Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 10 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:56 pm

(>>; )

Kymin only shrugged. "Not everyone," he grinned lightly. Some people just did things for the sake of being kind. But Kymin? Nah. He was self-admittedly selfish. He loved the glory. Or so he'd like to think. People had told him before he was a selfless man, but he'd always refused to believe such nonsense. He smiled and turned his head to look at Felix when the guy leaned on him. "We'll go there after the Gears then. Or you know...we should go there next," he nodded. "Is it still around?" he asked. Something told him that Felix wasn't talking about the Crested. Something told him the guy was talking about his original home. Which he'd lived in more than eight hundred years ago. Kymin's home village no longer existed. The Sand hadn't always been the home of the Onihana Clan. The village had only formed about five hundred years earlier.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Felix honestly didn't know if the Fallen Rains even stood anymore. He'd been the lone survivor after Madness had killed everyone off. The village had burned, but some buildings had been left standing. However, with all the rain that the village got, there was no way that any of them still existed. Then there was the problem of Madness. After it had escaped Kokuboro's cave and killed off all the Fallen Rains inhabitants, it had continued to lurk there like a toxic cloud an Felix had no intentions of taking Kymin into something so deadly. Instead of getting depressed about it, Felix simply smiled and shook his head. "I wish. Unfortunately the rains of times have washed it all away," he said with a shrug. "So our destination shall remain that of the Gears."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:54 pm

"Hm, that's too bad...I kinda wanted to see where you grew up," he smiled lightly. It was funny how they were making plans about where to go next. As if none of what was going on in this village mattered at all. They could live free if they wanted. Kymin looked around, still leaning lightly against Felix as they walked, though he was no longer holding the jacket closed. Instead, he just let it hang over his shoulders. The sun was starting to set, way off in the distance. "I wonder what new stuff they've created over there while I was away," he pondered aloud. This was nice. With the sun setting, the rain looked even prettier. It could've just been his eyes deceiving him, but it looked like it was getting a bit misty too. The remaining sunlight glinted off it and made the surrounding area look a bit brighter than it was.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Felix shook his head. If Madness did not exist in the world, Felix would have proudly showed Kymin, but times changed and the tradition of his village would probably have long disappeared by now, shaped by modern beliefs and technology. The blue eyed shinobi shook his head and glanced at Kymin. "Are you talking about the Gears, or your own home," he asked. Felix was curious as to whether Kymin had lived in the Sand all his life. The silver haired jonin blinked when he saw the setting sun and the brightness of the sky. He smirked. That was a moment worth while.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:10 pm

"Hm?" Kymin turned his head away from the scenery and towards a much better sight, Felix. "Ah, I meant the Gears," he smiled. "They always seem to be advancing far beyond what the normal villages have achieved. That village makes me feel like a child just learning of the world," he chuckled. "I'm pretty sure my home village has been swept away by the sands of time as well," he said, smiling lightly. His home village...he wished it were still around. It had been a very traditional land. They had a very simplistic style of living there. Live and let live, and help your neighbors when they needed it. Or maybe he'd just been blinded by the life of a samurai, where honor was everything, and helping those in need was second nature. He'd been so fiercely loyal to that village. If it still existed, he'd be glad to go find it again.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Blue eyes closed briefly. There were always so many down sides to living forever. You could never fall in love with one person because they'd eventually die and then your home would eventually disappear. Felix sighed. What was the point in living forever when time never stood still long enough for you to find something worth living for? "Yeah, the Gears is pretty advanced. I had a friend there who made guns and cannons," Felix said with a smile. "Very entertaining stuff, but I prefer my kunai over all things." He glanced towards Kymin. "Although it's been a while, but I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who have made more advanced artillery since his time."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:17 pm

"Guns and cannons, huh? Well, I guess every generation has its geniuses, hm? That's pretty cool though," he smiled. He'd only ever seen guns in action once before, and they'd been pretty awesome, even though they were rudimentary at the time. He wondered silently if there was anyone there who made good bombs. Smoke bombs were extremely useful if they could last for long periods of time. Poison gas bombs were good too, though there were extremely rare occasions on which he had to use one of those. "Think someone there would let us see them if we asked?" he grinned. He knew there was a long shot for that happening, but machinery fascinated him to no end. He wished he could take things apart and put it back together like some people could.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:25 pm

(If only he had met Kim.)

Felix shrugged at the question. "I'm not sure," he said. "But since the village is just full of people wanting to show off, there may be a slight chance," he said. He gave a small chuckle. "Why, are you interested in that sort of stuff?" He leaned close. "If that is the case you should have lived a little longer and met Kim." Felix didn't have a free hand because one was holding the Kymin's and the other was holding the umbrella. Where he would have ruffled Kymin's hair, he couldn't, so he leaned in a little closer and nuzzled Kymin's cheek, pulling back with a big grin on his face. Felix soon realized he knew very little about Kymin. He didn't know what sorts of things the other male liked, nor did he know what the guy liked to do in his pass time. How had he fallen in love with someone he barely even knew? He shrugged. What did it matter. He was crazy in love and he wouldn't change that for the world. This time Felix leaned in for his purposes. As much as he'd tried not to touch Kymin for his own selfish reasons, that thought made him forget that small promise for a brief moment. He locked Kymin in a kiss that was deep and filled with passion. "I love you, Kymin Onihana," Felix breath with a smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Kymin grinned, feeling like an excited child, when Felix said there might've been someone willing to show off the stuff. "Heh, yeah. I kinda wish I could build stuff like that, but I'm not nearly so creative. I'm really not so good at assembling things either," he chuckled. The black haired ninja wasn't aware of Felix's thoughts, so when the silver haired male suddenly caught him in a kiss, he was caught very off guard, but melted right into it, closing his eyes lightly. Once more he felt his heart flutter, speeding up in its beating. When Felix pulled back, he slowly opened his eyes, feeling a little breathless. "I-I love you too," he breathed with a smile, his green eyes shining happily. "Not that I'm complaining, but...where did that come from?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Felix smiled. He'd definitely find someone to let Kymin see the weapons in the Gears. Blue eyes glowed in the pale light when he was questioned on the kiss. " Just expressing my love for you is all. It's not every day I come across someone I barely even know and fall madly in love with them. And since your time is limited, I want to express it more often than not. Why waste time having doubts when you can let the other person know?" He shrugged. "I don't know, maybe the rain is getting to me." He smiled and looked ahead. "I guess I just wanted to make sure this is real and not some twisted reality," he said jokingly. "It's happened before." Felix's blue eyed danced happily. He really did love Kymin, and it was an undying love too. One that only soul mates could have.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:14 am

(Soul...mates... *fangirl squeal*)

Kymin smiled happily at Felix's explanation. He nodded ever so slightly when the other male mentioned how his time was limited. "Even though I'll be reborn, my time's too short to worry about petty things." That was his way of trying to tell Felix not to worry about what had happened, if the guy was still worrying about it, that is. He kissed Felix again, then nuzzled his head into the silver haired male's neck. "I love you so much," he muttered with a smile. He then grinned and pulled away with a short sniffle. "But I think you're getting a head cold from this rain," he chuckled, slipping his hand out of Felix's and slipping the black jacket back over Felix's shoulders before he wrapped his arm under the jacket and around the back of the other male's waist, pulling him a bit closer to his side. "It's getting dark," he pointed out with a smile. "We should head back before your head cold gets worse. On the way, we'll play twenty questions. Ask me whatever you'd like, and I'll answer," he smiled, leading Felix back the way they came at a walk. He'd noticed how Felix said he'd fallen in love with a man he barely even knew. They'd have to change that, now wouldn't they?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 pm

(Prepares Sniper Rifle)

Felix's smile faded just a bit. He knew what Kymin was trying to tell him. "I know," he whispered. "I'm trying to get over it, I really am. It's just taking a little longer than expected." He smiled lightly. "But I will gladly try a little harder for you," he said with a nod. "Only because you have limited time," he said as Kymin kissed him. Felix was glad Kymin stated that he shared his love. It made Felix feel a lot better about everything that had happened. Not only had Kymin forgiven him, but he still loved him. The blue eyed shinobi could expected nothing more from the green eyed shinobi. He looked up when spoke of how it was getting late. Felix didn't care. He leaned closer to Kymin when the guy wrapped an arm around his waist. "Twenty-one questions? Alright, how about telling me your favorite pass time."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:27 pm

(Just...what d'you plan on doin with that..?)

Kymin felt a little bad for bringing it up, but was glad to know that Felix wasn't holding onto what had happened. To know that he really was trying to put it behind them. It made him feel better about what was going on. The black haired ninja smiled. He was sure he loved this man far more than he'd ever loved before. Between Felix and Lily...no, he wasn't going to think about that. His current love was all that mattered now. Nothing mattered more. "Hmm...mostly either music and training, oorrr...card games," he chuckled. Okay so yeah, Kymin had his fair share of bad habits. Smoking and gambling were only two of them. Of course, Felix must have realized the other night that recklessness when it came to that sort of thing was another.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:00 pm

(Eliminating any fangirls that wish to rear their ugly heads.)

"The way you say card games make me think that you're not just talking cards, but money as well. It's no wonder you're broke," he teased. His eyes glowed with laughter. "On the other hand, training is to be expected of any ninja, but that's just me," he chuckled. "As for music, that is an interesting one. I've never seen you listening to music before. Then again four days isn't enough time to see anyone do anything." He then grinned. "I don't play these sorts of games, but I'm very sure that you're supposed to ask me a question afterwards," he pointed out.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:05 pm

(*creeps backwards slowly*)

Kymin grinned lightly. "Oi, I'm actually very good at said card games. I usually end up rich by the end of each lifetime," he joked with a small laugh. "I've just never thought of actually hiding my money for another lifetime. Didn't think there'd be anywhere safe enough to last seventy five years untouched." He scratched the side of his head at Felix's comment. "Right." He wasn't very good at these games either. Wasn't good at thinking up questions. He already knew one of Felix's hobbies was swimming, so he couldn't very well say same question. Or maybe he could. He chuckled lightly. "Same question." Agh, there was bound to be other things Felix liked to do, right?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:20 pm

(lol. Except for you, never would I harm you.)

"Put the money in the ground," he said. "Near someplace you know you'll be able to find it." He looked up at Kymin. "Or you could leave it with me," he suggested. Felix smiled lightly. "I don't really have any things I do in my pastime. I spend a lot of my time being a ninja, it's about the only thing I'm good at. When I'm not on a mission I'm usually swimming." He shrugged. "But other than that I have nothing." He tilted his head as he thought of a new question. He would have asked favorite food, but he already knew that. This game was a bit complex. "When is your birthday?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:39 pm

(Oh yay! ^_^ )

"Ah, some treasure hunter would probably dig it up," he shrugged, then looked at Felix. "You know, that's a good idea. I think I'll do just that." Yeah, he could leave it with his silver haired love. "December 15th, this time around. Surprisingly though, it usually always lands sometime in December. I think I've only had a November birthday once," he said. He looked to Felix with an almost devious grin and chuckled. "Same question." He was so totally cheating.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Felix smirked. "Probably Serenity," he mused to himself. His eyes glowed lightly and he gave a small chuckle. December 15th, he could work with that. He'd get Kymin something nice for his birthday. Maybe pre-order some fancy weapon for him, something from the Gears. He blinked when Kymin grinned at him. "Stop doing that, make up your own questions," Felix said as he gave Kymin a push. Of course it was a tiny push, for he was only joking. "November 22th," he stated. Surprisingly he had not forgotten his birthday, despite the fact that he never celebrated it. "Favorite holiday?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Kymin couldn't help but to start lightly laughing when Felix pushed him, leaning against his silver haired love with a small nuzzle. "But thinking of questions is so hard," he complained with a laugh. Kymin paused at Felix's next question, then looked off to the side innocently. "Valentine's Day." He had to think of a question quick before Felix asked him about it, so he asked the first thing that came to mind. "What's your favorite food?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Felix happily let Kymin nuzzle him. He snickered lightly and kissed the other male. "Valentine's Day?" Felix stuck his tongue out. "I'll be sure to make it a great one for you next year," he said sweetly. The silver haired jonin shook his head. He refused to believe that Valentine's Day was worth wasting time upon. Why express your love on one day when you could show it everyday. Mortals were such odd beings. Felix smiled when questioned about his favorite food. "That's easy, Onigiri with Pickled Plum." Felix swore this game was requiring more brain power than necessary. "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Once more, Kymin melted into the unexpected kiss. Now he was kind of dreading the hotel. This walk was so nice, he didn't want it to end. Too bad the hotel was already in sight. "Ditto," he chuckled. He'd have to make some of that for Felix sometime. Just as a little present. Onigiri with Pickled Plum. He needed to remember that. Kymin was silent for a few long moments after Felix's next question. There was nowhere that existed currently where he'd prefer to live over any other place. So he'd be a sly romantic. "I don't really care, so long as you'd be there with me," he smiled, green eyes shining. "Favorite color?" It was the best he could think of.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Felix rolled his eyes. "You're cheating," he said. "Why not use a little brain power and prove you're not as dimwitted as I believe you to be," he mumbled with a shake of his head. "What have I done, falling for the village idiot. Have I honestly stooped so low," he asked with a dramatic sigh. The blue eyed shinobi blinked when asked his favorite color. Good question, he didn't really know. He never really cared for colors. "I guess black," he said with a shrug. "How about you, what is your favorite color?" He could see the hotel was right up ahead which meant this game would soon come to an end and they'd be kicked out because the staff would have found Vishnu chewing on the couch. Felix smirked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:24 pm

"You have to figure out for yourself whether or not you fell for an idiot," he smiled. "You're not very perceptive of the things I say that are intelligent, so it makes me wonder who the dimwitted one really is," he snickered lightly. He was obviously joking. "Now who's cheating?" Kymin grinned. "Blue. After all, part of the reason I fell for you was your eyes," he joked with a smile, playfully kissing Felix. Well, more like teasingly. He couldn't help that such a thing was in his nature. He was a playful being. He took a moment to think of a question. "Which do you prefer...a small village, a city, or the country?" he asked with a small smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:31 pm

"I was not cheating, I was simply using your methods," he snickered. He smiled as he was kissed. "For my eyes huh, you sure that was the only thing?" He wanted to see how Kymin's mind worked. He was sure it was dirty, and he hadn't meant to sound dirty. Felix was very confused by the question Kymin had asked. It was fairly random and not much of a hard decision, but what was the purpose. "Small village." Just like the Fallen Rains. Felix smiled at the thought. "Why?" He asked. His blue eyes filled with curiosity.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:36 pm

"I said it was part of the reason," he laughed lightly. "What are you insinuating, anyways?" He couldn't help that he found what Felix said to be funny. He shrugged lightly at the blue eyed man's curiosity. "It was just a question. But if you're so curious, I was thinking...maybe my next lifetime, we could raise our child in a small village," he smiled, looking down. He wanted to see Felix's response, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to look towards him for it. The auditory response would be more than enough. Along with the smile, Kymin's arm unintentionally pulled Felix a little closer to his side.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum