Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Sweet Home

2 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Home Sweet Home - Page 25 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 am

Felix raised a brow at the kisses. "Kymin, you're delusional. I do no such thing and you sir are going to find yourself on the floor if you call me adorable again. I mean it." He then settled back onto the bed and relaxed. "Oh and no, you can't. It distracts me from the movie," he said with an amused grin. Yeah, he was taking revenge, nice and slow. He focused back on the tv. "Behave yourself." Felix finished the rest of his drink and put it away. His blue eyes shinning lightly. He really didn't care for this movie. It'd never left the pile because he never cared to look through the pile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 am

"If you don't make lovely noises, why would I like hearing them?" He challenged with a chuckle. "And if I can't call you adorable...can I call you cute? Hm...though I guess the cute stage passed about a minute ago. Nevermind, you're back to being sexy," he tease, his eyes shining. He gavve the slightest of pouts when told to behave. "It's not like we're in public," he grumbled. "You're used to my 'goofiness'." Even with his protests, Kymin fell silent and watched the movie, though he didn't take his hand from his lover's side. Now it laid stationary as Kymin looked at the TV. Was this movie almost over or what? Sure looked like it. Kymin kinda regretted suggesting the movie. It gave Felix something to look at that wasn't him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 am

(Lmfao. Narcissist.)

"What part of delusional did you not catch," he asked. "You should learn to behave in both private and public. Vishnu doesn't need to be exposed to this type of behavior," he concluded. When Kymin finally decided to settle down Felix closed his eyes and turned his head to the side. He wasn't going to continue to watch this movie, he was going to take a short nap while Kymin wasn't bothering him. He had no interest in the movie to began with. He didn't even remember why they'd chosen a movie to began with. Something to do he supposed. He didn't really care, because soon everything was quiet.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 am

(Shh. He's half drunk.)

"I'm not delusional, you're delusional," Kymin grumbled. He blinked when Felix mentioned Vishnu. "He's not even in the room. So your point is invalid." The black haired ninja fell silent after that, and he noticed a couple minutes later, much to his surprise, that Felix was quiet too. He slowly moved himself so that he could see his lover's face, smiling when he saw the guy was sleeping. Carefully unwrapping his arm from around Felix, Kymin crawled off the bed and quietly started for the bathroom. He probably shouldn't have drunk both his drinks so quickly. Oh well. The black haired ninja closed the bathroom door behind him before turning on the light and taking care of his business. Washing his hands, Kymin took a look in the mirror. The burns on his neck were all too visible with the shirt he was wearing. He had to invest in some shirts that would hide it. At first he'd thought he wouldn't bother hiding it because it was just another scar. But as time passed, he'd found himself more and more self conscious about it. He kept thinking, what if someone finally asked about it, and he wasn't able to respond? Wouldn't be able to explain the horror that'd happened that night? Shaking his head lightly, Kymin dried his hands off and headed back into the bedroom. He'd put some wrapping around it tomorrow. Crawling slowly back into bed, Kymin curled up next to Felix to avoid waking his lover up.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 am

(Eheh, he's always got an excuse, stop defending him.)

Felix was going to get p once the movie was over, but then Kymin went and moved. The guy opened his eyds briefly when he heard the bathroom door close. He shrugged and closed his eyes nack. A couple more minutes of sleep was always nice. He only moved when Kymin curled up next to him. "Enjoy the movie?" He gave a small smirk. He wasn't going to tell Ky it was too early to sleep. Nopes, that would mean his drunk boyfriend would become even more enfatuated with him. Something Felix didn't care for at the time.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 am

Kymin blinked his eyes open once he heard Felix talk, a little confused. "I thought you'd gone to sleep," he muttered, sitting himself against one of the pillows lightly. He smiled at Felix's question. "What I saw of it," he said with a nod. "Next time I'll try not to pick out a movie you despise," he joked, giving a light grin. He was kinda sleepy. "Actually. Next time, you can pick out the movie, kay?" he chuckled, moving over to curl up against Felix's side. "Hey. Can I hold you tonight?" he asked, looking up at his lover with shining green eyes.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 am

Felix smiled. "I'm a light sleeper." He then shrugged. "I don't care for picking movies. And that one was perfectly fine." When Kymin ask about holding him he gave the guy a small look. "Do you have to ask, because if you do I'm going to say no." Shaking his head and moved against Kymin's chest and lay there. "I'm yours, so you don't have to ask." He kissed Kymin lightly. "Sleep well love, and please, try not to smother me too much tonight." He gave a smile as his eyes slid closed. "I love you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 pm

"Mmhm, sure it was. You're just saying that to make me feel better," he nodded. Kymin gave a small frown at the look Felix gave him, feeling a bit confused as to why he was being given such a look. And then Felix spoke, and he understood, and smiled. He gave a small, happy sigh when his lover laid against his chest, wrapping his arms around the male. He smiled when Felix kissed him, then kissed the top of the other male's head. "Goodnight...I love you too," he smiled, closing his eyes and quickly drifting off.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25