Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 15 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 pm

"I guess I can let you slid with that comment. I have the feeling you are speaking about his ears and not his physical features." Felix smiled lightly and pointed to the dog. "Vishnu looks like a cat that's just found a patch of catnip," he said with a small laugh. It died down and then Felix spoke again. "I honestly didn't know," he said with a sigh. "I only hired them because they had experience with children and child care." He shook his head. "He should have told me." Felix buried his face in the blanket with a long sigh. "Is that why he was acting all strange? I'm such an idiot."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Kymin chuckled when Felix mentioned how he was talking about the ears. "And the tail." He couldn't help but mention the tail. "He sure does. At least he's happy," he laughed lightly. When Felix buried his face, Kymin rolled onto his stomach so that his arm was right against his love's. "Hey, you didn't know," he smiled, kissing Felix on the cheek. "You're not an idiot. You wanted to help him get things in order, and you brought in help," he said, rubbing Felix's back lightly, trying not to press his chest against the guy's arm too much.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Felix just gave a small groan. "He's probably panicking every time he sees her. I bet it's Yuna. She's very pretty while that other bat looks strict, like the stepmother from hell." Felix said nothing about Kymin rubbing his back because he was moping. "I'm going to have to fire her....I'll just give her a big bonus check or something. It was only a temporary job to begin with." He gave another sigh. "I'm a horrible boss for bringing his crush in and I'm an even more horrible boss for firing the girl to protect Mori's sanity." Felix gave a small sniffle. "This is why I stick to being a ninja, I'm no good at nothing else." He looked to Kymin with the most miserable look on his face. "Am I a bad boyfriend too?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Kymin frowned lightly when Felix started freaking out and groaning. He was beginning to wish he hadn't mentioned about Mori's crush. "Look, you didn't know that he liked her when you brought her in, that doesn't make you a bad boss," he said, trying to cheer Felix up. He didn't like seeing the love of his life acting like this. "Maybe you can find her a similar job, you know?" It seemed like a good enough idea. There had to be some day cares around the area that needed help, right? He felt bad now, Felix was really beating himself up over this. Kymin's eyes widened at Felix's next question. "Wha-..? G-god no! Of course not," he quickly exclaimed. He was surprised that Felix would even mention that. Pushing himself up so that he was sitting, he pulled his significant other into a hug. "You're not a bad boss, and you're definitely, definitely not a bad boyfriend," he said, burying his face lightly into Felix's neck.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Felix couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped him when Kymin took him into a hug after making it clear he wasn't a bad boyfriend. "You make me feel so much better," Felix breathed as he hugged Kymin back. "You're so caring and quick to give alternative solutions. You shall be known as my little strategist." Felix smiled lightly. "It was a temporary job to begin with and I didn't tell them how long I'd be gone anyway. The paycheck I gave them was more than enough to cover a week's shift. They should have no hard feelings towards me." Not like he cared.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Kymin was glad that Felix hugged him back. "That's what I'm here for," he said, kissing Felix on the cheek. "I like that title," he smiled. It was far better than dim-witted, that was for sure. He wouldn't say that aloud though. He didn't want Felix feeling any worse. "But I'm still taller than you," he whispered with a small grin, pulling slowly from the hug to look at his better half. "There ya go. I'm sure they'll understand, since you told them the job was temporary," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:02 am

Felix blinked when Kymin whispered to him about their height difference. If the guy hadn't pulled away from him, Felix would have pushed him away. "Whatever," he grumbled. "It's not like you're several feet taller than I am. It's only by a few inches. And besides, 'my big strategist' sounds stupid." Felix shook his head and laid back down onto the blanket. "Anyway, I'm over it now." He closed his eyes. "This day is too good to let a mistake spoil it." Felix was such a hypocrite, but he'd never admit it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:10 am

"I'm just kiddin," he smiled. "I'd be happy to be your little strategist," he grinned, watching as Felix laid down on his stomach. Kymin, on the other hand, stayed sitting up, and started rubbing Felix's back again, even though he said he was over it. "I sure hope so. I don't want my incredible boyfriend thinking he's anything but." He smirked and looked around. "Mmm. This is a nice day," he nodded.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:21 am

Every moment he spent with Kymin just made Felix feel happier and happier. No matter how many ups and downs they had, they always came bouncing back to one another. It wasn't like him and Serenity, where they were forced together, because this was natural. Felix felt like each moment was special and perfect and he wanted it to last forever. It saddened him to think they'd have to be apart for nearly a decade, but he'd wait until the end of time for Kymin. He smiled as his black haired lover started to rub his back. "And I don't want you to think you're anything but awesome as well," he said with a resolute nod. He closed his eyes and yawned. "You should become a masseur," Felix mused drowsily. "You'd be rich before you knew it." Felix gave a low chuckle. He wanted to return the favor when they got home, but that would be going past the strict boundaries he'd set. "This is a nice day indeed, but it wouldn't be half as good without you here," Felix said as he turned over onto his back and beckoned Kymin towards him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:05 am

Smiling as Felix spoke, Kymin continued rubbing over his lover's back. "Hm, I would, but I'm not sure you'd appreciate me touching other people in such a way, now would you?" He gave a chuckle. "And even if you don't mind it...I'd rather save things like this for you," he smiled. "I don't think my day would be quite so good without you here either. In fact, if you weren't here, it would still be as good as cold and rainy," he nodded, grinning lightly when Felix turned over. Shifting himself slightly, Kymin moved so that his chest was half pressing against the other male's before lowering himself onto Felix in a kiss. "Hmhm...I love you," he muttered after pulling back from the kiss with a smile and green eyes that clearly shined with happiness.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 am

Felix grinned as Kymin leaned over him. Looked like the guy knew exactly what he wanted. "I love you too," he said after the kiss. Felix loved the way Kymin's green eyes shinned. They were so full of happiness. That was all Felix wanted for his black haired love. "Glad you have reserved your skills just for me," he said. "Makes me feel special." Felix propped himself up and looked at Kymin with a grin. "You don't have to worry about cold rainy days, because it's no good when you're freezing cold," he said. He crossed his legs and smiled. I've waited a very long time for something like this. I'll be damned if she thinks she can snatch this away from me.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:38 am

"You are special," he chuckled. "More special to me than anything," Kymin smiled, leaning against Felix as the other male propped himself up. "Hmhm, I hope not. But you'd keep me warm on those days, right?" he said, looking up to Felix with a hopeful expression that very closely mimicked puppy dog eyes. That wasn't on purpose though, Kymin was just trying to be playful. He was glad that his body temperature was back to normal again. He hated being cold. Which sucked because everything felt colder to him than it should've because of the way his body radiated heat. He kind of wanted to be normal in that respect. What was so bad about having normal body temperature anyways?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Felix's allowed Kymin to lean against him. "Of course I would," Felix said with a smile. "I may not be as warm as you, but I'd never let you freeze to death." He hugged Kymin lightly then looked to Vishnu. "I want us to take pictures one day. Just the three of us so that we can preserve our time together in the life. My home is pretty plain, so I figured pictures would help it look more like a home." He shrugged. Felix had stopped with the collection of pictures after his locket was destroyed, but this was a new start. He smiled at the thought.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Kymin couldn't help but smile when Felix hugged him, nuzzling his head lightly into the other male's chest. "You like the rain, so you're probably used to it's cold," he smiled. "Absolutely. Then we'll always have reminders of how happy we were and will be," he nodded resolutely. He'd never been so adamant on happiness like this. He'd always known that his time with Lily would eventually come to an end. It had saddened him, but he had come to terms with it before the end of that life. Felix, on the other hand...his time with him was indefinite, since the man didn't die. Maybe that was what excited him most. "You'll have to show me those pictures every lifetime though. I don't want to forget a single detail of this," he said with a smile, wrapping his arms gently around Felix's waist.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:37 pm

"I don't just like the rain, I love it." He gave a small chuckle. "And I'll be sure to show you and remind you about every picture," he promised. He didn't care if it got repetitive or not, he was going to make sure Kymin remembered. Felix knew what that feeling of forgetting was like and he'd feel guilty if Kymin had to go through the same. He pulled Kymin a little closer when the guy wrapped his arm around his waist. "I wish I could explain how much I adore you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:45 pm

"Well then you're definitely used to it's cold," he nodded. Kymin smiled when Felix said he'd show him every picture. He didn't want to forget. He hated it when he couldn't remember small details about Lily that he should have remembered through the ages. The black haired ninja blinked. He'd been thinking about her a lot more than usual lately. Maybe he felt guilty about falling in love again. He knew Lily was the jealous type, but he also knew she'd never want him to be alone. Hell, she'd told him that if she ever died, he shouldn't wait too long to find someone else. His green eyes almost saddened at the thought. Damn, now he did feel bad. He snapped out of it though, when Felix pulled him closer and gave a small smile. "The feeling's mutual. Which means I think I understand how much you adore me, if it's anything compared to the love I have for you," he chuckled lightly.

Last edited by Kymin on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:54 pm

"It's more than mutual," Felix said as he watched Vishnu play around. He was keeping an eye on the dog to make sure he didn't go running off. He glanced down at Kymin in time to see that his black haired lover looked a bit down. "What's wrong," Felix asked kindly. He wouldn't push the issue if Kymin didn't want to talk about, but it was such a nice day and he shouldn't be looking so sad. Felix hugged him a bit tighter and kissed him lightly. "Vishnu, come here," Felix said. He just wanted the puppy to come here so he could pet him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Kymin blinked when Felix asked what was wrong. For some reason he'd thought that his thoughts were well kept to himself, but apparently it had shown on his face. "Ah, I was..." he paused. He didn't really know how to say it, and he didn't want to lie. "I mean...being with you has been making me think of someone I was with a long time ago. Don't get me wrong, I love being with you, so much. But I've just been realizing that...I really miss her is all," he said with a small shrug, looking off to the side. He hoped the guy wouldn't take it the wrong way. He wasn't saying that he'd rather be with Lily than with him, just that he missed her. He looked at Vishnu when the puppy came running over, tripping on the blanket a bit before he laid down in front of the two lovers.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:09 pm

(This would be better if Felix still remembered Mer.)

Felix blinked as Kymin spoke. "I know the feeling," he said understandingly. Up until now he'd missed someone every day of his life, but he'd given that up for Kymin. He hugged Kymin a little tighter. "I know you love me, but those before us, those people that we really cared for will always be there in our hearts, no matter how much time passes." Felix gave a small nod. "So don't go looking all sad," he said. He glanced down at Vishnu. "Come tell mommy to be happy," he chuckled, hoping to lighten the mood a bit.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Honestly, Kymin wasn't sure that made him feel any better. He'd once promised Lily that he'd be with her as long as time permitted him to. While he'd known that she'd disappear and he wouldn't, that didn't stop him from feeling bad about that promise. He'd done as he'd promised, but he wished he could've extended their time together. The black haired ninja blinked when Vishnu came over, tail wagging, and climbed up on Felix's lap before putting his paws over Kymin's lap, laying down. Kymin didn't understand how it could be comfortable for the puppy to lay like that, but somehow it was. Smiling lightly, the green eyed man pet Vishnu before turning his head to kiss Felix with a smile. "I didn't mean to be depressing," he said apologetically.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:24 pm

A small chuckle escaped Felix when he saw Vishnu. "You're such a good boy," he said. "Smart too." Felix shook his head when Kymin kissed him and apologized. "Don't apologize. I've had my fair share of days, this is nothing new." He leaned against Kymin even though they were already wrapped in a hug. "So, how about later tonight, me and you, and Vishnu all watch a movie after a hot shower. Then we can go to sleep and be well rested for tomorrow when we take Lain to meet Mori. Then, we'll go home, dress in something nice, take pictures, go to lunch, go back home and just have a day of us?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:42 pm

A smile crossed Kymin's lips when was told not to apologize. He almost chuckled, because now he felt like he should apologize for apologizing. His smile widened a bit when Felix leaned against him, and he simply nuzzled a bit more into the other man's chest. He listened to his silver haired lover's suggestions. A hot shower sounded nice right now, but he could wait until later. "That sounds wonderful," he smiled. "But you're picking the movie this time, because I have terrible taste," he chuckled. It was true. He found horror movies to be funny, as well as sad movies. The only times he ever even got mildly disappointed was if a good villain died. He had serious problems when it came to movies. Then something hit Kymin. He hadn't thought about it up until now. They'd be coming back to this village, wouldn't they? To get Kana? This would at least take off any suspicion that they were going to attempt anything. But what happened when they returned? "Hmhm. A day of us sounds nice," he nodded lightly, closing his eyes, which resulted in his cheek brushing Felix's chest like he were a cat. That made him chuckle. He almost wanted to add a 'nya' to the end of that, but figured it would be too weird. Especially considering they'd just gotten done talking with a neko.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:13 pm

(Don't worry Kymin. They have to bring Lain back eventually, so of course they have a reason to come back. Felix has this all planned out. Probably would help if he let you in on the idea though.)

"Yes, I know you have horrible taste in movies. Remember that horror film I was forced to watch with the screaming girl that tripped and died." Felix smirked and looked around. "The movie I shall chose will be filled with action. Not some crappy romance or some low budget horror film. This will be a high quality, raw action thriller." He blinked when Kymin's cheek brushed his chest. "What are you doing," he asked with a confused look upon his face, but he did manage a smile nonetheless.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 pm

A small laugh escaped Kymin at the mention of that horrible, horrible horror film. "Ahh, I still think that was hilarious. I mean seriously, they couldn't act any better than that?" He smiled when Felix said he'd be picking an action film. "I can deal with that," he said. He'd been tempted to nod again, but didn't feel like being questioned even more. "...I'd tried to nod, but with the position I'm in, it just made me look like a cat," he muttered, looking down and trying not to laugh at his own stupidity.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Felix looked down at Kymin when he explained. "Ah," he said mocking Kymin. "I understand now. You want to become a neko as well. How about we go find that hoodie of yours, or did you leave it back at the house. It was quit ugly, but if that's your taste in clothing then I shall say no more." Felix gave a small chuckle and closed his eyes, rocking back and forth. "Shall we adopt a neko child to make you feel even more neko-ish? Do you think Vishnu would appreciate a cat in the house? He was friendly enough with Lain, but he's part wolf and he's going to grow into a bloodthirsty beast one day. I refuse to clean up the mess."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum