Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Glass

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Broken Glass - Page 7 Empty Re: Broken Glass

Post by The Godfather Mon May 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Felix seemed to be entranced by the movement of the souls. He wondered if black souls could be viewed in the same magnificent light. In fact, he wondered how his and Kymin's soul would dance side by side like yin and yang. That brought a smile to his face and he leaned closer to his lover. "Kymin, we don't need to part. If we go down, I want out souls to dance like theirs," he said. He closed his eyes. He wouldn't fade, he would die, not until Kymin was ready to call it a quits. Yeah, he'd stay here forever, until his green eyed friend said it was time for them to call it a lifetime. Yeps, that's the way it was going to be with him and Kymin. They were in this for the long run, whether Kyla or Batsu liked it or not.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 pm

Kymin turned his gaze to Felix only when the silver haired man spoke, grinning softly at what his fiance said, rubbing his hand up and down his lover's side when the guy leaned closer to him. "You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that. You really don't," he smiled, gently nuzzling his face against Felix's. "We'll be like yin and yang dancing next to each other like them," he smiled. He slowly turned his head back to look at the souls, but kept his head leaning lightly against Felix's. "I love you angel," he spoke quietly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 12:02 am

Felix smiled because Kymin had said exactly what he was thinking. "I love you too." He then watched the soul mingle until they were out of sight. Felix smiled and closed his eyes. That had been the highlight of his day. He rested his head against Kymin. "Thanks for showing me that," he told Kymin. "It was amazing." He gave a small nod as to prove his point. He wanted to ask if they could go inside now. He just wanted to sleep for a little while.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 12:08 am

Kymin smiled when Felix said that he loved him too, continuing to hold his lover close. "You're welcome angel. I just want to show you things like that because...well, you're the only one I can share stuff like this with." His smile widened when Felix leaned his head against him. "We should go inside. I forgot how tired you were. Sorry love," he smiled lightly, slowly standing up and taking Felix with him. He hated that he couldn't wrap both arms around his lover to pull him up like he sometimes had a habit of doing. He then gave an embarrassed smile. "Right...I still don't have my keys," he said as if just remembering.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 12:12 am

He tried not to show too much relief when his fiance said they should go inside. He was beginning to wonder if Kymin was a mind reader, or was this just coincidence. "No, I'm fine," he said after Kymin apologized. He wanted his black haired lover to stop saying he was sorry, even if it was for something so small. He smiled lightly and let Kymin pull him up. Digging his keys out of his pocket he opened the door and waited for Kymin to guide him inside. "I'm glad you share stuff with me," he said. "Besides, sharing his caring," he joked lightly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 12:17 am

Kymin watched Felix dig out his keys and looked around the mist once more. There were no more souls floating around, but...yeah, he was going to be doing that whenever he could. He wanted to see Felix smile like that as often as he could. Once the door was open, Kymin went inside and waited for Felix to close the door before leading his silver haired lover into the bedroom so he could at least sit down. "Hm...but I more than just care about you," he pointed out. "What's better than sharing...?" he mused aloud as he plopped down on the edge of the bed.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 12:24 am

Felix closed the door behind him. Again he'd noticed that Kymin had cleaned up. It must have been around the time that he'd been sleep. He wondered how long he'd been out for. He looked at the pictures and sighed when he saw the glass had been broken. He would get them reframed tomorrow. When they made it to the bedroom Felix slipped out of his shoes and got onto the bed. He immediately laid down, longing for the soft memory foam that they were supposed to have picked up a few days ago. "I don't know what's better than sharing," he mumbled. "But who needs it when I have you. That's all I really need."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 1:32 am

Once Felix laid down, Kymin laid back so that his head was laying on the silver haired ninja's stomach, and his legs were hanging off the edge of the bed. He wanted to climb up next to Felix and wrap his arms around the other male, and just lay there with him while the guy fell into a peaceful sleep. This whole arm ordeal was really annoying. He was going back to the hospital while Felix was asleep to see why they couldn't heal it the rest of the way. "You're sweet," Kymin smiled. But I want to give you so much more, he thought silently. "Now take a nap. Being sweet won't do you much good if you're exhausted," he chuckled. He knew they said they'd talk, but that could wait. Felix was still tired, and Kymin had things he needed to do. Like get the mattress and couch delivered and get his arm healed the rest of the way. Maybe even go out for some training if he could 'convince' the doctors to help him out. He didn't understand those damn doctors, if they could heal a broken arm and turn it into a fracture, why couldn't they just heal it completely? Stingy bastards.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 9:00 am

(Lmfao)

Felix looked down at Kymin when he laid back. The shinobi smiled and ran his hand through Kymin's hair and then down to his face where it rested for a moment until he was told to take a nap. "Will you come lay with me until I fall asleep," he asked. He'd be lying if he said he didn't want Kymin to hold him in his arms for at least a little while. Blue eyes were already flickering closed as he sat there trying to keep himself awake. It was a hard thing to do when he felt so exhausted. When they did finally close, his breathing slowed to a soft rhythm and his head turned to the side as he drifted off to sleep.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 10:30 am

(Shh. He hasn't taken those pain meds yet, lol.)

Kymin smiled and closed his eyes when he felt his lover's hand running though his hair. That was nice. His eyes opened at Felix's question, and he nodded, sitting up so that he could move over to his fiance more easily. "Of course I will," he smiled. The black haired malepressed a gentle kiss to his lover's lips before laying down next to him, on his side so he could keep an eye on the guy. He felt bad that he was going to leave as soon as Felix fell to sleep, because the guy looked so peaceful. But he wanted to make sure things got taken care of so that Felix didn't have to worry about them when he woke up. First thing he was doing was going back to the hospital. Or maybe he should reschedule the furniture first and use his arm as an excuse if Liz were to come onto him. Man, how pathetic was he that he couldn't even face a woman? Once Felix fell asleep, Kymin couldn't help but smile at how cute the guy looked. His lover had a cute sleeping face. Chuckling lightly, the black haired ninja slowly sat up and moved himself off the bed. Now...where would Felix see a note if he were to put one? He didn't wwant his lover thinking he'd run off on him. After all, he wasn't even going to take his bag. Kymin wrote up a little note and stuck it on the bedroom door, closing it halfway so that the white piece of paper would be visible.

Kymin had decided that, yeah, he was going to the hospital first. He could handle Liz if she popped up. After all, he was more worried about his silver haired lover than he was interested in Liz, no matter how drop dead gorgeous she was. Though honestly, he couldn't help but remember the fact that Felix had been screwing around over the days that Kymin was supposed to be giving him 'space'. He hadn't bothered thinking about it then, because he'd been more worried about Felix, but now that he did think about it...it kinda bothered him. Kymin gave a small sigh when he walked out of the hospital, moving his arm around as he did, glad he could use it properly. Kymin was glad he didn't have to make any not-so friendly promises in order to get it healed. When he walked into the furniture store, he didn't bother looking around, but headed straight for the front desk. He didn't care who was there, really, he just wanted to get this done and over with. He was still debating on whether not not to go out and get some training done, since he didn't know how long Felix would be out for.

'Went out to run some errands love. Be back soon. =)'
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 1:32 pm

At home Felix slept peacefully. When Kymin had left he'd ended up waking up a bit confused. When he saw the note Kymin left him he went back to sleep without questioning it.

Rory was sitting at the desk, his black hair slicked back and those black eyes focused on the desk until Kymin caame in. Rory gave him his usual welcoming smile. "Hello, you here to get your furniture," he asked curiously. His eyes shinned. "We were worried you no longer wanted the couch or bed." He gave a small laugh and then stood up. "Give me a second to find someone who can help me deliver this."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Kymin was glad when he walked in he only saw Rory around. But he had to keep his guard up, because he was sure Liz could be in the back somewhere too. How sad that he was actually dreading seeing her now. It's not like he didn't have his reasons, though. He gave the black haired male a smile as he came up to the desk. "Eheh, yeah. Things have been a bit...hectic, the last couple days." He paused when Rory said he needed to find someone to help carry the stuff. Would it be okay to bring the stuff home now? It had been about an hour since he'd been away, but Felix might still be sleeping. If the guy was really out of it though, Kymin was sure he could manage to put everything in place without Felix even realizing. He hadn't even moved the old couch out to the curb because he hadn't expected to take everything home today. "Yeah, okay. Hey, I can help carry the couch if you don't wanna expend too many people," he offered kindly. Now that his arm was fixed, he was perfectly fine with doing a bit of labor.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Rory looked a bit concerned when Kymin said things had been hectic. He wondered if everything was okay with the two. He wasn't going to say anything, but a few days back he'd seen Kymin's silver haired fiance with two women and they seemed to be doing more than just friendly flirting. It wasn't his place to say anything, especially not when he'd kissed Felix when Kymin had been in the same room. He almost blushed, a tiny bit of red crossing that pale white skin of his. The svelte male then smiled. "I...if you want too. I mean, it's their job and it'll only take a second."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Kymin noted the look on Rory's face and gave a grin and a small wave. "Don't worry, things are better now though," he assured him. He hoped things were better now, anyways. Seeing those two souls certainly had seemed to help Felix, but...now Kymin was the one concerned about their relationship. And he wasn't yet sure how he was going to tell Felix. He almost tilted his head when he saw that slight bit of red over Rory's face. Sometimes having the eyesight of a falcon was useful. "Nah, it's fine," he smiled. "I'd feel awkward just walking next to them when I'm fully capable of helping," he said giving a slightly goofy grin and a chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 7:59 pm

(Is this about Felix sleeping with those women >_> )

Rory smiled. "That's good." Everything had worked out. That's what Kymin had said, so why wasn't Felix with him? Alright, he shook his head, this was none of his business. "Do you want to take the couch or the bed first?" He motioned for Kymin to followed him into the back. He'd completely forgotten that Liz was back there, lying in wait for anything that may have caught her eye.

Liz was dressed in a skintight golden dress that hugged every curve. Her hair was pinned in a loose bun and her eyes were covered in eyeliner and mascara. She was sitting in a chair applying her make up, her legs cross just like a lady's legs should be as she looked into the mirror, catching every flaw and covering it up. She glanced up when she heard the door open. When she saw Rory she merely went back to fixing her makeup, but stopped when she saw Kymin and his fiance wasn't with him. She licked her lips. "Oh hi there," she said with a smile as she uncrossed her legs and stood up. "Are you here to visit me?" Those bright eyes of hers seemed almost excited. She'd been waiting to see this gorgeous man so she could kiss him and run her hands through his hair.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 9:28 pm

(Fuck.)(And no, it's not.)

Kymin walked behind Rory when the guy motioned for him to follow. "Ah, I think the mattress is coming first." Kymin nodded, blinking and nearly stopping in his tracks when Liz addressed him. Fuck. Well this was just fantastic. Oh well, he was gonna hafta face the music sooner or later. Kymin took a small breath before speaking and giving a small smile. "Hey Liz. Ah...no, actually." He glanced at Rory. "I'll be over in a minute," he said with a kind smile. Going over to Liz, he motioned her over to the side. "Um...look...I, uh, I really shouldn't have flirted with you like that the other day...honestly, when I was flirting with you, I had every intention of...er, nevermind. But the point is, I can't do anything with you. Not like that. This whole being taken thing is pretty new to me, and I really have something good going with this guy. I'm really sorry," he said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Rory blinked and then nodded in understanding. He immediately left the storage room and went back into the front in time to see someone walk in. "Need some help," he asked. He had a feeling things were about to get really ugly back there and he wanted no part of it.

Liz also blinked. Her face twisting in hurt when Kymin said he shouldn't have flirted with her to begin with. Her bright eyes flashed with anger when Kymin said he was sorry because he had a good thing going for him. She took a step forward so that she was right up on the black haired male. She didn't care that he was taller, heels did her wonders. "Listen you," she said through narrowed eyes. "You think you can just turn me down like I'm not good enough." Her hand moved up and she took a rather firm grip on the green eyed male's crotch. "I'm too damn cute to be turned down for some guy you just suddenly decided to fall for. He doesn't have half the stuff I have." She flipped her hair over her shoulder for emphasis. "Now you either forget him for a few moments, or I will make you forget," she hissed. And people wondered why Felix called her Queen B.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 9:53 pm

The look that passed over Liz's face as he spoke was definitely not one Kymin liked. Things were about to take a turn for the worse, he could tell. He tried not to gasp and go weak kneed when the brunette suddenly took a hold of him. It would be a lie of he said he didn't still find her attractive. He swallowed lightly. His heart had started racing from having her this close to him, and all sorts of thoughts had started going through his head. Or rather, his heart started racing because of all those thoughts going through his head. He was half tempted to play into her little threat. Instead, he took an equally firm grip on her wrist and lost that smile he'd been playing up a moment ago in favor of something a little more stern. "Look, forget it. I can't," he said. "Now let go."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Liz could see how Kymin was clearly enjoying himself. It must have taken all he had to tell her no. She'd used that to her advantage. She kept her grip despite his grip on her wrist. If she ended up getting bruised there would be hell to pay. "Oh Kymin," she said as he lifted up on her tippie toes. "Don't be that way." She leaned against his chest for support, bringing her free arm up to his shoulder for balance. "Don't you want me anymore?" She kissed him lightly. "Just this once and I promise I'll leave you alone forever." She batted her eyes, tilting her head lightly so a strand of hair fell loosely to her face.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Kymin didn't like that Liz wasn't backing off. As if this wasn't difficult enough. Actually, now that he thought about it, he was sure Liz could see how hard this was for him and was playing that against him. Damn her, she probably had loads of practice with this! The fact that her supple chest was now pressing against his made his breath catch before it started becoming a bit heavier. God damn it, now he really wanted her again. This was so incredibly hard, no pun intended. He tried forcing his mind to think of how bothered he was by the fact that Felix had been sleeping around, and how his fiance might've felt if he found out, but that only led to him thinking that he deserved at least this much since Felix had gone out and screwed other people. He swore he felt a light, but exciting, jolt when Liz's lips touched his, and it had nothing to do with electricity. He wanted her so bad. Wanted to taste her, wanted to make her scream for more. It was the word forever that threw his mind back into perspective. He was supposed to be with Felix forever. How was that gonna happen if he couldn't control himself? Kymin swore his face had flushed red from that brief contact between him and this brown haired beauty, but he quickly tore himself away from her, finding himself breathless when he did. He turned so that he was facing mostly away from her and shook his head, running a hand through his hair, trying not to curse as he did. "I said no, alright! I'm just here to pick up my furniture." Kymin closed his eyes for a brief moment, trying not to swear aloud, because in his head all sorts of curses were flying around. He wanted her, but he didn't, he wanted to get back at Felix for sleeping around, but he couldn't! He wasn't about to take revenge on Felix because the guy had gotten stressed out, that wasn't the way a relationship worked! Without looking back at Liz, Kymin went back to the front so he could find Rory and tell the guy he just wanted to get his furniture, and that the couch could be delivered tomorrow. He didn't want to come back to this place.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Liz held a tiny smile because she could feel that Kymin wanted this as bad as she did. That tiny smile was wiped clean off when Kymin once more told her no. She frowned when he pulled away from her and then left her standing there looking forward pathetic. Liz blinked, her eyes watering lightly before she stormed outside through the back door. This wasn't fair!

Rory was talking with the customer who had come in. The guy was trying to find a new living room set to surprise his wife and Rory, being the expert on furniture that he was, helped pick out a beautiful Jamaican Mahogany coffee table and complementary couch and loveseat. The guy seemed pleased enough and willing filled out the paperwork and set up a delivery date. When Kymin came out, Rory didn't bother smiling because the guy didn't look like he was in the mood. "Ready to get you furniture," he asked as friendly as possible without laying it on too much. Unlike Liz, Rory was a hundred percent genuine in everything he did.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Kymin would've been glad he'd found Rory so quick, if he already wasn't pissed off at something else. However, he didn't want to take it out on the poor guy at the counter, so he tried calming down as much as he could before nodding, but couldn't force his usual smile. "Yeah. And, look, I'm just gonna have the couch delivered tomorrow." He took a breath. "Whatever time is fine. Chances are we'll be home all day. Or at least I will," he shrugged. He didn't know if Felix had plans for tomorrow or not, and even though the guy would probably be able to drag him just about anywhere, he was just saying whatever it took to get out of here faster. He was gonna put the mattress up, and then go training, that was the plan from this moment on.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Rory nodded. "Okay, we'll bring it over at noon." He looked to the other customer. "Finished?" The guy nodded and handed over the paperwork, thanking Rory several times over for helping him out. Black eyes shinned. "No problem," he responded. He then stood and looked to Kymin. "Be right back." He headed into the back storage room, called a few of the movers to help him bring the bed up front, and then went to make sure Liz wasn't too heartbroken. He didn't really care much for and she didn't care much for him, but they were still coworkers. After he saw her sitting on the ground crying he left for the front. He had wanted to tell Kymin he was sorry for kissing Felix a few days back, but he figured this was not the time. "Alright, let's go."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Kymin leaned against the counter when Rory went into the back, having nodded when the guy said they'd bring it over at noontime. He tried not tapping his finger on the counter or foot on the floor as he waited, taking instead to glancing around the store. When Rory came out of the back with the mattress, he nodded and picked up the front end of the mattress without trouble. Hell, if this thing hadn't been so huge, he would've been able to carry it home himself. Once Rory was ready, Kymin started towards the house at a pace suitable to both of them. Or at least, what he thought was a suitable pace. Honestly, all Kymin was trying to do was keep his mind clear long enough to put this mattress on the bed after he moved Felix to the couch for a few moments.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Rory was was much thinner than Kymin was surprised to see the guy pick the mattress up with ease, then he remembered it was just memory foam. He picked up the other end and silently followed Kymin to the guy's house. He'd never really traveled to this side of the village, probably because his house was on the other side. He'd always thought about getting a job closer to home, but he loved his job.

Felix was at home, sleeping soundlessly. His blue eyes had remained shut since he'd fallen asleep after finding Kymin had left. He was curled up under the blankets that he'd become accustomed to not needing, and his face partly buried in the pillow. He looked fairly comfortable.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum