Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Felix had turned off the Tv and had rolled onto his side, facing away from the door. A blanket was covering him as he slept lightly. He didn't care it was midday. It was raining, so what else was he to do? Besides, he was tired of figuring out how he was going to make his grand escape from all things bad. The silver haired jonin curled up a bit. All things bad, it was impossible to escape it all. He was bound to this earth by a force that could not be defeated. He was stuck on a permanent path to hell. He frowned lightly in his sleep. Isolation was the only way to save himself from this evil. He didn't have to be with anyone and he didn't have to hurt Serenity. Yeah, isolation, he'd stick with that for now. He'd leave in the early morning hours when Kymin was deep in his sleep. That way he could protect everyone. Felix sighed softly and relaxed.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Kymin was closing in on the hotel, but stopped when he saw a familiar face. Smiling, the black haired ninja went over to him with a smile. "Oi, Kondou! Oi!" she called, giving a wave at the man who was walking in his general direction. The brown haired man looked up, blinking when Kymin stopped in front of him, stopping as well. "Hey Kondou, I haven't seen you in a while, how ya been? Funny, I've been running into a lot of friends here. Must be a nice vacation spot, cept for the rain, huh?" he chuckled.

The man raised an eyebrow, holding his umbrella over his head with a confused look. "Sorry bud, you've got the wrong guy. The name's Haru. But I have to say, cept for the rain now and then, this place is actually a very nice vacation spot," he chuckled. "Not surprising you'd find friends here. Anyways, sorry I'm not who you thought," he chuckled, giving a light wave before starting off.

Kymin's face went blank when the guy walked away. Too much of a coincidence. Far too much of a coincidence, Kymin thought, as he hurried back towards the hotel. When he got in the door, he pulled his hood down and took his soaked jacket off, throwing it in the bathroom. "Wake up, something's wrong here," he said, putting the beers in the fridge, but not before taking two out.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Felix was good and sleep. The warmth of the blanket kept him from tossing and turning, but the sound of Kymin nosily coming into the room jarred him awake. He opened his eyes but didn't turn around as he heard Kymin move to the kitchen and into the fridge. What the hell was he doing? Felix gave an annoyed sigh when Kymin spoke of something being wrong. It was the first actual expression of emotion that proved he was still alive and very much human. "It can wait until tomorrow, I'm trying to sleep. Leave me alone," Felix grumbled as he closed his eyes and resumed his sleep.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Taking the two beers, Kymin went over and sat on the edge of the couch, pressing one of the cold beers to Felix's cheek. "It's not late enough to sleep," he said, before just putting the beer in front of Felix and sliding to the floor so he could lay on his side. Opening his beer, he took a drink before talking. "I just ran into a friend of mine from the Sand. Didn't know who he was when I confronted him, said his name was Haru, not Kondou. There's no such thing as coincidences, Felix," he said calmly, shifting a bit to get more comfortable, one elbow on the ground to prop himself up.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Felix blinked his eyes open when he felt something cold against his cheek. If he'd known Kymin's exact position he would have sat up and punched him. The blue eyed shinobi shook his head when he was told it was too early to be sleeping. "It's raining," was his response. When Kymin left the beer in front of him he blinked. Why was he handing him a beer. He didn't need a drink, he needed some kind of immortality reversal. The moment Kymin started explaining Felix started to dread ever coming to this village once more. "Let me guess, you think somehow the two are related and this village has something to do with it. I'm not a ninja anymore Kymin, what happens in the ninja world is none of my business." He took the beer and set it on the floor. "If you want to go investigate then do you can go without me, I'm going back to sleep." With that he pulled the blanket back over his head.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Kymin was getting annoyed with Felix. What was with this attitude of his? He wouldn't even talk to him properly anymore, last time Felix hadn't even looked at him. Instead of getting irritated aloud, he took another drink as Felix put his beer down. "It does have to do with Kana though. I know you're mad at her and all, but what if she's in some sort of trouble? And if I remember correctly, you'd adamantly said that you were still a ninja, just on vacation. Don't go back on that now of all times," he said, trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice by taking yet another drink. He had to not get annoyed. What if this was just Felix trying to push him away again? He gave a sigh when the guy said he was going back to sleep, and instead of walking off angrily, Kymin sat up with a light flinch and yanked the blankets off Felix. "Wake up."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Felix didn't move for a few heartbeats when Kymin yanked the covers off of him. He was trying not to turn and hit the guy, so he remained where he was. Curled up lightly on the couch, his back to Kymin. "I only said that because at the time I was amusing you," he said. "I am retired, therefor this is none of my business. If Kana is in trouble it sounds like her own problem. If you want to go playing the hero again then be my guest, just leave me out of it. I want nothing to do with her. She walked out on her own village because she just assumed we thought she was useless. Well if she can't get out of this herself then she might as well be just that."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:07 pm

The black haired male was silent for a few moments, then frowned. Playing the hero, huh. He did promise Felix he wouldn't. But he still cared about Kana too much to just ignore it if she was in trouble. Kymin's shoulders slumped a bit. "She doesn't even remember who she is, Felix. She doesn't actually know she's in a predicament," he said quietly. He wanted to ask Felix if the guy was trying to push him away again, but Kymin didn't have anymore evidence than a hunch, and if Felix asked why he thought that, he didn't just want to say it was a feeling he had.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Felix shrugged. "She seems to be doing pretty fine to me. You'd just be wasting your time disrupting the order of things around here. Not like I care. You want to go start a war with the people then that's fine an dandy. Just know I'm not coming to save you. I'm not here to start trouble, I have enough on my plate as it is. Just let me sleep Kymin, I don't feel like being bothered right now." He felt nothing. No sadness, no regret, no remorse. Nope, not at all. He just wanted to be left alone and Kymin was too busy worrying about Kana to take a hint and leave him be.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Taking another drink, Kymin held back a sigh. This was all the proof he needed. 'Just know I'm not coming to save you.' That'd hurt. "Felix...why do you insist on trying to push me away..? Even after I said I'd stay with you? After you'd agreed that we would stay together and make our own little world." He turned himself a bit so that he was sitting and his side was leaning against the couch so that he could look at Felix, even though the guy had his back turned to him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:22 pm

"And why do you insist on trying to make something impossible happen," he said in response to Kymin's question. "You live in some kind of fantasy like a small child. I on the other hand live in reality. Everything isn't unicorns and rainbows in reality, so unless you grow up and learn to understand that, out little 'world' you keep talking about isn't going to exist. It can't exist. I'm sick of feeding your fantasies of things being perfect. I've tried and I'm at my limit. I'm done Kymin." A small pause because he needed to find his voice. "We're done."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Just as soon as Felix started talking, Kymin flinched lightly, scratching his neck. Ah, it was burning again...He frowned as Felix spoke, his eyes saddening a bit. As the other male finished speaking, Kymin moved to put his empty beer bottle somewhere it wouldn't break, as well as the one Felix had put on the floor. "How the hell do you expect me to live in your reality if you won't let me in on it?" he said lowly, hoisting himself up so that he was sitting on the edge of the couch. "You're not even giving me a reason for why you're doing this. Are you scared that I'm actually going to turn away from you or what??" he asked, trying to keep his voice calm. "I mean, you won't even let me try!" Kymin paused after that, biting his lower lip and looking to the side, itching his neck again. It still burned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Felix gave a low chuckle. "Kymin, you can't even began to fathom what my reality is. You wouldn't last five seconds in the world I live in. I won't let you in because you wouldn't be able to take it all in and survive." Felix smiled, although he knew it couldn't be seen. "It'd be in your best interest to leave me alone, how I am now before I forget we ever had something and I hurt you. Get your crap and get out. I paid for this room and as far as I'm concerned, you're a ninja and can afford your own. Take the mutt with you." Felix was unnervingly serious when he'd told Kymin to get out and he'd been even more serious when he'd told the black haired male he should leave him alone before he forgot. Felix's sanity had been deteriorating since the moment he'd left the roof. He had nothing to hold on to anymore and he'd hate for Kymin to get caught in the crossfire.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Once more those green eyes saddened, looking down at Felix with a frown. The guy was still trying to push him away. Had something else happened, or had Felix just been thinking too much about the night before? Either way, Kymin wouldn't take it. His one hand clenched lightly, but he found that he couldn't stop scratching his neck, even though now it was starting to make it hurt worse. It still burned, and now the itching was making it hurt. He was breaking skin worse than before, but he didn't feel the small stream of blood starting from it. Hell, he didn't even realize he was scratching at the burn. "I'm not leaving you. We've established already that I'm persistent, haven't we? That I'm stubborn? I'm not letting you kick me out so easily," he said calmly, glancing over at the bed towards Vishnu, then back to Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Felix sighed. "You're a nuisance," he said as he sat up. He moved Kymin out of his way and went over and grabbed his shoes, slipping into them. "If you won't leave then I will. Take the room as a parting gift," he said as he grabbed his bag and headband. He slipped bag over his shoulders and then headed out the door without even a second glance. So much for sneaking out. Now he was just leaving right in front of Kymin's face. The worst part was that he still didn't care. He'd tried warning Kymin and he was sure that Kyla had too. Even without the blue demon he was still the monster she'd made him into. He was just a little more rational.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Kymin blinked, nearly falling off the couch when Felix pushed him out of the way. He momentarily stopped scratching his neck as Felix said that he'd leave, but then started once more, standing up and heading for the silver haired man as he started for the door. Just as the other male walked through the doorway, Kymin held the door with one hand and grabbed Felix's arm with the other. "Damn it Felix, don't do this. Please, I don't...I don't want to lose you," he said, his green eyes pleading.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Felix turned to Kymin, his silver haired covered his blue eyes when he felt the guy take his arm. Felix snatched his arm away from Kymin and with the other he pushed the green eyed male backwards. "Get the hell off of me," he snapped. "Why can't you see that I don't want you anymore," he asked. "Don't you get it, you were nothing more than a four night stand." Felix started down the hall. "Just forget about me, because I've already forgotten about you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Kymin stumbled and lost his balance as Felix pushed him, falling down and cringing heavily. He looked up at the silver haired male as he snapped and said that he meant nothing to him. This...made no sense...he didn't understand...Green eyes stared, wide and tearing up, at the empty doorway as Felix walked down the hall.

'Relationships never last long with him anyway, he'll just use you until he gets bored and then toss you off to the side.'

Kymin's hands clenched and he bowed his head, clamping his eyes shut. This couldn't be happening. His one shot at happiness had just walked out the door. He felt at a loss. Why was Felix being like this..? They had something, Kymin could feel it. They had something...

Once more, Kymin scratched lightly at his neck, ignoring the blood that was now seeping in a slow stream down his chest under his jacket.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Felix stopped at the front desk, telling them that they could charge his card for however long it took for the other male to leave. He then walked out into the rain with his head down. Where was he going to go? Not the Crested because Kymin would know where to look for him. The Gears sounded promising, but that was probably the second place that Kymin would look, considering Felix had suggested it as their second destination. The blue eyed man shook his head. "This is what you wanted," he whispered to no one in particular. "You always have to win. I hope you choke on your victory." He had to go buy a map so he'd know where to go, but he ended up just going to the park and sitting on a bench. He dropped his bag on the ground and leaned back, letting the rain fall onto his face. "And just like that, all of my happiness burned to ashes and the very foundation of my world with it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:34 pm

The brown haired girl now known as Jesse, walked with a purple umbrella, towards the park with a sigh. Why did she get called on when someone's kid decided to sneak out and play in the rain? Why couldn't the damn parents find their own damn kid? She couldn't help but mumble as she walked, stopping when she saw someone on a bench. Might as well ask them if they'd seen-wait. Oh great, it was that crazy guy with silver hair. Sighing, she went over to him, an irritated look on her face as she went over and stood next to him. "How can you stand this rain? It's terrible," she asked in a mutter. "Where's your friend?" she asked curiously, not looking at the guy. Instead, her eyes were scanning over the mist of rain that laid over the park.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 pm

The familiar voice of Kana broke into Felix's thoughts. When she asked about the rain and then Kymin, he turned his head in the opposite direction. "I come from a village where it rains often," he said. "It's only natural that I enjoy it. As for my friend, we're not exactly on good terms right now, so we've decided to go our separate ways," he answered. He didn't want to argue with Kana right now. If Kymin had been right and she really didn't know them then there was no point in starting a fight. "Why are you out here," he asked. His voice was just as empty as his eyes.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Kana glanced at the guy when he said that he enjoyed the rain. "I don't understand, but okay," she shrugged. "Agh, some guy wasn't watching his kid and the boy ran outside to play. He can't find him so now I'm stuck out here looking," she said with a huff. "You wouldn't happen to have seen a little brunette boy about seven years old, wouldja?" She didn't particularly sound like she wanted to be out here. She briefly wondered why him and his friend were fighting, but then concluded shortly after that it wasn't her business.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:47 pm

"No, I haven't, but I'll help you find him. I have nothing better else to do," he said with a small shake of his head. He stood up and took in his surroundings. He could see nothing in this rain. Felix sighed and started down the slope, going deeper into the park. Kana seemed happy enough, even though he was running after someone else's kid. He gave a bitter smile. He wished someone would get rid of his memories so he could live without worry. "Do they always send you here when the kids run away, or are you just returning a favor," he asked quietly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:52 pm

The brown haired girl was glad the guy had dropped the assumption that she was someone else. "Thanks," she said, giving him a nod. "Of all the place to come, why here?" she asked him, walking down the slope as well. "No to both. They figured because I'm 'good with kids' that I'd be the better choice finding him," she said, rolling her eyes. "Just because I'm his teacher doesn't mean a damn thing," she mumbled. "Mattaku..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:57 pm

"You still-you speak Japanese," Felix asked curiously. This was really Kana and he knew it. His gut told him so. He'd known this girl since she was small. He'd trained her for crying out loud. He shook his head and looked through the rain. "They come here because they can be free and have fun. The park is a safe haven." He glanced sideways at her. "You don't like kids," he asked. "Weren't you coming from the Academy?" He blinked when he thought he'd saw movement. He was sure it had to be the kid. It was too small to be an adult and too big to be an animal. Felix wondered if Kana had noticed. He wouldn't say anything just yet. He wanted to talk a bit longer. It was helping him get his mind off of Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum