Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

2 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Godfather Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Felix blinked when the Phantom said there was nothing he could do about it. What confused him most was that the thing had told him to worry about three and not five. Felix didn't even have five people in his life that he cared about. Now he saw how the people he gave riddles to felt. It was not a pleasant feeling. When the Phantom left and Suki came out, he shook his head. "Just someone asking for directions," he said with a shrug. Felix blinked when she offered him some dango. "Thank you," he said as he took one. He was no longer in the mood for food, but it would help him get his mind off of this new occurrence.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 am

Suki tilted her head when he said it was someone asking for directions. "They must have gotten into town pretty late then," she said with a shrug. She smiled at his thanks. "You're welcome. And, uh...thanks for walking with me," she said lightly, looking off to the side a bit. She was really glad she'd had a chance to talk to Felix alone about this stuff. She didn't like murky water, didn't like leaving things unsaid, and if she could find a way to clear it, she always would.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:11 am

Felix nodded. "The funny thing is, he's in the wrong village." He gave a small grin and took a bite into his dango. When she thanked him for walking with her, he only shook his head. "No need, it was nice to just be out and about. I haven't had much time to do this. If anyone should be thanking anyone, I should be thanking you." Yeps, this was the life. Just hanging out and about with someone he enjoyed being around. He didn't get these kind of days very often. When he got back home, he'd be taking off for the girls, and he'd be able to spend all the time in the world with them. That would be an even better life. Felix looked at Suki. "This is nice."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:28 am

Suki giggled a little when he said the guy was in the wrong village. "Oh? He must be very bad at reading maps then," she said with a light laugh. When Felix said he should be thanking her, she merely shook her head. She ate one of the dango, smiling as he said that it was nice. She nodded in agreement, leaning back on the bench. "It is," she said, turning her gaze up to the stars. It was surprising no matter where she went, how beautiful the stars were. The Gears was very much an industrial village, so seeing the stars wasn't always easy. Or possible. "You know...coincidence or not...I'm really glad I got to meet you again after that time in the Gears," she told him with a smile. Though even in the dark, there was a small coating of blush visible on her face. It didn't much help that there was a lamp outside of the store that illuminated the outside surrounding area.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Felix grinned. "Very much so." The jonin looked at the alley where the Phantom had been only minutes ago. "I'm glad I got to see you again as well," Felix responded. He really was. Glancing at Suki he gave a smirk when he saw her blushing. "There's something pink on your face," Felix pointed out casually. His blue eyes shinned behind his silver hair, which had slid into his eyes. Felix couldn't help it. It seemed like it was there just for him to bring it up.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Suki cleared her throat lightly out of embarrassment when he oh-so-slyly mentioned her blush. "And here you were just doing so well with holding back from teasing," she stated, taking another bite of her dango. She was going to avoid seeming embarrassed for as long as she could hold off. If he was going to tease her about something, he was certainly going to have to nitpick, because she didn't plan on giving him any ammo at all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Felix was hurt. "What....you're the one who started blushing for no apparent reason," Felix countered. "I just simply pointed it out. Who said I was teasing. This is what happens when you assume." Felix crossed his arms over his chest. His blue eyes looking off the side. "If I wanted to tease, I would have said something along the lines of, 'Oh Suki, why have you turned such a luscious pink? I must admire that it makes you look even more pretty, but let us be honest, do you really need to change colors to get my attention when you already have it?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:10 pm

"Well you didn't have to point it out," she told him back. Suki glanced at him only to notice that he had his arms crossed and his gaze off to the side. She nearly cracked a grin, but ended up simply smiling instead. Did she make him a little mad? That was kinda funny. Kinda cute. Her smile was wiped off and replaced with a slightly brighter blush when he stated what his teasing would have normally sounded like. "You certainly have practice in teasing, don't you now?" she said with a light giggle. She had wanted to replace the word teasing with 'flirting', but had thought better of it. That would have been pushing a bit far. Suki herself found it strange that she wasn't stuttering like she normally would have after being teased by Felix. Though she was sure if he went any farther with it, that fact would change.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:29 pm

"All the time," was his response. "I can't help it, I like to see people smile." It was true, although he couldn't, Felix very much liked to see the people he cared about smile. It filled that space that he himself could not fill alone. Felix had never told anyone that, but he felt like he could tell Suki. Not meaning to refer to the prophet, but Felix honestly trusted Suki. "And I did have to point it out, it was so obvious," he said. "Like now. You're even brighter than before. I didn't know I had such an effect on people. I feel proud."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Suki couldn't help but smile when Felix said that he liked seeing people smile. It wasn't on purpose that she'd smiled, of course. But it was just...the more time Suki spent with him, the more she found that she didn't give a damn what he was like as a ninja. She liked what he was like as a person. She looked off to the side when he mentioned her blush again, picking up her second stick of dango. There was only one left, since there had only been four to begin with, so she was leaving that one for Felix. And instead of eating the first one off the stick, she carefully picked it off as the silver haired ninja began speaking of how much brighter she'd gotten. "It's nothing to be proud of. It just means that you're too sly for your own good," she said, casually popping the dango dumpling into his mouth before he could speak again. She couldn't help but giggle a bit.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Felix went to object, but found himself biting into a dango. Felix blinked in shock and then turned his head away from Suki as a bit of red crossed his face. There was no way he was showing her how embarrassed she'd just made him. Chewing the dango, Felix felt his heard skip a beat. Most people would be worried, but not Felix, because he knew why it'd happened. A smile nearly forced itself onto his face, but it came up short and resulted in a smirk. Swallowing the dumpling and allowing his face to clear, Felix turned to look at Suki. "You're the sly one," he commented.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Suki started giggling when she saw the look of shock, making him turn his face away from her. She had to hold back from outright laughing, or else he might've thought she had a problem upstairs. When he finally turned back to look at her, the young girl's face was nothing short of highly amused. "Oh? Is that because I have the same effect on you that you supposedly have on me?" she asked with a smile, her hazel eyes practically sparkling in the light of the shop's lanterns.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Felix felt like the victim here. Usually anyone he spoke to was the victim, but no, Suki just had to stuff that damn dumpling into his mouth. Felix had experience pure joy and extreme embarrassment in that one moment. He wasn't really embarrassed, but he'd be damned if he allowed anyone to think differently. Felix's eyebrow raised when she made that slick little comment of hers. Did she just call him out on the sly? Had she seen the rush of blood to his face? No, just no. He wouldn't believe it. "No one has any kind of effect on me." He turned his head away from her. "What's that smile for?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:07 am

(Better become Naruto, Felix, cuz you're about to Believe it!)

Suki couldn't stop a giggle slipping through every here and there as he spoke. "Not even me?" she asked with her head tilted. "Then what was that little bit of pink I saw? Here," she poked his cheek lightly, "And here?" poking his other cheek. When he asked about her smile, it certainly didn't fade a single bit. "Well, I could be smiling because I just got done stuffing a dumpling in your mouth and embarrassing you, oorrr, it could also be the fact that I just stuffed a dumpling in your mouth and embarrassed you," she said with a small giggle. "You tell me which it is."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 am

Felix had never been poked in the cheeks by anyone. Suki was a bold girl. She had just entered the lions den, but the lion seemed to have had a pin in its paw. Felix shook his head. "Neither," he said in response to her question as he moved away from her. Felix hadn't been this 'human' in a very long time. He hadn't thought much about it, but Suki reminded him of Meridian and it made his heart break into a million little pieces. Almost enough that the shinobi wanted to tear up. He hated knowing that there was no more Meridian. That no one could match her. And here Suki was, reminding him of the ever short days that he'd spent with Mer. "And I don't look good in pink, so you wouldn't dare see it on my face," Felix finally answered, pushing past the hurt.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:24 am

Suki was having far too much fun with this. Now she understood why he was always teasing her! "Hm? Oh please, I'm sure you could pull off any color," she teased with a smile. "In faact...that pink looked rather good on you," she told him sweetly. She'd noticed the fact that he'd moved away from her a bit, but she figured that he was just trying to hide his embarrassment. Picking another dango dumpling from the stick, she held it up playfully. "If you'd like, I can repeat my actions just to prove it to you."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:30 am

Felix hated himself for being so weak. No matter how much time he spent with either of them, he felt empty. Serenity was always there when he needed her, but she could never be Meridian. Kana was always a challenge, pushing him forward when no one else would, but she would never be Meridian. And Suki was so sweet and innocent, she reminded him so much of Mer that it hurt. Physically and emotionally. But her innocence was the problem. Felix could never take that from her, because he refused to hurt her. Refused to make her resent him. Felix tried pushing those thoughts away as well. "You'd look good in pink," Felix countered. "In fact, go ahead, I like dango," Felix said as he leaned towards her, his blue eyes shinning in the dark. A grin crossed his face.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:37 am

Suki smiled lightly when he said she'd look good in pink. To her great dismay, he'd seen her wearing pink far too many times, and she wasn't just thinking of that date on which he'd made her wear that hideously bright pink dress. When Felix turned it around on her, Suki looked visibly confused. She blinked a couple times as he leaned in towards her, grinning. "Uh...huh?" she said in clear confusion, her head tilting to the side a fraction. She hadn't expected him to so suddenly turn this around on her.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 am

Felix couldn't stop the laughter that poured ever so lightly from him when he saw Suki's expression. Her confusion was better than any blush. The silver haired jonin had to hold his sides because he was laughing so much that it hurt. Tears had even started to fill his eyes. "That was rich," Felix said between the laughs.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:02 am

Suki blinked when he started laughing, realizing a moment later that he'd just played her. A bright blush covered her face, and she gave him a light push on the shoulder when he finally spoke. "St-stop laughing at me," she said, sounding thoroughly embarrassed. She would have shoved the remaining three dango into his mouth had she not though he'd choke on them from laughing so hard. That's okay, she'd get him back again.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:10 am

Felix couldn't help it, he honestly couldn't. It was so funny. When she pushed him, he could only laugh a bit harder. "I'm sorry, I can't help it, I really can't." Felix finally came to soft chuckles. "Yeah, you do look good in pink," he stated with a nod. Felix sighed as he leaned against the bench with a grin on his face. He would forever remember this day. How could anyone be so confused? It was so cute.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 am

Suki gave a small huff when Felix said he couldn't help it. "Sure you can't." She glanced at him when he sighed and leaned back against the bench. In a casual, yet swift movement, Suki put the dango she'd taken from the stick earlier into Felix's mouth, before sitting back on the bench herself, and looking off to the side. As badly as she wanted to see his reaction, she didn't want him to see the large smile that had crossed over her face. She was definitely enjoying this night. Despite being embarrassed, it was too fun not to enjoy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:22 am

Felix was not expecting yet another attack from the sly girl. When the dango was pushed into his mouth for a second time, Felix sat straight up. Shooting a glare at Suki, Felix purposely pushed her off the bench, however, he had a nice soft cushion waiting for her as he preformed a jutsu to cushion her fall. Chewing the dumpling, he swallowed and kicked his legs up onto the bench. "Had a nice fall?" He asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:30 am

Suki's eyes widened a bit when she suddenly felt him push her off the bench, only to land on something soft. Sitting there for a moment in brief shock, Suki finally turned her gaze towards Felix, only to see him kick his feet up on the bench. Raising an eyebrow, Suki stood up and dusted herself lightly. He'd asked for this. "Not really." She walked over calmly, and sat right on his lap. "But thank you for making it up to me and providing me with an even comfier seat," she told him with a smile. Two could play at this game.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:39 am

(SULIX!)

Felix grinned when she said not really. When she sat on him, he was silent for a moment. "I am not your cushion," he stated. "Find a different seat before I knock you off of my legs," he told her. "I will do it, I swear it. Ask anyone that knows me. I keep my promises." Felix was not serious in the least, for he was perfectly fine with this. A bit unsure, but fine. Looking up at the stars, Felix grinned even brighter. If only ever night could be this way.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next