Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Chapter (Part 4?)

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Last Chapter (Part 4?) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Chapter (Part 4?)

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 am

Felix blinked as water hit him in his face. Sitting there dumbfounded he finally answer. "How about I show you instead." He smirked as he started to swim back, preparing himself to hit her with a water style when she said her boyfriend wasn't Ovaltine Jenkins. "So you have a re-" He stopped as she said his name was James Bond. Felix couldn't stop the slow fit of laughter that followed a good minute of silence. He found that amusing. He didn't know why. He guessed it was because he needed a laugh. Whatever the reason it felt good. "I should have know," he paused to catch his breath. Had the water not been in his face, she could have seen tears. "You said he was what, 30. That's six years apart. You're too young to be dating someone that old." He grinned and started to float on his back. "Or do you just like older men."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:28 am

Kana grinned when he started to assume that she did have a real boyfriend, allowing herself to start laughing as he did. Whether he knew it or not, his laughter was quite contagious. Maybe it was because he didn't laugh often. The grin was still on her face as he calmed himself down, and her cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much, but it wasn't like she could help it. "No no no, that's five years apart sensei. You may be good at fighting, but you're not very good at math, are you?" she asked with a sly grin. She swam casually over to him as he said that she was too young to be dating someone that old. "Sensei. If I was into older men, you would be at the tip top of my list," she told him with a grin and a laugh. Hey, she couldn't help herself.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:36 am

Felix gave tsk sound as she claimed he had no math skills. "5 years too old," he informed her. "And my math skills are perfectly fine. Your brain just isn't working properly." He tapped her on the head as she swam over to him. Felix was very much unprepared for what was to happen next. He had to immediately drop his gaze because he felt the rush of blood going to his cheeks. Willing the emotion to go back from where it had came he was speechless. He'd hate to ruin a joke, and he hoped it was a joke, by telling her he didn't date mortals. "Sorry love, I'd have to be at the bottom of your list. I don't date older women." He finally responded. Felix was permanently 23 and he used that to his advantage because she was 25. No matter what his real age was.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 am

Kana blinked as his gaze dropped. But when she saw him blush, she had to hold herself back from laughing in victory. Never, never in her 25 years of life would she have thought she could've ever made him blush. Now that. That was one of the victories she was glad to have in her life. She blinked when he said that he'd have to be at the bottom of her list, cuz he didn't date older women. "Ouch," she joked, with a bit of exaggeration. She then shrugged and gave him a light push. "Lighten up sensei, it was a joke. You've known me since I was a kid, it would be too odd," she told him with a wink. Yeah, Kana had her own thoughts on that subject. Any student who (when they were older of course) hit on, or seriously flirted with their sensei's were creeps. It was just too weird. But the thing was it was a special case with Felix. Not saying that she would seriously flirt with him, but since he was immortal, he didn't have an age difference from when he trained her and her squad. So it wasn't like he was infintismally older than her.

Last edited by Serenity on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:59 am

Felix grinned. Not even Kana could make him smile. After today he knew that it was either make it or break it. Either Serenity accepted him into the life of the kid he wanted or she'd let him go. If they made it, he'd feel better, if not, he'd harden his heart to every person that has ever walked this earth. He'd turn his back on the world that used him like dog. He'd been a slave to society long enough. Fighting their battles, bleeding because they were too weak to protect themselves. Felix sighed. He was doing it again. Turning away before he even had an answer. Somewhere deep inside he knew how it'd be. How it'd turn out. Cheaters of Death were not allowed to live easy lives. They had to suffer for their lack of dying. He snapped out of it as Kana told him to lighten up. He grinned casually. "Winking doesn't help the situation. And I guess me calling it a situation isn't much help either. Anyway, you should get out the water, you were complaining about it being cold earlier."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:05 am

Kana laughed lightly when Felix said that winking doesn't help the situation. "Yes, but it does however, make you feel more embarrassed, and that blush of yours is just priceless," she told him with a smile. She blinked when he said that she should get out of the water, because she was complaining about it being cold earlier. With that, she climbed to the surface of the water and started walking towards the banks. "Yeah, and you know what? If I get a cold because of this, I'm blaming you!" She called over her shoulder with a grin, wringing her hair out again. When she was back on land, she gave a stretch. She never thought she would have such fun with her former sensei. But regardless, she was glad that she'd followed him to say hi. Well, hi in her own unique, slightly twisted way, of course.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 am

Felix sunk under the water she she mentioned the red that was plastered on his cheeks. He couldn't, just couldn't. Maybe he was just being this way because he needed a release from all the stress of being with Serenity was putting on him. Well, she wasn't putting it on him, but the way she was acting, it was making him feel as if she didn't trust him. And if she couldn't trust him, he couldn't trust her. He didn't want that. But Kyla had said it. He'd only reach paradise if he came back. Maybe she wasn't talking about back to Serenity. Maybe she was talking about coming back home. In Crested. Maybe there is something aside from Serenity that's here. Felix's thoughts had kept him under water for longer than he expected and he had to come up, the blush gone from his face. "Don't blame me, you could have gotten out a while ago, you just chose to stay." He watched her leave the water and then followed after her a moment later. "Lunch?" He asked her. "My treat."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:58 pm

(Oh man, is he starting to think that Kyla told him to come back because of Kana??? This could start another fandom!!! So far we had...JasperxSerenity, Ferenity, HunterxSerenity, FelixxAiko, Felixx...whatevertheotheronesnamewas, ....could there be a FelixxKana fandom coming?!?! And the thing is...their names make up a rather good pairing, unfortunately. A Kalix fandom. Damnit, if their names sound good as a pair, it has to be so! >.< )

Kana grinned when he sunk under water because of her comment on his blush, but the grin started to fade as he didn't come up. When he did come up, she raised an eyebrow. "Do you even have to breath?" she asked. He'd been under a while. The question wasn't really all that serious of course, if he didn't have to breath, he probably would've stayed under longer just to screw with her. "And that's because I had to pay you back for throwing me in," she told him when he said that she chose to stay in. "Which technically I never got to do," she mumbled in irritation. She blinked and looked at him as he asked what seemed to her like a rather unexpected question. Well wasn't he just unpredictable. "Sure," she said with a smile. "But...can I stop home to change my clothes first?" she asked with a chuckle. "I really don't want to go into some restaurant dripping wet," she told him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:38 pm

(Kalix, it's cute. And it was Eliade.)

Felix smirked. "Yes, I do have to breathe, but I've got tons of experience of staying under water for long periods of time. I once lived in the Waterfall village for eleven years. We had to specialize in that type of stuff." He grinned lightly. "It comes in handy when you want to take an enemy by surprise when on water. Especially at night." Felix picked up his towel and threw it at her. "Dry yourself off with that until you get back to your place." He told her. "I'll meet you by the village gate. There's a small town outside the village. The serve decent food."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:08 am

(Yeah, that meanie.)

Kana looked at him as he said that he'd lived in the Waterfall village for eleven years. "Just how many villages have you lived in?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. The only other two she knew of were the Stealth and the Crested. And she figured out the bit about him living in the Stealth on her own. A person didn't just gain that speed through training in the Crested their whole lives. And Kana knew, she'd been trying to become as fast as Felix since she'd met him. "Thanks," she said, catching the towel as it was thrown at her. "Give me 25 minutes," she told him with a smile, starting towards the Crested. She could probably get done in a much faster time than that, but she didn't feel like rushing. As she walked, she pulled the ponytail out of her hair, letting it fall past her shoulders before starting to dry it off. It seemed that her hair was naturally wavy when it was wet. Actually, that was how it normally was, even when dry. Unless she straightened it of course, but she never took the time to do that. It just ended up getting wavy again by the end of the day. And it wasn't like she had anyone to dress up for.

Just like she said, Kana was at the gate in exactly 25 minutes. She wasn't wearing her ninja clothes anymore, instead jeans and a sleeveless shirt (imagine her picture, only that the shirt has a back to it and it's a bit longer, just barely coming past the top of her jeans). Her hair was relatively dry by this time, and only held a bit of dampness to it. Coming outside the gates, she leaned against it and scanned the area for her sensei. Well, former sensei. She was starting to think that maybe she should stop calling him that now that she was older. She wondered if he'd mind her calling him Felix. After all, she wasn't really a little kid anymore, and he'd stopped being her teacher about 11 years ago.

Last edited by Serenity on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Felix nodded and started for the gate. He'd air dry. He'd made sure to pick up his stuff before leaving. Sitting on the top of the gate, looking out over the village he gazed at the open land. Without really meaning to, he reached for his lockets. Opening it up he looked at the picture of Meridian, then flipped the thin sheet of bronze to show Stephen and Walker. He missed his two trouble makers. Flipping the sheet again he gazed upon Aiko and Lyra. And then to Sven. Felix had purposely left Eliade's picture out of the locket with Sven. She held no significance to him. If anything, she was the last person he wished to communicate with, had she still been alive. He wasn't sure if the pain in his arm was out of imagination or whether it was actually aching. She'd done him wrong and it was for the sake of Sven that he'd stuck around. He closed the locket with a sigh. Would he one day be forced to add his third kid into his locket, or would it turn out to be immortal. Felix then realized with an unwanted awareness that he had no pictures of Kana. And had anything happened to her, he'd at least want one. She was by far his favorite of all the children he'd trained. And it would be a shame, not to keep a memory. Felix shook his head and looked down into the Crested as he saw her approaching. "Right on time." The silver haired Jonin walked down the side of the wall. His clothes had dried by this point. His hands in his pockets and his icy blue eyes blank. "Ready?" He asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:40 am

(Awww!! She was his favorite! Very Happy )(btw, it would be fourth kid, not third)(and one more thing, did you get a chance to read Kana's history?)

Kana looked at Felix as she realized that he was walking down the wall. She grinned lightly. Was he showing off, or had he just gotten into the habit of walking down the side of vertical objects? "If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here," she told him with a smile, not mentioning anything about him walking down the wall. She uncontiously put her hands in her jean pockets, only leaving her thumbs out, and looking down the road. "So, what's the name of the place we're going? It's not some fancy place right, cuz if it is, then I have to go change again," she joked with a smile, looking back at him. They were only going to lunch after all, and no one went anywhere fancy for lunch. Adding onto that, it was lunch, not a date, so there was no need for a fancy restaurant.

As Felix started walking, so did Kana, following next to him, looking more like they both knew where they were going, rather than Felix leading. The thing was, as Kana had been trained by Felix, she had unintentionally adopted a lot of his style. The hands in the pockets, the loner missions, the love of fighting, the attitude, even the way he grinned whenever he found something amusing. So it was only natural that she was able to keep in step with him, not like she was meaning to though. "Hey, you don't mind if I start calling you Felix instead of sensei, do you?" she asked, not looking at him as she did so. "After all, technically you're not really my sensei anymore," she said with a light smirk, giving him a side glance.

She didn't really know why she'd added that last part. That much was common knowledge, maybe she just liked stating the fact. She knew that most people, after having become the same rank as their sensei's normally considered themselves to be on the same level. Kana, on the other hand, was not most people. She knew that she still had a long way to go before she could even consider herself to be on Felix's level. Sure, she could match up to Felix in a fight, hold her own for a while even, but ultimately he would win out over her. After all, he had a thousand years of experience under his belt, something that Kana could never have. She held back a sigh at the thought. Felix had no clue just how much Kana really wanted to be like him. And perhaps he would never know. She wasn't really one to reveal information like that.

(Wow, I didn't realize how long this was...)
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 pm

(Yeah, I read it.)

Felix shrugged at her comment and started off. He picked up on how she was keeping in step with him. Pretty confident for someone who didn't know where they were going. "Just a small place. I think the name was Sarah's Pub or something. It might have been Sidney. I don't know." He gave a shrug and looked up at the bright blue sky. "I would have thought you'd know to start calling me Feelix instead of sensei. It looks bad on your part calling me Sensei, you're not a kid anymore." There was a slight edge to his voice as he spoke. Not so much as being mean, but more like he was slightly disappointed that she hadn't figured it out on her own. Oh well, no one was perfect. He was learning not to expect much out of people these days.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Kana looked at him as he said it was just a small place, and pretty much told her that he didn't remember the name of it. He could've been guessing at it. After all, there were a lot of S names out there. She blinked when he said that he would've thought that she'd know to call him by his name instead of sensei. She looked off to the side opposite Felix, a bit of embarrassment showing on her face. "I've been calling you sensei since I was a little kid, it's become habit," she said. Ah, she'd always hated excuses, yet here she was, making one up herself. She was such a hypocrite.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Felix merely shrugged, lowering his gaze from the sky to the ground. "I noticed," he said without much care. It didn't take long for them to get the restaurant. Felix had been honest when he said it was small. There were only fifty or so people there. Some at the bar cramming their faces with sandwiches and drinking. Others mingling to the music while the waiters weaved through them to deliver orders. Felix wasn't much for crowded places, but this was one of the few spots he enjoyed. Which is kind of strange seeing as though he couldn't remember the name. Sven had introduced him to the spot. Awkward because him and his son had once sat at the edge of the bar and shared a few drinks. Now there was no Sven, just him. He'd taken a liking to the spot because of the country feel of it. From the music, to the waiters. And on a more personal, secretive note, he liked to occasionally participate in some friendly flirting. He couldn't help it, he was a guy. He wasn't completely cold hearted. He'd been doing this before he met Serenity. Being a jackass didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:20 pm

(OMFG I JUST DIED LAUGHING)

Kana looked around the place as they arrived. It was actually kinda cool. She looked at Felix. "How'd you find out about a place like this? Old girlfriend?" she teased with a small nudge. "Anyways, it's nice. Real friendly atmosphere," she said. Unfortunately, Kana wasn't really the friendly type. Never had been. But for all Felix knew, she'd changed since she'd been his student, so she'd let him keep thinking that.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:30 pm

(lol, don't die.)

Felix's expression didn't change from his mild grin. "Seeing as though it's not too far from home it wasn't too hard to find. And I don't think my son would make a very good girlfriend." There was a hint of amusement mixed into his tone. He started to the bar and took a seat. A waiter immediately came over. "Howdy partners, what can I get for ya?" She asked. She had auburn hair that was tied into two long ponytails with a cowboy hat on. Felix looked to Kana. "What do you want?" He asked. He glanced to the waiter. "I'll take whatever the cook's special is." He said. He didn't feel like looking through a menu. This is what he ordered most days anyway.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Kana's smile faded when Felix mentioned his son. Well that was awkward. "I..uh..sorry," she said. She'd heard the amusement in his voice, but nonetheless, she felt the need to apologize. She followed him to the bar and sat down at the open seat to his right. Kana couldn't help but grin lightly at the waitress. This place was a bit funny. "I'll have a burger and fries, and...a sprite," she said without too much thought. A place like this had to have at least that, so there was no need to look at the menu. Besides, Kana liked the whole burger and fries thing. And she hadn't had it in a while anyways.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Felix looked at her with a smug look as she apologized. "What are you apologizing for?" He asked. Felix didn't find apologizing a necessary tool. People shouldn't regret anything, well, most things at least. The waiter nodded to the orders and quickly dismissed herself. Felix leaned against the counter, starring down at a spot where there remained the shape of a past beer bottle. "You going to go line dance?" He asked her with a grin, though she couldn't see it because he was facing the opposite way. "I mean, you may not be dating anyone, but line dancing seems to attract a lot of guys." Jackass Felix was kicking in. Sooner or later he'd be spitting riddles.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:50 pm

"Well, I mean...agh, nevermind," she said with a small shrug when he asked what she was apologizing for. If he didn't realize it, then she wasn't gonna waste her time explaining it. Kana blinked and looked at him as he asked if she was gonna line dance. She gave a light smile before it faded when he said that she might not have a boyfriend, but line dancing seemed to attract a lot of guys. She didn't want to ruin a good time, so she was gonna tell him what she told everyone. "I don't dance," she said with a shrug. There were more reasons behind that, and also a reason behind why she wasn't looking to date anyone. But Felix didn't have to know that she was purposely avoiding relationships.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Felix knew what she meant, but that had been years ago. Sven had been long gone and Felix had moved on. He gave a sigh as she said she didn't dance. "Or is it that you just don't want to?" He asked her as he turned in his seat to face the group of dancing people. He caught of a girl that was probably in her earlier twenties, maybe 21 or 22. Might have been younger if the make-up had been removed. She gave him a small wink as if beckoning him to join her. They weren't line dancing, but they were dancing all the same. Felix gave her a tiny grin. He had food coming his way, so he wasn't getting up.

A guy was coming from Kana's other side. His hair messy and he was obviously drunk from the way he'd nearly stumbled into the counter as he tried taking a seat. "Hey there, aren't you just the cutie," he said flashing her a smile of yellow teeth, his breath heavy with the smell of beer. "Wanna go dance," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 pm

(Haha, Felix is being flirted with)

Kana looked at him as he asked if it was just that she didn't want to. "No, I really don't dance," she said, flat voiced. It was a lie of course, but not all of her lies were failures. She had, after all, learned from Felix. She knew how to dance, in fact, she rather enjoyed dancing, but with no one else watching. By herself. As always. Kana turned in her seat when she heard someone address her. A small flash of disgust passed her face, but it quickly disappeared. "Sorry, I don't dance," she told him casually. Why'd she attract all the scum?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:15 pm

(o.0, she had a bad relationship with a scum bag. Who is he so Felix can kick his ass.)

Felix cocked his head to the side as the guy approached Kana asking her to dance. This guy was drunker than drunk. He probably couldn't even see two inches in front of him, let alone dance. Felix's attention drifted away from the two as the girl started crossing the dance floor towards him. Felix could see she was a bit red in the face and it wasn't because of her being flirtatious either. She was drunk too. "Hi there," she said as she came closer. Felix's blue eyes were growing cold. He didn't want to deal with a kid who was drunk. "How old are you?" He asked. The question caught her off guard. Enough that even the liquor in her system couldn't keep the scowl off her face. "Excuse-" She started but Felix cut her off. "I asked how old are you."

The guy started to laugh. "I'll teach ya," he said as he got up. "Come on, it'll be fun." He was about in his thirties. Maybe even twenty-nine. He grabbed her by the arm, trying to get her to come along. "Come on, don't be a party pooper. It's just a bit of dancing. I'm not trying to do anything."

The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Kana was getting annoyed by this guy's persistance. She wouldn't have done anything physical, just told him to go away. That was, had he not grabbed her. Her eyes narrowed, Kana grabbed his wrist with one hand, twisted his arm, slipped her hand out of his grasp, and put it on the back of his twisted arm, so she could easily break his arm if she pushed hard enough. She pushed on the back of his arm just hard enough so that it would cause him pain, but not too much. "I'm sorry, I'm sure that I just told you no. Didn't you hear me say no?" she asked, obviously a bit pissed off. She didn't take well to being touched by others, especially men she didn't know, and even more than that, drunk men she didn't know.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 pm

The girl looked a bit hurt at Felix's bluntness. He didn't look to old, why was he even worried about it? "Eighteen," she answered feeling rejected. Felix's blue eyes softened a bit and a grin spread across his face. "My girlfriend is nineteen. I don't think I should be fooling around with you. You're barely legal. I'm twenty three after all." A icy glint in his eyes made her back up a bit. "Listen, I just wanted to dance," She responded unsteadily. Felix's grin only widened a bit. "Or were you?" He asked. His grin faded as he heard movement behind him. He looked over his shoulder at the scene. "You'll have to excuse me, I have to stop a fight before things get out of hand." He stood up, leaving the girl staring at him with tears forming in her eyes.

The guy gave a grunt as Kana put him down. "Let me go you little bitch," He snapped. He gave another grunt as she pushed on his arm, pain making him flinch. "I'll kill you, you little whore, just wait until I get up. I'll kill you. You'll regret this!" He tried to get lose, but he was too drunk to focus too much.

"Kana, let him up," Felix told her. "You're causing a scene and I haven't eaten yet. I don't want to get kicked out over stupid stuff."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next