Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Sweet Home

2 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Home Sweet Home - Page 13 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:27 am

Felix blinked when Kymin asked him to stitch up his wounds. Well, that wasn't what he was expecting. He thought Kymin was going to continue lying to him until the end of time. Acting like he wasn't hurt and trying to do things on his own. It annoyed Felix, but he'd decided not to intrude. "Yeah, but it's not going to be perfect. You'd be better off just waiting and then going to the doctor in the morning." He then started to wash himself off. "But if you really want me too, I'll do what I can."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 am

(Well at least now he knows that Kymin's trying...)

Well, this response was certainly better than Felix getting pissed at him for not having said anything earlier. "It's better than nothing," he smiled lightly. Even if it wouldn't be perfect, he at least wanted Felix to do this much for him. "...I'd really rather not wait until morning," he admitted with a sheepish smile. He didn't want to end up rolling around in his sleep and reopening them by accident. Again. "Thanks," he smiled softly, kissing Felix gently on the lips before beginning to wash himself off too, trying not to flinch as the soap and water ran over his wounds. He should have waited until after Felix had showered to get in...this was seriously painful.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:28 pm

(Uh huh.)

Felix nodded at Kymin's thanks. He would have been willing to stitch them in the beginning. At least they wouldn't have left such a nasty scar. Why did Kymin always have to be so damn reckless knowing he could die. What did it matter than he came back? Felix didn't like waiting for his return. Even if this had only been his first time waiting for Kymin's rebirth. The immortal tilted his head when Kymin kissed him. He wasn't really in the mood for returning affection. Instead he continued washing himself until he was sure he'd gotten rid of the paint smell. He then got out and grabbed his towel. Wrapping it around his waist he briefly stopped and looked into the mirror. He'd never taken the time to actually look at the marks on his back, but now they were just a bit worrisome. How long would it be before the thing was complete. He'd been using up so much of the water spirits energy lately. Felix was hesitant for a brief moment before he turned away and went into the bedroom to get dressed.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Kymin was glad when Felix got out of the shower, because that meant he could stop pretending the water and soap weren't actually painful. But just because he could didn't mean he was going to take a long time finishing up. He didn't want to worry Felix anymore than the guy probably already was. When he turned off the water and got out of the shower, he noticed Felix was already gone from the bathroom. So the black haired ninja dried off and got dressed in the bathroom, except for his shirt, since he'd taken his clothes in with him. Kymin looked around the bathroom for the things Felix would need to stitch him up. Well, either he was blind or he just couldn't find half the materials. His head hurt a bit, so he wouldn't be surprised if he'd overlooked it by accident. Walking into the bedroom, Kymin looked at the silver haired ninja. "Hey, ah, sorry I didn't tell you about these earlier," he said with a half frown as he dried his hair off.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Felix had changed into his clothes and had busied himself with making the bed and then going into the next room to feed Vishnu fresh food and water. He'd even warmed up the sausages from this morning and given them to the dog. Not like him and Kymin were going to eat them. The shinobi then went back into the bedroom, shrugging when Kymin came out and apologized. "It's not really my business." He walked past the shinobi and gathered the supplies Kymin had missed. "Go sit on the bed." As many times as Serenity had stitched him up, he still hadn't learned how to do the task properly. Maybe because most times he was far too exhausted to pay attention.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Kymin nodded and sat on the bed, when Felix told him to, staying silent for a few long moments after Felix spoke. "It is your business," he started, but then stopped when he realized his tone. When he started again, his voice was calmer. "It is your business," he repeated. "You're with me, so you should know when I'm hurt. If I pass out in the bathroom or something and you don't know..." He paused. "I've died that way once before, because nobody knew. I don't want it to happen again, especially since I'm with you. Besides, I..." Another pause. "There's no reason I should be keeping secrets from you," he finished, looking down.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Felix's eyes narrowed when Kymin started to speak to him. His attitude was unacceptable considering he was about to stitch him up. When Kymin changed his tone, Felix almost smirked. That was more like it. He gave a small look when Kymin said he'd died by passing out in the bathroom because he'd failed to notify anyone of his injures. Idiot. Felix started towards the bed and looked at Kymin's chest, deciding where to start. "I don't care for secrets," the shinobi said. "You want to keep them, then you must have a reason." He looked Kymin in the eyes as he started cleaning the wounds. "I already knew you'd opened your wounds, but I wasn't going to push you into telling me that they were open."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Kymin kept his gaze down when Felix started towards him to work on him, blinking when he was told that Felix didn't care about the secrets. "That's the thing, it was an idiotic reason to keep them hidden, not at all worth the price that could've been paid," he said lowly, shaking his head. If anyone'd ever thought Kymin to be shameless, they'd be fairly surprised by the look on his face that told otherwise at that very moment. A small shocked look passed over his face when Felix said he'd known. "You...did..?" He gave a tiny sigh before smiling. "Guess that means I really can't keep anything from you."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Felix shrugged lightly because he had nothing to say to the man before him. If Kymin wanted to throw his life away, then so be it. Felix was surprised the wounds hadn't gotten infected, then the guy would be screwed. Honestly, Felix was at his limit of worrying about this reckless bastard. In fact, Felix was tired of worrying about every little thing that happened in his life. They had Batsu to worry about, they had Kana to worry about, they had Kyla to worry about, they had each other to worry about. There was too much worrying and not enough living. Felix just wanted to live and it seemed like every single thing on this planet was trying to keep him from doing just that. The look on Kymin's face made Felix want to hit him. Didn't he just say he didn't care. "I didn't know until I soaked you with water," he said shortly. He finished cleaning the wounds and then got a needle and thread and began to stitch the wounds closed. "I don't like to pry into people's lives," the shinobi said with a frown. "Mainly because there's things that even you don't know about me. Everyone has secrets Kymin, some are better left unknown."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:43 pm

It sounded to Kymin like Felix was really intent on not caring. Whether it was because he just didn't want to worry about it or because he actually didn't care, Kymin wasn't going to think about. He didn't want to believe Felix didn't care, so he wasn't going to dwell on it. He was only ashamed of his own actions, because he never acted off pride, and whenever he did, he felt ashamed soon after. The black haired ninja forced his face blank when his lover started on stitching. He was silent for a long few moments. He couldn't think of anything to say, so eventually he just nodded. He hadn't thought about it the way Felix was. Of course the guy wanted his own secrets and space. Kymin was sure that he was the only person alive who tried to keep as few secrets as possible. Nowadays, lying was more of an accepted habit than a fault.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Blue eyes were focused on his work. Felix was glad Kymin wasn't asking him all sorts of questions, because right now he honestly just needed to concentrate so he didn't push the needle too deep. It was bad enough he had nothing to numb the wounds before starting, so he didn't want to put the guy through any more pain that necessary. When he was done with the larger ones, he looked up at Kymin. "You holding out okay?" The shinobi's blue eyes were softer than they had been before. He didn't want Kymin thinking he was just being a heartless brute.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Kymin sat quietly on the edge of the bed as his silver haired lover worked. He was honestly glad that Felix was doing this for him. Not because he needed it physically, but because he thought Felix needed to know he trusted him, even if sometimes he kept secrets. When the male in front of him spoke, Kymin smiled and nodded. "I'm good." Giving a small grin, he put a hand on Felix's head and lightly ruffled his hair. "If you want, I'll go to the hospital tomorrow to have a doctor take a look at them. It's up to you," he smiled, pulling his hand back and placing it on his own lap.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Felix blinked when the green eyed shinobi ruffled his hair. He was not a child.... Recently he'd become bitter in his thoughts. Maybe it was all that was going on, or maybe it was just that he was getting annoyed with Kymin's actions as of late. Maybe it was a deeper fear that he thought he was going to loose Kymin. Felix swallowed at the thought. "Yeah, going to the doctor will be best. I don't have the supplies here to make sure they don't get infected." He then started back on stitching Kymin up. When he was done he backed off and grabbed the cleaning supplies and cleaned the wounds again. Afterwards he applied what little antibiotics he did have and then wrapped Kymin's wounds. Standing up he looked the guy over once before turning and going into the bathroom to put the supplies away and wash his hands.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Kymin nodded with a small smile when Felix said he should go to the doctor. "Okay love, I'll do just that." He took a breath when Felix started stitching again, staying still so that the other ninja didn't accidentally slip. Once his lover was done with cleaning and wrapping his wounds, he smiled and watched as Felix went into the bathroom. Crawling further onto the bed, Kymin laid back and folded his arms over his stomach rather than crossing them behind his head like he was used to. The green eyed ninja quietly looked up at the ceiling. Things...seemed like they were okay. It made him smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Felix was tired and so when he was finished in the bathroom he turned the lights off in the bathroom and then the bedroom. Laying down on the bed he didn't bother climbing under the covers like usual. Instead he gave a low whistle. "Vishnu, time for bed," he called to the puppy as he turned onto his side, his back facing his side of the wall. Closing his eyes he gave a small yawn. "Night," he said to Kymin before he started to drift off into a light sleep.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Kymin looked to Felix when he came in. He was a bit confused when Felix didn't lay under the blankets like normal. Kymin, however, wasn't going to hug onto Felix like normal. "Good night angel," he said softly, rolling onto his side to curl up slightly. "And thanks," he said quietly. He wasn't going to sleep much tonight, thanks to the over twelve hours of sleep he'd gotten earlier. When Vishnu crawled up onto the bed, Kymin let the puppy snuggle up against his stomach. He'd noticed that Vishnu had started doing that, probably because he was warm.

When morning came, Kymin was already out, but he was only taking Vishnu for a walk rather than a run. The puppy seemed eager to go, so he'd brought along the tennis ball so the dog had a chance to run around. He'd taken the puppy for a walk once around the block before stopping in the front yard to throw the ball a couple lawns down for the half wolf to chase. When the dog came back panting, Kymin smiled and knelt down, petting the puppy. "Good job buddy. You're getting bigger and faster, aren'tcha?" When Vishnu nudged the tennis ball towards the black haired ninja, he chuckled and picked it up. "All right, a couple more," he said, throwing the ball once more after standing up.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Felix slept until around ten that morning. When he woke up and saw Kymin was gone he didn't bother worrying because he knew the guy was probably taking Vishnu out for a jog. Taking the time to make the bed, Felix picked up his clothes from last night and threw them into the wash. He also took his shower and sat down and ate the breakfast from yesterday. He didn't feel like cooking. Once he was done he sat on the couch and looked at the walls. "African Violet...wonder what it looks like. Guess I can go get the paint, since no one is home." He wasn't aware that Vishnu and Kymin were outside.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Kymin was glad it was such a nice day out that he could dress in simple grey shorts and a white tee shirt. He hadn't gone to the hospital yet, but figured he would after Felix was awake. He would've gone inside already to see if the guy was up, if it weren't for the fact that Vishnu still wanted to play. When the puppy brought the ball back, Kymin had to wrestle it from the puppy's jaws, laughing lightly all the while. "You really have gotten stronger, huh?" Once he got the ball away, Vishnu immediately tried to jump on the black haired ninja to get it back. Kymin quickly threw it and Vishnu ran after it, barking in excitement. The green eyed male really was surprised that the puppy had grown so much in only a few short weeks. "Alright, come on Vishnu, let's go see daddy," he called as the puppy ran back, waving the ball in his mouth as he went.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 am

Felix was had busied himself with watching Tv. He was surprised when he heard Kymin's voice outside the door. He looked over his shoulder for a brief moment before getting up off the couch and going into the laundry room to put the clothes in the drier. When Kymin entered the house Felix tilted his head. "Good morning." He looked down to Vishnu. The pooch was growing, eventually he'd be too big to keep in the house. Felix smirked. He was still bent on putting Vishnu outside before he turned into some psycho dog that wanted to destroy them all. Going back to the couch he took a seat. "We need to go out and get the stuff for the cookout. I don't want to wait until the last minute," he stated. "And we have to send out the invitations, so we really don't have time to waste."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:11 am

Kymin ushered the puppy into the house, even though Vishnu was more than willing to run to Felix and jump up happily, trying to lick at the human. "Good morning to you too," Kymin smiled at Felix. When the guy said they needed to go get things for the cookout, he was quiet for a moment before he went over to the couch and sat on the arm next to his silver haired boyfriend. "I was actually going to head over to the hospital once I was sure you'd woken up," he said. "It shouldn't take too long, I'll be back before you know it," he promised. He paused. "I wanna go shopping with you for the stuff, okay?" he smiled, tilting his head lightly. He knew Felix said they didn't have time to waste, but he'd promised the night before that he would go and get it properly taken care of.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:14 am

Felix petted Vishnu on the head, keeping the dog from licking his face. When Kymin spoke he looked up. He'd forgotten that the guy was going to the hospital. "Okay." He then shrugged and looked back down to Vishnu. "We'll be here when you get back." He wondered if Kymin had wanted him to tag along with him to the hospital? He looked up again. "Do you want me to go with you," he asked. He figured he'd ask because he didn't want Kymin going off thinking he didn't care and then running off into the forest against to cry and fight and get himself all wounded again. The guy was really starting to remind him of Serenity.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:39 am

(He did the same thing when Kymin said he needed time though...)

Kymin smiled when Felix said they'd be there, and nodded before pushing himself off the couch to walk towards the door. He paused when Felix asked his question. He considered for a moment before smiling and shaking his head. "Nah, that's fine. You just relax til I get back, kay?" he smiled, turning and starting out with a small wave. "I'll see you in a bit angel," he called, closing the door behind him. He didn't want to drag Felix to such a morbid place. Kymin hated going there himself, but he wanted to make this work, so he was giving Felix a bit more control, but only temporarily. On the way there, he thought. What was their relationship even based on? Kymin had really only wanted to be friends with Felix when he'd first found out the guy was immortal. Then they'd both gotten a bit drunk and nearly slept together. Then he died. Maybe he shouldn't have put that note into Felix's pocket that day. Had his death really affected the man so greatly? Kymin frowned. Felix let it known on more than one occasion that he felt responsible for that. He knew he shouldn't be questioning this, but why did Felix love him? Why did he love Felix? He believed what he'd said the other day, that love is when a person can make another person happy in a way no one else can, but...sometimes he wondered if that was enough. A relationship needed sustenance of some kind, right? Well...they did have the cookout coming up. That was something they could definitely do together. Kymin ran a hand through his hair with a sigh as the hospital came in sight. He was glad he'd taken the time to learn the streets of the Crested on his runs with Vishnu.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Felix only nodded. "Alright," he said when Kymin told him to stay put and relax. He watched Kymin go and then called to Vishnu to go outside with him into the backyard. Felix took the frisbee and the tennis ball so the puppy could play. In the meantime Felix went to see if the grill was still in tact. He didn't want to get everything and realize that they need a new grill. As he worked, he made sure Vishnu wasn't getting into trouble. Felix only stopped working when he heard movement. His eyes narrowed and he looked to the gate in time to see Kyla walking through it. "What do you want," Felix snapped. What gave her the right to intrude into his home?

"I came to talk is all," the old woman said with a friendly smile. Felix however wasn't buying it.

"Talk about what?"

"That man you keep holding on to."

Felix blinked. "I'm not holding on to him, he's holding on to me. I keep trying to get rid of him, but I don't want him to die in the process."

"Which explains why you patched him all up." Kyla's beady eyes glowed. "You're running out of time as I run out of patience. Get rid of him or I'll do it for you."

Felix's blue eyes narrowed. Every fiber of his being was saying kill Kyla here and now, but he knew he didn't have the power and this wasn't the right place. "How exactly do you expect me to get rid of him? I've hurt him physically, emotionally, and possibly even mentally. Had you not noticed I'm trying damn it."

"Watch your tongue," Kyla hissed. Felix merely shook his head, ignoring her. To this Kyla seemed to bristle in anger. "If you can't get rid of him by lying then tell him the truth. Tell him that he is killing you. That you can never be his, for you belong to me."

Felix would never tell Kymin such a thing. He'd done enough damage. The silver haired shinboi looked to Kyla through steely eyes. "Give me two weeks," he asked. "He'll be gone by then."

"Do I have your word?"

"I don't make promises I can't keep."

Kyla frowned. "So be it. If you don't handle this mess I will find someone to handle it for me." The amount of hostility in the witch's voice made Felix's blood run cold. He had a feeling that wasn't a false threat. Watching the woman leave, he resumed his task once she was out of sight and very quickly out of mind.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Kymin was surprised at the dead of the hospital today. He'd never been in the Crested's hospital, but didn't most of the time they at least have a couple people waiting to be taken in? It's not like Kymin was complaining, the lack of injured people was a good thing. On a side note, it allowed him to get in and out of the emergency room quickly. Well, quickly enough. After he'd been gone for little over a half hour, he was returning through the front door of their house. "Hey Fe, I'm back," he called.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Felix was in the backyard playing with Vishnu when he heard Kymin call that he was back. The shinobi had left the back door open to let air into the house and it had turned out to be pretty beneficial. Getting up he walked to the door and inside of the house. "Hey." He greeted with a smile. "Welcome back." A small pause. "What did the doctors say," he asked. During Kymin's absence Felix had come up with a plan. He was going to stage and emergency mission in which he would be called in. Two weeks was enough time to set everything up and tie up and loose ends he had with the people in the Crested as well as spend a decent amount of time with Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next