Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day at Roulette High

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

First Day at Roulette High - Page 8 Empty Re: First Day at Roulette High

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:34 pm

"Really? Huh. Well, if ya ever see anything you wanna watch, let me know, I'll go with ya. If you like the same kinds of flicks I do, it'll probably end up being good," Recha said with a light smile. Jeez...he was starting to realize he was acting clingy. Great. "I mean, if your swim pals don't take you to see it first," he joked. "Hell, if it's a horror movie we can drag Kim along and just not tell him," he snickered. God he was mean to his brother sometimes. But hell, he loved the guy, so it was fine. Once they got to their room, Recha went over to Kim's bed and poked him in the side. "Hey sleepy. Feel like going to town with us? I gotta pick up a few things, figured you might need something too."

Kim stirred for a moment before laying his head back down. "Five more minutes," he mumbled.

"Oh come on, you got a full night of sleep last night, let's go. Don't five more minutes me," Recha said, poking Kim again, who grumbled.

"Ugh, fine, fine," he mumbled, pushing himself up. "Where are we going?" Unbeknownst to Recha, Kim hadn't had a full night's sleep last night. He just hadn't woken Recha to stay up with him this time. Recently the nightmares had died down drastically, but when they'd been more frequent, he used to wake Recha up to stay up with him. Recha had complained about it, but had done so anyways. At one point, when Kim had apologized to him, Recha had grumbled and said "Oh shut up. I'm your brother, I'm always gonna be here to watch out for you, even if it is only for stupid nightmares. Now go put a movie on or something so I can actually stay awake."

"Just out to town," Recha replied casually. "If we see a store we wanna go to, we go to it. Felix wants to pick up a book, too," he said, glancing to the silver haired male.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:47 pm

"Sure," Felix agreed. He didn't mind going to a movie with Recha. "Same for you, in case you find something. The team can live without me," he said with a small shrug. They really could, especially with the way things were going between him and Vin. He smirked when Recha suggested dragging Kim along. "You're going to give him a heartache." When they got to the room, he sat down on the edge of his bed. It looked like their last roommate had made it in and was off to do whatever, probably eat lunch. He listened quietly to Recha and Kim talk. The two made for great entertainment every now and again. "Come on Kim, maybe you can talk to the local shops to see if they have spare metal for the robotics club. And, just a heads up, Ellie wasn't too happy you missed out on the grand announcement. She has promptly rescheduled for dinner."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Felix was agreeing to go to the movies with him sometime. Okay, that was freaking awesome. Ugh, he really had to stop thinking like Kim. Kim could hold down a relationship, Recha couldn't. He knew he couldn't. Once Kim got up Recha put his hands in his pockets. "Check under your suitcase," he said in a bored tone.

"For what?" Kim asked, looking to his brother. He'd been checking around the room for his wallet. He could have sworn he'd left it on his bed. There was no way somebody had stolen it, right?

"Your wallet. You left it out, so I hid it for ya."

Kim blinked before his eyes narrowed lightly. "You know, that's even creepy to me."

"What is?" Recha asked, blinking in confusion.

"When you read my mind, you freak." When Recha laughed at him, Kim couldn't help but laugh a bit too, taking his wallet out from under his suitcase where Recha had hid it and checked his pocket for his keys before heading towards the door. "Alright, ready?"

"Been. You good Fe?" Recha asked, starting for the door too.

"Oh right, I'll apologize to Ellie some time later," Kim mentioned offhandedly, giving a small chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:13 pm

It really was creepy the way Recha knew what Kim was looking for, but at the same time, they were twins. Felix didn't care for research or anything like that, but he would be interested in looking into twin studies to see how well those studies correlated when it came to Recha and Kim. When he was addressed, he nodded and got up and then looked to Kim. The guy thought it was funny, but he was sure Ellie would scold him on it when they met up at dinner. The silver haired male grabbed his jacket and wallet and then followed the brothers out of the door. He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Roman and Matt to see if they wanted anything while he was out. He knew they wouldn't be willing to drop their lunches to tag along and Recha would probably be uncomfortable with a crowd.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:07 am

Recha glanced at Felix as they exited the school. "So I know what kind of movies you like, what about books?" he asked curiously.

"You do? What kinds of movies?"

"Action and horror," Recha said with a grin.

Kim shuddered. "Yeah, you two deserve each other," he said, rolling his eyes. "I'll stay at the dorm when you two decide to see a movie."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:28 am

Felix had just received a text from Roman to pick him up some twizzlers, Matt had yet to reply. He took a moment to consider what types of books he liked. Usually he just picked whatever he thought looked good, but he supposed he did lean towards a certain genre. He wasn't into romance, although he had read a few, nor was he big into classical stuff, he got enough of that in class, fantasy was a bit overrated, and mysteries and horror were becoming unoriginal. "It's not really a genre, but I lean more towards things that relate back to real life. It doesn't have to be non-fiction, just...how do I put this, things that we go through as everyday teenagers." He shrugged. "But I'll read just about anything that looks good." Felix was currently reading As Long As We Both Shall Live, which was two books in one and had a bit of romance, but he was more interested in the tragedy aspect of the girl having to live with cancer and her boyfriend having CB. It was an interesting read so far. He was eager to finish the first half and move onto the second. When Kim pointed out that they deserved each other because of their interest in horror he smirked lightly. "You'll be missing out on a good time."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:00 am

Recha shot a look at Kim, who just looked at him in confusion. "What?" When he realized it, Kim rolled his eyes. "Oh my god Recha, calm down. Sheesh. You're a freaking drama queen."

"Speaking of queens," Recha sneered back with a devious smirk.

"Oh dude, that's mean," Kim huffed. "That's the worst thing you've said all day."

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry."

"Hmph. Good. And I don't think I'd be missing out on much, Felix. Horror movies suck. They're too freaking creepy. Ugh," he said with a light shudder. "At least you read normal books."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:52 am

Felix had no clue as to what the two were suddenly arguing about all of a sudden. He didn't think Recha was being a drama queen, but he hadn't thought much on Kim's words earlier either, nor had he seen the look the red haired twin gave his brother. Felix wasn't completely oblivious to things, he just didn't focus too much on certain things if they weren't important. He vaguely paid attention to the exchange of words, somewhat tuning them out as he walked, his attention elsewhere until Kim spoke his name. Blue eyes slowly shifted to look at the other male. He was still getting used to Kim's appearance. "What kind of movies do you like, Kim?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:04 am

Kim tilted his head in thought at the question. "I'm really not picky when it comes to movies. I like pretty much anything except horror. Action movies are pretty good," he said honestly.

"Bet you were expecting him to say chick flicks or romance, huh?" Recha teased, snickering.

"Well, I do like romance movies too. I just like action movies better most of the time," Kim said with a nod.

"..."

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just typical you, is all."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're just no good at getting into arguments," Recha snickered.

Kim blinked a couple times. "Wait...what?" For once he honestly had no idea what the hell Recha was talking about.

"You do realize that most of our banter is arguments, right?"

"Um...yeah, I guess. What does that even have to do with...well, anything?"

Recha shrugged lightly. "Nothing. Arguing with you is fun, is all."

Kim blinked a couple times and walked over to Recha, putting a hand on the other's forehead even as they walked. "Are you sick?"

"Woah, what the fuck Kim!" Recha exclaimed suddenly, jumping back from the other's hand. "Don't do that!" Even if he was fine with being closer to Kim than other people, he still didn't like the guy touching him out of nowhere. Even now he could feel his heart racing in his chest out of a brief spell of panic. Recha stopped walking and took off his sunglasses, closing his eyes and rubbing them with one hand. "Jesus Christ, seriously..?"

"Sorry, sorry, I forgot!" Kim couldn't believe he'd forgotten about that. He had a light blush of embarrassment on his face. That had been horrible. Seriously, that was his brother's biggest phobia, how could he forget?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:08 pm

"We can all go see an action movie sometime then." While most people who have an underlying fear about being in a group of three and being the third wheel, especially when the other two were twins, Felix didn't. He was genuinely reserved and could care less. Most times, he was doing his own thing unless someone asked him to tag along, as Recha had done for both lunch and this trip to town. Recha teased his brother about chick flicks, but it passed over Kim rather smoothly. Felix smirked to himself and then stopped as Recha suddenly freaked out. He turned and looked between the two, his expression blank. Sometimes he wondered why Recha wasn't in an institution to rid him of his phobia, or placed in a bubble to keep all contact away from him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:48 am

"Yeah, that sounds...good," Kim said lightly, his eyes not leaving Recha. He was kind of concerned. At least it hadn't been someone else besides him or his red haired twin may have run off somewhere. That had happened before. It had taken Kim the whole day to find him the last time. "Are you okay..?"

Taking a deep, shaky breath, the younger twin slowly put his sunglasses back on. Kim took note that his hands were trembling slightly. "I'm fine. Let's just go," he said simply, starting forward again. He couldn't even be bothered to think of how embarrassing that was. He was more concerned with trying to keep his composure and not freak out even more. He wasn't a germophobe or anything like that, he just...didn't trust people to touch him. It was terrifying to him, though he had no idea as to why. He couldn't even rationalize it. He couldn't remember if he'd been like this before their parents died, but Kim said that he'd always been like this.

Kim glanced to Felix and mouthed the word 'sorry', giving a small shrug before he started walking forward behind Recha.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:38 am

Felix didn't know what to do, so he wasn't going to get involved, instead he waited for the two brothers to figure things out. He felt bad for Recha, it must have sucked to be nervous around people the way he was. How could one even live like that? The silver haired male caught Kim's eyes and simply shook his head. It really wasn't a problem. Instead he followed after them, remaining silent for the time being. He looked around, pausing when he saw a nearby bookstore. He could have sworn it wasn't there last year. "Hey guys, you don't mind if I run over there a bit, you two can keep shopping if you like." He just wanted to see if there was anything good there, and maybe the two of them wanted to talk alone, since Recha had just freaked out. He could grab Roman's candy while he was at it and then meet back up with them.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:05 am

Recha looked over at the new bookstore when Felix mentioned it, but said nothing, leaving Kim to answer for the both of them. "Yeah, that's fine. We'll come get you in a bit, if you don't find us first," the teal haired twin answered casually.

"See ya in a bit," Recha said lightly, giving a small wave before turning to walk down the street.

"E-er, hey wait up Recha, jeez," Kim mumbled, waving to Felix before following his brother. "You okay?" he asked quietly, once they were out of earshot.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just embarrassed the hell out of myself in front of one of our only good friends is all," Recha growled in annoyance, frowning.

"Look, I said I'm sorry, didn't I?"

"It's not your fault." He said that, but he couldn't keep the annoyance from his voice.

"Then why do you sound like you want to strangle me?"

"I'm not mad at you." When Kim didn't respond, Recha gave a huff of a sigh. "Look, I'm just embarrassed, okay? I don't even know why I act like that, and it just...pisses me off, alright?" He gave his brother a sidelong glance and would have hit Kim if he thought the guy would hit back. He was giving him this stupid, sympathetic look. "Don't look at me like that, damn it."

"Well I'm sorry, how did you want me to look at you Recha? I can't help you with this because you won't let me, and I feel bad that you keep having panic attacks like this."

Recha fell silent for a few moments. "Just...stop looking at me like you pity me or something...I'm not completely helpless or anything because of this, it doesn't like...prevent me from living a good life or anything like that, so stop...looking at me like that."

"...what if you find someone you really like?"

"What?"

"I mean, what if you find someone you grow to love and they want to be close to you and you-"

"Stop with the sentimental crap," Recha huffed, looking off to the side. "If I find someone like that then...they'll probably be able to help me get over it, but until then it's not a big deal. Now do you mind dropping it already?"

"Yeah, sure...right. Sorry."

"Thank you. Now let's go into this store, looks like a decent place to find parts," he said, suddenly casual again.

Recha always had been the better actor of the two of them.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Felix headed off with a small wave, not thinking much on Recha's panic attack as he entered the bookstore. It wasn't long before he had found a good book and ended up sitting down to read a few pages. Well, his intent was to read a few pages to make sure the purchase would be worth it. The blue eyed male had however ended up reading a lot more than intended, sitting in a corner with his legs crossed, his expression showing genuine interest in the book. The cover was black and white with 'The Fall of Us' in silver letters. There were five silhouettes on the front cover and a silver flame emblem on the back. He flipped another page, only somewhat aware of his surroundings. He may have forgotten that he'd originally come here with his two friends.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:18 am

About an hour later, Kim and Recha were walking back down the street, each of them holding a bag or two. Recha's bag was fabric and looked rather heavy, but Kim's bags were plastic and rather light looking. He'd only grabbed a few essentials, since the technology teacher would probably let him borrow parts from the labs, but Recha had clearly gone all out. Both of them had forgotten about Recha's panic attack earlier and were chatting casually. "Felix went into this one, right?" Recha asked, stopping in front of the book store.

"Yeah, I think. Let's go check if he's still in there."

"Yeah...we were gone for a while," Recha mumbled, walking into the store. "Hey, a silver haired guy came into the store a while ago. You know if he's still here?" When the store clerk pointed to the corner, Recha couldn't help but snicker. "Thanks." He lowered his voice. "Kim, go sneak up on him."

"He's in the corner, how exactly do you expect me to do that?"

"Look at how into it he is, seriously. Alright, fine, hold my bag," he said, handing the fabric bag to Kim. Going around an aisle out of Felix's view, he came up to Felix's side (not too close, though), and knelt down, saying suddenly "So, how's the book?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:55 pm

Felix didn't realize Recha was coming up close to him. If he had he would have been a bit more attentive. The silver haired male looked up and jumped as he heard Recha's voice. He looked a bit embarrassed, a light shade of red covering his face. "I uh...Yeah...it's good." He closed the book. He should probably go back to the school. "So uh, how long you been here," he asked. His expression hadn't changed from being embarrassed. He stood up and stretched. "Let me get this and we can go."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Recha snickered when Felix jumped. Aw, he was so embarrassed now. That was kinda funny. "Heh, not long. Just a minute or two," he snickered, standing up when the silver haired male did. "You couldn't have found like...a chair or something, to sit in? The floor is kinda uncomfy, isn't it?" That had been well worth it. As they approached Kim, Recha saw his brother doing his best not to laugh. He took his bag back and waited for Felix to get the book.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:17 am

Felix rubbed the back of his neck. "I, um...it was okay...I didn't think much about it really." Felix didn't often show emotions such as embarrassment, so whenever he did, he tended to get even more embarrassed for showing as much. He quickly paid for his book, getting held up a bit as the cashier who was a purple haired girl with a buzz cut asked if he wanted to hang out some time, stating that the blush looked good on him. Felix politely declined and made his way out the store, stopping outside and taking in a few breaths of clean air before he managed to regain his natural color. He looked to Kim and Recha, they both had bags themselves and if Recha was okay to tease him, he must have calmed down from earlier.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:14 am

Recha chuckled. "Seems like you can get comfortable just about anywhere," he snickered. "I wouldn't have been able to sit on the floor like that for that long. We were gone for...like what Kim, an hour?" he asked, looking to his brother, who merely shrugged. Seemed to be something on his mind right now. Better to leave him to it. It was probably some new invention. Recha had learned that when Kim had a new invention in mind, he got irritable if people spoke to him too much, because then he 'lost the design', he'd said. Red eyes blinked when the girl working the store asked Felix to hang out. Instead of getting jealous or something about it, Recha tried not to laugh. "Better luck next time," he told the girl as they left the store, giving her a thumbs up. That had been kinda funny. "You alright?" he asked when Felix stopped outside of the store to take a breather. He had the overwhelming urge to clap the guy on the back, but as it was, that would mean getting closer to Felix and he couldn't handle that right now.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:22 am

Felix raised a brow when Recha asked if he was okay. "Yeah," he answered. "I just needed to relax a bit." He gave a small smile before starting for the school. He wondered what was up with Kim, but instead of asking, he searched for a different subject. "What all did you get," he asked. He resisted the urge to pull out the book and read it along the way. Felix wasn't that much into reading, although he did thoroughly enjoy it. He focused on the road ahead of them. It was a nice day and it would suck to go back inside, but that was life. Roulette High gave them some freedom, but it would be nice to be in a public school where he could go home and chill in the city on the weekdays and not just the weekend.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:09 am

"Why, me and that chick gotcha flustered?" Recha asked, snickering. He was horrible. He should really stop teasing Felix or else the guy might decide to tease back, and he wasn't sure if he could handle being teased by Felix. "Well I got some super awesome gears and sleeves for my watches, or...you know, prototypes, once I get a design down, and Kim got some super lame stuff for..." Recha trailed off and looked to his brother. "Super lame stuff." He actually didn't know what Kim was planning on building this time.

When Kim actually glanced at him, he was a bit surprised. "I'm actually not entirely sure if what I'm making is going to...well, work," the teal haired male said shortly. He knew people built laser pointers all the time, but...he was thinking of experimenting with an actual sci-fi style laser. Though he'd probably get expelled if anyone found out.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:18 am

Felix didn't have too much pride that he couldn't admit it, so he nodded a bit. "A little." Honestly he wished people would stop coming at him in such a manner. No one had been rude when expressing their interest, but he didn't really think he wanted a relationship at the moment, or even to hang out like that. He wasn't bothered by relationships or anything, he just could really care less to but it bluntly. The silver haired male listened as Recha explained what he had purchased. Then to Kim as he spoke. "Do you take request," he asked Recha. The question had been out of nowhere, but Felix was curious. He found the watches that Recha designed to be cool. Not many people their age had the talent for building such intrinsic things, at least he'd never met anyone like that, aside from Recha and Kim. He then looked to Kim. "What did you have in mind," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:03 am

Recha snickered quietly when Felix said that he'd been a little bit flustered. "You're so honest." That was probably one of the traits about Felix that Recha really admired. He didn't come across pure honesty like that very often. Red eyes blinked in surprise when Felix asked if he took requests. "Re...requests?" That was a first. He'd never been asked that before. Mostly because no one had ever actually seen his work besides him, Kim, and their aunt and uncle. "I...s-sure," he stuttered, still looking a bit stunned. But really, he was confused. No one had ever asked him that before.

"You guys can't tell anyone if I tell you. It...might end up getting me expelled if I do it right," Kim said sheepishly. But he didn't really have much need to finish highschool anyways. He was just doing it to say he'd done it. Besides, Recha did need to finish highschool, and Kim liked spending time with his brother. He saw Recha's curiosity and when the guy made a motion of zipping his lips, he knew that the red haired male meant it. Now he just had to make sure that Felix wouldn't say anything.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Felix smiled lightly. He supposed he was overly honest. Mainly because he learned as a kid that lying wasn't the best thing one could do. His mother was a Psychologist and his father was a Businessman, so he never got away with lying anyhow. When Recha confirmed that he took requests after stumbling over his words, the silver haired male nodded. "I'll keep that in mind." He wanted to have something made for his father. His birthday was a few months away and he hadn't been too sure on what to get him, until now that was. When Kim spoke, Felix looked back at him. "You have my word." He wouldn't tell. It wasn't his business anyway and he didn't want to ruin his friendship with the twins.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Kim gave a quick glance around after Felix promised and noticed that Recha looked overly anxious. Jealous and petty as Recha could be about it, the red haired twin always seemed to be interested in what his brother was building next. "Okay, look. Like I said, it might not work. But I want to try building a laser. A working one, not like a laser pointer like...the kinds of lasers you see in sci-fi movies."

Recha blinked and looked a bit surprised. "Seriously? It's about time you try to build something awesome!" he joked, giving a laugh.

"Hey, hush up," Kim hissed, smacking Recha on his arm with the back of his hand, sending Recha flinching away, but still chuckling, muttering apologies. "But yeah," Kim continued. "Like I said. I could get expelled if this actually works. And even if it doesn't, I could still end up getting expelled if I...somehow accidentally manage to blow something up in the process," Kim said with a nervous chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum