Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 9 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Felix shrugged. "Who needs an umbrella. The rain is refreshing and it feels good against your skin." He reddened a bit. "On second thought, we can pick one up on our way out. Surely there is a shop nearby." He turned to look at Vishnu. He could not believe that dog was as adorable as it seemed. He was still convinced the half wolf pup was a waiting to murder them in their sleep. He was surely part of some evil canine organization. Felix slipped on his shoes and started out the door after he'd retrieved his jacket. "Behave Vishnu," he called over his shoulder.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Kymin grinned lightly at what Felix said, then shrugged. "You know what, forget the umbrella, you're right," he smiled. "I don't get to feel much rain in the Sand anyways, I should take full advantage of this," he smiled, following the silver haired male out the door. He was kinda looking forward to this walk. They weren't going anywhere, they were just going to take a walk together. The rain, at least, didn't seem as bad as the night before, since it had nearly been storming. Now the rain was just coming down in a steady manner. More than a drizzle, less than a downpour. Felix was right, this was refreshing. It sent a small chill down Kymin's spine, but he didn't mind it. Though he probably should've changed into a black shirt before they'd left the hotel.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Felix merely shrugged when Kymin said the umbrella didn't matter. "If you say so." Sure Felix was like a fish most times, but Kymin? Felix wasn't too sure, but the silver haired jonin decided not to bother with it too much. He glances sideways at Kymin as they exited the building and started down the street with no particular destination in mind. He wanted to hold Kymin's hand, but he restricted himself from making such a movement. He looked off to the side and placed his hands in his jacket pockets. This was killing him. He'd come back to Kymin in order to be able to love him, and yet he was doing the exact opposite.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Kymin gave a small glance towards Felix, smiling lightly when he looked away. He wanted to hold the guy's hand, but again, self control. And aside from that, Felix put his hands in his pockets. So he couldn't take Felix's hand even if he wanted to, which he did. He wished things could go back to the way they'd been before. When they'd held hands while walking, and leaned all over each other so comfortably. "Got anywhere specific in mind?" he asked finally, looking at his silver haired love with a smile. He supposed it didn't matter much. At least he was with Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:13 am

"Not as of right now I don't," he said when asked if he had a destination. He looked to Kymin. He longed to take the other male's hand and lead him around a corner and lock him in a kiss, but he couldn't. He was scared he'd hurt Kymin again. That was not a pleasant feeling to have when you were with someone you truly loved from the bottom of your heart. Felix gave a small sigh. "I love the rain," he said casually, to play it off as if it had been a sigh of relief, not of depression. He looked to Kymin and gave a small smile. "But I love you more than the rain or any amount of water," he said kindly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:25 am

"That's okay. It's nice just walking with you," he smiled, but then turned a bit red and gave a small, embarrassed chuckle. Of all the things he wanted to do right now, getting closer to Felix was on the top of his list, but he wasn't sure if the other male would be okay with it. He felt bad about what'd happened, sure, but...maybe Felix was just afraid. Kymin blinked at Felix's statement, then he gave a full and happy grin. It'd been a while since he'd grinned, now that he thought about it. At least, a while for him. He wished he could come up with something clever and romantic, but at the moment he was fresh out of ideas. "I love you too," he said. Ah, to hell with it. Moving a bit closer to the silver haired male, Kymin slipped his arm through Felix's so that he could lean lightly against the other male. He didn't say anything for a moment. "Is this okay?" he finally asked in a quiet tone, looking at Felix hopefully. If he sensed any discomfort, he'd probably move away. He didn't want Felix to be uncomfortable, but he also hoped that there'd be no need for him to move away.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:39 am

Felix gave a light smile when Kymin said he was fine just walking with him. The smile had faded before Kymin even chose to take up a position of leaning against Felix, so when he was questioned if this was okay, he gave a small nod. "It's fine." Lies. So many lies. He didn't want to touch Kymin. After the other night he saw Kymin as a fragile piece of glass just waiting to break into a million pieces. Felix swallowed lightly. He'd already broken Kymin once and had made a daring effort to put the pieces back together, but after bringing up Kana he felt like he was watching the glass slowly fall apart. Felix closed his eyes for a minute. He was so afraid this wouldn't last. How would Kymin feel if he dared not touch the other male ever again? Would he turn to someone else? Someone willing to give him what he desired. The very thought almost brought tears to Felix's eyes. If that someone was Kana, then he'd be okay. Their brown haired, brown eyed matriarch was in close knit with Kymin, and they all knew each other fairly well. Maybe matriarch wasn't the right word because Kana was young than both of them, but all the same, she was apart of the dysfunctional family they had built. However, somewhere in the back of his mind Felix was not happy with this thought, in fact he was very bitter. It was supposed to be him, Kymin, and Vishnu, Kana had no part in any of this. If she wanted a family then she should learn to control her attitude and start her own family.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:51 am

Kymin watched Felix's face carefully for any signs of discomfort or awkwardness or anything like that. What he saw was a fading smile, a light swallow that could have been out of nervousness, and what could have been a hint of sadness. His shoulder's nearly dropped and he looked down. It was times like these that, despite the fact he was taller than Felix, he felt incredibly tiny. After a moment, Kymin slipped his arm from Felix's and let just a bit of distance between them, so he was no longer leaning on the other male. His gaze was down as he spoke. "You know, you don't have to say it's fine if it's not. I mean..." he looked to Felix with a small smile. "Ah...I mean...it's only been a little while since..." He shook his head. "I can understand if you're nervous about touching me...you don't have to be, you know..." A pause. "I'm...ah, I'm sorry for pushing it," he smiled lightly. Felix wasn't even comfortable touching him. Somehow he felt that it broke his heart. If he'd waited a little longer, maybe Felix would've come around and felt better, but he just kept pushing. He really had no self control at all. It's what ended him up in situations like this. What had made him tell Felix to do whatever, without even thinking on it. What had caused him to ignore Felix's warnings completely.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:04 am

Surprisingly enough he couldn't come up with a quick enough lie. How Kymin had known he was lying, he had no idea. Felix looked off to the side. This was about to go downhill really quickly and he was no prepared for the impact. When Kymin left his side Felix felt cold and very much unloved. He knew that wasn't true, because Kymin was just trying to keep him from feeling uncomfortable. "No...it's fine...really." Felix glanced at Kymin. "I'm just....I just have a lot on my mind is all." Not necessarily a lie. As much as it pained him, he moved closer to Kymin, slipping his hand from his pocket, and took the other male's hand. "You're not pushing it...." Felix's gaze found the muddy road they were walking along. His eyes dark. How long will we have to live like this?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:20 am

It was at that moment that Kymin very much wished Felix had just taken him up on the offer to forget what had happened. He hated this. That he couldn't get close to Felix without the guy feeling awkward or nervous or scared. And he also wished that he would've said they could pick up that umbrella. Then at least they'd have a reason to be slightly pressed against each other. When he felt Felix take his hand, he suddenly felt like crying. He didn't know why. Instead he just gave a small smile. He wanted to turn towards Felix and wrap him in a hug. Wanted to kiss him, to try to let him know things were okay. That if they weren't now, at least they were definitely going to be. But he didn't want to make Felix any more uncomfortable. "Hey...we're going to be okay," he said, looking towards Felix with a reassuring smile. "If not today, then tomorrow." Of course, tomorrow in this case was a completely generic term. Maybe Felix wouldn't be fine with holding him tomorrow, no matter how much he hoped for it. "We love each other, so it'll be fine," he nodded. "I love you way too much to let something like this get in between us," he said, looking down with an embarrassed smile, giving Felix's hand a light, reassuring squeeze.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:38 am

I'm sorry I can't share your optimism, but we will never be alright. Not today, not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow. Love holds no meaning when your significant other hurts you. Where you always find a way to smile, I always find a way to frown. I don't know why, but my happiness was snatched away by a witch. Maybe I'm just weak, because I didn't even put up a fight, but regardless, I don't see us being alright. What we had no longer exists, and it's my fault. Now we have to deal with the possibility of you choosing Kana over me. I can't say I don't care, because I do, because I'm scared you'll choose her, even if I said it was okay. I wish we could go back in time, but who's to say it wouldn't have ended up this way in the end? Felix looked at Kymin and smiled. "I know. All relationships have their ups and downs, we're no exception, no matter how good things are between us. I've no doubt that we'll be fine." He moved closer to Kymin so they could lean against each other. I wish we could be okay, I really do, but all I see is the dark and very little light. I'm a pessimist and I can't help that, but in order to make you happy, I'll put on a mask and smile for you, because that's what we do when we love someone, we smile to make them happy. And I want to see you happy. Felix leaned in and gave Kymin a brief kiss on the cheek, before drawing away and looking ahead. "Mmhm, we're going to be just fine," he said with a nod.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:14 am

Kymin turned his slightly embarrassed gaze towards the love of his life, when he felt the man move closer. That was...a bit surprising, honestly. And Felix was smiling. This made the black haired ninja feel a whole hell of a lot better. And it showed on his face when he smiled back at Felix's words. He leaned lightly against Felix, smiling. Was it really that easy? Something inside Kymin said that this was off. But another, larger part was saying that maybe he'd gotten through to Felix. He blinked when Felix kissed him. Even if it was on the cheek, it was the first one in a good while, and it felt nice. He was quiet for a moment before he finally spoke something softly as they walked. "Thank you..." He was so glad Felix was smiling again.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:26 am

See, even a fake smile could make things better. "What are you thanking me for," he asked as he guided Kymin underneath the shelter of a building and out of the rain. "We should buy an umbrella. I don't want you catching a cold," he said with a snicker. He tilted his head towards the inside of the convenience store. "Let's go or else you'll have to wear my jacket." He opened the door for Kymin to go inside and followed after him. His blue eyes shinned. As long as he kept this up without going any further than simple contact they would be fine.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:32 am

Kymin blushed when Felix asked him why he was saying thanks. "A-ah, I-I didn't mean to say that aloud," he stuttered, turning his gaze to the side in embarrassment and fidgeting lightly. When the silver haired ninja led him under shelter from the rain, he wondered why, but then rolled his eyes. "Please, my immune system is perfectly capable of handling a little ra-a-" Kymin paused, blinking once before he sneezed. He was silent for a long moment before he crossed his arms and looked off to the side again. "Don't say a word." When Felix opened the door for him, he went in, trying not to let the guy see the very obvious blush on his face.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:41 am

Felix put on a genuine smirk when Kymin sneeze. He went to speak but he was told not to, so he simply chuckled and slipped his jacket off. He handed it to Kymin. "Since you won't let me point out the obvious," he said with a smile. He looked around the shop for an umbrella. Felix had given his jacket to Kymin for two reasons. One, it was hard not to look at all the muscle from underneath the white shirt that had gotten soaked by the rain. Felix was longing for more than a kiss, so he figured the jacket would save him the trouble of becoming uncomfortable. Reason number two was because his jacket was slightly waterproof and it'd keep excess water off of Kymin if the wind picked up. He could be nice and caring if he wanted to be.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:48 am

Kymin almost reluctantly took the jacket when Felix handed it to him, slipping it over his shoulders. Him and Felix were about the same size, or so it seemed. Since the jacket was plenty warm enough just over his shoulders, he didn't slip his hands through the sleeves, but instead held it closed as if it were a cloak of some kind. "Shh," he told Felix, chuckling just a little bit afterwards. Giving a small grin, he started looking around for an umbrella as well, but stuck with walking next to Felix. Both of their hair was pretty wet, but Felix was dry otherwise, because his jacket had been waterproof. What was the point of saying the rain felt nice if you were going to wear a waterproof jacket? As he walked, his mind drifted back to the hotel. He wondered if Vishnu was alright by himself, and if the puppy was even still asleep.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:03 am

Felix smirked when he was told to hush. "But it's not my fault you were proven wrong in the middle of your mighty speak." He turned down another aisle and found his way over to the umbrellas. "Found them," he called over his shoulder. He'd purposely lost Kymin too keep from being scolded for bringing up Kymin's fault. He gave a small snicker and chose a relatively large umbrella. "This should do, I think....I don't really care for getting soaked, but you....you're going to get sick and I don't need a sick boyfriend. And Vishnu doesn't need a sick dad. We don't need you spreading it to Vishnu, because I refuse to take care of the both of you. Chicken noodle soup and lots of blankets, I can't see myself playing the caretaker." He gave a grin and ruffled Kymin's hair. "But I wouldn't mind too much."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:13 am

Kymin turned his head to the side, his tongue pressed against his cheek. "Shush." When he looked back, he realized that Felix was no longer in front of him. And then he heard the silver haired man call that he'd found them. Going over to Felix, Kymin rolled his eyes with a playful grin when the guy said he didn't need a sick boyfriend. Yeah, well, neither did Kymin, but hell if he was going to mention something so morbid when things were starting to look up. "I told you, my immune system can handle it fine. That was a fluke. Clearly someone was thinking of me and it caused me to sneeze in an untimely manner," he grinned. "It was you, wasn't it?" He blinked when Felix ruffled his hair, giving a playful pout. "Hey, what'd you think I am, five?" God he sounded like a teenager sometimes. He couldn't help but smile when Felix said he didn't mind. "Good to know," he said with a nod, leaning forward to kiss Felix ever so lightly. The reason it'd been so light was because he'd almost found himself hesitating. This was weird, he never found himself this wary of his actions. Then again, he never really cared much for trying to avoid the discomfort of others. This was a whole new ballgame.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:35 am

Felix smirked. "I think about you 24/7, but you don't sneeze all the time," he reminded his good friend. He gave a smile and a nod. "Indeed you are five," he said. He gave the slightest snicker and then went on his merry way of placing the umbrella over his shoulder, only to stop when Kymin gave him a light kiss. He raised a brow. "You're not scared I'm going to catch a cold are you," he asked. "Don't worry, my immune system is unbelievable." He leaned forward and kissed Kymin with way more passion than his counterpart had. He smiled into the kiss before drawing away. "See, that wasn't so bad now was it?" He took Kymin by the hand and led him to the register. "Anything you want before we check out?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:12 am

Kymin grinned lightly. "In that case, it was definitely a fluke," he nodded. "Am not," he protested. "I have to be careful, I don't want you getting anymore sick," he said with a nod. "Even though I'd definitely take care of you if you were," he smiled. Blush passed over Kymin's face, and he felt his heart flutter when Felix kissed him, as it usually did. "Not at all," he breathed. He couldn't help but wonder if he was grinning like an idiot right now. "Nope, I'm good," he answered, after following Felix to the register.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 am

Blue eyes shinned lightly when he saw Kymin blush. Yeah, this could work. He handed the cashier the umbrella so she could scan it and give him a total. As she did that, Felix looked to his black haired lover. "You sir are in denial. And a cold has nothing on me. Ask anyone, I never get sick, ever. If anything, this is a fluke." He smirked and handed his card to the girl. "Anyway, are we going to continue walking or are we going to find our way back to the hotel before Vishnu starts to eat the couch?" He was clearly joking. He liked being outside in all of this rain, but he also like being at home with Vishnu and Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:10 pm

"I'm in no denial, for everything I say is the truth. Every little bit. And I think you're the one in denial. Hmph, you're trying to use my own words against me," he said, shaking his head lightly, even though he couldn't help the grin that was on his face. "Hm, I think Vishnu is probably still sleeping. We can walk a little longer," he smiled. It seemed like things were getting better between them, bit by bit. It was an amazing feeling to know that things were going back to how they used to be.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Felix shook his head. "Oh Kymin you silly boy, I am not using your words against you. I'm just stating the facts. But if it makes you feel better I will allow you that moment of glory you so badly crave and let your ego be fed." He took the umbrella and started out the door. "And if you believe he won't do any damage, then let us commence." He opened the umbrella once they were outside and held it over Kymin's head. "Which way shall we go. Right or left, or straight ahead. Just try not to get us lost." He grinned and took Kymin's hand, waiting for him to lead the way.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Kymin only rolled his eyes at what Felix said. "Who said anything about wanting glory, I'm just stating facts," he nodded. He couldn't help but have that thought again. Was this okay? So quickly they'd gone from being awkward around each other to joking and kissing and leaning all over each other again. He didn't want to question a good thing, but there it was in the back of his mind. Following his silver haired love out the door, he smiled lightly, walking close to Felix he could be under the umbrella too. Even if the guy claimed he liked rain, Kymin was still wearing his jacket. He felt like he should give it back since they had the umbrella now... "Straight ahead," he said with a nod. He didn't know what was in any of the directions, so he had no problems choosing without hesitation. He smiled when Felix took his hand, then started forward. He really shouldn't be questioning a good thing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:46 pm

(Stop questioning it!)

Felix grinned. "Everyone wants a piece of glory, no?" When Kymin said straight ahead, Felix followed without a second thought. Oh how he felt so terribly uncomfortable, but he was good at wearing a mask. He'd not been able to smile for a very long time, so instead he grinned or smirked to expression some joy. Every now and then he would smile, but it was so rare. Yes, he could pull this off. Leaning close to Kymin he took in the surroundings. Everything was so brilliantly layered in rain. Felix smiled. "It's moments like these that make me miss my home village," he said with unblinking eyes. "All of this rain hits so close to home that's it almost scary," he said jokingly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum