Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Chapter (Part 4?)

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Last Chapter (Part 4?) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Chapter (Part 4?)

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Felix kept grinning. "I guess you would be right about that. Tara's not exactly the one to keep her mouth shut and Suki doesn't seem to have a voice. They're complete opposites. But I guess it works out for the two of them." Felix shrugged and took a bite of his biscuit. It was good and his thoughts showed on his face as his expression turned from a grin to a smirk. "I think we should go see them sometime. Just for a friendly visit. No harm will be done. You have more word." Felix meant every word. He'd behave. He was no threat. His interest in Suki would not heighten in the least and he had no intention of fighting for a girl he did not feel anything for.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Serenity nodded in agreement when Felix said that they're complete opposites, taking a bite of her eggs. "Yeah, we should," she said with a smile. She laughed lightly when Felix said that no harm would be done. "Hmm, I certainly hope not," she said in response to the no harm being done thing. But her voice was all in good humor. In a way, she was teasing him again.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Felix found himself grinning once more. This one was with a hint of devious intent behind it. "Oh, but I would not wish to damage the fragile heart of young Suki. Do you not trust me to behave myself?" He asked. He gave her a puppy dog look. "I guess I shouldn't let it bother me." He leaned back in his chair. "But, if the occasion does occur, you shall repay me for my good manners. Is it a deal?" He asked. He would even set up the event himself. Felix knew people. He could make it happen. But he wouldn't, no, he couldn't. But if he did, it would be fun. Felix had a reputation to uphold though. It was already being demolished bit by bit. Well, chunk by chunk actually, but all the same, he wasn't hosting anything. It's completely ruin him. He needed to step up his game. It was time to put his rep back to where it was. Oddly enough he took comfort in people's fear of him. The way they whispered when he was around, their burning stares. All because they knew who and what he was. He missed that feeling.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Serenity noticed the small hint of deviousness in his grin, and could not say that she liked it. There was no way that Serenity could hold back a laugh at his puppy dog look. That, even though Felix probably had not wanted it to be, was adorable. And what did he mean by repay him for his good manners? Ah, as if it mattered, this whole thing seemed hypothetical anyways. She hoped. "Hmhm, yes, it's a deal," she agreed with a nod and a smile. Well, once more it seemed that the two of them were getting along, but this was only a simple conversation. She could only hope that things stayed well between them.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 pm

"And so the deal has been struck. I'll think of payment when the time comes." A lingering grin remained on his face for a moment before slowly fading. "Anyway, the food was good," he said. He pushed back from the table and stood up. He picked up his plate and took it to the sink, washing it out. He then turned and leaned against the counter, looking Serenity over for no apparent reason. "I suspect I shall get ready for my departure." He pushed away from the counter and walked towards the living room. "See ya later." He gave a small wave.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Serenity smiled when Felix said that he'd think of a payment when the times comes. Hypothetical or not, this was Felix, the payment couldn't be too bad. He wasn't that creative. Right? ...Why in the hell had she made a deal with Felix? She smiled with a nod when he said the food was good. "Thanks," was her curt reply. She blinked when he looked her over, trying not to chuckle at what he said next. It had sounded a bit funny. "Okay, see you later," she said with a smile and a small wave of her own. When she finished eating, she washed off her plate too, then went to get ready to leave.

About 30 or so minutes later, Serenity left the house, locking the door behind her, as had become custom for her. Her cheerful demeanor from earlier had completely dissolved, and it left her wondering if that conversation earlier had just been a disguise for what was really going through their minds: that this wasn't going to work out. She actually found herself hoping that she wasn't the only one thinking this, because it would only make her feel worse. What if Felix was really trying, and here Serenity was thinking that it was probably going to be over? Serenity's gaze dropped, and she found herself looking rather miserable. When she got to Megan's house, she knocked on the door and waited, looking down the street idly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Felix took off a while after Serenity did. He quickly found himself heading towards the coffee shop where he'd asked his captain to meet him. Entering the place he looked around, spotting his Captain. Felix though himself to be one of the most punctuational person to walk this earth. It looked as if he'd been proven wrong. "Captain Izua," Felix greeted. The man gave a genuine smile. "Kuriyama." Felix took a seat. "I need to take some time off." Izua's look was nothing short of smug. "You've been gone for quite a while, don't you think asking for time off is a bit much?" Felix didn't respond immediately. This wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

Megan had been washing the dishes when Serenity knocked on the door. "Must be Serenity," she chirped as she grabbed a towel and dried her hand. Tossing it onto the counter she went across the hall into the kitchen. "Hello," she greeted with a bright smile. She looked past Serenity down the street. "Got a stalker?" She asked as she motioned for her friend to come into the house.

The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:05 am

(Punctuational?)

Miserable or not, Serenity couldn't help but give a smile as Megan answered the door. "Hi," she replied with a smile. "Hah, I wish that was it," she joked in response to Megan's stalker question. She truly would've taken a stalker over what was going on right now. She walked in as Megan motioned her inside, her smile fading a bit. Despite what was going on, it was still good to see Megan. It really had been a while. At the very least a few weeks, if not a month. That was a long time for them. She remembered that the last time she'd seen Megan, she had guessed correctly about who the father was, and was left with no definite reply. Serenity hadn't even told Megan yet, but she planned to. This very day. Well, this very hour, most likely. "How've you been?" Serenity started off with. Yes, she knew that she'd told Megan it was a serious matter she had to talk with her about, but she at least wanted to know how her best friend was doing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 pm

(Punctual, that's what I meant to put. Spell check is a butt.)

Megan closed the door and walked into the living room. The cooking channel was on. "I've been good. Just up to the norm." She sat down on the couch and crossed her legs. "Take a seat Serenity." She gestured with her arm to the couch across from here. "How are you?" She was curious as to what was so important that Serenity would consult here. In fact, she was almost a little concerned. She hoped it was nothing serious.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:17 pm

(She hoped it was nothing serious...hadn't Ser told her in the text that it was serious? Bleh)

Serenity nodded when Megan told her to take a seat and sat down on the couch. She was glad to hear that Megan was doing well. She looked down when Megan asked how she was doing. "I've been better," she replied honestly. She gave a light sigh. "Do you remember how the last time we saw each other, you asked if Felx was the father?" She paused, trying as best as she could to hide the guilt she was feeling. "Well...it's...a little more difficult than that..." she told Megan, letting her know that she had guessed right, but also letting her know that there was more to it. And with Serenity, it wasn't just usually 'more', it was usually 'much more'.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Megan had to stop the smile that was sliding onto her lips as Serenity finally told her she had been right. She wanted to say, I knew it! But Serenity's little inform of how things weren't as simple kept her from doing so. "Go on" Megan encouraged her. She was being very mature about this. If it had something to do about the baby then she needed to be mentally prepared. She didn't know why, but she thought Serenity was here to ask about, 'options'.

Izua waited for Felix's response. The silver haired ninja was being very careful. "Serenity's pregnant," Felix stated. Izua shrugged. "Everyone knows that. At least those who can tell the slight difference. And as far as I'm concerned, Kuriyama, that has nothing to do with your time off. Most men would talk their friends ears off, you've never mentions anything about your relationship with her until now." Felix held his sigh. "We were trying to be discreet." He rarely failed at lies, but he couldn't shake his Captain. The guy just wouldn't break. It was annoying.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 am

(Haha, poor Felix)(And...options? ....I think Ser's old enough to know about 'options'...)

Serenity didn't know how to start. She'd told Megan that she was immortal a long time ago, which meant that things like what happened shouldn't have come to her as much of a shock, but still...Serenity didn't want to talk about it even though she knew she had to. Taking a deep breath, Serenity finally figured out how to start. "It...it's a really long story...about three months ago..." (And since I'm lazy) Serenity proceeded to tell Megan what had happened, not leaving out much detail. She started off with how when they were coming back from the Unknown, the only detail being left out was what had actually happened in the Unknown. She didn't want to go that far into detail. She continued on into how the small white dragon had followed them back, describing how it seemed to be friendly, and didn't harm anything, so she kept it as a pet.

That being said, Serenity also described how Felix had immediately not liked the creature and vice-versa, and how it would annoy Felix all the time. She described how things were actually going well between the two of them at that point, and described (some parts of) what happened at the festival. It was then that Serenity started looking like she was about to tear up. She described how after that night, she'd started noticing some pretty big changes in Felix, but didn't say anything about it. After all, who would suspect such a thing to happen? She damn near broke into tears when she got to the part where she'd ended up getting drunk, but managed to withhold herself from doing so. And then she got to the part where Hunter had come with the dragon and told her what was really going on. It was only at the part where Felix had returned to his body that Serenity actually started crying.

"I...I'd never seen him so upset before...I don't...know how, but I t-think that when Felix got his body back, he also...he also got the memories from when he wasn't actually i-in his body..." she said, trying to keep herself calm. "He immediately went after the dragon, and when Hunter tried to stop him, he'd pinned Hunter against the wall, but when I got in the way..." she paused, her gaze down. "I saw his arm tense a bit, like...like i-it'd been me that he'd wanted to be in Hunter's place instead...At that point I knew somehow he knew what had happened...and that he was a-absolutely crushed by it," she said, still crying lightly. (getting lazy again) She continued on to the next day, where Felix pretty much refused to talk to her. And then, the way in which he'd left. "He'd...Felix never smiles, b-but...he was smiling lik-like it was some kind of joke, but then..." she couldn't keep herself from starting to cry more. "I've never heard h-him display s-so many negative emotions at once, and it-it was all my fault...h-he was so hur-hurt.." she said, giving a small hiccup at the end. She told her how Felix had left for about a month, and then came back, saying that it was his kid. "I...can't help b-but feel he only came back because he felt o-obligated to...he's still pissed at me, I-I know it..." she paused, not being able to bring her gaze up, and her body shaking lightly from crying. "I-I don't know what to do Megan...."

(You would not BELIEVE how long it took me to post that. Also, it took me that long because I went back and reread the entire thread with the festival and all that. I read up to page 20/28)
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:20 pm

(I read some too. Mostly the fight and where Felix talked about her...)

Megan clicked her tongue on the top of her mouth. Serenity was over thinking this. Maybe Felix had receieved D.K's memories, but that didn't necessarily meant he'd come back because of guilt. Maybe he wanted to be in Serenity's life as well as their kid. And from what Megan knew about Felix, he didn't peg her to be the guilty type. "Oh Serenity, you need to calm down," she said while shaking her head. "There is absolutely no reason for you to feel the way you are." Okay, maybe that was incorrect. She had...well, it was complicated. But Serenity had gotten drunk. Enough said. "Being stressed out isn't helping the baby. I think you should sit Felix down and just ask him why he really is back. If he loves you like he says he does, then he should tell you the truth. You two have been togethr for like forever, whether you think so or not. I mean, I know forever is literally forever for you, but I'm speaking in mortal terms." She sighed. "You'll know if he's lying or not. And if he is, just be glad he has the courage to feel guilty instead of letting his pride make him look like a complete jackass."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Serenity unintentionally placed her hand over her stomach when Megan said tht being stressed wasn't helping the bby. That was true, but...it was just how Serenity was. Megan was right though. She needed to stop being so stressed out. She wasn't even sure of the reason Felix was back, and she could be causing the baby harm unintentionally. The thought made her feel a bit sick. Serenity had to crack a smile at Megan's comment about forever, but she couldn't really hold it. If only she knew how long forever really was. Sure, they'd been together a really long time, but...ah, she supposed that in mortal time, it would be forever. It was a couple hundred years they'd known each other, at the least...right? Or was it more? Megan was right though, Serenity would be able to tell if Felix was lying. Perhaps she was the only one who was able to tell when he was lying, at least some of the time. He was quite good at it after all. "What if...I ask him, and he ends up leaving...? I don't want my child to grow up fatherless again..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:42 pm

Izua wasn't buying it. He'd had Felix on his team fair to long. "Kuriyama, I'll give you the time, but you're going to make up every bit of it. You have all the time in the world, afterall." Izua rose from his chair and left without another word. He'd let Felix ponder that for a few days, even weeks if he had to. Felix sighed and leaned back in his chair before getting up and leaving. He needed a swim.

Megan tilted her head. "Serenity, you are a strong indiviual. And Felix Kuriyama not being in your life should not render that strength. You understand me. If he walks out that's his lose. And besides, there's always that really cute Hunter guy that I see around the village every now and then. I hear he's a friend of yours." She paused. "Does he know about the, um pregnancy."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm

(poor Felix, and yes, go take that swim, hehehe!!!)

Serenity looked at Megan as she spoke, infinitely glad that she had a friend like her. She couldn't help but give a small laugh when Megan mentioned Hunter. "Yeah, he's a friend, but...there's, um...he can't really stay in the village for long," she said, her face going blank a moment when Megan asked if he knew about the pregnancy. "I-I...ohmygod, I never told Hunter!!" she said, seeming to just realize this, panicking a bit. "How could I have not told him!!" she exclaimed, feeling bad about this. "More importantly, how am I gonna tell him?! Ugghhh!!" Serenity put her head in her hands in light distress. The good thing though, was that it wasn't te same type of distress she was in earlier. Wasn't nearly as severe. (good going Megan)
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

(lol, she's a beast. And Felix is off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz.)

Felix made it to a private lake in no time at all. Most people didn't come around, but Felix had reserved rights to it. He did sometimes invest his long time saved up money. Stripping down into his trunks, yes, he'd come prepared he jumped into the icy water. It was fairly refreshing. Holding his breath he swam deeper and deeper into the water. It wasn't clear water, but it wasn't murky either. This was exactly what he needed.

Megan gave a tiny smile at Serenity's reaction. "Wow Serenity, are you sure he's your friend. I bet he'd be the first one to shower you in gifts. I bet that's why you were holding out on him." She crossed her legs indian style on the sofa. "I think you should just go visit him, or even maybe give him a call. I swear, you need to stay in touch with the guys like him." She raised her eyebrow slightly. "If you know what I mean." Megan couldn't help but slip a tiny laugh. "Seriously though, give him a call. He'll be glad for you, I can feel it in my bones."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:17 pm

(LMFAO)

"O-of course he's my friend! I-it's just...I...um..." Serenity gave a sigh. She blinked when Megan said that she needed to stay in touch with guys like him, then added in that oh-so-clever remark. "You're enjoying this aren't you!" Serenity pouted lightly, but in the end, wasn't able to hold back a small laugh. She nodded though, when Megan said to give him a call. "Yeah, maybe when I get home..." she said lightly. "And I hope so," she said, when Megan said that he'd be glad for her.

(Hehe *starts playing Jaws theme song*)

As Felix swam underwater, it seemed that he'd had someone following silently behind him. A girl (imagine ninja garb) perched on a thick tree branch in clear view of the lake, sat waiting for Felix to come above water again, a kunai with a paper bomb on it in her hand. When Felix did come up, just a moment after, he would find that same kunai whizzing inches from his head and into the bank nearest to him, causing an explosion. "What's this! Felix Kuriyama, caught off his guard??" Kana Kianashi could only hope that he recognized her before he killed her. She was a student of his about 13 years back, making her 25 years old now. The only thing was, when she'd been his student, her hair had been shorter, and blond. So needless to say, she looked much different, almost like she was a different person completely. Running these things through her head, she hoped that she could fend him off long enough to avoid being killed. Cuz knowing Felix, he'd be pissed. She just hoped that when he realized it was her, that he didn't remember her hatred of water. Perhaps a lake wasn't the best place to ambush him...

Last edited by Serenity on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Megan gave an innocent smile. "Of course not," she said. "I would never take joy in your confusion." She uncrossed her legs and got up. "Would you like anything to drink?" She asked. Regardless she was going to get her something to drink. "Anyway Serenity, have you come up with names yet?"

Felix came up, only to hear the sound of a kunai. He spotted it as it cut past him. The silver haired ninja dropped bewlo the water immediately. The explosion made him come back up. Someone was dead. He looked up into the tree, searching for the arrogant voice that dare taunt him. Not bothering to swim he focused his chakra to his feet and moved across the water. He was in the tree within seconds, all while retrieving a kunai from his clothes. He'd almost hit Kana when he realized who she was. Instead he sent a kick to her mid-section so that she'd find herself in the lake. "I could have killed you, Kianashi."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Serenity gave Megan a curt glare that was cut short by a small giggle when her best friend replied that she'd 'never' take joy in her confusion. Hah, yeah right. "Um, actually...you wouldn't...happen to have hot chocolate, would you?" Serenity asked almost shyly. It was a childish drink to ask for, but she needed something warm and sweet to drink, and tea just didn't seem like it would do it today. "Um yeah actually, Isaac if it's a boy, and Kiara if it's a girl," Serenity replied with a smile.

Kana knew that Felix was fast, and she'd been counting on it. She'd already pulled a kunai to clash with him in case he didn't recognize her in time and tried to hit her with a kunai or shuriken, but when he changed up his game last minute and decided to send a kick her way, she only barely managed to block it so it didn't do any serious damage. Of course, she still ended up in the lake. As she came to the surface, she spit out the water, and quickly got on top of the water instead of in it. She grinned at Felix's response. "Yeah, I know. I was counting on you being able to recognize me before then. Anyways, you underestimate me, sensei! It's not like I wouldn't have been able to at least fend you off, I did catch you by surprise!" She started squeezing the water out of her hair. "Ugh, how can you stand swimming in such cold water!" she said with a shiver, clearly a bit angry that she landed in the water. "But you're getting sloppy sensei, thirteen years ago, I would've never been able to catch you off guard like that," she said, walking towards one of the banks. She just hoped that Felix wasn't in a mean mood today, or she might've found herself back underwater.

Last edited by Serenity on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:41 am

Megan rolled her eyes at Serenity's request. "You're lucky I stocked up the other day." She went into the kitchen and started to make a cup for Serenity. "I like those names. Where'd you find them?" She asked as she stired the mix. Megan leaned against the counter a bit, she was being lazy. "Are you having a baby shower?"

Felix gave her a smug look. "Someone who'd been caught by surprise would have gotten his head blown off." He jumped from the tree and walked over to his clothes. "And considering that I'm 1,000 years old now, I'm pretty sure I am getting sloppy." He pulled his towel over him and dried off. Slipping into his clothes he looked over to her as she complained. Served her right for that little stunt she'd just pulled. The girl was worse than Rumiko. Well, Rumi was a coward until he met Kinaga, then he became a trouble maker. This girl here, was a pain in the ass. "What are you doing here anyway?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 pm

(lol, comparing her to Rumiko!)

Serenity got up at followed Megan into the kitchen, so they didn't have to talk from opposite sides of the house. Leaning up against the doorway, Serenity gave Megan a small smile that clearly said 'Thanks'. She shrugged at the question about names. "Internet." (Haha, Timmy Turner moment) She paused, however, when Megan asked Serenity about the baby shower. "Yeah," was her simple answer. But if Felix did end up leaving, which she was praying to whatever deity existed that he didn't, how was she going to explain things then? He went out on a mission? Yeah right, a mission for a hundred years. What a joke. She'd think of something. Or maybe she'd just avoid it all together.

Kana paused at his comeback. "...Touche." When she was on dry land again, she plopped down onto the grass and looked at her former sensei. "Nononono, no excuses sensei. You're 23 forever, so that age doesn't count," she told him, waving her hand dismissively. "I was coming back from a mission, but then I saw you and decided to say hi," she said with a small grin. The thing was, Kana didn't really look like she'd come back from a mission. No bandages, no cuts or bruises, at least not visible ones. But anyone could tell from her demeanor that she was a Jonin that took on the harder missions. Actually, she'd become a special Jonin not too long ago, so her missions had only gotten that much harder. But this last mission wasn't one she considered hard. She'd got to work alone for it after all. Less people to get in her way. Yeah, she had that Felix mentality.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:02 am

(Lol, Timmy Turner)

Megan turned and looked at Serenity. "Oh for the love of...Serenity, will you perk up. You are about to have a beautiful baby girl or boy and you're acting like it's the worst thing that could ever happen to you. You should be proud!" Megan went back to her work but continued to speak. "I mean seriously, are you going to spend the rest of your pregnancy miserable and then while you spread that misery to your child?" She starred into the glass for a long moment before she spoke again. "Serenity, we all make mistakes every now and then, but that baby you're carrying is not one of them." She turned and handed her friend the glass of hot chocolate and got herself some punch out the fridge.

Felix looked her over one good time. "You don't look as if you've been on a mission, but considering you were one of my students, I'll assume I've taught you well. I don't like to think my skills are wasted on mere mortals." He dropped the towel on the ground and looked over the lake. "How've you been, Kid?" He asked. Maybe she was 25, but his favorite students had the honor of not being called by their last name, or being called you with this color hair, or you with the crooked headband, etc. He usually referred to them as Kid, or being called by their first names is he was in a really good mood. And Felix rarely picked favorites.

The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Serenity looked at Megan as she spoke, feeling a bit embarrassed by the fact that her, of all people, was being told to perk up. She was starting to lose herself in all this. Where was the real her? The one that was always happy, and accepted things as they came? The one that didn't sulk over what happened, but instead moved on? She looked down when Megan asked if she was gonna spend her whole pregnancy miserable and spread it onto her child. She took the hot chocolate when Megan handed it to her. She was right. She was very right. Serenity finally smiled and looked at Megan. "Thanks Megan...you're right, I can't spend my whole pregnancy being depressed about something that happened months ago." She held the hot chocolate in one hand and waved her other one dismissively. "From now on, I'm back to my old self. Screw being depressed," she said resolutely, taking a sip of her hot chocolate. She really did love hot chocoloate, it was a great alternative to just eating boxes and boxes of chocolate like most women did. Hot chocolate was warm and sweet, who wouldn't be happy drinking it?

"Sensei, any one of your students who hadn't become a good ninja after being taught by you obviously wasn't trying very hard," she said with a smile. And Kana truly believed that. Even years after having been taught by him, she still looked up to Felix. He was the best ninja she'd ever met, even if he was getting a little...sloppy. "Hm, good I guess. Not much eventful happening in my life. What about you sensei? Anything new?" she asked with a smile, not knowing just how much 'new' there really was in his life.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Megan smiled at Serenity's change in character. "That's more like it." She said with a nod. "Now don't go getting carried away and thinking you can fly and stuff. We can't have that, but a brighter mood means a brighter day." Megan sipped her punch and walked back to the living room and took a seat. Glancing at her mute TV that had gone to a commercial about sweaters. "Hmm, I'm getting old, maybe I shall knit a sweater for my soon to be God-child," she said with a hint of laughter.

Felix wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her about his soon to be kid, but she'd find out eventually. If Serenity was still going through with this baby shower, most of the women in the village would be showing up. "I just got back in town," was his final response. He didn't disregard her statement about former students, but Felix didn't say thank you. "Aside from that, I have nothing."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next