Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:42 am

Kymin heard the small huff Felix gave and wondered if the guy felt...obligated to any of this. He didn't want to force Felix, because unlike with the drinking, this had not been a challenge. He took in a breath when he felt Felix's tongue running over his body, and let it out in a small, shaky chuckle. "You tease," he spoke lightly. He returned the passing kiss, but when Felix questioned him again, it was really when Kymin started getting worried. "You know, you don't...you don't have to force yourself if this isn't your thing," he told Felix, looking into those icy blue eyes that he found so appealing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:09 pm

Felix couldn't help but say he enjoyed Kymin's reaction as he teased the somewhat older jonin. Somewhere in his mind he was wondering who was really older, him or Kymin. He'd been alive for 836 years now, but Kymin was constantly being reborn. Felix shrugged the thought away and met Kymin's gaze. "I think you missed the point," Felix said clearly through all the smoke of intoxication. "It was a joke, but then again, we have different taste in humor." He gave a small grin. "And for the record, I don't spend enough time with people to know if this is my thing or not. I've never really thought about it either. Then again, I couldn't really care, because it's never really crossed my mind. That and every guy I've ever met either hates my guts, wants to kill me, or is in competition with me." Which is probably why it never crossed his mind to began with. Males were hostile!
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Kymin looked to the side in slight embarrassment when Felix said it was a joke. "Your jokes are terrible," he said. If one looked closely enough, it almost looked as if the older jonin had given a small pout. "And here I thought you said you had no sense of humor," he said with a light chuckle. Kymin looked back to Felix when the guy started explaining just why it was he'd never thought of this before now. He couldn't help but give a light laugh at that last part. "That's the life of a ninja for ya. Lucky for you, I'm none'a those three, huh?" Okay, that last bit had slipped out unintentionally.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Felix shrugged. "Whatever," he said when Kymin said his jokes were terrible. "I at least tried." Felix shrugged and then shook his head when Kymin chuckled. This guy never stopped laughing. It made Felix sick. Felix shook his head. "That's the life of someone who makes too many enemies," he said with a sigh. He then blinked when Kymin stated the rest of his sentence. "I-I..." Felix didn't know how to respond to that. He gave a small sniff and then rolled off of Kymin, crossing his arms over his chest. "No, you're the one that weird optimistic one that I can't get away from."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Kymin was actually glad Felix hadn't caught the pout. Damn alcohol screwing him up. "Nah, that's the life of someone who only makes enemies," he said with a small grin, sitting up when Felix rolled off him. When the guy stuttered, Kymin's grin widened. That was cute. Bringing one knee up, Kymin crossed his arms over it and rested his chin on them, then looked at Felix. "But you agreed to go to the bar with me," he protested. "You had a chance to 'get away'," he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Felix caught Kymin's grin despite the fact that he was looking at the ceiling. "Shut up," he said. "The only reason I came was because I needed a drink and you were paying. That was until you got me too damn drunk to walk." Felix shook his head lightly and then glanced at Kymin. "And I would have happily left had you not been pouting like a small child who'd just gotten his new toy taken away from him." Oh yeah, Felix could be an ass in the middle of being drunk. Especially when it came to Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Kymin gave a small laugh when Felix said he'd gotten him too drunk to walk. "You make me sound evil. You're the one who accepted the challenge. You even bought the first round." Kymin looked away when Felix mentioned him pouting. "I wasn't pouting." A pause before Kymin grinned. "Ah, but that gives me a nice little trump card in the future," he joked, giving Felix a small grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Felix gave him a small glare. "You are evil." Felix was joking of course, somewhat. "And crazy if you think pouting will keep me here. I see through your lies and trickery. That is the exact definition of evil. You. Kymin Onihara." Felix looked to the side wall, opposite of Kymin so that he couldn't see Kymin's expression. If it was that stupid grin he had on before, he definitely didn't want to see it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Kymin didn't mind being called evil, he'd heard it before, but the people who'd told him such things before usually meant it. So hearing it in a passing joke was just funny. Even if the man saying it was not. "If I'm evil, my friend, then you've been falling to sin," he chuckled softly, laying back down with his arms crossed casually behind his head. He wasn't a witty drunk, but he had to admit, that one hadn't been half bad. He glanced at Felix to see that the guy was looking away from him. So with the slightest of shrugs, Kymin looked up at the ceiling with a small smile on his face. This was actually pretty fun.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Felix had caught it. Yes, he had caught it and he was going to get back at Kymin for it. He sat up, looking at Kymin who'd just laid back down. "Falling for sin?" Felix gave a small grunt. "Yeah right, you have nothing I want," he said as he put his hand on Kymin's side and pushed him away from him, putting distance between the two of them. "You're completely wasted." Felix then laid back down and turned away from Kymin, curling up and wishing he could be under the warm covers. Unlike Kymin, he hadn't taken a shower, so he wasn't hot at all. The temperature outside had been dropping. "I'm going to sleep." He closed his eyes as he spoke, "And if anyone is falling anybody, it's sin falling for me," he said sarcastically.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Kymin glanced at Felix as he sat up, that same small smile. He raised an eyebrow when Felix said he had nothing the guy wanted. "Ouch," he said with a light chuckle. He blinked when Felix pushed him away. Hadn't been expecting that. "Ha, you're one to talk," he said with a light grin when Felix called him wasted. He watched as the guy rolled onto his side and curled up, raising an eyebrow for a brief moment. He didn't have the blankets over himself either, but he didn't usually need them. It was strange, but his body usually gave off heat like a miniature furnace, so he was quite warm without them. Shifting slightly, Kymin pulled the blankets from underneath himself before tossing them casually over Felix, rolling onto his side facing towards the wall closest to him. "I don't think Sin would fall for someone with such messy silver hair," he said with light chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Felix wasn't sleep, in fact he was far from it. He was consciously aware that he was in the same bed with Kymin. To him this was awkward, but not exactly uncomfortable. Would he find himself doing this often with other people he knew, not exactly. Felix was still trying to figure this out. His blue eyes blinked open when he felt Kymin's side of the covers over him. He turned his head slightly. "Thanks," he said quietly. He went to turn back over, but stopped when Kymin called his hair messy. "I've been drinking all night, what do you expect," he said dryly. A pause. "You're the one that tried kissing me, I'm sure that's proof enough."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:19 pm

And there he thought the guy said he was going to bed. Didn't seem like much else was happening, but Kymin was sure he was sobering up a bit. Which was good, because he didn't need to be waking up with a hangover. He had things to do tomorrow. "It's messy when you're sober too," Kymin teased, glad Felix couldn't see his amused smile. He grinned lightly at Felix's retort, and had to keep himself from chuckling. "Mmhm, yeah I did, but I stopped at that. I'm not the one who went further, joke or no joke." He sounded serious enough, but it was only because he was trying to keep from laughing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Felix shrugged. "Well I'm a ninja, I don't have time to take time to do my hair all nice and neat. I'm always on the move." He gave a small grunt. "Then again, I kind of need a haircut," he said thoughtfully. His blue eyes sparkled when Kymin continued to speak. "Who says it was a joke," he said as he turned under the covers to face Kymin who was faced away from him. Felix's eyes were glowing brightly and a grin had crossed his face. "Besides, you're so irresistible, how could I not go any further. A simple kiss was not fulfilling enough." Felix wasn't sure if he himself was joking as he spoke, or if he was dead serious. Kymin, he would admit, but never aloud, was attractive. That stupid grin, those bright green eyes, Felix almost sneezed. "Not to mention, the entire time I was sloppy wasted, which I still am, you were making all kinds of jabs at me. You won't look as good if you face plant. You'd look good in pink or nothing at all. Maybe I should throw you in the shower. Can you even stand while you're in the bathroom. Remember that?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Kymin was silent for a moment after Felix said he needed a haircut before casually lifting some of his own hair and looking at it. "Hm. Me too." He blinked when he heard Felix ask his question, and then shift on the bed. He grinned lightly, but didn't turn to face Felix. "You did." Kymin wasn't going too far now, because he wanted to see how far Felix would go. Once more he had to keep himself from chuckling as the silver haired shinobi said one kiss was not fulfilling enough. Whether Felix was joking or not didn't really matter, because Kymin found it amusing. He turned his head a bit when Felix referenced all the things he'd said that night. "I said all those things? Hm, I must've been more wasted than I though," he said with a small grin. "Well to be fair, you did, and still do, wreak of beer."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Felix was silent for a moment. Did he say it was a joke, or was Kymin just messing with him? Felix couldn't remember, so he let it slid. He nodded when Kymin questioned whether or not he'd said those things. "You sure did," he said. "Every word. I think you trying to seduce me." Felix smirked. "Then again, you did a pretty good job considering I'm sitting in your bed half dressed." Felix smirked and pushed the covers off of himself. "And since you wish to whine and complain about this awful smell, I shall go shower, I'm sure you'd happily enjoy that," Felix paused. "Wouldn't you." He walked out and into the bathroom where he ran the shower, slipping out of the remainder of his clothes he hoped in. The water nice and warm against his bare skin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Kymin grinned lightly when Felix said he thought he had been trying to seduce him. "It's possible that I might have been trying," he joked, finally giving a chuckle. His grin widened when their situation was mentioned. Both of them were only half dressed. "What can I say, sin's my game, and I'm damn good at it," he said, finally rolling onto his back with a grin, using his pillows to prop himself sitting against the bedboard. He smirked lightly when Felix said he'd go take a shower, since Kymin insisted on complaining about it. He didn't respond to Felix's question when the guy walked out, but only chuckled, shaking his head lightly. The fact that the room didn't start spinning again was a good sign. He wondered if that had been an invitation on Felix's part. Kymin wasn't about to push his luck. Besides, whether Felix forgot it or not, he didn't have another change of clothes, so unless Felix decided to wear his clothes from that night, Kymin might've just gotten lucky by pressing the shower issue. He could wait.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Felix stayed in the shower for a while. He liked being in the water and he had no reason to rush back to Kymin's bedroom. His blue eyes closed, he washed until the scent had been washed from his skin. Getting out, Felix found a towel and dried off. That's when a realization hit him. He had no extra clothes, which was why he hadn't taken a shower to began with. "Damn it...." Sighing, he wrapped the towel around his waist, letting his hair drip with water as usual. Walking in towards Kymin's bedroom, he leaned into the doorway, just enough so he could see the guy. "Hey...do you have some spare clothes? Mine reek with alcohol, so it'd be pointless to put them back on." Felix had no idea if him an Kymin could wear the same size clothes to began with, but something was better than nothing. He hoped that Kymin wouldn't find this funny, because it wasn't. Mainly because the cold air was making him cold and the fact that he never dried his arm out wasn't helping his case either.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 am

A few minutes after Felix left the room, Kymin laid back down with his arms crossed behind his head and started thinking. He didn't want to fall asleep, because Felix would end up coming back in and asking for a pair of clothes.

Staring up at the ceiling, Kymin gave a light sigh. This was fun and all, but he wondered just how much longer he'd have to do things like this. If Felix's plan didn't work, and Aidelia found out the Kage was alive, Kymin wondered just how much longer Felix's trump card would remain so. While he'd told Felix he wasn't going to bother with trying to kill Aidelia, he was still considering it. Things like this were his specialty. Pretending something was wrong, and then after a good amount of 'convincing', give up on the idea. Kymin knew Felix would find some way to stop him from going through with this. Or, maybe the guy just wouldn't have cared at all. Kymin was kinda glad to find the latter wasn't the case.

When Felix returned, poking his head past the doorframe, Kymin grinned and sat up, his hands propping him up behind him. "Looks like that little detail slipped your mind before you got in," he teased. "Sure you didn't plan that?" After a moment, Kymin laughed and waved a hand. "Yeah, sure. Look in the bottom drawer of the dresser out there in the hall," he said. His room was fairly small, so he didn't bother putting a dresser in it. Instead it sat out in the corridor just outside his bedroom. The bottom drawer was filled with nightwear and the like. T-shirts, pajama pants, and boxers, which Kymin usually only slept in on summer nights. It was far too cool for them now though. He was pretty sure him and Felix were about the same size, but then again, it was dark, and he'd never been good at measuring things like size from sight.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:13 am

Felix's brow twitched. "The hell with you," he growled as he backed out of the doorway and went down the hall to the dressed. "Who the hell plans showering without clothes. He was the one complaining, not me. I could have waited until I got home." Felix opened the bottom dresser and stopped for a moment, the blood quickly rushed to his face, turning him a light shade of red. When Kymin had directed him to the dresser, the jonin had expected night clothes, but not boxers. Glancing over his shoulder for a brief second before looking back into the drawer, he grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt that looked his size. Walking back into the bathroom he closed the door and changed. Sighing, he dried his hair out for the sake of not drenching Kymin's bed with water. Going back into the bedroom, Felix dropped his clothes where he'd dropped his shirt and climbed into the bed, pulling the covers back over himself.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 am

Kymin chuckled lightly at Felix's irritation. When he heard the jonin going down the hall, he grinned. Time to have some fun. "I can here you talking to yourself. Is that normal for you?" He asked, his voice clearly teasing. Oh, this was fun. He laid back down, but instead of crossing his arms behind his head, he rested them lightly over his stomach. He gave a glance when Felix came back in and laid down. It was too dark for him to notice the blush, but then again, he couldn't see why Felix would've been blushing since the guy came in fully dressed. He hadn't really remembered that he kept his boxers in the bottom drawer.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 am

Felix ignored Kymin, the guy was an ass and Felix was not going to provoke him any more than he already had. His blue eyes clothes slightly. "Thanks for the clothes." Felix curled up beneath the covers. He didn't want to ask, but he knew it would be wrong if he didn't. "Aren't you cold," he asked. "I mean, you gave me your half of the covers." Felix was trying to keep this conversation civil. No jokes, just seriousness so he could get to sleep before Kymin found a reason to start joking again.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 am

"No prob," he said with a casual shrug, turning his gaze back to the ceiling. "Hm? Oh, nah. I don't usually sleep with covers anyways. My average body temp is a bit higher than most other people's, so it keeps me pretty warm," he explained. He figured if he woulda just said no and been done with it, Felix might not've believed him. After a moment, Kymin rolled on his side, facing Felix, but didn't move too close. Instead he casually poked Felix's cheek. "Hey. What was that blush about earlier?" he asked, his green eyes shining in amusement. Despite the fact that he would usually be grinning about now, Kymin's face only held a small smile. Maybe he was getting tired. Or maybe he was just trying not to be so much of a pain in the ass.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:02 am

(lol, Kymin finally caught on.)

Felix blinked but didn't question it. If the guy said he was warm, then fine, Felix had nothing to worry about. As long as he wasn't being blamed for hogging the covers. He went to turn back to the other side, but then Kymin poked his face, making him blinked in confusion, but he didn't move. "I don't blush," was Felix's answer. He honestly didn't think Kymin had saw. The guy must have had eyes like a hawk or an owl in the night was more like it. Felix pushed Kymin's hand away from his face, but said nothing more to back up his statement. It would make him seem like he was defending himself.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:06 am

Kymin's smile grew a bit at Felix's answer, but it wasn't his usual goofy grin. "Hey, I'm not judging. You caught me blushing earlier, didn't you?" he said casually. But then he found he just couldn't help himself. "Nothing happened, so could it be that you were thinking of something embarrassing?" he asked, his grin finally forming. But rather than it being sly, it was amused, and fairly curious.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next