for the misunderstanding. He sighed and sat up straight. "Kymin, it's not your fault. We're both drunk." Felix's head was starting to ache. "I'm not sure if you were trying to befriend me for this reason, but I've never....been with a guy before." It sounded awkward even to him. "I-I don't have a problem with it, but you caught me off the guard." He looked down at the half naked shinobi. The memory of his soft battle scarred chest briefly against his as Kymin had kissed him. Felix's heart skipped a beat and he shook his head, pushing it to the back of his mind.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:51 am

Kymin was glad it was dark in the room, and that his back was turned to Felix, but even so, he was sure the blush on his face was actually emitting some kind of glow. When Felix said that he wasn't sure if that was why Kymin had befriended him, the black haired shinobi sat bolt upright and waved his hands in front of himself with a nervous expression. "N-no I swear, that wasn't why I was trying to befriend you," he said quickly. Now he felt even more embarrassed. He didn't want Felix thinking that was the reason he'd been trying to makes friends with him. Somewhere in the back of his mind he might've been hoping that Felix was bi, but not consciously. Though sitting upright like that so quickly had caused the world to spin around him, and it showed when Kymin brought a hand to his head, trying to steady the spinning, giving a low groan.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 am

Felix stayed put when Kymin sat up, claiming that wasn't his intention. It was close, but maybe Kymin hadn't been thinking about it. Felix had remember their conversation two years ago. "It gets lonely sometimes." Felix had pushed the guy away and now here they were. Drunk and shirtless in the guy's bedroom. His thoughts were cut short when he saw Kymin groan. "You okay," he asked, reach forward, but then stopping midway. He was sure that it was just the alcohol. Felix took in a small breath. "What do you want from me," he asked. He figured that if Kymin was searching for something, a friendship, or whatever he wanted, Felix could at least be kind enough to hear the guy out.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:12 am

"Uh- yeah...I'm fine," Kymin said after a moment. He'd seen that Felix had started to reach towards him, and something about that made his heart skip a beat. "Just a bit drunk," he said with a small, embarrassed chuckle. After a moment he brought his hand down, blinking a few times at Felix's question. After having sat up like that, Kymin was sure his brain had momentarily stopped working. Because one of the things that was coming to the forefront of his mind was...

Kymin pushed the thought away. The night had already been awkward and embarrassing enough. Damn alcohol. Then again, it was thanks to the alcohol that he'd even gotten this far. "I wasn't...you know, lying when we were talking that one time. I'm just looking to make a friend that isn't going to be gone the next time I wake up," he said with a light shrug. There was a pause. Was this going to be too sentimental? "You know, someone who knows about my clan and'll stop me from doin stupid shit, like earlier today," he said with a light smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:20 am

"Tell me about it," Felix said lightly in agreement. His blue eyes shinned for a brief moment before he continued listening to what Kymin had to say. It sounded like the guy wanted a babysitter, not a friend, but Felix chose not to say anything about it. "We're from different villages," Felix reminded him. "Days away at that. I'm not the best person for you to rely on," he said honestly. He hoped Kymin wouldn't take it the wrong. Felix turned away and slid off the bed. "I'm a bit sobered up, so...I think I'll head home. I've already made things awkward for you," he said, tilting his head to the blush on Kymin's face.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:30 am

Kymin rubbed the back of his neck lightly when Felix mentioned how far away their villages were. "Didn't think about that," he muttered. He really hadn't. Considering he'd met Felix in the Rock, he'd forgotten about the whole 'different villages' thing. He didn't say anything about Felix not being the best person to rely on. "I could still visit," he said with a shrug. When the silver haired shinobi stood up, Kymin blinked. Was he planning on leaving? Apparently so. "Ah, hey, you don't gotta leave, it was my fault in the first place." He paused. "And I don't think 'a bit' is really going to help you...you didn't even know where you were staying when I brought you here," he mumbled, looking down at the bed.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:44 am

Of course you didn't, Felix thought with a silent huff. His blue eyes blinked twice when Kymin said he could visit. He didn't understand why the guy was so intent on being friends. What would he do when Felix moved across the world? Then what? He shook his head. He felt bad for Kymin. The guy just wanted someone who wouldn't keep disappearing. Felix had been the same and sometimes he felt that way. Although he had Serenity, they had a different bond. The jonin gave the ANBU Captain a look when the guy said he didn't have to go. "And where would I sleep," he asked as he crawled onto the bed. "Surely it'd be awkward here with me after that little misunderstanding." Felix was moving closer to Kymin until they were seconds away from each other. "Maybe I'm too drunk to think straight. Too drunk to know what I'm doing. Too drunk to care." He gently pushed Kymin onto the bed and planted a soft kiss onto the side of his neck. Felix was just drawing from his experience with females, whether this was appealing to Kymin or not was beyond Felix. He made his way to the green eyed ninja's lips. "Maybe a friendship is too fragile," Felix said. "Maybe there's something beneath the surface, but I wouldn't know." He sat up and ran his hand through his silver hair, glancing down at Kymin. "What do you think? Am I too drunk to comprehend what's going on here?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 am

Kymin blinked when he saw that despite his questions, Felix was coming back onto the bed. He was caught a bit off guard when he realized how close Felix was moving. And the things he was saying. Even though Kymin had lived a long time, this was different from what he was used to. Normally guys either walked out or stuck around to have fun. With Felix, well, he wasn't sure what the guy was thinking. Probably because they were both drunk though. When Felix pushed him back onto the bed, Kymin didn't protest, but he felt his heart start racing. Despite not wanting to ruin the opportunity of friendship, this was becoming too good an opportunity to pass up. He felt a small shiver run down his spine when Felix kissed his neck. Would this friendship be too fragile to handle something like this? But wait, did that mean Felix was hinting onto something more? Kymin swallowed when the silver haired ninja sat up, and he propped himself up on his elbows. What was with that, teasing him and then sitting up like that? Either way it brought a smirk to Kymin's lips. "I think you're way too drunk."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:24 am

Felix's silver hair was partially covering his eyes as he looked down at Kymin. When the black haired ninja claimed he was too drunk, Felix gave a small huff. Although he knew he was very much inexperienced when it came to men, Felix wasn't going to back down now. He slowly licked his lips as he looked Kymin over. He wasn't sure if it was because he was drunk, but Felix found that Kymin was damn good looking. He held marks of a true ninja and as gently as one could, he slowly traced his tongue over each and every one of them with soft delicate licks. His blue gaze occasionally glancing up to meet Kymin's. It wasn't until he made his way back up to Kymin's mouth, did he steal a quick kiss from the shinobi. "Still too drunk for you," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next