Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 13 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:24 pm

"Wait a minute, I have some routine. I spend a lot of my time doing missions and being a ninja, which I don't find boring. Stimulating in fact, so I don't have a boring mindset." Felix gave a nod. "Meaning you should take that back as well as disregard the fact that you think I need get up and get into a jogging routine." Felix kind of wanted some more orange juice, but he was far too lazy to get himself up and go get some. He was tempted to ask Kymin, but he'd never hear the end of it. The silver haired jonin almost rolled his eyes at the thought. "I am so honored that you know how to behave yourself. Training humans is such a complicated task." Felix tilted his glass lightly. "How am I spontaneous?" He asked. "And when did you tell me such a thing?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 am

"Not since I've come here, and since I'm responsible for ruining your routine of doing missions," he said. "Now I have to find you a new routine, since you don't plan on going on missions while I'm around. I disregard nothing and take back nothing I said. You still are going jogging with me in the morning." Kymin rolled his eyes. "Of course I know how to behave myself. I just choose not to most of the time," he grinned. "You're spontaneous because that kiss came completely out of nowhere," he nodded. "I told you it just several minutes ago. You must've forgotten," he grinned with a small chuckle. God he was such a liar. A really bad liar, but a liar nonetheless.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:41 am

Felix blinked. "You know what Kymin, shut up...." Of course Felix wasn't being serious. "Your jokes are not funny. How many times must I remind you? And that kiss was not out of nowhere. You leaned forward, so I thought it was your way of saying 'kiss me', so I happily obliged." Felix was really having a nice time with Kymin. This was the peaceful life that he had craved for so long. "The only reason I'm not on...hehe, I still have a routine. It consists of sleeping. I win. Conversation over with." Felix loved to win, no doubt about it. Didn't matter what was the cost, he enjoyed a sweet victory. "By the way, by choosing to misbehave will only result in lack of affection from me," the blue eyed male said with a definite nod.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:05 am

"Make me," he chuckled, sticking out his tongue for a moment. "My jokes are incredibly funny, how many times must I remind you?" Kymin grinned. "So all I have to do is lean forward then, and you'll kiss me?" he couldn't help but laugh. It was a funny thought. "Sleeping is not a good routine to keep. You can't sleep all day and stay in shape, I don't care if you're in your prime or not," he complained. He paused, blinking once, and trying not to snicker. "I'll behave, I'll behave." Damn, it was pretty hard to keep from making inappropriate jokes. Far harder than he'd thought it would be.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:30 am

(Go ahead, I give you permission to make one.)

Felix peered at Kymin when the guy snickered. Felix was never sure what Kymin was thinking, but he was sure it was something inappropriate. He couldn't help that that was the way he viewed Kymin's thought process. Why else would he snicker like that? "Correction, I do not sleep all day. I sleep all morning," he said with a devious grin. "And I thought I said this conversation was over." Felix gave a small sniffle. "The day your jokes become funny is the day I permanently quite as a ninja." Of course that would never happen because Felix was in a sense an addict when it came to the duties of being a ninja. "And if you're so desperate for a kiss why don't you just ask for one? It's not like I'm going to deny you such a simple affection, geez." Blue eyes shinned when Kymin said he'd behave. "I'll believe it when I see it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:43 am

(Nahhh.)

"You sleep the day away, don't lie. Half the time I talk to you, you're practically a zombie," the black haired ninja grinned. "Just because you say the conversation is over doesn't mean it ends," he snickered. "And you've already quit, at least as far as your Captain is concerned, I'm sure. Considering you've taken this lifetime off," he grinned, his green eyes shining. He looked off to the side. "Who said I'm desperate for a kiss? Maybe I just want the knowledge for future reference. And what do you mean, I'm behaving right now," he complained. "You should believe it, I haven't made a dirty joke or a pass all morning," he said, nearly pouting. "I've been good," he mumbled, finishing off the last bite of his pancakes.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 am

Felix started to laugh when he was accused of being a zombie most days. "It's not my fault we spend all hours of the night working out. If I want to sleep the morning away it's because I'm tired. Just because you're used to this kind of stuff doesn't mean I am. Sleep is a form of recovery." He gave another nod and smiled. "Besides, I don't get much sleep because I work all the time. It's only natural for me to take advantage of this opportunity." Felix could go and on. "And I have quit for this lifetime and as far as I am concerned it's only for this lifetime, for the next lifetime I'm getting back into the rush of taking people down." He loved the thrill of fighting, that rush of adrenaline, that knowledge that he has the upper hand. Felix longed to return to it. "When you put it that way you have been well behaved, but that's only because I said you should behave. We'll see if it still holds true tomorrow." Felix work a smirk. "Why would you need such knowledge for future reference?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:27 am

Kymin grinned happily when Felix started laughing. Victory was most definitely his. He almost blushed when his silver haired companion mentioned their little late night work out, but instead chuckled. He couldn't refute that statement, because while he hadn't been with guys much this lifetime, he'd had plenty of practice with women. Kymin chuckled when Felix mentioned being a ninja again in the next lifetime. "The rush? Heh, you adrenaline junkie," he snickered, finishing off his orange juice. "It's definitely not because you mentioned it." He paused. "I'm not sure I could handle two straight days of being well behaved," he groaned. He would've laid his head on the table, had it not been for the fact that his plate was in front of him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:48 am

Felix would have taken Kymin's orange juice had he remember the guy had some in his cup. Instead he watched it disappear from the cup. "No comment?" Felix's face was nothing short of humorous. "Yes the rush," he said. "And yes I am an adrenaline junkie." He shrugged. "My father always said never fear death, and since I don't have any limitation, why not enjoy it." Of course he'd never known his father, but he lived by the man's saying. "Then tell me what the reason is behind it," he said with a inviting smile. "You amuse me Kymin, you can't handle two days of behavior. Fine, do as you wish."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:02 am

"No comment, because I can't say you're wrong," he grinned mischievously. "And in that case, I'm going to have to be careful with the activities I suggest," he snickered. He paused when Felix mentioned his father. Sounded like the guy's dad was reckless. He wouldn't say that aloud though, he didn't want to offend his darling love, no he didn't. "The reason is because I'm trying to control myself better. But two days as a start is a bit much," he chuckled. "I'll be lucky if I can make it twelve hours," he said with a grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 am

Felix found himself grinning when Kymin said he had been right. "I gladly take this victory, although I can't help but wonder if I should be wary," he said with a small shake of his head. "The way you are grinning suggest that I should be wary indeed." He raised a hand when Kymin spoke of trying to show some control. "Blah, who needs control. We're suppose to live life like there's no tomorrow," he said. "Why restrain ourselves, the only thing it does is hold us back from accomplishing greatness. Do you really want to be that guy that asks himself every second of his life, is this okay?" Felix raised a brow. "I sure as hell wouldn't want to be that guy. Life's no fun if you don't just plunge yourself into the unknown."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 am

(Tch, he had to go there.)

"Hmhm, the decision to be wary is up to you entirely. My grin should play no part in it," he chuckled. The black haired ninja was quiet for a moment after Felix spoke of not needing control. While having no self control may have been working fine for his silver haired love, Kymin had found out the hard way that it could get one into some very messy situations. He wasn't sure how to answer Felix in a way that wouldn't ruin both of their good moods, so he just shrugged. He'd found himself asking 'is this okay' quite a bit lately. It was unnerving to be so unsure of one's actions. Self-control was a completely new concept to him, at least so far as it's applied in social life...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Felix shrugged. "Guess I won't be wary then. It's too much work to bother over something so petty." Felix didn't notice Kymin had gone quiet about there other topic of discussion, so he stood up with a stretch. "Come on champ, if you're done eating we should gather Vishnu's things and head off to the park. If we spend all day wolfing down pancakes and orange juice," he looked to Vishnu, "and sausage patties, then we'll never get anything done. Besides, while Vishnu plays we should get to planning out our plans in detail." He gave a small smile and picked up the half wolf pup. "Up you go. I should make you walk off all that food, but I'll be lenient today."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Kymin nodded, standing up when Felix said they should go. Since he remembered exactly where he'd put the toys, it didn't take long to get them and get to the park. Digging into the bag, Kymin pulled out the frisbee, then looked to Felix with a smile. "Frisbee first?" He was really glad Felix hadn't pushed that self-control thing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Felix followed Kymin to the park, holding Vishnu all the way. It had nothing to do with the fact that the puppy was a source of warmth. When they go to the park, he put Vishnu down and gave the little guy a pat on the head. He then peered up at Kymin. "You already took it out, so why bother asking?" He did however give a nod and then took a seat in the grass. He smiled and looked over the park as a small breeze blew over the area. "This is refreshing," he said as he laid back into the grass and crossed his arms behind his head. "We should have brought a blanket and refreshments," he mused.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Kymin smiled when Felix put Vishnu down, bending down to pet the puppy before putting the frisbee in front of the dog. Once Vishnu started trying to bite it, that was when Kymin threw it, although not too far. He didn't want to wear Vishnu out too quickly. He looked down to Felix with a smile when Vishnu ran after it. Smart dog. "If you wanna play with Vishnu for a while, I'll go grab some," he suggested with a smile. It really was a nice day.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Felix looked up at Kymin. "Alright," he said as he sat back up and crossed his legs. He looked around for Vishnu and held his arms out the dog. "You want to pay for it yourself or do you want the card," he asked curiously, just to mess with Kymin. He looked up at the black haired ninja. "Not sure if I told you this, but you look exceptionally good today." Felix shrugged as if telling Kymin not to ask. He didn't know why he'd said that, he just wanted to give the guy a compliment.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:50 pm

"I'll pay for it," he grinned lightly. Kymin wondered if that was the response Felix was expecting. Sometimes he just wasn't sure with this guy. He blinked when Felix gave him a random compliment, but smiled nonetheless. Kneeling down next to his blue eyed love, he pressed his lips against Felix's, pulling back after a few moments. "Love you too," he chuckled lightly, standing up as Vishnu came running back. "I'll be back in a few," he smiled, his green eyes shining as he turned to walk away with a small wave. "You two be good."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Felix gave a small nod when Kymin said he'd pay for it. He couldn't help but smile after Kymin kissed him. "We'll be sure to behave," he promised. He picked Vishnu up and rubbed the little guy's stomach several times before he waved the frisbee in front of him and tossing it a little bit away. "Go fetch," Felix said. He was glad to have a family. Sure he'd had families before, but this felt too good to be true. When had he ever had something so great? He couldn't even remember. Felix hoped that this feeling would never disappear. He reached into the bag and grabbed the ball and tossed it up and down as he waited for Vishnu to return. Maybe he'd get up and run around with the little guy.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Vishnu's tail wagged and he rolled around a bit when Felix petted his stomach, giving a small bark when the frisbee was waved in front of him again. Once more, he ran after the frisbee.

Kymin came back about fifteen minutes later, with a blanket tossed over his shoulder and a plastic bag full of food. "I'm back," he called with a smile. He'd picked up some sandwiches and drinks, mostly pop or juice, since he wasn't sure which to get. Yeah, this was probably going to turn into an all out picnic, because Kymin just didn't know how to limit himself.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

(soda)

By the time Kymin had returned, Felix had gotten up and was running around, letting Vishnu chase him. He looked to Kymin when the guy came over the hill and announced he was back. Felix went over to him and took a seat on the ground. "Welcome back," he greeted. "So, what did you get," he asked. His eyes were shinning, because he'd been having a bit of fun with Vishnu. He looked to the puppy and petted him on the head. "He's a bundle of energy."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:13 pm

(Pop.)

Laying the blanket on the ground as Felix came over, Kymin sat down on it and placed the bag next to him. "Thanks. Some sandwiches, and sodapop and juice, since I wasn't sure which one to get," he shrugged. He pet Vishnu with a smile, the dog's tail was wagging a mile a minute. He'd seen Felix letting Vishnu chase him around. It was adorable. "Just wait until he gets older. Maybe then he'll be able to catch you," he snickered, leaning forward and kissing Felix lightly, just because he felt like it. Everything about this moment was perfect, and even this little bit made his heart flutter with joy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:24 pm

(Soda) (His heart is going to fly away)

Felix looked to Kymin with a raised eyebrow. Soda and juice, that worked. And sandwiches too. "Oh boy, you are a good shopper." Felix dug into the bag and grabbed a juice and sandwich. He didn't even hesitate to devour the poor sandwich in a few swift bites. "If Vishnu learns to catch up to me, we have a problem," he snickered. "I'm the quickest human to ever walk this earth, aside from Dantes, that bastard there has speed that even I can't match." Felix didn't mind being truthful. The silver haired jonin was caught off guard with the kiss, but he should have expected it. He smiled and quickly returned the favor with a kiss of his own. "Mmm."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:32 pm

(Pop.)(Probably.)

Kymin snickered lightly. "Nah, I just grabbed random things off the shelves," he laughed. "And I don't think that would be a problem. If he can catch up to you, he'll be an awesome ninja dog," he smiled. He paused. "Dantes?" Probably someone that Felix had faced off with in this lifetime. After all, how many immortals could there possibly be? The fact that he knew of two was an anomaly in itself. Kymin took a can of pop out, only to be kissed again by Felix. He melted into the kiss almost immediately, even deepening it just a little without meaning to. He was glad it was early and there weren't any children there just yet. Just a couple people walking their dogs. Oh wait. Kymin had to pull away from the kiss when he heard Vishnu barking, but it wasn't nearby. Instead, it was off in the distance by another dog. Vishnu's tail was wagging playfully, and he looked ready to pounce on the much larger German Shepard.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:40 pm

(Soda)

"Random things that I like," Felix mused as he stuffed another sandwich into his mouth. He seemed to be rather content with eating, despite the fact that he'd claimed he wasn't hungry earlier. "Vishnu will make a great ninja dog regardless of whether or not he can catch me. He's got you training him and being his parent. What more can he possibly ask for?" He then stopped eating when Kymin asked about Dantes. "He's just some assassin from the Sand that was in search of Hunter's Sword, but the only person who knew the location was Hunter, but before the guy went MIA, he gave me and Serenity pieces to the map. Dantes knew Ser had one piece, but he didn't know I had the other, so he kidnapped Serenity and forced her to lead the way, however, I wasn't going to have that, so I intervened and nearly died along the way, but it all turned out okay. Then the bastard kidnapped my kids, but Syndryl happily returned in the nick of time and rescued them." Felix gave a nod and went back to eating. "The guy's a real trouble maker and a real pain in the ass." He looked down to where Vishnu should have been. "Excuse Daddy's language, but some people just don't know when to quit." He went to turn his gaze to Kymin, but then looked back to the spot. "Where's Vi-" The barking of their puppy cut him off. Felix blinked. "......What is he doing?" Felix hadn't even finished his sentence before he'd gotten up and started over to Vishnu and the other Shepard. "Vishnu, come here boy," he called. He wondered where the owner of the other dog was.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum