Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Glass

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Broken Glass - Page 9 Empty Re: Broken Glass

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Felix looked at Kymin with a small frown when he said that wasn't all. When the guy spoke of Liz, Felix had mixed feelings. Kymin could have got back him by sleeping with her, but instead he chose to push her away.Blue eyes closed. "I'm really sorry. I wish I could prove to you how sorry I am." He bit his lip lightly. "Let's go home and lay down for a little while, okay?" He didn't want to stay here all night. "And if you want me to talk to Liz I will...she had no right." He shook his head. "I'm sorry...."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Kymin shook his head lightly when Felix said he was sorry, but didn't say anything. He wouldn't admit it, but chest hurt from that panic attack earlier. His heart had been racing far too fast. It was a surpise he'd had a panic attack and not a heart attack. He nodded when Felix said they should go home and lay down, pushing himself to his feet with a small grunt. He was sore as hell. Giving a glance around for his shirt, Kymin went over to it when he spotted it, rubbing at his chest a bit after he slipped it on. "Alright, let's go. And don't worry about her," he said, walking over to Felix to take his lover's hand. "I'm pretty sure she got the point."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Felix didn't like feeling miserable like this, but at least they were talking, so that at least counted for something. The shinobi closed his eyes and tried not to think too much into the fact that Kymin had rubbed his chest after putting on his shirt. Was his fiance not feeling well. Had his panic attack been more than just a panic attack? Felix tried not to look to worried, so he put on his usual blank expression, took Kymin's hand, and started towards the house in silence. He just wanted to be happy.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Kymin walked in silence as well, his mind wandering as they walked. How? How was he going to do this? Would Kyla hurt Felix for telling him what was going on? Would she let the Onihana know about Batsu's true nature? When they got to the gates was about the time he snapped out of it. "Oh hey, the couch is going to be coming in at noon tomorrow," he said, just remembering. "Also, how's the bed?" He asked, giving a small smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Felix was thinking about absolutely nothing. He was tried to regain his composure to keep from betraying how horrible he was feeling and to keep from looking as exhausted as he was. He didn't know why, but he just couldn't regain his energy. Maybe fading had done a really bad number on him and he would never recover. The very thought left him uneasy, because if he was going to take down the witch, he needed all his strength and more. When Kymin spoke Felix blinked. "Okay," he responded. He shrugged when asked how he'd slept. "Soundly," he said with a forced smile. "Best bed I could ever imagine to sleep on. You'll see."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Kymin frowned lightly. He knew Felix wasn't feeling as well as he was trying to let on. The black haired male wrapped his arm around Felix's waist instead of holding the guys hand and pulled his lover closer to him, leaning his head into the guy's neck. "I'm really sorry I worried you angel." He was glad when he saw the house come into sight. He was debating still. Would it be easier to just leave Felix like the guy had assumed he had today? Or would it be better to make it official and break it off? Would Felix start fading again if he left? Kymin took in a small breath at the thought, but faked a small sneeze to cover it up. Oh god, just the thought of it killed him. He'd have to tell Felix what was going on. He couldn't keep this kind of secret from his fiance. Once they got home, Kymin debated on whether or not he wanted to take a hot shower. He was a little chilly, having fallen unconscious at night with sweat covering his body. "I think I'm gonna take a quick shower before we lay down. Kay hun?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Felix wondered why Kymin had let go of his hand, but when he felt the other male's hand around his waist he understood and it no longer bothered him. "I know you didn't mean to, so don't worry." The silver haired male felt relief wash over him when they got to the house. "Bless you," he said when Kymin sneezed. He gave a nod when Kymin said he was going to shower first. "Take your time." Felix moved to the kitchen where he decided he'd make a small snack since Kymin was probably hungry. He really just wanted to keep himself busy for the time being.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 6:22 pm

"Thanks," he chuckled lightly. "Will do." Kymin went into the bedroom and pulled out a fresh pair of clothes before going into the bathroom. He turned the water on hot before getting undressed and getting in. He stayed under the water for a few long minutes that seemed like forever. He hated this. Hated Kyla. Hated that he was cursed like this. So much hate in such a short amount of time. He nearly punched the wall when he thought of it all, but instead closed his eyes and leaned his head against the wall, tears mixing in with the shower water. This wasn't fair, it just wasn't. Him and Felix were supposed to be together. God, he needed someone to guide him, he was so sick of making decisions like this alone. So sick of bottling it up when all he wanted to do was live life peacefully. Twenty minutes had passed and he hadn't even washed himself over. Finally bringing himself out of the small depression, Kymin washed himself up before getting out and drying off, trying to calm himself down as he dressed. He made sure his hair wasn't dripping when he got out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Felix was in the kitchen, cutting up pieces of fruit in order to make a fruit salad for Kymin as well as a sandwich. His hands were unsteady as he sliced away, exhaustion was seriously taking a toll on him. He actually took a moment to stop cutting and rest against the counter top. "This isn't right," he mumbled quietly. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, wondering why Kymin was taking so long in the shower, although he didn't complain. When he heard the shower stop he went back to slicing away and then brought the bowl and sandwich to Kymin. He smiled at his fiance and climbed onto to the bed. "I thought you might be hungry," he said as he sat the bowl and plate down on the bed.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Kymin gave a light smile when he saw Felix come into the room, chuckling at what his lover said. "I love you," he chuckled, climbing onto the bed as well. Once he sat down, he blinked and laid back on the bed with a content look on his face. "Ahh, this bed is perfect," he sighed, taking a piece of fruit and popping it into his mouth. After he swallowed the fruit, he motioned for Felix to come closer, just so he could pull him into a kiss.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Felix sat indian style on the bed, smiling when he fiance seemed to be happy enough. That was all he wanted. He tilted his head when Kymin laid back. "I told you it was a comfortable bed." He moved a little closer when Kymin motioned to him, his blue eyes shinning brightly. "Yes," he asked. He was feeling better already now that he knew Kymin was okay appearance wise. His fiance had really scared him, and Felix knew he'd done the same thing many times over. He didn't like the feeling and he had no intentions of ever putting Kymin through that ever again.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 pm

This was what Kymin was deciding to do. Tonight, fuck it all, he was going to enjoy his time with Felix and not worry about leaving. He had time, not a lot of it, but it was time nonetheless. Once Felix leaned in, Kymin sat up and put a hand on the side of his lover's face and kissed him deeply. His eyes closed into the kiss as well. He wanted to forget it all, forget any of that had ever happened, if only for a little while. Maybe if he acted like nothing was wrong, Felix would help him to forget.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Felix expected the kiss and he returned it with no problems. He kissed Kymin with as much passion as he could muster in this state. He closed his eyes and when the kiss ended he smiled against his fiance's lips. "You taste like fruit," he breathed. He placed his forehead against Kymin's and moved over his fiance after taking a strawberry into his hand. He placed it in his mouth and leaned down for Kymin to take what had not been partially consumed by the mane above him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Kymin's eyes slid open halfway after the kiss ended and he grinned against Felix's lips, chuckling lightly at his lover's comment. His grin widened a bit when Felix crawled over him and he happily played along, leaning up so that he could take what was left of the strawberry. For a few moments though, he held it in his mouth instead of chewing it, planting a few small kisses against Felix's lips. When he did finally eat the strawberry, he licked his lips after, grinning and giving a small chuckle. "Damn you're sexy," he said, pressing another kiss against his lover's lips. "Is that why you got the fruit?" he teased.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Felix saw that grin and it made him smile lightly. When Kymin came in for the strawberry, Felix held his end so that it didn't accidentally get taken away. He kissed Kymin back after he'd let his half fall into his mouth and afterwards he chewed slowly, savoring the taste. "Ky, I just wanted you to have some food in your stomach. I wasn't trying to be sexy or seductive." He leaned in and kissed his lover once more, a hand running down his lover's chest. "Do you want another? Shall I feed you like you're a king." He reached over and pulled a few grapes and slowly fed them to Kymin one by one.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 7:27 pm

"Mmhm, sure. But you see love, you don't have to try, you just are," he said with a small nod. He took in a small breath when he felt Felix's hand running down his chest. "I would love another," he smiled. He raised an eyebrow in amusement when Felix asked if he should feed him like a king. What was with this all of the sudden? This was very...un-Felix-like. However, he didn't protest to Felix feeding him. He honestly enjoyed this. Having his sexy fiance sitting over him feeding him grapes. Yeah, he could deal with this. Using one hand to prop himself up, Kymin's other slipped under Felix's shirt and ran up the guy's stomach and to his chest as Felix was feeding him. Kymin paused in eating for a second to plant a kiss on the side of his lover's neck. "You spoil me," he grinned with a light chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Felix smiled. "Same for you love." He continued feeding his lover grapes, sucking in a small breath when Kymin's hand went under his shirt and up his chest. He even turned his head when his black haired fiance kissed his neck. Felix let out a cool sigh. "Now that I try my hardest to do." He really did want to spoil Kymin for a little while. His better half had spoiled him enough these past few weeks, the least he could do was return the favor. He fed Kymin another grape.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 7:42 pm

"Not that I'm complaining, but this is very unlike you. Hm, though I really shouldn't say anything," he grinned. "I'm very much enjoying this," he chuckled, taking the grape into his mouth as his hand traced over Felix's chest, stopping only once to play his thumb over his lover's nipple. He was actually perfectly fine with having Felix sit over him feeding him while he played with the guy's body. He'd enjoyed those little gasps and sighs Felix was giving. However, after a few moments, Kymin found himself wanting to kiss Felix again, which he did, letting his hand trail to Felix's back to pull the guy forward. It was funny, with the way he was positioned, he could honestly think of himself as some kind of lecherous king, and it amused him to no end. Because if he were a king, god only knew he'd have women and men both on call for whenever he so desired to fool around.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Felix only shook his head. "There's no reason behind it, aside from maybe exhaustion." He leaned forward. "Aside from that, you were looking really down and I know what makes you happy." The shinobi held back a tiny moan when he felt Kymin's finger run over his nipple. He bowed his head and tried not to squirm. He reached over and found another strawberry and fed it to Kymin. He kept his hand on his fiance's chest, because if it moved anywhere else, well, this might escalate to something more, and he wasn't sure if Kymin wanted that. Felix blinked when he felt Kymin's hand go to his back and pull him forward into a kiss. His eyes closed and ever so slowly began to grind against Kymin. He hoped it wasn't too soon.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Kymin nearly frowned when Felix said there was no reason except exhaustion. Hadn't the guy just woken up a little while ago? Was something wrong? The thought got pushed to the side at Felix's reaction to the light teasing. He happily ate the strawberry, but once his fiance came forward into the kiss, he slowly pushed his tongue against the other male's lips, his hand running over Felix's back, and then lower down it. He groaned lightly into the kiss when he felt his lover start grinding against him, deepening the kiss as he started moving his own hips against Felix's as well. He hadn't been planning on doing anything more than teasing Felix, but...well, who cared. He needed something to keep his mind occupied.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum