Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 16 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Kymin couldn't help but blush when Felix started mocking him, and he refused to look up at the silver haired ninja, even when the guy started rocking back and forth. "I didn't..." He then paused. "He attacked her, you call that friendly..?" He sat up and pulled away from the hug, crossed his arms and looking off to the side in embarrassment. "That hoodie was adorable." Yes, that was his only protest to all that Felix had said. "And yes, it is back at the house." He paused. He guessed he could get back at Felix for this. "Hm, I figured you were just denying it the first time around, but I didn't actually think you had a fetish like that," he mumbled, just loud enough for his silver haired love to hear.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Felix chuckled. "He was just pawing at her, he didn't know she was a neko. He just wanted to play, right Vishnu," Felix said as he looked down at the puppy and scratched him on the ears. He could see he was making Kymin embarrassed and it only made him chuckle some more. "I think you're blushing, are you blushing?" He tilted his head and went to kiss Kymin's check when the other male suddenly pulled away from him, claiming the hoodie was adorable. That wasn't what made Felix push Kymin away from him. It was the second comment. "Fetish? Ha, what do you take me for? How did you even come up with such a thing from that conversation." Felix ran his hand through his silver hair. "You make me laugh Kymin, you really do. Felix gave a small chuckle and fell back on the blanket since he was no longer embracing Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:37 am

"He could smell the cat on her, he's a wolf after all," he said, keeping his gaze to the side. He wasn't blaming anything on Vishnu of course, considering it was in his nature. "I'm most certainly not blushing." Still a bad liar. "Clearly you were trying to convince me to dress up as a cat again, even if you won't admit it," Kymin nodded. "Don't worry though, I won't tell anyone." His arms were still crossed and he was looking off to the side, for all intents and purposes, he looked fairly serious. He was actually just trying to hide his blush while Vishnu laid down next to Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:59 am

"You're the one acting like a cat," Felix said shortly. "Rubbing your head against my chest and everything. If you're into role playing just so say. No need to hide it. I've already decided that you have no shame," he said with a nod. He turned onto his side when Vishnu laid next to him. He lightly ran his hand over the puppy's back. "Hey little man." Felix glanced up at Kymin. "Your mommy is a terrible liar." He gave a smirk. "She's trying to deny that she's blushing when it's clear on her face that she is doing exactly that." Felix gave a short chuckle. He loved talking to Vishnu about Kymin even though the dog probably had no idea what he was saying. If they had a real kid it would be even more amusing because a baby would probably just laugh at him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:11 pm

"That was clearly an accident, a slip of motion," Kymin protested, laying on his back and crossing his arms behind his head after stretching. He was glad he'd bought a blanket. Since he was wearing a white shirt, he wouldn't have been able to lay down otherwise without getting it grass-stained. He turned his head to the side, his face returning to the color it should have been. "And I never said a thing about role playing," he said with a resolute nod. Okay, so maybe that was the one thing he was thoroughly embarrassed about admitting. He'd done it in his past lives, but hadn't in this life. He was thinking about cutting it out, because a lot of the time, he felt embarrassed the morning after. Vishnu stayed laying next to Felix, tilting his head as the human spoke to him, which made Kymin smile when he glanced at the two. "You know, he's a very smart dog, but I'm not sure he understands you."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:22 pm

(Lol, Felix would be embarrassed for participating, BUT I would love to see how that would play out.)

"It's still nice to talk to him," Felix mused. "And that was not a slip of motion. You purred the other night, I heard it. The same night with the hoodie, or maybe the day after. Whichever one it was, you're into role play and I know it." He gave a chuckle. "It's okay though, I won't judge you. If that's your kinda thing feel free to do just that. I might laugh, fair warning, but I'll try my best to play the part you wish me too," he said trying not to snicker. If Vishnu wasn't between them Felix would have rolled over and kissed Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:30 pm

(......*nosebleed*)

A shrug of the shoulders was all Felix got in response to his speaking with Vishnu. "I did not purr. I don't purr. Catlike as I may be, purring is not part of it." He paused and turned his head to look away from Felix to keep himself from blushing again. "I don't role play. I think you're just trying to get me into it because you enjoy it," he nearly pouted, keeping his arms crossed behind his head. He wanted to get up and run, but at the moment he didn't feel like moving. The sun's rays were keeping him in place. It was so warm. Kymin closed his eyes happily, the sun beating down on the side of his face, considering he was looking away from Felix. "Well I will not succumb," he said resolutely. He heard movement from the other side of him, but didn't look. Vishnu was rolling around on the blanket before he decided to curl up against Felix's side, his tail wagging softly and his ears twitching every now and then.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 pm

(*hands tissue*)

Felix smiled when Vishnu curled up next to him. It wasn't often he spent time with the dog, but that was cool. He looked to Kymin and smirked. "Fine, if you won't openly admit it then I'll offer," he said coolly. "Want to role play tonight Kymin, I'm interested in how it works and you're the only person I would ever care to try it with." He was looking in Kymin's direction to catch the other male's eye if he turned is way. "And if you want to purr, you can do so freely."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:19 pm

(Thanks.)

The black haired ninja very nearly laughed aloud when Felix offered, resulting in a wide grin that he had to bite his lip to keep from developing into a fit of laughter. He calmed himself before looking to Felix with a raised brow and a small smirk. "I knew it. You're totally into that kind of thing, and you're just embarrassed to say so, so you're passing it off to look like I'm into it. But fine," he said with a shrug and a merciful sigh. "I'll indulge you, but only this once, you hear?" He was trying sooo hard to keep from laughing. It was insane just how hard he had to try. He had to look away with a sniff to keep himself from breaking when Felix said he could purr.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:23 am

Felix had no interest in role play, but since he found Kymin to be one of the lowest of the low, he figured the guy had probably done just that once or twice in his lifetime or the previous one, or the previous one before that. He honestly gave Kymin no credit at all. He was probably a terrible person for doing it too, but Kymin had brought that thought process upon himself. Felix would take no blame. "Oh yay! Goodie," Felix exclaimed like a small child that had just been given dessert before super, when Kymin agreed to their newest experiment. Felix smirked. "Yep, you have me all figured out," Felix mused when Kymin said he was into role play.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:48 am

(The lowest of the low? He has no respect for Kymin whatsoever, smh.)

Unlike before, there was now a good reason Kymin was keeping his head turned to the side and it was because he couldn't stop himself from shaking with silent laughter that he didn't want Felix to see. God that silver haired man was adorable. The best thing that had ever happened to him by far. "Of course I do," Kymin spoke, trying to keep his voice from quivering with effort. "You're not exactly a labyrinth, Felix." All the while he had his arms crossed behind his head. After he started calming down just a little, the black haired ninja decided to stretch while laying down, resulting in his shirt showing off his muscles a little more than intended. He was glad he didn't wear shirts that were tight around the arms, otherwise it might've accidentally ripped. He'd learned that the hard way a long time ago. Muscle plus tight shirts equals a big waste of money. Returning his arms behind his head, he turned his gaze to the blue sky. Yeah, today was nice.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:39 am

Felix looked at Kymin with a smile. He had no idea how wrong he was, but Felix wasn't about to tell him that. Why ruin such a good moment to prove Kymin wrong? The silver haired ninja looked a bit uneasy when Kymin stretched. Felix could see every muscle beneath Kymin's shirt, which made him want Kymin all the more. He shook his head. He had to control himself. Despite telling Kymin he wanted to try something new, Felix had strategically planned it out because they still could do nothing with Vishnu around. Felix wouldn't lie about how bad he wanted Kymin. However, he forbidden himself from every going further than simple contact. If Kymin ever wanted more than that, he would have to find someone else, and his blue eyed lover wouldn't object. "Are you trying to show off," Felix asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:45 am

(Fangirls all over the wolrd just died.)

Kymin turned his head towards Felix at the comment, green eyes blinking before a sly grin crosssed over his face and he sat up, crossing his legs and folding his arms over them. He turned his head to look at Felix. "That hadn't been my intention, no, I was just in need of a stretch. But if you want me to show off, I'll gladly do so for you," he grinned, looking Felix over once, his gaze also passing over Vishnu before returning to his love's face.

Last edited by Kymin on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am

(I know. But I don't have enough Phoenix Down to revive them all. It's probably best that they stay dead, because more horror is to come.)

Felix blinked when Kymin sat up and spoke. He quickly shook his head. "No, I'm sure I can do without," he said with a small chuckle. "That unintentional showing off was enough. I'd be tempted to do something if you did any more." He gave a small grinned. "Besides, we're out in the public, what if someone sees you and tries to steal you away from me. I'd have to fight and I'm in too good of a mood to fight. Not to mention Vishnu is here with us. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that." Excuses, excuses, and even more excuses.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:16 am

(They're fangirls. It's best they stay dead regardless. Less work for me. *puts on shades and props a cannon over my shoulder* >83 )

Kymin grinned lightly when he saw Felix very quickly shake his head. That was questionable. He wondered if the only reason he was saying no was because Felix was afraid he'd jump the black haired male in public. The thought made him look off to the side with an almost devious grin. He wouldn't dare do that to Felix. After all, he still remembered what'd happened, and was sure Felix wasn't about to do anything like that. He wouldn't be mean and tempt the guy on purpose. And then Felix spoke his mind and Kymin blinked. He'd been joking before, when he'd said the guy wasn't a labyrinth. Maybe he'd been right. "Hm, you've got a good point. It's too nice a day to get jumped and dragged away," he nodded, looking back to Felix with a smile. "And please, Vishnu is sleeping, he wouldn't know one way or the other. I think you're just making excuses," he chuckled, running a hand through his hair. He'd been about to put his hand on his neck in an unconscious movement, but when he realized it, he'd quickly changed his hand's course to something a bit more natural and less worrying. As soon as he'd put his hand through his hair, Kymin realized why he'd been reaching for his neck. It wasn't a pleasant thought, but he didn't allow it to show on his face, merely casting Felix a loving smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 am

(Lol. Well then, okay.)

Felix looked down at the puppy. "Oh, I didn't even notice," Felix spoke with a smile. He then grinned when Kymin said he was making excuses. "Am not. If that's the case then text Kinana and tell her we want her to babysit Vishnu for a few hours. We want some time to look travel around the village without him. It'll make things go a bit quicker. That'll be our excuse. We both know what we're really going to do, and sadly I think she would too." He gave a small chuckle. He prayed to God that Kymin wouldn't call Kinana. "A few hours should give you enough time to show off and role play, right?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:41 am

(Sorry fangirls. You know...the not dead ones. >>)

Kymin smiled when Felix said he didn't notice. "Course not, you were too busy trying to convince me to join you in your sick role playing game," he grinned, laying back and once more crossing his arms behind his head, closing his eyes with a smile. He slowly opened his eyes when Felix told him to text Kinana. He looked at the silver haired man from the corner of his eye without moving his head. He then grinned and closed his eyes again. "Nah. Not really in the mood right now," he chuckled. Why was Felix doing this? It confused him. Kymin was a hundred percent positive Felix wouldn't want to do something like that only two days after what had happened. Was he just trying to make the black haired male happy? Kymin's stomach twisted into a knot at the thought. Was Felix making himself uncomfortable so that he could be happy? He didn't want that. The black haired ninja frowned lightly. He hadn't been in the mood before, thanks to those thoughts about leaving the village, but now he really wasn't in the mood. "Besides, it's so warm outside. Sure we could get warm other ways," he said, his grin returning. "But it's not usually so sunny and nice outside during springtime. I want to take advantage of this." Usually it was all rainy and muddy during springtime, wasn't it? Not in the Sand, of course, because the Sand got sandstorms, not rainstorms.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:54 pm

(We apologize in the most sincere way, for there must be drama because my good friend above loves it. Therefor I must succumb to their wishes.)

"It's not sick if it's just the two of us," Felix mused lightly. "I mean, who else is going to know," he asked. "And I didn't say we had to do anything right now, I said later." Felix wanted to move Vishnu so he could get closer to Kymin, but figured it would probably be best if he didn't. He closed his eyes briefly. "But if you want to make excuses that's fine. Maybe some other time." Oh yeah, he could turn this around. He laid down onto the blanket and shook his head. "As for the weather it is nice and if you want to stay warm like this all the time I'd suggest the Stealth or the Magma. Although the Magma is extremely hot. You do not want to live there, then again you're from the Sand, so you probably wouldn't mind."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:07 pm

"I'd know," Kymin protested. "And you said nothing about 'later'. You just told me to text Kinana," he said with the slightest of nods. "Who knows though, maybe I'll be in the mood later," he grinned. "Hm...you know, I haven't been to the Magma in a long time..." he mumbled, opening his eyes. "Probably around...three lifetimes," he pondered. How long had it been? He was really fond of the Magma, so he tried to visit often, but rarely got the chance. He closed his eyes again, that uncomfortable knot disappearing since Felix said maybe another time. "Woah woah woah, who's making excuses now? I'm fairly certain you were, not me."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Felix blinked when Kymin said he would know. "Of course you would. What do you want me to do, drug you and dress you up in a cat outfit and place a bowl of warm 'milk' next you so you lick it all up?" Felix couldn't help but snicker. That was so inappropriate. He really had missed the talks him and Kymin had had. Two days ago he would have thought this to be repulsive, but he was trying for Kymin's sake. "And if you think you're going to be in the mood later then you should let her know ahead of time and not at the last minute, unless you want to find a hotel for dogs." Felix shrugged and then smiled, behind it lay something more as he spoke. "If you want to visit the Magma, we can visit before we bring Lain back from the Crested," he said suggestively. Honestly, Felix was just drawing out his time with Kymin. He didn't care if Kana had to wait two lifetimes, he wanted Kymin to stay with him. If it was up to him, he'd forget her altogether. So what if he was being selfish, Kana didn't give a damn about anyone but herself and at one point, Felix had felt the same, but now he had something more, he had Kymin. None surprisingly enough, I would give my life for him, so why should I let her, just take him right from under me? I wish she would never have became immortal, then this would be so much easier. Felix glanced at Kymin. If I lose you to Kana, would that mean we were just a temporary thing until you found her? Honestly he didn't want to think about it, but every time he thought about helping Kana out of the jutsu, he had to ask himself, would it be him and Kymin, or Kymin and Kana when it was all said and done. He looked down at Vishnu. He wouldn't abandon us, would he?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Kymin's eyes opened immediately at Felix's comment and his face seared with bright blush. Damn his overactive imagination forcing him to see that scene in his head. He quickly turned his head to look away from Felix. "That's so inappropriate and not at all what I meant, and you know it," he said rather quickly. When Felix mentioned that they could visit the Magma, he was quiet. That would only subdue their plans here. Surely Felix knew that? "I just had a thought," he said. "What if Lain doesn't want to come back here, and stays in the Crested? She did say that she'd only moved here a couple months ago. Maybe she's not so settled in yet," he said, shrugging lightly. He was still looking away from Felix, so he didn't notice when Vishnu lifted his head with a yawn and got up to go sniff around the grass.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Felix smiled at the color on Kymin's face. It was all too funny for him not to at least snicker. "Well...I was only throwing out a suggestion," he said with a shrug. "Stop being so sensitive." Felix's amusement died when Kymin spoke about Lain not wanting to come back. Felix watched Vishnu get up and go to the grass, that dog was so weird. Quietly he moved towards Kymin and wrapped him in his arms. "I doubt she's going to stay in the Crested after suddenly meeting Mori. Besides, she probably has a lease and it would be extra money to break that lease. But, if she does decide to stay then so be it, we're still coming back for Kana." Felix buried his face into Kymin's shoulder to hide the look of disgust on his face.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Kymin was silent for a long moment. "God damn, you really want that to happen." Felix had just said it was a suggestion, so clearly it had crossed through his mind in even a slightly serious manner. He couldn't help but grin. "And what's with you wanting me to act like a cat, huh? Thought you said you were more a dog person anyways," he snickered. He blinked and turned his head when he felt Felix's arms around him, smiling even though his face was still a bit red. He would have snuggled closer, but his lover beat him to it, so he simply kissed the top of Felix's head. "We can go to the Magma before coming back here," he smiled. "It's not going to hurt anyone if we don't come back here for a couple days longer." Kymin brought his arm up so that it was crossed with Felix's, ensuring that his silver haired love wouldn't let him go. He felt...really happy, just laying here in Felix's arms.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:12 pm

"Well, if you want to dress up as a dog instead then feel free to do just that." He shrugged awkwardly because Kymin was in his arms. "And I don't really care what animal it is, to be honest, Vishnu is the first pet that I have ever had," he said honestly. "So me being a dog or cat person is sort of irrelevant to this topic." Felix looked up when Kymin said they could go to the Magma. Well, that wasn't what he had expected. "Are you sure," he asked cautiously. Was Kymin just trying to draw this out for his sake? His heart twisted at the thought and he went back to burying his face into the other male's shoulder.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 pm

"Hey, role playing's your thing, remember? You asked to do it, so I'll dress up like whatever you want me to. Can't guarantee I'll be so great at it though," he grinned lightly. "Hey, if I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have said it," he smiled, giving a small sigh when Felix buried his face. He almost shook his head. "Look at me, will you?" he asked with a smile. He only wanted Felix to look up so he could lock the other male in a kiss. For some reason he was feeling seriously passionate towards his lover and he needed to do something about that. For now, a kiss would suffice.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum