Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Chapter (Part 4?)

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Last Chapter (Part 4?) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Last Chapter (Part 4?)

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:47 pm

(Lol. But she has eggs! EGGS!)

Felix gave a triumphant laugh as she covered her face to protect herself from the ketchup. It was cut short as she suddenly started to run towards him. Felix looked rather dumbfounded before he realized what was happening. Trying to turning and escape it was too late. The egg felt gross in his hair as it seeped through to his scalp. "Now that's just gross Ser." He turned and loaded her with ketchup. Yeah, he was getting back at her, but soon had to stop as the yoke started to drip into his face. Shaking his head he pulled the egg from his hair and threw it at her.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:52 pm

(Lol, but he has ketchup! KETCHUP!)

Serenity couldn't help but start to laugh as he tried to run, but didn't turn fast enough. That was a shocker, Felix Kuriyama, not fast enough to block an egg. The thought only made her laugh more. "You asked for it," she said with a grin when he said that was just gross. He did, after all, tell her to prove it. She had to back up when he squirted the ketchup at her. Speaking of gross. "H-hey!" she laughed when he threw the egg at her. Oh yeah, they were gonna have one hell of a time cleaning up after this.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:58 pm

(lmao)

Felix would have snickered had he found that form of laughter in his mind's laughter box. But nopes, not Felix. Instead he gave her a stupid little smirk that indicated this war was not over because he still had ketchup left and if he could push his way back to the fridge, he'd have a variety of items. What more was, as he was fooling around and playing with Serenity he couldn't help but wonder, would they have this much fun with their kid? Would all three of them one day have a food war. The thought was soothing. He'd remember these moments on the days he missed being home. Checking his ketchup levels he gave one final shot and then dove across the ground to the fridge pulling out a jar of pickles. Not what he'd expected, but okay.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 pm

(Awwww)

Serenity blocked herself again when he shot ketchup at her, tossing her last egg at him as he dove across the ground to the fridge. As she did that, she wiped the ketchup off the front of herself and flung it at him with a grin. This was too much fun. Last night had been fantastic, and as much as Felix might hate to admit it, romantic. But the morning after was going surprisingly well, and was extremely fun filled. Yeah, this would be a day to remember.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:13 pm

(Imagine a high class ninja coming over and the two of them opened the door laughing and covered in food. There'd be a lot of explaining to do.)

Felix gave her a slight frown as the ketchup landed on him. Opening the pickle jar he pulled out a pickle and flung it at her like a shuriken. But he didn't stop at just one, he flung several at her. Arising from his kneeling position and making his way to the egg counter. It was going to be payback time. He continue throwing until he reached the counter. There he took a pickle and took the luxury of munching on it. He liked Dill Pickles. They were the best. That's besides the point though, focusing on the task at hand he took up a egg. "So, you like throwing eggs huh?" He tossed it up and down, then threw it at her feet.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:24 pm

(Lmfao. Felix: .....she...has my kid?)(Lol, I would feel bad for Felix, I really would.)(And lol, he ate a pickle. Now I want one)

Serenity blinked as he opened the pickle jar and started flinging pickles at her. She crouched behind one of the chairs as he made his way to the counter, not realizing what he was going for. Picking off one of the pickles that landed on her, she scooped some ketchup that was still on her, onto it and threw it back at Felix. A ketchup covered pickle. Yum. By that time, she'd gotten out from behind the chair, jumping back a step as he threw the egg at her feet. Suddenly she regretted throwing those eggs. "Well, I did," she said with a small grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:37 pm

(The pickle was good too.)

Felix blinked at the flying pickle that was draped in ketchup. He gave a small stunned look as it slapped against his cheek and stuck there before it fell onto the floor. Oh, so she wanted to use combos. Okay. He could handle that. Maybe. No, he would. He gave her a smirk at her answer. "And it shall be your downfall," he said as he wiped his cheek and picked another egg from the carton. He broke the top and loaded it with flour and tossed it at her. Egg Flour. The ultimate combo would have been Ketchup Egg, but hey, he'd run out.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:19 am

(...I'm sure is was.)(And LMFAO, COMBOS??!?!?)

Serenity blinked and looked towards the front of her house as she heard a knock at the door. (JK!!!)

Serenity grinned and laughed as the pickle hit Felix right on the face and stuck there before sliding off and falling to the ground. She couldn't stop herself from laughing, even when he said that it would end up being her downfall. The only time her laughter died down was when the egg with flour hit her. Her first instinct was to whine eewwww, but she decided against it. "...That's nasty." The egg mixed with the flour had made a sort of squishy goop. Serenity would use that to her advantage. The more he threw at her, the more ammo she had for combo attacks. That being said, Serenity scooped the yolk off herself, along with the bit of flour that was on her, as well as loose ketchup. Yeah, she was covered in ketchup pretty good. After she scooped all that up, she flung it at him. It spread out a bit, but that was fine, it gave her a better chance of hitting him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 pm

(oh, now that was just evil.)

Felix had expected more of a reaction, but he couldn't be disappointed. They had received at least one. He gave a small gasp as she used his combo against him. How dare she. That unintentional thief. Felix stood up and rolled to the side, avoiding most of the combo attack but could not avoid the spread of condiments and pickle. Recovering from the attack he got up and scoped his surroundings. Ah, he was close enough to use the water again. He reached up and placed it on full blast. This time he didn't stop. "Having a nice shower?" He asked with a grin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:57 pm

(Speaking of evil. XD)

Serenity was having too much fun at this point to keep herself from laughing, so she didn't. She blinked when he straightened up, her grin fading a bit when she noticed that he was reaaaallllyyy close to the sink. Damn, why hadn't she thought of that? She instinctively covered her face when he sprayed water at her, not stopping this time. "H-hey, cut it out!" she laughed. Instead of standing in one place, Serenity ducked down behind a chair to avoid getting soaked. Didn't help all that much, really.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Felix started to laugh as she dunked for cover behind a chair. "Sorry Serenity, but I'm not giving in until you say that I was right," he said. "Until you say that I win." He grinned and turned the water down some but not enough that she wouldn't get soaked. He just didn't want the water flowing into the next room. He was keeping strictly to the whole one room cleaning thing. But if she tried using that against him, oh she would regret it. Felix was a ninja, he was capable of doing much more damage. He was being fairly generous.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:44 pm

(Lmfa, he was being generous. Right.)

Unfortunately for her, Serenity's chairs in the kitchen were made with a pattern on the back that included many openings. Which meant that she was still getting wet. Well, soaked, actually. "Alright, fine, you win!" she laughed, still blocking the water. She'd have to get him back later for this. Oh yeah, she'd get him back later.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:38 am

Felix ceased with the water as she finally gave in. "Toldya I'd win," he said as he put the sprayer back in it's place and started to wipe flour and egg from his clothing. His hair felt awfully gooey, like he'd been placed in the slim machine. Felix had had that happen to him once and only once in his lifetime. He'd been on a mission and some ninja had specialized in dinosaur summonings. Getting swallowed whole was not a pleasant feeling. The stomach of the beast was rather realistic. Felix nearly grimaced at the memory. "Now that my victory has been won, I think it's time for us to clean up this mess. And try for breakfast without the mess." He smirked. "Would you prefer cleaning before or after we showered?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:50 am

(LMFAO HE GOT SWALLOWED BY A DINOSAUR!!!! Felt the need to say it twice...)

Serenity gave a sigh when he stopped spraying her, standing back up and looking herself over. She was covered in...god, she didn't even remember what was used, it was all a huge nasty sticky mess. Serenity looked at him as he excentuated his victory, then said that they should clean up. "I think we should shower first," she said. "Otherwise this stuff'll dry and it'll be even more hell to get out," she said with a giggle and a grin. She was mostly talking about the egg in his hair. That was still funny. No, that was still hilarious. "You can get in first," she told him, looking around the kitchen. It was a damn mess. While he was in, she'd start with the cleaning. Maybe. What an eventful morning this had turned out to be.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:54 pm

(so not funny.)

Felix agreed. He was not going to feel comfortable with this goop on him. Whens he offered to allow him to go first he gave her a slight grin. "Ladies first." He said as he swept his arm underneath him in a bow like manner. "Go ahead," he said. He could wait. He took a seat in the kitchen chair to prove that he would not be leaving. Yeah, Felix could be stubborn too. His blue eyes met hers. They were practically dancing.

(sorry it's crappy. My muse has run out.)
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:21 pm

(So funny.)

Serenity blinked as Felix bowed, then smiled. It was so cute when he tried to act like a gentleman. She would never, ever say that aloud though. Ever. Probably not. Maybe. Agh, what the hell. She gave a small giggle. "You know, you're really cute when you try to act like a gentleman. But really, you should get in and wash that egg out of your hair before it gets too sticky and you have to cut it out." With that, she also took a seat at the table. She had nothing in her hair, so she could wait longer than he could. Not that she wanted to wait to begin with, but...yeah.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Felix blinked as she called him cute for being a gentleman. That alone would have gotten him, but then she added the cutting of his hair. It was already short enough. He didn't need for it to be cut, that would mean no more hair in eyes before he got ready to do something devious. "Okay," he said without argument and arose from his chair and went upstairs to the bathroom. He was not going to let this dry out.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Serenity smiled. He knew she was right. She waited until he was upstairs in the bathroom before beginning up the stairs as well. On her way up, she started removing her shirt, as she did not want to stay in clothing littered with ketchup, pickles, eggs, and flour. That was just nasty. When she got it off, she held it out in front of her on her way nearing the top of the stairs and grimaced a bit. "Mmm...lovely," she said lightly in a sarcastic tone. This was gonna be fun cleaning. Not. So long as they didn't get into another food fight, she would be happy. Knowing Felix was in the bathroom, Serenity didn't really mind taking her shirt off in the middle of the house, after all, the blinds downstairs were closed. As long as he didn't come out of the bathroom, things would be fine, right?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:40 pm

(wrong)

Felix had started the shower and was preparing to take off his clothes when he realized that he had not gotten any extra clothes. He'd been so focused on getting this stuff off him that he'd forgotten. Leaving the shower running he turned and opened the door, heading for his room. The only problem was, he wasn't alone in the hall. There, walking down the hall topless was Serenity. Felix quickly turned his gaze, his cheeks turning red with blush. And he never blushed, but this was not something that he had ever expected to witness. Why was she even out here without a shirt on? He wasn't even sure what to do. So there he was, standing like a deer in the headlights.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 pm

(This had me laughing hysterically (on the inside). If I was alone in the room at the time, I would've burst out laughing. Instead I had to make due with a creepy grin. XD)

Serenity heard the shower running so she assumed that Felix was in, but figured out only too late that she assumed wrong. When she heard the bathroom door open, it took a moment to register in her mind that Felix had actually come out. When she saw him standing there with his head turned, Serenity blinked. It took her a moment to realize the problem, but when she did, she blushed brightly, not paying much attention to the blush on his face. For the moment. "I-I-I thought y-you were getting in the shower!" she exclaimed, bringing the shirt in front of her. Granted, he had seen Serenity in a bikini top before when they'd gone swimming, but this was far different. When they'd gone swimming it had been expected, and besides, those kind of tops were meant to be seen by others. Bras however, were not. Well, this was extremely embarassing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 am

(I got the part of the Elf in the Christmas Play. I finished my research paper and my powerpoint. You are hilarious. Go ahead and laugh one good time, see how many of them will say something. Have a good day.)

Felix was still lost in the world of confusion and being scarred. He couldn't even shake the thoughts from his head. "I...." He trailed off. It wouldn't sound right saying he hadn't gotten any clothes, seeing as though she was half naked in the middle of the hall. "I'd left my dry towel in my room." He was slowly starting to back away, his head still turned, his face still bright red. "I'll, just go back to the bathroom, and....and not worry about it." He turned his back. What an awkward moment this was.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:03 am

(Lol, being scarred. And good job on the play darling!! And unfortunately, I won't be on Wednesday night. Volleyball game as soon as I get to school. <3 You have a nice day as well.)(This is the best "Ferenity" moment ever. X3)(Wait...shake what thoughts from his head? O.O Pervert.)

Serenity kept her shirt in front of her to cover what it could. Her face was crimson with blush, but she couldn't make herself move. She'd wait til he went back into the bathroom before she ran into her room in embarrassment. Yeah. "U-um, o-okay," she said awkwardly when he said he'd go back into the bathroom and not worry about it. The moment he turned his back, Serenity jetted into her room and shut the door, her cheeks still burning. She threw the shirt over a chair and fell onto her bed face first. "How embarrassing!!!" she mumbled into the mattress.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:20 pm

(how'd the game go?)(and omg, no! Felix did not think of dirty thoughts.)

Felix knew she was equally embarrassed, if not more. But Felix Kuriyama was not just going to stand here all day. He walked back to the bathroom and listened to Serenity run down the hall to her room. He still couldn't find the nerve to make his way to the room. But he wouldn't chance some second encounter. This one of him walking down the hall, the only covering he had would be a towel. No. Not twice in one morning. Felix's heart hurt from the whole incident. That was just how awkward this had been. Slowly he opened the door and went to his room. Grabbed a few clothes from his bag and went back to the bathroom and begin to shower. How on earth would they survive cleaning up together after this little incident?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:48 am

(It went great. We destroyed the other team. My team rules.)(And lmao, liar.)

Serenity just laid on her bed for a good five minutes, allowing her embarrassment to slowly die away. Instead it was starting to be replaced with a slow, dreading feeling. Were they really so uncomfortable with anything more than flirting? After everything that had gone on last night, she'd been about to tell him, screw the mission, stay here with her. Now she was a bit glad she hadn't. They really did still need time to get used to the idea of being together for so many years. They could barely even last one year without something happening between them, so him taking time off from her was certainly a good thing, right? Giving a sigh, Serenity finally sat up on her bed. After another moment, she got up and put another shirt on. It was kind of a waste really, since she'd have to change it again, considering her hair was still dirty, but whatever. She was not going to chance that encounter again. No way in hell.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:50 am

(Because I'm so epically awesome! I posted in the morning! Woot!)(and lol, she was going to tell him to just stay. That would have killed Kalix.)

Felix showed and got out, leaving his hair wet as usual. He didn't know why he did that, maybe it was due to just being him, or maybe it somehow worked out the style of his hair. He didn't really know. In fact he may have been just making things up to find a valid reason. That was okay though. Dressing quickly he left to his room. Calling to Serenity that he was done. And that's when a thought came to him. What would they tell their kid when it asked why they were staying in separate rooms. Felix stopped in the hall. "That's going to be a problem." He then started back walking and closed the room door behind him. This would be something they needed to figure out.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next