Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Sweet Home

2 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Home Sweet Home - Page 23 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:59 pm

"We'ee not here to start anything," Felix said after Kymin spoke about him taking care of this. "We're here for drinks and to invite Julia to our cookout this weekend. Since she doesn't live in the Crested and I don't have her number I figured I would ask you. Besides, I'm inviting you as well." Felix was sikent as he watched Mickey's face. It held both suspicion and shock. "As an apology for breaking your ribs. That and the fact that Julia shouldn't have to come alone." He shrugged and then took a sip of his drink. "We can end this petty rival here."

Mickey seemed hesitant as he held out his hand to Felix. The silver haired jonin went to shake it but Mickey shook his head. "The invitations." He then looked to the both of them. "Nothing ia petty about this."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Kymin was quiet as Felix spoke. At least, he was until his lover mentioned it was as an apology. What the hell, he should be the one apologizing, not Felix. It was him who broke the blonde's ribs anyways. The black haired ninja started on his drink while the silver haired one next to him invited Mickey. He noted how Felix talked, using words like 'we're' and 'our'. And the fact that Felix was apologizing for the both of them. He wondered if Mickey was catching on. Kymin frowned lightly. The guy was right, there wasn't much petty about this. The black haired ninja gave a small sigh before looking to the blond ninja/bartender. "Hey. I'm sorry about what happened, I went way overboard. I'd really like it if you and your girlfriend could come this weekend, so I can make up for it properly," he said, giving a small shrug as he got the invitations out and handed them to the guy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Felix withdrew his hang when Mickey shook his head. The silver haored jonin looked to Kymin as he spoke. Mickey however was still not pleased, for his comment clearly stated so. Shoulders slumping lightly, Felix found it best to keep his mouth shut. What he wanted to say was something less than appealing. He drank from hia glass again and focused on Vishnu.

"You want to tell me something I don't know," the younger male snorted. "You broke my ribs. Your measly little cookout isn't going to fix that," he spat. His hostility made Felix look up. "I'm out of a job because of you. You acted as though a little fight was the end of the world for you and your damn boyfriend. Grow up." He snatched the invites from Kymin and tossed them against the back table. "You wanna make up for what happened, then get out of my bar."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:47 pm

If Kymin hadn't legitimately been trying to make up for his cruelty those weeks ago, he would've retorted with something along the lines of 'Well to be fair, you stabbed me before I broke your ribs. If ya hadn'ta done that, I would've let you up unharmed.' But since he was trying to behave, he said nothing of the sort. And he was truly glad Felix wasn't saying anything, at least anything that might make this worse. Good thing we got these drinks to go, he thought quietly. "Alright, alright, we'll get out of your hair," he said calmly, standing up from the seat with a glance to Felix before he returned his gaze to Mickey. "Just think about it, kay?" Kymin took both his and Felix's drinks, since his lover was carrying Vishnu, and started towards the exit after making sure Felix was following.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Felix was being very well behaved, because at heart he wanted to cross that bar table and mash Mickey's face into it. When Kymin said they were leaving, Felix got up slowly. His facial expression remaining blank as Mickey gave what could have been mistaken as a growl when Kymin asked him to think about. That man was lucky that Felix had Vishnu in his arms. Exciting the bar, Felix let out a heavy sigh. "I hope he doesn't show. If need be I'll find Julia on my own." He shook his head and glanced to Kymin. "Where are we getting food from again?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 pm

When they got out of the bar, Kymin gave a look around. He never bothered looking around before now, and it wasn't of much help anyways. No stores of the kind he was looking for anyways. He chuckled at what Felix said. "I think we behaved ourselves very well." A grin. "You especially." He'd almost missed Felix's question, because his mind had immediately started wandering after he'd gotten done speaking. "Hm? Ah, right, the convenience store. Like I said, I just wanna pick up a few sandwiches," he smiled as he started walking towards the nearest store. Good thing it was on the way to Felix's house.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Felix nodded as he set Vishnu on the ground. "You can walk the rest of the way, you're starting to get too heavy to carry." The shinobi then blinked. "Oh the hell with you," he said. "You're the one who jumped him after he jumped me." He shook his head and then looked down to Vishnu. They didn't need a leash for him. That was a one time thing and it had been their fault, not Vishnu's. Felix nodded when Kymin spoke of the sandwiches. It was a wonder the guy was strong as he was yet he ate so poorly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Kymin chuckled when Felix set Vishnu down, then outright laughed when Felix said to hell with him. "Sorry, I can't help but be overprotective. Besides, that's the only reason I jumped him. You're the one who started the fight," he laughed lightly. "Here, since you're not carrying Vishnu, wanna carry your drinks so I can get the sandwiches?" he asked with a grin. The convenience store was already in sight, so he figured he'd ask now. He planned on eating on the way home, after all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Felix nodded and took the drinks from Kymin. "You're strong enough to carry everything and you were a former butler, so I thought you could balance it all, but I suppose not." He then turned his head. "And I did not start that fight. I didn't raise a finger and Mickey jumped me. I just started an argument, he took a step further and you took it a step further than that." He sighed. "We're all at fault, but I refuse to take the blame for starting the fight."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Kymin nearly stopped walking when Felix said that, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Don't insult me in such a way," he said, turning his head to the side. He wasn't being serious, at least not entirely. "I could've balanced all that stuff fine, but why should I when you have two hands free," he questioned slyly, glancing at Felix. "I'm not your butler yet, angel," he grinned. "Pfft, you provoked him knowing he has a short fuse," Kymin scoffed, entering the convenience store. "And I only broke his ribs because he stabbed me," he shrugged, walking to the refrigerated aisles and grabbing a couple random sandwiches before heading to the counter to pay for them.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:39 pm

"Yet, I like the sound of that. Means you're considering pushing past our employer-employee relationship," he mused lightly. "I mean, if you're interested, then I'm open to hiring you." He stuck out his tongue out and then looked down to Vishnu. "You wanna be held," he asked jokingly. He then rolled his eyes. "I would have stabbed you too had you thrown me across the counter like that." He cleared his throat. "Just sayin..." Felix followed after Kymin as he got the sandwiches, but the silver haired shinobi got sidetracked as he found himself starring at a movie rack. Nothing interesting, but it didn't hurt to look.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:46 pm

"Heh, can't push past a employer-employee relationship if it doesn't exist love. But really, if you wanted to hire me and push past said relationship...well, honestly, it'd be like I'm nothing more than some paid housewife, and that's just weird," he grinned jokingly. He couldn't help but laugh when Felix said he'd have stabbed him too. For some reason he found that funny. Once he had his sandwiches all paid for, he looked around only to see that his lover wasn't behind him. When he found him by the movie rack, the green eyed male smiled and walked over, leaning lightly against his blue eyed lover. "Anything you wanna watch?" he asked curiously.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 pm

"Yeah, it's weird," he mumbled. "I'll just have you as I have you now. Whenever I want, wherever I want." That sounded just as bad, but Felix was only joking, so he didn't expect Kymin to take him seriously. He stole a quick kiss and then shook his head. "Nopes, nothing here catches my interest, let's go home so we can eat and drink." He smiled. "Cheap sandwiches and expensive drinks, what a combination." The shinobi looked to his better half. "At least I have you to enjoy it with."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Kymin blinked at what Felix said before letting out a small laugh. "A-ahaha...w-whenever and wherever, huh? I guess I should be careful of what routes we take home then," he grinned, chuckling as he led Felix out of the store after the small kiss. Almost as soon as they started down the street, the black haired ninja started unwrapping one of the sandwiches. He shrugged at Felix's statement. "They go better together than you'd think," he smiled, the smile widening at his lover's last statement. "Which is why I'm eating now, so I can hold you as soon as we get home, and not have to wait," he nodded happily, starting on the sandwich.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Blue eyes shinned when he saw Kymin blink. "That was a bit inappropriate." He was actually a bit surprised he'd said such a thing. "I would never go so far as to do anything outside of a room." He watched Kymin unwrap a sandwich and gave a small look. "I would assume you're hungry, but clearly you're just eager for contact." He gave a small chuckle and leaned over and took a small bit from Kymin's sandwich. He smiled as he pulled away and began to chew. "Not bad." Felix himself wasn't hungry, but he'd always wanted to steal a piece of Kymin's meal. This guy seriously made him do weird stuff.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 pm

"Hmhm, you really are changing from being around me," Kymin laughed lightly. "Besides, you gave me permission to do whatever the hell I want, so whether you would or not is irrelevant," the black haired male grinned. "Clearly," he nodded. He raised an eyebrow when Felix took a bite of his sandwich, handing the guy the other one. "You have your own," he grinned. "Don't go eating mine."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Felix's face went blank at what Kymin said. A small, "Oh God," escaped the shinobi. When did he give Kymin such permission? He swallowed. He couldn't help but feel a bit excited at the thought, but was Kymin serious. "Um, yeah..." He looked off to the side. "I have my hands full with the drinks, and I'm not hungry. I just wanted a piece of yours." He gave a small grin.He could already see the house coming into view despite the darkness that was starting to loom over the village. The shinobi smiled. "Check the mail box before you come inside," Felix said as the entered the yard. He went up to the steps and opened the door, letting Vishnu in first. "If you have to do your business, you'd better go do it before I close this door, because I'm not coming back out here. Kymin might, but not me."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:13 am

Kymin's grin widened at Felix's small comment. He'd told Felix before, not to give him that kind of power, but did the guy listen? Nope. That being said, however, he wasn't going to take too much advantage of it. "How come you don't have to eat, but I do?" he questioned. Not a moment later, he shook his head. "Wait, don't answer that." Of course he knew the reason. Didn't mean he had to like it. By the time they'd got to the house, Vishnu had already started sniffing around the lawn, and Kymin had finished off the first sandwich. Okay, so maybe he had been a little hungry. Despite his earlier protests, he started on the second one as he checked the mailbox, even with the drinks and sandwich in hand. Vishnu ended up inside the house before Kymin did, now with a couple pieces of mail, his now halfeaten sandwich, and the drinks in hand, all carried seemingly easily. The black haired ninja used his foot to close the door behind him as he entered the house. "In the mood for any particular kind of movie? Or are we just gonna put something on for white noise?" he asked with a smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:27 am

Felix had set his drinks down on the table and was searching through the cabinets when Kymin came through the door. "You ate both of them," he asked as he looked at the green eyed shinobi. Felix then shrugged. "I have no idea," Felix answered. "If you want to turn on white noise, then fine, but...." Felix blinked. "Why do we need white noise? Why can't we just watch a movie? Like, I don't know, whatever is in my movie stash." He started into the living room and started digging in the stash. "You should finish eating so you can help me find something to watch."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:33 am

Kymin went over to the table and put his drinks down, as well as the three pieces of mail that had been in the mailbox. "You got some mail. I think most of them are bills though," he shrugged, taking another bite of his sandwich. "I dunno. You said earlier that you don't care if we watch a movie or not," he said with another shrug, going over to Felix after polishing off what was left of the sandwich. He came up behind the silver haired shinobi and wrapped his arms over the guy's shoulders. "Did you actually want the second sandwich and just didn't want to say anything?" he asked curiously. "Cuz if ya did, I'll go make you one myself," he smiled, kissing Felix on the cheek. "And what do ya wanna watch? Action, horror, comedy..." he trailed off, leaving the air open to more suggestions.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:38 am

"One, I did not want a sandwich, I was not hungry. I was just concerned for you, but if you're willing to make one okay. Only because it would point out of feminine you are in my mind." He kissed Kymin with a smile. "I'm kidding. I love you." He then looked down at the movies. "Let's go with comedy, maybe you'll learn a thing or two," he joked as he stood up. "Pick something while I go see what the village wants me to pay now." He headed off to the kitchen and picked up the mail, tearing them open and reading them over. "Bills...I don't care for them. Kymin, do you want to pay for these too," he asked with a sly smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:43 am

Kymin's eyebrow gave an irritated twitch, despite his smile. "I'm not a female," he stated, chuckling when the guy kissed him. "Yeah, you'd better be," he grinned. "Love you too." When Felix stood up, saying comedy, Kymin frowned lightly. "That's cold man." He waved his hand dismissively. "Sure sure." As Felix stood up, Kymin started looking through the movies. "You're funny," he called sarcastically, grinning as he pulled out some random movie that looked like a comedy and popped it into the DVD player. Going into the kitchen, Kymin grabbed one of his drinks and took a sip before kissing Felix briefly. "Got a movie in," he grinned, his green eyes shining happily.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 am

Felix's smile turned to a smirk. "I was being serious," he said when Kymin came into the kitchen and kissed him. "You said you wanted to be able to pay for stuff, pay the bills. They're not that bad." He wouldn't make Kymin pay them of course, he was just messing with the guy. Felix was curious as to what Kymin had picked so he headed into the bedroom with his own drink after throwing the mail back onto the table. The shinobi hopped on the bed and laid down under the covers, blinking when he saw the title menu. "Oh God, anything but this," he groaned. "This movie...." He looked to Kymin. "Is this revenge for me making fun of your jokes," he asked. His eyes narrowed in mock suspicion as he finished his martini and put it on the night stand as he found his way under the covers.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 am

"So was I," Kymin chuckled. He rolled his eyes and followed Felix into the bedroom. He had better stuff to pay for than bills. Like, for instance, wedding rings. The black haired ninja had already downed one of his two drinks, so he brought the second into the bedroom with him, taking a sip as he went. "Man, you have good taste," he chuckled, setting his drink down on the nightstand as he climbed into bed, only putting the light sheet over him. "Hm? I just picked a movie at random. I've never seen this one. Is it that bad?" He couldn't help but give a small laugh at his lover's reaction though. "I'll pick a different one if you want," he grinned, wrapping an arm around Felix and leaning lightly against him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:19 am

Felix smiled and pulled himself from under the covers so that he was under the same amount of layers as Kymin, making it easier for the both of them to be near each other. "You need to be less serious, you're a goofball." He gave a small chuckle and leaned against Kymin, kissing him lightly. "No, you can keep the movie," he said. "It's not part of my collection, my kids put that in their." He smiled at the memory. "And I know I have good taste, I'm with you." He knew Kymin was talking about the drinks, but hey, he could be romantic too. He kissed Kymin again and relaxed against the guy. "Push play," he said. He was hoping Kymin had the DVD remote.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next