Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day at Roulette High

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

First Day at Roulette High - Page 10 Empty Re: First Day at Roulette High

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 13, 2016 4:34 am

Kim blinked when the girl said he was really good. He hadn't expected that. At least there was some girl here that wasn't swooning over him for looking like a preppy straight boy. "Heh, thanks," he said lightly. He turned his gaze back to the guy at the door, blushing a bit when the guy gave him a nod and walked away. Oh jeez he was cute. Was it a bit hot in the music room or was it just him? Kim swallowed lightly and turned his attention back to Ivaline. "We have a couple boys at this school like that actually. I'm not gonna name names though," he chuckled. "Just pay attention and it won't be hard to single'em out." So he liked playing games, big deal. Once the girl started playing drums, Kim assumed she was done with the conversation. Well...he didn't want to interrupt her practicing. Kim unplugged the guitar from the amp and replaced it in the back closet. "Thanks Mr Bleakley. See you later," he said, giving a small wave to Ivaline as well before leaving the music room. He needed to get back to his own room before someone else asked him for help. Walking around without his glasses was giving him one hell of a headache. How had he not run into anything yet?

"Oh cool. I'll sit with you then. I don't feel like sitting with a bunch of freshmen girls. They're likely to swarm if I'm not careful," he chuckled. "And hey, if they see us sitting together, maybe they won't swarm you either. Actually, how have you not been cornered yet?" he asked with a small laugh. "I mean, sure, you got that one chick stalking you, but I doubt she's been threatening other girls to stay away." God he had an overactive imagination. "Oh I wouldn't doubt it. I could see her being the PR Representative for some major industry," he snickered. "And I'm gonna laugh through the whole thing. She probably wrote like a million and one things that he'd never naturally say." That was hilarious, actually. Maybe it would make Kim look more straight and he'd be able to fool more people. Or maybe she'd make him look as gay as he really was. Like 'we're gonna have so much fun with this club!' Recha nearly laughed aloud. God, if Kim ever said anything like that, Recha wasn't sure what he'd do. Probably die laughing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Ivaline wasn't into preppy. She thought they were all annoying and stuck up. Besides, she had her eyes set on that blond guy from earlier. He was really cute and all those piercings were...well, hot. She paused in her playing when Kim waved goodbye. "Thanks again," she called. Yeah, she was in a better mood now. She then went back to playing, having one Hell of a time. She'd go to dinner before it closed. Hopefully there was something left when she got there.

Felix nodded when Recha said he'd sit with him. He didn't mind. Besides, if he wasn't sitting with his team, he was sitting alone. He gave a soft chuckle as Recha spoke of freshman girls. "I'm not sure how I've managed to escape. Maybe it's because I haven't really been out in the open yet. Tomorrow might be a different story." Felix didn't like all the attention. He found it a bit overwhelming. Maddie was trouble enough, he couldn't imagine someone else swooning over him. He smiled as Recha became tickled with his suggestion of Ellie's unintentional torture of Kim. "We'd better wish him the best of luck," Felix replied.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:54 am

Kim started back towards his room, but didn't pay much attention to who was in it until he was sitting on his bed. When he sat, he did so with a heavy sigh, putting a hand on his head. Jeez...being without his glasses was killer. He'd actually almost missed the bed when he'd sat down. He just couldn't tell what was where. He saw everything clearly but just couldn't tell how far away it all was. All he knew right now was that Recha and Felix weren't in the room. That was fine though...as long as Dantes wasn't around while he was alone. He couldn't stand that guy. Kim was positive he didn't even do anything to him. Dantes just didn't like him because Dantes was a homophobic asshole. Kim closed his eyes and laid back on his bed with his legs hanging off the end. Maybe the headache would go away with a nap, but he couldn't forget that he had to go to dinner so that Ellie could make that announcement for him. That was sure to be embarrassing...

"Yeah man, you can't be caught alone by them. I mean, look what happened with Kim. They caught him by himself and he ended up making one of them cry," Recha snickered. Served'em right though. Kim had tried to be honest with them. After all, Recha was sure that not all gay guys looked like Kim naturally did. A lot of them probably looked straight, so now those girls would know not to assume things like that. "Now that I think about it...I should probably go find him," Recha chuckled. "I'm not making too much progress on this anyways," he said with a shrug, closing his notebook. A break would do him some good anyways. Couldn't force out a bunch of ideas in one sitting, or else he'd just end up forcing out garbage. "Feel like coming with, or are you gonna run some more?" he asked, looking at the blue eyed male.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:46 pm

Felix wouldn't feel too good about making anyone cry. He was sure he'd hurt Maddie's feelings on multiple occasions by denying her a date, but she wasn't his type and he just didn't want to date. They were in high school, dating could wait until college. Not saying he hadn't dated before, but no one was really mature and if they considered themselves mature it was because they were sexually active. Felix leaned back and looked up at the sky. Maybe things would be different in college. When Recha claimed he wasn't making progress, Felix rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry." He stood up. "I'll go with you. I need to shower and get ready for dinner." Felix wondered what was on the menu. He could use some pasta.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:33 pm

"Sorry for what? It's not you're fault," Recha chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck as he stood up. "I'm just all idea'd out." It sucked that he couldn't even walk next to Felix at a normal distance. "Mmkay. Knowing Kim, he's probably sketching out his ideas by now, if he'd managed to get away from Ellie," he snickered, starting down towards the school building. He almost felt like skipping five steps at a time. He could do it, too, but he didn't want to lose his notebook. He missed freerunning already. "So. I know you've been trying to avoid the chicks, but any of them catching your eye?" Recha asked, looking over to Felix with a mischievous grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Felix was maintaining a proper distance as to not make Recha feel unfcomfortable. It didn't matter to him, considering that being right up on Recha would be a bit strange anyhow. He gave a small smile. "I figured I was being a distraction is all," he replied to the red haired male. He then smirked. "'If' is a big word when it comes to Ellie. She's very persistent." She had a good heart though. Felix blinked when Recha asked if any girls had caught his eye. He shook his head lightly and then crossed his arms behind his head. "No, not really." Last year he'd taken interest in someone, but he'd let that go without attempting. "What about you?" He knew Recha didn't do contact, but a relationship wasn't completely out of the question, right?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:57 pm

"Yeah, true," he chuckled. "Well, we'll see. Maybe Kim managed to escape, hehe." When Felix asked if there was anyone he'd taken an interest in, he blushed lightly. He totally should have seen that coming. Why hadn't he? Actually...maybe this was a good opportunity. "Er...sort of. But I don't think anything will come of it," he chuckled, giving a shrug. "They're not really into dating, and...well, heh, I'm a bit of a hopeless case when it comes to dating. What kind of relationship would last without physical contact?" The reality of his words hit him as he said them and his shoulder fell lightly, though he still gave a small smile. "Eheh...er...nevermind that. I mean...it's not like I plan on pursuing it. This person is a bit...unattainable."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:05 pm

Felix gave a wry smile when Recha explained his situation. He could understand to a certain degree. He sort of regretted not pursuing his person of interest. It was really his lose, but maybe things would have worked out had he not thought too deeply into it all. "You should go for it," Felix said off handedly. "Not every relationship requires for you to be up under the other at every given second." He shrugged lightly. He gave Recha a small smile. "No one is really unattainable," he added nonchalantly. He looked up at the sky. It sure was nice out. Too bad dinner was right around the corner. He wondered who this mystery person Recha was into. He couldn't figure out what type Recha was even into. He did however get the image of some red haired chick with black highlights, triangular face, light eyeliner, a black skirt with fishnet leggings and boots, and a red shirt with a tie. He held back a snicker. He was letting his imagination run ridiculously wild.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:50 am

Recha glanced at Felix when the guy said he should go for it. "Heh...I mean, I get that relationships don't gotta be based on sex and all, but...like no contact at all?" Recha gave a small scoff. "Would you want to be in a relationship like that," he asked skeptically. He didn't have his hopes up very high. "I can barely even stand being close to Kim, and he's my twin," he said with a half-hearted smile. Aw great, now he was just depressing himself. But...it was true. Unless he got over his ridiculous fear of contact, he was going to be alone. That was just how it was. "Maybe this person isn't unattainable, but uh, being me isn't much help," he joked.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Felix thought about that for a moment. Being in a relationship without sex was fine with him, but could he go without physical contact? He gave a shrug and then nodded. "For the right person I would," he replied with a sideways glance at Recha, his silver hair sliding into his eyes. "Being in a relationship means giving, just as it means receiving. It's a balance." He gave the slightest smile and then looked ahead. "It's up to you,but I think you should go for it. There's nothing wrong with you, Recha. It never hurts to try."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:14 pm

For the right person. That was a laugh. Recha doubted that he was the 'right person'. Why was he even bothering? Felix wasn't even into men anyways. Hell, up until recently, Recha hadn't thought he'd been into men either. But still...the red haired male held back a sigh. It was hopeless. He'd just have to put up with being alone. No way was he going to tell Felix he liked him and risk their friendship like that. Him, Kim, and Felix were great friends. He didn't want to ruin that. "Yeah, I guess," Recha said with a light chuckle. "I just wished that person was as open minded as you. Heh. Mighta made it a bit easier on me." He glanced over to Felix and swallowed lightly when the other told him to go for it. There was no one else around. He could potentially tell Felix now, but...if he messed it up. He would have to live with the awkward for a whole school year. If he chanced telling Felix closer to the end of the year...maybe over the break he'd forget all about it. Recha gave a small smile when Felix said there was nothing wrong with him. "Heh. Thanks man." He slapped himself mentally. Why was he even trying to get with Felix?! The guy could do so much better than him! "Yeah, except for that whole concept of 'rejection'," he chuckled. "As it stands, I'm kinda already friends with this person. Not sure if I want to chance ruining that, you know?" He was giving way too much away with these questions. Unless he was just being paranoid. After all, Recha hadn't even named a gender, and Felix totally thought he was straight, right? Hopefully, anyways...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Felix thought about it for a moment. He wouldn't want to lose a friend over a simple question. Then again, relationships weren't simple. Recha could potentially end up breaking up with said friend and losing more than it was worth. He shifted his hands in his pockets and looked up at the sky. "Rejection is a big factor," he replied. Felix wouldn't even lie, he'd avoided taking a step forward for fear of rejection. Being ridiculed didn't sit well with him. He lowered his head. "I'm not going to say just go for it in that case, but it's up to you. If they're a good friend, one that would understand a potential break up, then it might be work it. If you don't think they'd understand, maybe just wait it out." He smiled lightly. "Maybe they'll come to you." He shook his head. "If I'm being honest though, I'd be nervous too. I have a few close friends, and if one were to approach me in regards to a relationship, I'd be willing to try. Nervous, but willing. The potential of strengthening my friendship is a nice possibility. "
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:12 pm

Recha glanced at Felix as the other boy spoke. Even from a sideways glance, the guy was still hella attractive. Recha frowned lightly. Damn it. Why did it have to be like this? Why couldn't he have developed a crush on some guy he hadn't met yet? Then again...he couldn't have talked to said guy like he could with Felix. "Ya think?" Recha joked with a small chuckle when Felix said that rejection was a big factor. He tried not to let the chuckle sound too nervous. Yeah, he was afraid of rejection. No doubt about it. Because he was afraid that he'd be rejected by everybody because of his phobia. It was a miracle he'd even found a friend like Felix. Though...to be honest, it was probably just because of Kim. "I dunno...maybe. I think h-they'd understand," Recha said, glancing off to the side. He'd nearly slipped up just then. He hoped Felix didn't notice. Oh god, what if he did? Well, even still...would Felix make assumptions about him just because Kim was gay? "I doubt they'd come to me, but it's a nice thought," he chuckled lightly. So...Felix would be willing to try? Even...if it was someone like Recha who was asking? The red haired male kept himself from shaking his head. No need to get his own hopes up. Recha smiled and looked over to Felix with a shrug. "I dunno. I'll think about what you said. Thanks for the advice," he said with a small chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Felix managed a small smile. His blue eyes light. He didn't think much of Recha's slip up. He wasn't reading that deep into the conversation. If anything he was just giving his friend a bit of advice here and there and being a good listener. What more could he do? Felix didn't play wingman, so he wouldn't go up to Recha's crush and lay it on thick for his friend. He glanced at his friend and then forward, they were almost at the school. "Good luck either way," he replied with an encouraging smile. He really did wish Recha the best. Seeing him happy would more or less Felix's day, if only for a little while.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:01 am

Recha cast Felix a grateful smile when the guy said he wished him luck. He walked with the other male as the school came closer into their sight, tilting his head when he saw another student walking towards them. His hair looked slightly...damp, for some reason. Recha had seen the guy around school. The rumors about him from the other guys were rarely kind.

Kymin casually walked along the path away from the school. He'd wait for the crowd to thin out before going to eat dinner. Besides, he wasn't even wearing his own uniform. Fucking Mickey had locked him out of the room while he had sex with gods knew who. His hair wasn't even dry yet. Not that he was too pissed about it, really. He'd locked Mickey out of the room before for similar reasons. If anything, he was kinda amused by it. He hadn't really been planning on going anywhere in particular, but the moment he'd seen Kuriyama and Babo, he'd had an idea. He'd heard that the red haired Babo twin was a bit of a stickler about his personal space. And Kuriyama. Felix Kuriyama. He was a sophomore, just a year younger. Not into guys from what Kymin understood, but they were in highschool. People experimented in highschool. And he was sure that a cutie like Felix was no different.

Kymin walked up to the two with a small grin and waved. "Hey," he called, walking up to them. "Hey, so, you guys probably don't know me, but the name's Kymin. And me and a couple of my buddies are goin to the movies tomorrow. I was wonderin if you two wanted to come along, maybe hang out for a while afterwards," he invited.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Felix saw the damp haired male approaching and he nodded in greeting. He didn't know what Kymin wanted, but he didn't mind the new company either. The younger male tilted his head when Kymin spoke about going to the movies. To invite them out of the blue was strange. His blue eyes were slightly curious. Felix turned his gaze to Recha. "I'm up for it if you are." He didn't mind hanging out with new people. If anything it was nice despite how reserved he was, and Felix had seen Kymin around. He had heard things about the junior, but Felix didn't judge. He kept his opinions to himself. Blue eyes glanced at the other male for a mere heartbeat before he was looking at his red haired friend once more. He'd have suggested that Recha invite his friend along, but it was none of his business.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:57 am

Recha glanced to Felix when the other male pretty much left the decision up to him. He gave a small frown and looked to Kymin. "What movie are you going to see?" he asked, his brows furrowed slightly. He knew the right questions to ask without making it look like he was weird about his space.

"That new one that came out the other day. I wanna say the name was 'Revenge of the Fallen' or something like that. It looks pretty good," Kymin replied with a grin. He hoped this worked. New movies generally had a lot of people coming in, specifically at night. And if the rumors were true about this kid and his personal space, he probably wouldn't want to go. If he decided he wanted to...well, he'd have to hustle up a few extra people to go with them so it wouldn't look suspicious.

Recha nearly turned pale at the mere thought. A new movie? Yeah, no thanks. More like hell no. Too many people, and the seats were way too close together. Even if he could get a seat next to Felix, it would still be too hard to stay still and focus on the movie. And even if he invited Kim, and there was no guarantee his brother would even say yes, who knew if he could even get a seat between Kim and Felix. "Oh that one? Nah, I've seen previews for it, doesn't really look like my kinda movie." Lies, he would love to go see it. Just...not now. Not when it only just came out. "You can go if you want Felix. I'm not sure, but I think you might like it," Recha said with a half grin. Felix probably knew the reason he didn't want to go, but Recha wasn't going to keep him from having fun with other people just because he had some stupid phobia.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Felix glanced at Recha when Kymin mentioned the movie being a new release. He wouldn't say it aloud, but if he were being honest with himself, he was a bit disappointed that Recha wouldn't be coming with them. He didn't want to go without someone he was good friends with. He gave Recha a small when Recha spoke. "You sure," he asked. He already knew the answer, but why not keep up appearances? His blue eyes shifted to Kymin. "I'm in," he told the dark haired male. He hadn't heard of the movie, he'd been in Romania for the past few weeks, so he wasn't up to date on all things. In fact, he still had a bit of jetlag. Felix wasn't big on going out, but he wanted this, so he'd suck it up. One couldn't have it all. It'd give him something to write about to his parents. His mother would love you hear all about it and his father would be pleased that he wasn't being 'reserved'. Felix didn't consider himself reserved,he just liked his space. Despite how much his mother tried not to psychoanalysis him, she agreed with his father. Felix didn't take it to heart. Maybe he could do with hanging with more people instead of keeping to himself. He'd always argued that the swim team was enough,but he wasn't sure he'd have them for much longer. Not with how Vin was acting. The thought made him look at the ground. He didn't want to quit.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:30 am

Recha smiled and waved his hand with a shrug. "Yeah, I'm sure. You go have fun," he said. He wanted to go because Felix was going, but...a new movie was too much. Kim would probably scold him for it if he found out. Recha just had to make sure Kim didn't find out.

Kymin gave a small shrug when Recha opted out. "Well, suit yourself man. Maybe some other time then." He turned his attention to the silver haired male with his trademark charming smile that wasn't even meant to be charming, it just happened. He saw the red haired male frown from the corner of his eye, but ignored it. "We're gonna meet by the theater at five tomorrow. See ya there," he told Felix, giving them both a small wave before starting off in the direction he'd been going before.

When the black haired male left, Recha gave a small sigh. "Man...why'd it have to be a new movie?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:56 am

Felix felt like a bad friend. He didn't want to abandon Recha. He was sure that Recha would have gone if it wasn't for it being a new movie. He felt really crappy when his friend confirmed as much. His shoulders dropped and Felix waved goodbye to Kymin. "See you tomorrow. " His blue eyes shifted to Recha and he shook his head. "I'm sorry. How about I make it up to you later? We can go see a movie or something after my last surf competition. Just you and me, if that's what you want." He gave a small apologetic smile. "Or whatever you want." Blue eyes wavered with guilt before he let his silver hair slide into his eyes. Maybe he should just call Kymin back and tell him they could hang out some other time. They weren't even friends and Felix didn't think it appropriate to abandon Recha.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:25 pm

Recha looked to Felix, red eyes blinking as the other male apologized. "Uh...w..what?" He blinked a couple more times. "Make it up to me?" Recha couldn't help but grin, and give a small laugh. "Felix, you're not obligated to do things with me," he said, crossing his arms behind his head. But man was it heartwarming to know that Felix gave that much of a damn about him. "But...I wouldn't mind going to see a movie with you," he said lightly, his red eyes bright with amusement. "Really though, don't worry about things like that. It's my own choice not to go to things like that. I'm not gonna ask you not to go just because I have a problem." Ouch. Why had he just said that aloud. "Seriously though. C'mon, let's go grab Kim for dinner," he said, waving Felix along. Was he blushing a bit? He couldn't tell.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:23 am

Felix managed a small smile as Recha seemed to find amusement in his apology. He started after the other male, keeping a few steps back. He wasn't exactly hungry, but food did sound good. His blue eyes watched Recha's back for a moment before he looked up at the building. Roulette High was a pretty big school, and decent too. "I wouldn't say it's a problem, just a preference, and I don't really know Kymin, so I'd rather hang out with you," he said with a shrug that Recha obviously couldn't see. Felix placed his hands in his pockets and let out a silent sigh before he smiled lightly. He was glad to be back at Roulette. Hanging with his parents was fun, but this was where his second family was. He was surrounded by so many different people that it was hard not to enjoy himself. Maybe he'd go to college and major in Anthropology since he had an affinity for different cultures. He wasn't sure yet. Sophomore year had just begun. He had plenty of time.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum