Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day at Roulette High

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

First Day at Roulette High - Page 6 Empty Re: First Day at Roulette High

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:10 pm

The red haired boy raised an eyebrow. "But you're eating vegetables," he said with a frown, as if he thought it kind of nasty. He looked down to his and then looked back to Haven. "Do you want mine?" He wasn't going to eat his, and if the other kid was eating vegetables, then there was nothing wrong with offering it to him, right?

Recha grinned lightly. "Yeah, that sounds cool. I like the water, I'm just not really all that good at...well, anything having to do with it," he joked with a laugh. "I don't think I have anything going on that weekend," he mused with a small thoughtful frown.

"So...when I'm a junior that means you're not gonna be here," Fara mused with a small frown. He was her first real friend here, so that was going to be sad. But there were still two years before he graduated, so there was no need to be sad yet. "I think I'd get lonely if no one talked to me for two years," she said with a small frown. "You must be pretty strong then," she nodded. "I mean...to be okay by yourself like that. I think I'd go a little crazy," she giggled lightly.

"Yeah, well...you can't help everyone prez," Kinana told the blue haired girl with a small smile. "You're just a little conspiracy theorist, aren't you? Though I guess it fits. She wouldn't be much of a guardian though, she's too tiny. More like a...fairy. Yeah, that fits. She's tiny like a fairy too," Kin snickered.

Clarissa gave an uncharacteristic grin at his surprise and laughed. "Yes, really. What, did you expect me to say no? Think I wouldn't be up for a challenge?" She gave another small laugh. "They are too interesting," she said, eating a big of her food. "Just...maybe not for you," she concluded with a light nod.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Haven poked at the carrot he was about to eat. "I meant I only like beef in regards to meat. You can't just eat meat though, it's unhealthy. My m... You have to have a balance of nutrition." God he sounded like a walking text book. And he'd almost spoke of his mother. He didn't like doing that because the others from his previous school called him a momma's boy. Haven then shook his head. "No thanks." He wasn't taking someone else's food.

Felix nodded. "Great. I was going to ask one of the guys on the team to go, but they already made plans and I didn't want to go out and I didn't want to bother them. Max and Roman are usually down to do anything, but Vin apparently thinks I'm planning a coup to take over leadership of the team...." He sighed.

Xen had no doubt the she would make plenty more friends before he left. She was a sweet girl and awfully friendly. Xen shook his head lightly when she spoke of loneliness and going crazy. Not for him. He was perfectly okay with it. The company was a nice change though.

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm simply logical. And for the record I can too help everyone." She smiled. "Sweet little fairy girl."

"I just figured you wouldn't want to be caught dead with the school trouble maker. You know how rumors fly around this place." He shrugged. "And you strike me as girly not someone who likes a challenge."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:56 am

The red haired male looked kind of confused when the orange haired boy said he only ate beef in regards to meat. He didn't recall asking a question like that. "Hm." The boy only shrugged and nudged his vegetables off to the side of his tray anyways. "What's your name," he asked curiously, taking a bite of his own sandwich. He probably should have given his name first, but he wouldn't bother if the guy wasn't actually interested in any further conversation with him. Not that it bothered him, but he probably should have expected this. He was a bit too antisocial for most people's tastes.

"Hell, I'll be there rooting for ya," Recha said with a light grin. He then shook his head. "I really don't understand what-" Whoops, he almost spilled Kim's secret. He was sure his brother wouldn't appreciate that. "The big deal is about that guy. He seems like a jerk to me," he shrugged lightly. "You don't really strike me as the type of guy to plan a coup," he snickered. "You're too laid back for that."

Fara smiled lightly when he shook his head and then started into her food. She had nothing more to say for the moment. She couldn't really think of any more conversation topics or questions to ask him. She'd think of some eventually, she supposed.

Kinana chuckled when Ellie called the girl a 'fairy girl'. "That's cute," she snickered. "We should nickname her 'Fairy'," Kin suggested with a small grin. "And try not to go overboard with that 'I can help everyone' attitude, prez. Don't want to see you get hurt," she said with a shrug, pointing an apple slice at the blue haired girl before crunching into half of it.

Clarissa gave a small chuckle at what Uriyuu said. "I don't exactly have a reputation to uphold," she informed him. "Besides, rumors don't bother me," she said with a wave of her hand. If she didn't have people in the school who knew her she might have been more worried. She didn't have many consistent friends, but she had a lot of coming and going friends. People spoke to her when they had problems, when they were bored and their friends were sick, but ultimately had better friends to talk to. Clarissa didn't even have a best friend anymore. Her best friend's parents had moved away just after the end of the last school year and had taken her with them. Jenna still called occasionally, but not as frequently. They wrote letters, but it wasn't the same. Which reminded her, she had to call Jenna tomorrow to see how her new school was.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:18 am

Green eyes looked up. Someone actually wanted to know his name. He his smile. "Haven. What's yours?" Maybe he would make a friend today. He could use a friend. This was a big school and a boarding school at that. It could get scary very quickly. Maybe it was because he was a coward that he thought like that, but at least he was honest enough to silently admit it instead of denying it.

Felix gave a small smile. "Thanks." He then shrugged. "He didn't like that a freshman could out swim, so now he thinks I'll steal away his leadership. I've told him I just want to swim. I'm not into leadership. I don't want to be responsible for everyone." It was bad enough that Vin was forcing everyone to suffer as if to turn them against Felix. The silver haired male refused to cut his talent in half though, not for some guy who got his ego hurt. He shrugged. "Tell that to Vin. I'll probably just end up quitting the team and swimming on my own time. I don't want unnecessary enemies."

Ellie waved Kin off, she wouldn't get hurt helping people out. She was good at this. "Make sure she's okay with the nickname first." Ellie picked up her sloppy Joe and bit into it. "Delicious!"

"Alright then. If you're not worried neither am I." He sat back in his seat. "Well, I guess I'll see you around. My friends are waiting for me." He stood up. "Thanks for the chat."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:35 am

The boy noted the other boy's smile. Was that all he'd wanted? Someone to ask his name? Huh. He supposed he shouldn't have been too surprised. "My name's Kanda," he said casually, taking another bite of his sandwich. It wasn't usual for someone to actually be interested in him. And he guessed that it wasn't usual for Haven, either, since the guy hadn't really shown much interest until interest was shown in him. Brown eyes blinked slowly and glanced at Haven's tray. "You sure you don't want mine? I'm not going to eat them anyways," he offered again, glancing down at the vegetables on his plate. He didn't like vegetables. They were pretty gross. Except corn on the cob. That was really the only vegetable he could eat without cringing.

"Tch. He sounds like a vindictive bastard to me," Recha said with a light shrug. He should probably warn Kim to stay away from the guy, if that was the case. He didn't want his brother getting hurt by a jealous asshole. "Maybe I will," Recha joked lightly, when Felix told him to tell that to Vin. Obviously the guy didn't think too much of himself if he was worried about a laid back guy like Felix to try and usurp his title of team leader.

Kinana gave a light shrug. "Yeah, will do prez." Probably not. Fairy wasn't exactly a terrible nickname. She was sure the kid wouldn't mind too much. The dark skinned female looked at Ellie and chuckled lightly as the girl took a bite of her food. Maybe she should stop calling her 'prez'. But it was such a casual name that Kinana had a hard time calling her anything but, unless she was actually trying to be serious. Which...honestly, didn't happen all that often.

Clarissa smiled lightly when Uriyuu said he wasn't too worried either. It was kind of sweet of him to be thinking about her reputation like that. Or maybe he was worried that the rumors might hurt her feelings. Either way, it was sweet that he cared. "Okay. See you around, Uriyuu," Clarissa said with a small smile, giving a light wave as he stood up to leave. Despite being the school's resident bad boy, he was actually quite nice. She knew there'd be some good in him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:57 pm

"N-nice to meet you, Kanda." Haven's green eyes glowed ever so lightly. He wondered if they could be friends. That would be nice. He then shook his head again. "I'm sure." Haven wondered what happened to all of the unserved food. It would be a shame if it was all thrown away. Maybe they could start a program where they could donate that food to nearby homeless shelters or something. He was such a philanthropist. Too many people tried to solve issues with violence, he just could not. "D-do you live nearby?" Haven didn't live anywhere close, but his parents said this was a good school. Haven didn't see how boarding school could possibly be a good thing, but he'd try to be an optimist about it.

Vin was egotistical in Felix's eyes. He hadn't meant to damage the guy's pride, he just been doing what he always enjoyed. His mom used to say he learned how to swim before he'd learned how to walk. Felix looked around the cafeteria, it was pretty crowded. His eyes shifted to Ellie as she called out to them. He'd rather grab food before engaging in conversation with her, if not he and Recha would both go hungry....

Ellie saw Recha and Felix and excused herself from Kin. She got up and went over to the two. "Where's your brother," she asked Recha. "He didn't chicken out, did he?" She shot a look at Felix who simply shrug. Ellie looked ruffled at his nonchalant attitude so she turned back to Recha. "I told him I'd make the announcement," she huffed. She glanced to the doorway as the swim team came in. She gave Vin a shy wave, a light blush covering her face before she focused back on the two taller males.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:37 am

"Nice to meet you too," Kanda said blankly, pushing the vegetables to the opposite side of his tray, so that none of it touched his other food. It was gross. Really, he'd only said that because his father had taught him how to be 'polite'. Being polite was a waste of time, if anyone were to ask him. It just took up time that could be used for other things. Like being honest about one's own opinion. He'd been hit on more than several occasions by his dad for speaking his (usually unpopular) opinion outloud. So, he never really spoke his opinion much anymore and just went with the flow. "Mmkay," he shrugged, starting into his food. He paused just long enough to answer Haven's question and ask one of his own before he continued eating. "Yeah. My mom owns a flower shop in the city. Our place is on the second floor of the building. What about you?"

Recha blinked when Ellie came over to them, asking him about Kim. "Chicken out?" Of what, exactly? Oh, right. He'd mentioned something about a club. "Oh. That. I think he forgot, he ended up falling asleep and telling me to wake him up for dinner," Recha said with a small chuckle. When Ellie blushed and waved to someone, the red haired male followed her gaze to Vin. His red eyes held a much less kind gaze than the one Ellie was giving to him. Yeah, he already didn't like the guy. He didn't keep his glare fixed on Vin for too long though. He didn't want to start shit on the first day of school.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:21 am

Haven smiled, his green eyes shinning with hope. This could be a good year after all. He really didn't like going to different schools because it was so hard making new friends. The little boy, who was a tad bit short for his age poked at his food a bit more before he decided to just eat it. He didn't like it one bit, but he didn't want to starve to death either. "That must be nice. Does she do orders online? I'd like to send flowers to my mom some time," he said a bit shyly. He loved his mom so much. "I live really far from here, but my parents say it's a good school." He lived in a whole different providence.

Ellie looked like a time bomb ready to explode. "Felix, you were standing right there! Why didn't you wake him up!" The blue eyed male glanced at her. "Sorry." Ellie shook her head. "It's fine, everyone will be at dinner tonight, so maybe it's better," she said as if calculating things in her head. "I'll leave you all to your lunch." She turned on her heel and headed back for Kinana, clearly oblivious to the look Recha was giving Vin.

Felix didn't look the least bit bothered by Ellie's scolding. Sometimes he wondered if she would be the executive of some big company one day. He was yet to decide what he wanted to do with his future. He considered college, but school was never really something that excited him. To be honest, Felix wasn't sure what he was good at aside from swimming. He made good grades and all, but swimming was his life. He wasn't good enough to make it into the Olympics or anything, and he couldn't swim all his life, so he was at a loss.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:42 pm

Kanda nodded lightly at the question. "Yeah. I usually take care of those though. She deals with customers in the store. She's better with people," he told Haven with a shrug. "I could show you what types of flowers we have if you want," he suggested plainly. It didn't seem that the red haired boy ever displayed too much emotion at any one time. Or smile. "Where's your hometown?" he asked, head tilted lightly.

"Hey lay off," Recha said with a light chuckle. "Kim probably would have skipped lunch either way. He likes putting things off." It wasn't untrue. Kim was a master procrastinator. He worked best under pressure, which was why he always left all his most important assignments until a week before the semester ended. Recha didn't understand it. He would end up losing his head if he did that. Once Ellie looked away, Recha waved Felix along. "I was worried that would take a lot longer than it did," he joked. "It's not dinner time yet, so she's gotten better at not dragging on," he snickered.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:03 pm

"That would be appreciated," Haven said with a smile. It was weird that Kanda didn't talk much or smile. It was like he didn't have any emotions at all. His gaze shifted to the left and then the right. Haven then paused in his eating. "Oh, I live on the outskirts of Kokuboro," he said with a small smile. He kind of missed home already and it was only the first day. He supposed people would think he was a baby if he stated that aloud. It would be strange not being able to go home every night. He would miss his mom's cooking and Akami's silly faces.

Felix looked amused enough. "As did I," he replied, following after Recha. Ellie always got caught up in her activities. "I don't think I'm going to eat anything, but if you get an extra apple, that'd be appreciated. I'll pay for it." He tucked his hands into his pockets and looked around at the lunch line. He spotted a short female with green hair that was cut into a Chinese bun and bright brown eyes. She looked from him to Recha and then started towards them, her tray in her hands. "Hey Kuriyama, Babo. Do you guys have dates," she asked with a cheeky smile. "My little sister and I are looking for someone to take us. It doesn't have to be a date or anything." Her gaze was intently focused on Felix, who she'd tried to get with on multiple occasions over the past two years.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:28 pm

"Kokuburo. Pretty far," he stated, looking down at his food. "Nine hours by car." A pause. "Twelve by train." That really was far. Kanda didn't know if he could live that far away from his mom. He could live that far away from his dad, but not his mom. He needed to help her with the shop.

"Yeah sure. Don't worry about it," Recha said lightly, waving his hand when Felix said he'd pay for it. He wasn't exactly short on cash and an apple was less than a dollar, so he wasn't worried about it. He wasn't loaded, by any means, but he could spare a dollar to get Felix an apple. Red eyes blinked when he saw a green haired girl whose name he knew to be Maddie walk up to them. And then she asked if they had dates. Recha's brow twitched lightly and he looked off to the side with a bit of embarrassment and annoyance. Not that he was actively after Felix, but he knew (from Kim, of course), that this particular girl had been after his affections for a while. "I'm not going to homecoming. Sorry." He doubted that she really cared. She might have just been using her sister as an excuse to be polite and not leave him out. He wasn't really all that sorry that he wasn't going.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Brown eyes looked to Recha, just briefly glancing over him as if she'd just realized he was actually there and not just an after image or something. She looked to Felix with hopeful eyes. "What about you, Kuiryama? You didn't go last year, but this year is the year right?  Surely you're not just going to let me go by myself." Felix had been trying his best to avoid Maddie. She'd gotten to the point where it felt like stalking and not just some friendly flirting. She'd come to every swim meet and even showed up to one of surfing competitions over the summer. That had really bothered him. Now she was here, bothering him again. "Listen Maddie, sorry, but I have plans that night," he said. Brown eyes flashed to Recha as if it were his fault and then she looked up to Felix and smiled lightly. "Well, let me know if your plans change," she said with a big smile and hugged him. Felix went rigid and then Maddie headed off with a smile. Felix held back a sigh. Would it be wrong to file a harassment complaint?

The fact that Kanda knew the distance by train and car was interesting in itself. Haven leaned forward a bit. "How'd you know that," he asked. His green eyes were curious. Haven wondered if Kanda had visited the little town or if he had once lived there. Kokuboro was awfully small, but Haven liked it. Roulette City was awfully big and he always thought he'd get lost if he went to a big city.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Recha watched Maddie walk off after hugging Felix with a raised eyebrow. "Dude, that girl's a creep. You need to find a way to ditch her. How long has she been after you, exactly?" Not that he was jealous or anything. Especially since Felix wasn't returning the chick's affections. Besides, he could only be properly jealous if he planned on getting with Felix. Which he didn't. Who the hell wanted to be with a person who was a haphephobic? It was too stressful for anyone. Recha knew that if he were a normal person, he'd probably hate it too.

Kanda tilted his head when Haven asked how he knew that. "Kokuburo is roughly four hundred and fifty miles away. If you stop for lunch or to go to the bathroom, or traffic, it would take about nine hours. And trains are slower, so..." Kanda stopped and gave a small shrug, looking down at his food in embarrassment. "..." He needed to not go off on tangents like that, even small ones. It was embarrassing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:48 pm

"I've tried, but it's honestly no use at all. She doesn't get that I'm not interested in her." He sighed lightly. "She's been at it since I helped her with her algebra assignment, but that was only because she was in near tears. I'm starting to think it was all a set up to get me to speak with her." He shrugged. "I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll talk with a counselor about it." The silver haired male could practically feel her starring at him from across the room. He wanted to leave.

Haven was in awe. This guy was super smart if he could calculate things like that in his head. It was also nice to hear the guy talk about things instead of just sitting there nodding. "What classes did you signup for," he asked curiously. Maybe they had a class together and he could finally have someone to talk to. The first day just seemed rough in general, but the second day could be easy if he had a friend.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Recha gave a small frown. "Yeah, you should talk to someone about that. She's creepy. Know what? How bout I talk to her for ya?" he asked, glancing at Felix. He wasn't going to threaten the girl or anything like that, but he could at least try to get her to leave Felix the hell alone. "She's going to turn into some yandere stalker." A pause. "Agh, god damn Kim and all his manga references," he said with an annoyed sigh. He couldn't get away from Kim and all his freaking hobbies.

"Geography, basic algebra, chemistry, home ec, botany, and literature," Kanda said simply. "What about you?" He hadn't wanted to sign up for a literature class. He hated writing. He didn't really like words. He could string them together while talking, but he wasn't really all that good at it. He was better at drawing, but all the art classes had been filled up.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:41 pm

Felix looked at a loss. "I don't want to get her in trouble or anything," he said when Recha suggested he told to someone about Maddie. What if she got expelled because he had pointed out that she was being overly obsessive and he wasn't liking the attention in the least bit. Now he knew how females felt when guys kept trying and trying without pause. When his red haired friend suggested that he handle it, Felix looked grateful. "You would? I'd owe you big time if you could stop her from bothering me." He was silent for a moment. "Just, take it easy on her, I don't want her trying to seek revenge or anything." He chuckled when Recha used the word yandere. "The two of you are complete opposites."

Haven blinked. Those classes sounded really hard. "I have literature, mythology, ancient history, basic alegbra, physical education, and ethics." Haven didn't like math or P.E., but his father had been staring down at him as he signed up for the classes and math, well...everyone had to take math. He hoped that classes would be okay. Literature was his favorite, and mythology sounded like fun. Then there was Ancient History. He loved history.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:30 am

Recha gave a small shrug. "Yeah, sure. I'll give it a shot. I'd say 'how hard could it be', but I have a feeling it won't be that easy," he said with a small chuckle. "But in all seriousness, I'll go easy on her." He rolled his eyes. "Opposites is a pretty good word for it."

"Hm. We have two classes together. If there are group assignments, want to be partners?" Kanda asked casually. He hated group assignments. He usually did them by himself and ignored his partners completely. If he had someone he knew to do group assignments with, maybe he wouldn't score so badly on them.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:08 am

Haven smiled. "Yes, that would be fun." He usually got nervous when it came to groups because everyone always paired up quickly leaving him as the odd man out. Not this time though. This time he'd be okay. Haven would have a friend. He really missed his grandma. She'd have loved to hear about this. The upon young boy started to f finish up his meal. He didn't want to waste food, but it tasted really bad to him and well, he thought the faster he ate, the quicker the horrid taste would go away.

Felix gave a small smirk. "Harder than you think," he replied. He picked a decent looking green apple off the pile and set it on Recha's tray. Felix silently hoped that Maddie would get the message after Recha spoke with her. He wasn't just not interested in her, he wasn't interested in anyone. He just didn't have time for a relationship and he liked to keep to himself. No one had managed to catch his eye, mainly because he was so busy. Between swim team and trying to get through classes, when would he have the time. Some people would call that selfish and lame, but it was just how he was.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Well that was good. At least he wouldn't have to worry about that. In those two classes, anyways. Honestly though, he didn't think that literature and algebra would give out group assignments. He only asked to be safe. He blinked slowly when he saw Haven start eating his food quickly. "You're going to choke," he said plainly, his head tilted.

"Yeah, let's just hope she doesn't turn her attentions to me," Recha chuckled. "Pretty unlikely though. I'm not as good looking as you," he joked with a small laugh. Though to him, it wasn't really a joke. He made it come off that way though. He had to. It wasn't too hard for him to believe that he was like his brother, but, as much as he loved his brother, he didn't want the whole school knowing that he might have had a thing for guys and girls alike. Once he paid for his meal and Felix's apple, he looked around for a spot. "See anyone you can tolerate sitting at a table with?" he asked with a light chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Haven nearly did choke when Kanda so plainly pointed it out. The green eyed male blushed heavily in embarrassment, his appetite, which had been fairly little to begin with disappeared rather quickly. He looked at his plate, swallowed lightly and down his milk before he looked to Kanda. He didn't know what to say, so he simply didn't have anything to say. He pushed his tray away from him and looked off to the side. Why did this guy have to be so blunt and nonchalant about everything? Haven guessed that not everyone knew how to sugarcoat things, just like his dad. He preferred not to have to deal with his dad. His father was a very difficult man who in Haven's opinion was a borderline bully. He taught martial arts and other forms of physical fitness and he was always pushing Haven to do the same, but Haven was awfully small for his size, in regards to height and weight alike. He didn't like violence either, but his dad wasn't the type of person you said no to.

Felix didn't consider that Maddie might end up having a thing for Recha. He hoped she didn't do that. It wasn't his intention to have Maddie direct her attention elsewhere, especially not to one of his friends. When Recha said he was more good looking he shrugged lightly. "I wouldn't say that," he commented lightly. After Recha had gotten his food, Felix too looked around the cafeteria. Recha asked a question, and Felix briefly wondered if he came off as someone who didn't like people. He knew he could be reserved, but he didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. Maybe he had a one track mind, but that didn't mean he didn't want any friends or anything, although he did prefer the small circle of friends he already had. The swim team, Recha, and Kim were enough for him. "Anywhere is fine," he replied after a moment.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:11 pm

A small smirk tugged at the corner of Kanda's lip when Haven actually did almost choke and he looked off to the side casually. "Told you so." Quiet or not, he was still pretty much just a big child. His new friend didn't need to know that right now though. Even though Haven stopped eating, Kanda continued on quietly. He usually didn't eat that much, right now he was kinda hungry.

Recha raised an eyebrow. "You wouldn't? I'd wager half the school would," he chuckled. Once Felix told him that anywhere was fine, the red haired male nodded and headed to a table where there were only few people sitting. He had thought about going to the table where that small kid and the creepy guy were sitting, but he was too creeped out by the guy, even if someone else was sitting with him. "So what classes ya takin this semester?" he asked curiously.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:55 pm

Haven dipped his head in embarrassment when Kanda spoke. Haven knew the other wasn't being mean, because he didn't sound like it, but Haven had been bullied in his last school and it kind of made him want to cry right now. He held back the tears that threatened to spill over and instead gave a stiff shrug. The orange haired male gently swung his legs. "Um, do you have any siblings," he asked.

"I think everyone prefers Mickey," he said with a small chuckle. Felix didn't think he was up there on the scale of popularity and what not. It as probably just his silver hair. When they sat down, he took his apple, but didn't seem interested in it, so he held it in both hands, his elbows propped up on the table. Recha asked about classes and he took a moment to remember. "Physical Education," which was obvious, because the swim team usually just worked out together, "AP English, Pre-Cal, History, Psychology, and Mythology." He turned his apple. He needed to eat, but he just didn't want to. Not even this apple seemed appetizing. "What about you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Kanda looked at Haven and blinked. Were his eyes watering? Had he gotten something in them? Or had he somehow almost made the guy cry? He hoped not. That was just way too troublesome. "Siblings? No." He shook his head. "You?" The guy didn't need to know he was adopted. Some kids who knew that in his last school had not taken the knowledge for anything but to tease him with. He didn't like having to defend his mother every single day against bullies

"Egh. I don't like that guy. Rich pretty boy," he said, mumbling the last part. Red eyes blinked when Felix named off his classes, a smile unintentionally growing on his face the further Felix went, and he looked off to the side for a minute. "Wow...except for Physical Education, we...have the same classes. I'm taking Home Ec instead," he said lightly. Why did he feel the need to blush? It had been completely coincidental, but he didn't want Felix to think he was stalking him or something. "I would have taken Technology, but Kim's taking it this semester. I don't really want him to show me up. God knows he will. Tch."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:23 pm

"I have a little brother. He's one." Haven guessed it didn't make much difference, considering the age difference, but he liked knowing he had a little brother. He wondered if it was lonely being an only child. Actually, no he didn't. Before Akami it had been super lonely, but now he could play with the infant and make silly faces and enjoy knowing that one day Akami would be big enough to play games and what not. "Do you want siblings," he asked. He hoped he wasn't getting personal or anything.

Felix didn't have anything against Mickey Mutsu, but it was clear that he and Kymin Onihana were going to keep up some ruckus this year and well, he'd rather not. Recha was right, Mickey was a rich pretty boy who always cried about what his daddy would do if someone made one wrong move. Then there was Kymin who Felix really didn't have any issue with. The guy was okay in his book. A little wild, but okay. When Recha said he was in the same classes, Felix's blue gaze shifted upwards so that he was looking at Recha instead of the apple. "Wow, that's...unexpected," he commented. "Guess we think alike." He took a bite of the apple and took a moment to relish it's taste before he continued. "So what are you going to do, just take it next semester?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:02 am

Kanda tilted his head at the information. He wondered what it was like to have a little brother or sister. He wondered if they would be afraid of him. A lot of little kids were, and he never knew why. His mom had tried explaining it to him before, but it never made much sense. Was it because he never spoke? Was it because he never smiled? His mom told him that kids liked people who smiled, but told him not to worry about it, and only to smile when he felt like it was the right time to. That she didn't want him to force a smile if he wasn't happy about something. When Haven asked if he wanted siblings, he was a bit surprised and looked thoughtful for a moment. Would he be jealous if they took his mom's attention? Maybe a little. But they would keep her company. No, but then she wouldn't be able to handle the shop, because his dad would be away all the time for work and wouldn't be able to, and now that he was in boarding school, he wouldn't be able to help her with a child. "I don't think so. My mom wouldn't be able to take care of another kid and the flower shop, too," he said lightly, pushing his tray to the side now that he was done with everything but his vegetables. He hadn't been kidding. He hated the stuff. Hadn't even touched it for anything more than to separate it from his other food.

Recha caught Felix's gaze as he looked up only for a moment before starting into his food. He was really freaking hungry. "Yeah, tell me about it," he said lightly, chuckling when Felix said they thought alike. "Guess so." At least a little. He didn't think like Felix did. Felix was too laid back, and Recha was a bit more hot headed, if he were being honest. At least, that would be what Kim would say. "If Kim doesn't stalk the technology lab just for the fun of it, then yeah, probably."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum