Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Chapter (Part 4?)

2 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Last Chapter (Part 4?) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Chapter (Part 4?)

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 pm

He shrugged at her question. "I don't know what kind of jutsu it was, I just know that in the process I couldn't breath, almost as if every working organ was quickly shutting down." He leaned back against the couch as she placed her hands on his chest. He expected them to be warmer from the cup she'd been holding, but he guessed that whatever liquid that had been steaming in there earlier was now cold from the elapsed time of their conversation. "Something wrong?" He asked her as he noticed the look on her face. He wasn't sure if it was just her natural worried look or if there was really something wrong with him. He hoped not, he wasn't going to go walking around on some mission to later find out he had been severely injured by some idiot Chuunin that had used a jutsu out of pure desperation. The very thought irked him and his eyes narrowed slight, giving away the fact that it bothered him. Now that he thought about, he should have taught the little brat a lesson. No one did damage to him and got to walk away unscathed.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:43 pm

(Well, apparently the Chuunin did!!!)

Serenity nodded after he was done explaining. Had it maybe been a genjutsu? No, no, genjutsu relied on sight to trick the victim, and if the jutsu had to do with internal organs, then it was no genjutsu. She blinked as he asked if something was wrong, trying to hide the worried look on her face that she'd only just realized had taken over. "Um, no..." she told him. She wasn't lying, she was just worried that he'd gotten hurt badly. After a moment, she took her hands off his chest. "There doesn't seem to be anything wrong, at least not anything major. But there's going to be some bruises forming around here soon," she said, putting one of her fingers lightly onto the area where his lungs were. "It doesn't seem like they'll be sever, just from stress being put on the area for too long," she told him. "I could heal the area before the bruises start forming, if you'd like," she said, looking at him. And there it was. Nurse Serenity was back.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 pm

(Don't let Felix hear you saying that. )

He gazed down at the spot. He'd figured that much. "I would say no, but I'm sure Nurse Serenity won't let me slid." He lifted his hands in early defense. "With that being said I am stuck here, just don't kill me for my smart remark." He gave her a sly grin. "It would leave me without a chance to watch a movie with you tonight and eat takeout from the restaurant of your choosing. But if it will make you feel, so be it, for I am not without hope...yet," he mumbled off to the side as he dropped his hands, leaving himself exposed. Yes, Felix had gone there. He'd allowed himself to tease her a bit and even secretly, well, maybe not so secretly, to ask her on a date.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:05 pm

(Hehehe)

Serenity blinked when he mentioned that he didn't think 'Nurse Serenity' would let him slide. "That's Doctor Serenity to you," she said bluntly, but couldn't keep herself from letting out a small giggle. She couldn't help but be surprised at his comments though. Had he just asked her on a date? She smiled and put her hand lightly on where it would've bruised, starting to heal. "Hm, a restaurant of my choosing? No no no, you're the one going on a mission, it shall be of your choosing," she said, accepting the so-called date on the sly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Felix gave her a grin. "Dumblings and cake. Maybe something else from your favorite little restaurant?" He asked. "But you must pick the movie since I'm getting the food." It was nice to go from anger and bitterness to a light time with her. No more going at each others throats. Yeah, this was nice. He wondered how they would cope without each other for the next few months though. It wouldn't be different or weird, but he'd be thinking about his kid. He'd be missing a bit of their life, but they needed it in order to keep themselves together. Felix closed his eyes for e brief moment. Please let this night end well.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 pm

(Oh, it will. The fangirls shall make sure of it.)

Serenity smiled as he said dumplings and cake. Was he planning on going to the restaurant that had inherited her oh-so-favorite recipes? Yep. "Hm? I have to pick the movie, huh...?" she said thoughtfully. "Fine, but I'm picking a scary one," she said with a bright smile. She loved scary movies, and there were recently a lot of new ones coming out, for some reason. If Felix was going away on a mission, she wanted it to at least be so his last few days in the Crested would be good. No mentioning the child, or what happened in the past. She'd forget about the past, just like he'd asked.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Felix nodded. "Alright, while you do that I'll be off to the restaurant before the close, be back in a few," he said as he stood up. He grabbed his shirt and put it on and left out the door with a wave. The night air brushed against his bare arms and he wanted to turn back and retrieve his jacket. He really didn't need it, it wasn't that cold, but all the same he felt exposed. It took him nearly fifteen minutes to get there and back. His arms filled with a small bag and two large ones he had a minute getting the door open. When he did he closed it with the back of his foot and went into the kitchen. "I'm back. You ready?" He asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Serenity nodded with a smile when he said that while she did that he'd be off to the restaurant. She was gonna ask if he wanted his jacket, but he was gone before she could. Getting up, Serenity started looking through the movies and finally decided on one of the newer ones she hadn't watched yet. Yeah, she sometimes just went to the store and picked out movies that looked interesting, then bought them. Sometimes she didn't even watch them until much later on. While he was gone, she brushed out her hair and put her not-so-hot chocolate in the sink, rinsing out the cup and putting it in the dishwasher. She was in the kitchen by the time he got back. "Yep, I got the movie in already," she told him. It was still on title screen though.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:37 pm

(lol, she brushed her hair. Trying to get pretty for Felix? *winkwink*)

Felix rarely noticed the little things but he did notice her hair looked at if it had been brushed. He was going to comment but stopped. He didn't want to say anything about it because he was afraid he wouldn't see her blush and that was rather odd in his opinion. Felix set the bags on the table and opened them. "What movie are we watching?" He asked. All the while he was thinking about how he was going to either sit on the floor or the couch. If he sat on the floor then she would probably sit down there with him after a while. If he sat on the couch they might have a teenage moment, except this time they wouldn't have Jasper knocking on the door in the morning if they fell asleep on the couch. (Although, Tara would probably be the one to replace him.)
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:48 pm

(Sure, make me think of a movie name...and yes...that was sort of the idea... >.> )(And lmfao @ that last part. Tara, HA)

Serenity smiled when he set the bags on the table, and got a couple plates out, as well as forks. "It's called The Awakening. It's like...half action, half scary. Heard of it?" she asked him curiously. It's plot was along the lines of these explorers find ancient ruins and accidentally awaken some great evil curse that's supposed to destroy the world, and the creatures in the movie were supposed to look pretty damn scary. Serenity supposed it was probably more action than anything, but that was fine either way. It looked like a decent movie. As he opened the bags, she couldn't help but give a light sniff and smile. "It smells good," she said with an almost shy smile. Yeah, it was one of her weaknesses. She loved food. Especially those dumplings. She'd have to buy the recipe off the owner sometime. Actually...now that she thought about it, she didn't even know where the new store was located. She'd have to find that out too. Though, the bad part about her loving food...Felix knew it. It was only ammunition in his arcenal of teasery. Bad luck for Ser.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:54 am

(*Sits down for the movie and Ferenity moment.* )

Felix had ordered in boxes so they wouldn't have to wash plates afterwards. Grabbing the boxes out he stacked them and started for the living room. "I've never heard of it," he responded as he took a seat on the couch. The thought had been premeditated. He handed her box to her. On the bottom was the main dish of dumplings with rice and vegetable on the side and in the small box was the cake. Felix looked at the screen as he slowly opened his own box. "You're not going to get scared are you?" He asked. "The last movie, well, you nearly sat on my leg. In fact, I believe you did," he teased.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm

(*gets popcorn and sits down too*)

Serenity blinked when she saw that he'd gotten small boxes, so instead put the plates back without much thought. She took the box as he handed it to her and went into the livingroom as well, thoroughly surprised to see that Felix had sat on the couch. She didn't let it show though. Not too much, anyways. Sitting on the couch next to him, she grabbed the remote, and looked at him as he asked if she was going to get scared. "Nope," she said, but paused at his teasing comment, and looked off to the side in embarrassment. "Did not." There was a light shade of blush crossed over Serenity's face, which was why she'd turned her head. Looking at the remote, she pressed play, put it to the side, and opened her own box. A warm feeling enveloped her as she realized...this was going to be a very nice night.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Felix gave a small grin. "Yes ma'am you did." He told her as he leaned forward so he could spot the blush on her face. That one emotion he truly cherished from her. It had nothing to do with the past women in his life because Serenity's blush was special and he could only steal one from her every now and then these days. They warmed him over, erased the horrible past that had with each other and put the thought that things would get better in his mind. Yes, he loved her blush. "But we shall see. I would make a bet, but I don't feel the need to, for you will some how find yourself on my side of the couch." He said as if he'd seen the future instead of her.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Serenity turned her head more as he leaned forward to try and spot her blush. "No, sir, I did not," she said, mocking him ever so lightly with his own style of speaking. She blinked and looked at him as he said that he would make a bet, but felt no need to, because she would somehow find himself over on his end of the couch. "You know what, no, let's make a bet," she said, her childish ways returning. "I bet you that I won't cross onto your side of the couch during the movie. You know what, I ebt I won't even jump for that matter," she said stubbornly, with a nod. What was she thinking, making a bet with Felix? The ideas that he came up with were...just...if he won this, he'd not only hold it over her, but will embarrass her to no end!!
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Something dark in Felix stirred at Serenity's little bet. She would not win this. A grin spread over his face and his eyes shinned bright with determination. "We shall see this bet to the end," he informed her as he sat back and looked at the screen. "Just note that if you lose this, I'll never let you live it down. You already know that though, don't you?" He picked up his chopsticks up and begin to eat the dumplings in his plate. Yeah, Felix was going to enjoy this night. He'd find a way to get her over to his side. Even if it meant secretly using a jutsu. Maybe he wouldn't have to do that much. Maybe she'd come on her own accord. He pondered the thought for a moment. He felt malicious.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:36 am

(LMFAO!! Cheater!! He IS malicious!!)

"Hmph, you won't have a chance to hold it over my head," she told him in confidence, breaking apart her chopsticks, and starting on the dumplings. If she had to, she'd even leave the room when she thought that a scary part would come on. She wouldn't let Felix win this, no way. But at the same time, she wouldn't put it past Felix to do something devious in order to win. She'd be on the lookout for that. As the movie started, Serenity sat back and ate her dumplings silently, her eyes on the TV screen, but every now and then she'd look at Felix from the corner of her eye, for no apparent reason.

(Can you imagine, halfway through the movie, if a random, really loud knocking came at the door?)
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:02 am

(Lol, Felix would be pissed because he'd have been snuggled up to Ser by then.)

Felix gave a grunt. If that's what she wanted to believe then so be it. The silver haired immortal ate his dumplings slowly despite his eagerness to get to the cake. He did after all have a weak spot for sweet. Cakes especially. He could retire from the life of a ninja for a while and be a critic, but then that would be epically weird and his reputation would go down with a quickness. Although, he remembered the days before he became a notorious, merciless ninja. He would help Mer in the kitchen when it came to baking. It would usually end with flour on the floor or their faces smeared with icing. Yes, he missed the days with the love of his life. In those days he was happy no matter how bad the day had been. Now it just seemed like everyday was a struggle.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:14 pm

(Woah woah woah! HE'D have been snuggled up to Ser??? And lol, Ser woulda probably grabbed onto Felix, if she had been really into the movie)

As the movie progressed, Ser forced herself to look down at her dumplings every time she figured a scary part was gonna come on, pretending to be fishing for another dumpling. Not that she had to pretend. They'd set no rules in the bet, after all. Hell, if she wanted to, she could get up and walk out for the entire movie. But that would be no fun. It was only then that she remembered: they'd set no wages. Well, she supposed that was a good thing, really...otherwise...if she lost...She stole a glance at Felix, and as she did, a warm feeling came over her. She loved him so much, he had no clue. Her gaze returned to the screen. And all she did was hurt him. She pushed the thought from her mind. That's the past...we're trying to start over now... she told herself silently, eating another dumpling.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 pm

(Lol. I should have rephrased that. :p And of course she would. Scary cat.)

Felix was watching the movie with unblinking eyes. He was just waiting for her to get scared. It'd happen eventually. He didn't know when or how, but it would. He'd started on his rice although he had not finished his dumplings. So far her found the movie to be one of interest. Scary and action were two of his favorite genres when it came to music. Romance sickened him because it was fake. Comedy did not appeal to him, he rarely found this comical. Adventure was okay, it just had to have a catchy plot or he'd turn it off. Scifi was good, but he didn't like stuff like Twilight. It killed the point of Vampires. Vampires did not sparkle in the sunlight, they burned. Point blank. Yes, he was very picky.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:27 pm

(Lol!! Only if she was really into the movie!!)(LMFAO!!!!!! HE'S HATIN ON TWILIGHT!!!!)

Serenity, though still watching the movie, silently started eating her rice, sticking some of it onto the dumplings with her fork, but not just for play. She loved putting rice on dumplings, it was really good, though not many people tried it. At one point in the movie, a part came on that you really would've thought it would've made Serenity jump, but instead she just blinked at it, a bit...surprised, might be the right word. What she hadn't told Felix was that the parts that usually made her jump were the parts that she'd gotten used to seeing in scary movies. Sneaky, sneaky.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:34 pm

(Well she needs to get into the movie. Smile And hey, he's not hating on Twilight, he's just thinking what we're all thinking. ;] And Ser's cheating! *points accusingly.)

Felix had been suspecting some kind of reaction from Serenity when the scene happened but all he got from here was a few blinks. Felix held his sigh. "You're kidding me right?" He asked. "Did you have your eyes closed or something, or is it that you've already seen this?" He asked. A hint of suspicion coming into his voice. Yes, he was accusing her of possible cheating. It would have ruined the game. But hey, if she wanted to cheat then he wouldn't let it get to him. He'd just move on and act as though it was not a game from the start. Glancing at the screen he awaited her answer. Cheater, he thought silently. Had he been in a bitter mood the thought of, 'In more ways than one,' would have crossed his mind. But it didn't even occur to him because at that point, she was the center of his world.

The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Serenity looked at him as he asked if she was kidding, then grinned lightly at his next question. "I haven't seen this movie before. And my eyes were open. What you failed to take into consideration Felix, was that maybe scary movies don't scare me anymore," she told him with a smile. Technically speaking...she'd kinda hussled him. Actually, not really, scary movies did still scare her, but she was determined to win the bet. She she'd made her body as still as she could, trying to filter the surprise when it came in at certain scenes. It was workign so far.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Felix set his box on the table and crossed his arms over his chest as she explained the reason she had not even so much as flinched at the scene. "And so you've cheated me." He said rather somberly. "Oh well, there's always next time. But i'll make sure that it's a movie that may even make my blood run cold. There's no originality in today's movies, that's the problem." He gave a rather defeated nod and focused on the screen. He should have expected something such as this, but as time progressed between the two of them, he was sure there was even more to learn, unfortunately and fortunately.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:54 pm

"Cheated? Not really," she said with a small shrug. It wasn't cheating if he never asked about it. She chuckled when he said that he'd find a movie that could make even his blood run cold. "You think such a thing exists?" she toyed, eating another dumpling. After that she only had a bit of rice left, then she could move onto the cake. If she remembered right, that cake in specific was damn incredible. She'd have to find the recipe for that too. It would probably be sold at one hell of a price though. Not like she didn't have the money...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Felix shrugged, being rather unsportsmanlike in the matter. "Maybe some artistic dilettante will find a way to make even my blood run cold in fear. When will that person arrive upon this earth is a different story because I cannot see into the future." He looked to her as if expecting her to have a vision then and there of the future idealist who would bring to life the master creation. Settling back against the soft cushion of the couch he looked down at his cake box. He wanted to eat it now, but had decided it would be better to wait so that he could savor the sweet taste of the delicious delight. It was fairly expensive and he didn't want to have to focus on the movie and eating at the same time. That would be wasteful in his opinion.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next