Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 11 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Felix almost stumbled when Kymin spoke. It was only thanks to Kymin pulling him a bit closer did he not trip from shock. He knew they'd spoke about it, mainly joked around, or so Felix had thought. Although he had been serious, he didn't think it was going to really happen anytime soon. He didn't expect Kymin to want to spend two lifetimes raising a kid, well, raising a real kid after Vishnu. And his biggest concern had been, would they be able to raise a kid next lifetime because Kymin would have to be a ninja again and both of them belonged to two different villages. He wondered if Kymin had taken this into consideration. Oh what the hell did it matter, he'd move to the Sand and they could make things work. "Boy or girl," Felix asked with a smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Kymin was a little bit worried when Felix didn't respond right away. Maybe he'd just taken the guy off guard. When his silver haired love did speak, however, Kymin was quiet for a moment as well. "I haven't really thought about that." Lies. He wanted a baby girl, but he wasn't about to impose anything. "Maybe a girl, but it's up to you," he smiled, looking at Felix. They were about at the hotel, but he didn't mind continuing to talk about this.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Felix had no idea about Kymin's wants, so when the guy suggested a girl he gave a nod. "If that's what you want," he said. He came to a stop outside the hotel and closed the umbrella once they were under the pavilion. "So, now that we've decided we're raising her in a small village, we need a name. When you come back we'll figure out exactly where we wish to stay and we can also find a prospective mother so we can raise her from start to finish. In the mean time, we can start thinking of names. Do you have any in mind, I'm not good with names."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:06 pm

That was most definitely what he wanted, and the fact that Felix was okay with it made Kymin smile happily. As they made it to the hotel, he found himself lightly biting his lower lip. "I don't have any at the moment," he answered. He couldn't really express in words, nor through facial expressions, just how happy he was at that moment. They were planning out their future daughter. Her name, where she would grow up. Since Felix had the umbrella closed, Kymin pulled the silver haired male closer, catching him in a passion-filled kiss. He didn't care that they were right outside the hotel. All he cared about was the one man who was allowing him a chance at a normal life. Real happiness, something that wouldn't fade as his lives progressed. A chance at something perfect.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:14 pm

Felix smiled. "That's okay, we have a long time to think of something." His blue eyes glowed just because. He had no idea how happy Kymin was, but if he'd known, it would have made him feel like he'd done something right. When Kymin suddenly kissed him, Felix blinked several times. Now he knew how Kymin felt when he randomly kissed him out the blue. Felix melted into the kiss and this time it wasn't faked. It was real and he couldn't help but return the kiss. Yes, this was love and it was perfect. He wouldn't change it for the world. Every second he was with Kymin made him happy. I couldn't ask for anything better than this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:23 pm

It was only when Kymin felt he was becoming short on breath that he broke the kiss, giving a happy grin, his green eyes practically glittering. "Th-thank you," he breathed with a small laugh. The laugh was out of nothing more than pure joy. He couldn't help it. Now, Kymin'd never cried out of pure happiness, and he wasn't about to start now, but if he was a woman, he certainly would have been crying by now. "Ah, it's...hard to explain how much this means to me, but...something like this is really big," he tried to explain. When he realized that he was failing, he blushed lightly, but that didn't stop the happiness from showing on his face. "W-we should go in and make sure Vishnu's not tearing up the couch," he suggested with that same joyful grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Felix felt like the kiss had lasted a lifetime. As much as he had enjoyed it, he couldn't help but be glad when it was broken. He needed oxygen to live. He smiled when Kymin gave a tiny explanation of why he was thanking him. Felix merely shook his head. "I'm just glad I can make you this happy," he breathed as he took Kymin's hand and guided him into the building after the comment about Vishnu. He'd managed to make Kymin happy. Goal number one complete. Felix wasn't sure why this was so important to Kymin, but he was just glad to see his black haired lover in such an ecstatic mood.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Kymin gave Felix's hand one light squeeze as they walked, unable to force that silly, happy grin off his face. He was a little embarrassed at how he was acting, honestly. When they got into the room, the green eyed ninja looked around. There was no noise, so he went over to the couch after slipping his shoes off. "He's still sleeping," he said with a light chuckle, looking back to Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Felix looked around when there was no signs of movement in the room. He too slipped off his shoes, but blinked when Kymin mentioned that Vishnu was sleeping. "Lazy little runt," he said with a laugh. He stretched and gave a small yawn. "I am so tired," he said. "I'm going to go take a bath and then head to bed," he said as he grabbed some night clothes. He slowly made his way to the bathroom. "Be out in a minute." He looked over his shoulder, looking at Kymin for a moment before smiling.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:54 pm

"Heh, just like his dad," Kymin snickered lightly, trying to stifle a laugh. The happiness still hadn't yet faded, so for now he was just trying to keep the laughing to a minimum. "Okay, see you in a minute," he said, smiling back at Felix. Looking down at his shirt, he gave a small smile when he realized how soaked it was. Usually he would've offered to come into the bath with Felix, but he remembered how his silver haired lover had said that it was a bit hard for him to get over what had happened. So, Kymin just figured that Felix needed a little bit more time. "I'm a bit tired too," he smiled. "I'll probably already be in bed by the time you get out." He paused. "I'll try to wait up though, so go take your bath before I fall asleep standing," he laughed lightly. He wanted to change clothes as well, but wanted to wait until Felix went into the bathroom. He was doing everything in his power to help his love get over what had happened, and if Felix needed time, he'd happily give him that.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:01 am

Felix smiled. "I'll be quick," he said. Since he'd spent most of the evening in water he was sure he'd be fine without spending a lot of time in the bath. He gave a small wave and then closed the door and started the bath water. He looked into the water as it filled the tub. His reflection formed through the ripples and he smiled. "This is easier," he said quietly. "To love him unconditionally." He pulled off his clothes and got in. As promised he didn't take forever and a day just sitting there. Instead he washed and got out. Putting on a night shirt and shorts, he headed out the bathroom, a smile plastered to his face. Climbing onto the bed, he slipped underneath the covers and looked to Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:06 am

As soon as Felix went into the bathroom, Kymin pulled out a white t-shirt and pajama shorts, giving Vishnu a light pet before he climbed into bed. Unlike most times, the black haired ninja also covered up with the heavier blanket as well, rather than just the light sheet. It was probably a bad idea, for him to have gone out and walked in the rain. Rain always made him cold, despite his higher than average body temperature. Kymin wore a smile as he closed his eyes and waited for Felix. When he heard the bathroom door open, he opened his eyes and gave the silver haired male a smile when he climbed into bed. "Hi there," he chuckled lightly, his voice soft. He didn't want to wake Vishnu up and have the puppy prancing around. He was pretty tired, so he didn't want to get up and do anything until the next morning.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:11 am

Felix was surprised to see Kymin under the heavier sheets. "Hi," he said with a smile. "You cold," he asked as he indicated to the sheets. "Told you that rain was going to get to you. Now look, you've gone and gotten yourself sick." He moved a tad bit closer to Kymin, but kept plenty of space between them. "I hope you don't get too sick though. I'm not sure if I'll be able to check your temperature without it reading off the scale," he joked. He closed his eyes as a yawn caught him off guard. "Heh, it's been a long day."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:16 am

Kymin nodded lightly. "Rain has this bad habit of lowering my body temperature. Leaves me feeling a bit chilly, I'm not used to not radiating heat," he chuckled. "Don't worry though, I'm not gettin sick. I don't get sick either." Lies, Damn Lies. He smiled happily when he noticed Felix move closer to him. He didn't care if there was still space between them. Progress was progress. He nodded softly. "Sure has been," he said, yawning as well. "You gave me your yawn," he complained with a small laugh.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:21 am

Felix's smiled. "It's because you were looking at me," he said when he was accused of giving Kymin his yawn. Felix looked at the ceiling for a brief moment and then he scooted a little closer until the fabric of their shirts were touch. Felix curled up lightly, like the very first time the two of them had chosen to sleep in the same bed back in the Rock. "If you're cold...I'll keep you warm." He closed his eyes. "Even if you don't get sick, which I know you do, I'll keep you warm on the days that it rain." This had not been apart of his plan. His plan had been to avoid Kymin at all cost, but the weight of love was a much stronger force and Felix couldn't avoid it forever.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:30 am

Kymin merely smiled when Felix said it'd been because he was looking at him. "How could I possibly not look at you when you're right in front of me? More importantly...why would I want to look away?" he asked with a grin. He felt his heart flutter a bit when he saw Felix move closer. The guy was trying really hard, wasn't he? Just like he'd said. "Only if you'd be comfortable with it," he smiled. "And I don't get sick." Lies. Again. Which was emphasized by the fact that he turned his gaze towards the ceiling.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 am

"If you were still warm then I would be extra comfortable where I am," he mumbled. "And you do get sick. You sneezed earlier today, which is the first stage to getting sick. First a sneeze, then a runny nose, next thing you know you're coughing. After that you get these awful headaches and your eyes feel like they're going to fall out your head. Do you really want that to happen Kymin?" He peered up at the guy with a smile. "I personally wouldn't wish that upon anyone." Felix snuggled a little closer until the two were pressed together. "I don't know why you'd want to look away, but you just did, considering you glanced up at the ceiling."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 am

"I told you already, that sneeze was a complete fluke," he said with a nod, which was a little bit muted, considering his position. He chuckled lightly at Felix's explanation of how a sickness worked. "I believe that last symptom might be a bit extreme," he laughed lightly, his eyes glowing when Felix pressed against him. Because he couldn't help himself, Kymin gently wrapped his arm around Felix, holding him. He tried to keep the shiver from passing down him, but this time it was more from the fact that he was feeling chilly than anything else. He kissed Felix lightly. "That was a fluke too, I did not look away, it was a trick of the light," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 am

"You speak nonsense Kymin. The lights are off." He smiled and allowed Kymin to hold him. "And I think I felt you shiver." Felix didn't want to press any closer, for he had a small fear that he'd hit Kymin by accident and that was not something he wanted. He was sure that Kymin was still sore. It would ruin the moment and throw him back into a guilt trip. "Extreme symptoms should make you want to not get sick," he said with a small laugh. "Now go to sleep will you, I have a feeling it's going to be sunny and that means Vishnu will wake us up so he can go outside." He smiled. "Goodnight, Kymin."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:27 am

"It was a trick of the lack of light," he corrected. "I'm still trying to warm up is all," he smiled, nuzzling his head into Felix's neck lightly and curling up a little, even though he was holding the other male. "I don't know anyone who would want to get sick to begin with," he mumbled, smiling lightly. "Goodnight Felix..." he muttered, stifling a yawn as he closed his eyes.

The next morning, Kymin woke up, feeling surprisingly refreshed. Giving a yawn, he slowly moved his arm from around Felix, smiling. It was a bit early, but even though Kymin was a heavy sleeper, he rarely slept for really long amounts of time. "Felix. Hey, Felix. I'm going to take Vishnu for a run, okay?" he asked, giving his lover a light nudge. He wanted to make sure that Felix knew he was leaving this time, instead of just leaving a note. He didn't want a repeat of the day before, no siree.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:55 am

Felix was sleep before Kymin awoke and had no intentions of getting up early. His blue eyes opened when he was nudged and he looked at Kymin sleepily. "Yeah okay, goodnight," he mumbled and rolled onto his other side. He closed his eyes and yawned as he fell back to sleep. Felix never got up in the mornings if it wasn't required. He just wasn't a morning person and would happily sleep until the afternoon if he was allowed. Kymin taking Vishnu out was of no importance to him, therefor he would remain sleeping.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Kymin smiled lightly when Felix simply mumbled, then rolled over. Moving slowly, the black haired ninja leaned over his blue eyed love and kissed him on the cheek before rolling off the bed. Getting dressed, he went over to Vishnu, who was finishing eating his food in the kitchen. "You're really quiet in the mornings," he grinned. "I didn't even hear you get up. I'd have expected you to jump on the bed and wake me and your dad up," he smiled. "Wanna go for a walk buddy?" He was glad that Vishnu didn't try to run away often enough that he would need a leash. Kymin gave one last glance to Felix. You know, the guy was half asleep when he'd told him. He was going to leave a note regardless, and put it hopefully somewhere he would see. Last time he'd left it on the bedside table, so this time he'd tape it to the bathroom door, right in sight. "Okay, come on," he said quietly, opening the door for Vishnu to run out.

'Took Vishnu out for a run. I'll be back soon. =)'
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Felix only smiled when Kymin kissed him, but all the same he remained sleeping. When he woke up, he sat in bed for a moment before getting up so he could go change clothes. His blue eyes blinked when he saw the note. "Oh...so that wasn't a dream." He gave a small chuckle and changed his clothes. A long blue sleeved shirt with black pants. He tied his headband around his neck and put on his jacket before he exited the room. Since it was no longer raining, he happily took a seat outside of the hotel and allowed the suns rays to warm him. Felix smirked. Yeah, this was going to be a good day.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Kymin was gone for more than a half hour, jogging until Vishnu plopped down on the ground and laid there. He hadn't tired the puppy out too much, but it was like the dog really just didn't have any stamina, because when Kymin went over and pet him, the half wolf puppy stood back up and started following the black haired human back to the hotel at a walk. Kymin smiled when he saw Felix outside the hotel, and Vishnu running up and jumping up on the silver haired male's leg, barking happily. "Good morning," he smiled, walking up with green eyes shimmering.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Felix had been looking off to the side when he felt Vishnu jumping on his leg with a bark. "Hey kiddo." He then looked to Kymin with a smirk. "You look like you're in a good mood," Felix commented. "Good morning." He leaned back and grinned casually. "So, what's the game plan," he asked as he looked towards the clear blue sky. Felix was also in a good mood, but there was no reason behind it. Not saying Kymin had a reason either, but you never knew. Bending down, Felix picked up Vishnu and pet the puppy several times. "So you and Kymin like to go on morning jogs, looks like I am the lazy one," he joked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum