Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Way to Forget

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Way to Forget Empty A Way to Forget

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:50 am

In the Gears, a blue haired mechanic sat in his living room, more relaxed than he'd been in so many years. Too many years, it felt like. Ever since the breakup with Jace, he'd just been feeling way too depressed. Not to mention that Aussir's group was still around, even though he'd told Felix that they'd disbanded. Revolutionaries never disband. There was always some idiot willing to take up the cause, even if failure was as imminent as death.

But that was besides the point. Now, all those thoughts had left Kim. All that was left was the bliss of forgetting and relaxing. He felt so free. Any other person would have been able to get a feeling like this from alcohol, but not Kim. He couldn't get drunk. So he'd had to turn to other methods. There was this new drug that had been circulating around the Gears lately, called Gloss. It was supposed to bring whoever uses it into a temporary state of euphoria. Of course, there were side effects like hallucinations, but Kim actually found the hallucinations amusing. There were a bunch of kinds you could get, but Kim had taken to buying one he could smoke. He'd made sure to smoke it outside so his house didn't smell like smoke. It wasn't like this was going to become a habit. It was a one time thing. Maybe. Then again, who knew. This feeling of freedom that he had right now was like nothing else he'd ever experienced. He liked this. Leaning back on the couch, he decided after a few moments that he really needed to do something. He just didn't know what. He didn't usually hope for company, but today he really wished someone would stop by. He felt very very lonely since right now he had no one to share his happiness with.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Way to Forget Empty Re: A Way to Forget

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Felix had been a bit bored lately. Not much was going on as if late. Being with Suki was nice and all, but the silver haired male rarely found himself in one place for too long. He sighed as he sat in his couch. He missed the life of a ninja. Getting up he decided to go visit Kim. It had been a while since he'd spoke to him. Besides, Felix needed attention before he lost his mind. Deciding it would be a good idea to grab since lunch on the way he did just that. He was sure Kim would appreciate it. He knocked on the door once he was there and waited. "Kim, it's Felix."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Kim lifted his head and looked towards the door when he heard a knock, a bright grin coming to his face when he heard who it was. "Comin," he called, hopping off his couch. He felt surprisingly light on his feet. He loved feeling like this. Maybe it wouldn't be a one time thing after all. Jogging over to the door, he unlocked it and opened it with the same grin. "Hi," he chirped. "You have great timing, I was just getting bored," he said. "And you brought food! Man, you're great. Come on in," he chuckled, motioning for Felix to come in.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Felix was a bit surprised by Kim's mood. The last time he saw his friend the guy was pretty depressed. He wouldn't mention it though. "Yeah, I'm awesome, I know," he said with a smirk. He walked in and handed the other male a bag. "All yours. How's it going?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Kim took the bag without hesitation, closing the door behind Felix and locking it. He usually took to locking his door nowadays, even when he was in. "What'd ya get me?" he asked, going over to sit down on the couch. "Hah, right, thanks," he said, suddenly remembering his manners. He just hoped there was a fork in the bag. Unless it was a sandwich. Cuz then a fork would be useless. "It's goin great," he grinned, digging through the bag. He wasn't really hungry, but he did feel like eating something. "How's things goin with you?" he asked, looking up at the blue eyed male. They'd become pretty close since Felix had shown up, but that didn't mean he was about to tell the guy that he was high as hell right now.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:44 pm

"Just done sushi, rice, and a thing of Udon." He sat on the couch a smiled when Kim said he was doing good. "That's good," he replied. He let his smile fade though as he was asked how it was going. "I've been...okay. I miss being a ninja though. I'm not used to staying in one place for too long." He shrugged. "So, what's got you in such an excellent mood. I'm sure my presence didn't have such an effect on you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:58 pm

"Awesome," he grinned, taking out the sushi first and starting into it. He didn't mind eating sushi plain, so he didn't bother grabbing any sauce. Or rather, right now he didn't mind eating sushi plain. Any other time he wouldn't even consider it. But now it tasted like the best thing in the world. "Just okay? Okay, look," he said, leaning forward. "If you miss being a ninja, be one again. Whatever makes you happy, right?" Of course, in the state he was, he'd completely forgot about the fact that Felix was married to Suki. "Or...I don't know, travel or something. Buy a giant bird and fly around. They have those summoning things like that, right?" he asked, giving a small laugh. "Huh? It could have had that effect on me, you don't know that. Maybe I'm just really happy you stopped by," he teased. "You know what, yeah, I am really happy you stopped by. I was bored and lonely, nobody stops by anymore," he huffed, but then grinned, turning his attention back to his food.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:06 pm

What the hell was wrong with Kim? Felix wouldn't question it. "Have you forgotten that I have Suki." He shook his head. "And I don't that I have you that happy. I never make anyone that happy.If that was the case I wouldn't be in the Gears, but that's a different story." He gave a dismissive wave. "Regardless I'm glad you're happy to see me. What were you planning to do all day?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Kim blinked. "Uh." There was a pause and he turned back to eating, leaving the question unanswered. Whoops. "You make Suki happy, and me too for being with her," he insisted. "You have a lot of different stories, apparently," the blue haired mechanic chuckled. "Probably stay home and do nothing. Or maybe gone up to the mountains. The clouds look nice today," he said, not realizing that sentence by itself probably made no sense at all to Felix. Disregarding it, he happily moved onto the udon.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Felix narrowed his eyes. Had someone drugged Kim? Maybe a stalker. "You're so weird," the silver haired male finally settled. "Anyway, you realize that sentence didn't make any sense right...." He sighed. "Whatever, easy your food and let's go swimming. I need something to do and your weirdness is creeping me out."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:39 pm

"Yeah well, I get love for being weird, so it's okay," Kim replied with a grin. "If I wasn't weird, you probably wouldn't find me nearly as amusing, right?" He paused after slurping up a couple udon noodles. "It didn't?" He swallowed. "You don't ever go to the mountains to watch the clouds?" he asked, as if it made perfect sense to do a thing like that. "Swimming, huh? You'd have to make sure I don't drown. I'm not a good swimmer," he laughed lightly, his brown eyes shining. "Meh, I can finish this later," she shrugged, closing up the bowl of udon and putting it back into the bag. It had been halfway done anyways.

Getting up, Kim put the bag onto the living room table without much care and stretched. "Alright, let's go," he said, taking a glance to the window down the hallway. He blinked twice and then hurried over to it, looking out of it. A small grin came over his face and he chuckled like a little kid that had just seen something he shouldn't have. "Holy shit...Felix come here," he said, laughing lightly. "Dude...dude, dude, does that cat have wings?" he laughed. A black and white cat sat on the fence behind his house, but like most other cats around the area, it was wingless.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:29 am

"You're right, your weirdness makes my day. If you were ordinary then there would be no point in hanging with you. I have an intolerance for those who are ordinary." I've lived too long to deal with those who are plain. "And that wasn't what I meant." Blue eyes narrowed a bit more. What was up with him today, did the mechanic lose a few brain cells over the past few days? "I'll gladly watch you and make sure you don't drown. I think you'd just come on to me though," he teased lightly. Silver haired sway to the right as he tilted his head as Kim ran to the window and asked if the cat had wings. Slowly getting up he followed suit at a slow pace. He moved Kim away and looked at the cat. "What the hell are you smoking," Felix asked bluntly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:41 am

Kim continued staring at the cat even as he was moved away, as if it was the most interesting thing he'd ever seen. He only turned his gaze to the silver haired ninja when the guy asked what he'd been smoking. Kim tried to keep a straight face, but failed, and ended up laughing anyways, putting one hand to the back of his head with a grin. "Oh dear, I've been caught," he laughed. With that same grin, he disregarded Felix's question completely and started walking towards his bedroom. "Oh well. Let's go swimming Fe," he said, starting into his room to collect a pair of swimming trunks. He was in a ridiculously good mood, even despite being caught. "I don't wanna stay in the house all day, and swimming is good for you," he nodded, coming out of his bedroom after only a moment.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:24 am

Felix's brow twitched once. When he'd asked Kim what he was smoking, he'd been partially joking, but then he realized that the other male had really been caught. Watching the skinnier male walk away, Felix tried to rid himself of anger before he spoke. He waited for Kim to exit the bathroom before he spoke. "Have you lost you fucking mind," he asked. "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you seriously high?" Blue eyes were icy, but his voice was even. "Don't you even care what Suki would think about you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:33 am

Kim tilted his head at Felix's level tone. The words said the guy was pissed, but the level tone just confused the blue haired mechanic. "Yeah, what about it?" Stretching, Kim's eyes were bright, despite the fact that Felix was mad at him. "Heh?" He raised an eyebrow at the ex-ninja's question about Suki. "Look, I love her to pieces, but she's not my whole life. Even I need a pick-me-up sometimes. Now come on, we going swimming or not?" he asked, crossing his arms behind his head. He planned on changing later, or he would have had he not been too high to plan for the future, so for now he just had his swim trunks in one of his hands.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:36 am

Felix was growing irritated with Kim. Was this guy serious. "A pick me up is going off to see a movie or hanging out with friends. A pick me up is not getting high as a kite and destroying your body you dumb fuck." Maybe that was a little mean, but Felix was in disbelief. "The hell with swimming, you need help." Kim was not going anywhere and neither was Felix. "Sit down," he snapped. His tone was starting to match his eyes.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:46 am

Kim raised an eyebrow and tilted his head, his blue hair swaying lightly as he did. He placed a hand on his hip and adjusted his stance ever so slightly so that his weight was mostly on his right leg. Was Felix seriously mad at him? What for? When the silver haired male said he needed help, Kim chuckled. "I don't need any help. I feel great," he said with a small grin. "And I also feel like swimming, so I'm going with or without you. So make yourself at home while I'm away," he said with a grin and a wave, starting for the door. For some reason he really felt like going for a swim now. He didn't usually like swimming, but right now he was longing for the feeling of the cold water of one of the mountain springs against his skin. He didn't really care if Felix was mad at him, because he still felt better than ever.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Felix was not allowing Kim to leave the house. That idiot was going to get himself killed. He moved in front of Kim without a second thought. "You're not leaving this place," he said firmly. "You feel great because you're high as hell." He shook his head. "And to think that you wondered why Jace left you." Yeah, he went there. "You're being reckless. You have one body and one body only. Stop being selfish and stop destroying yourself. You're being an idiot." He wished he could talk some sense into the guy, but he couldn't. It was impossible, when he was high like this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:23 pm

"Huh? I'm not leaving?" Kim tilted his head. "Why not?" He clicked his tongue, a bit of confusion on his face. After a moment, a look of understanding crossed over his face and he clapped his hands together, his brown eyes bright. "Ah! I know why you don't want to go out," he said, clearly ignoring just about everything Felix was saying. "You," he started, putting a single finger onto Felix's chest. "Want me to show you what's on the other side, don't you?" he asked with a grin. He moved closer to Felix with a mischievous glint in his eye. When their chests were almost pressed together, Kim stopped moving forward. "That's it, isn't it? I can tell," he insisted.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Had it been anyone else, they would have been in a wall right about now. But that was not the case with Kim. Felix swallowed at how close the other male was. "Kim, please get out of my personal space," he said as he stepped back. He remembered a few weeks back when he'd come onto the guy. He'd been a bit tipsy and he'd vowed never to do that again. It was a mistake, because not only was he straight, he just didn't feel the need to take advantage of Kim, or any other person for that matter. That was even down to Kymin. That was a one time thing.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Kim's grin didn't fade, but he only chuckled as Felix swallowed nervously. He put his hands gently on Felix's chest and pushed him back until the other male was against the door. His brought his face closer to Felix's, his brown eyes shining bright. "You don't have to be shy about it," he insisted quietly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Felix put his hand on Kim's arm and moved the guy back. He was trapped behind the door, but that meant nothing. Kim was just a person...a high person and he was a shinobi. "Enough," he didn't lowly. "You're my friend and Suki is my wife and you're her friend. Stop this before it tears our friendships apart." Felix sighed and stepped away. "Come on, we need to get stuff out of your system." He took his friend by the hand and moved him away towards the bedroom. He was going to throw Kim in the shower so that he could come downfrom his high.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Kim almost seemed disappointed when Felix started pushing him away, but allowed himself to be pushed back. "I'm telling you, you don't have to be shy about it." He blinked and raised an eyebrow with a grin at what Felix said, chuckling lightly. "That didn't seem to matter a couple weeks ago," he said, following Felix when the guy took his hand. His brown eyes shined when he realized where they were heading, not realizing that what he was thinking and what Felix was thinking were two completely different things. "Huh? Whhyy?" he whined, when Felix said they had to get him back to normal. He pulled his hand away from Felix and put his hands on his hips, once more leaning most of his weight on one side of his body. "How come you get to be drunk and tipsy and dumb and irrational, but I can't even do this much?" he asked suddenly, raising an eyebrow. "What's wrong with forgetting everything for just a little while?" Instead of continuing to allow himself to be pulled around, Kim went over to his couch and sat on it, crossing his arms with the intent of not moving. He was a little bit upset now, mostly because Felix had to go and be a killjoy. That, and his high was wearing off. It had been nearly an hour and a half since he'd used the Gloss.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Felix blinked when Kim started whining like a child. He felt bad because he had done things when he was out of it. "I'm sorry for a few weeks ago, but you can't do this with me. I'll take you to a bar and you can pick your poison there, but not with me. You have to stop this stuff habit though. It's not worth it. I don't want to see you getting in trouble because of this. Or dead." He went over and knelt in front of Kim. "So what do you want to do, talking to you in this condition is pointless."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Kim pushed his tongue to the side of his cheek when Felix said he couldn't do this with him, adjusting his black glasses on his face. "Tch, I don't wanna fuck around with some random douche from a bar," he mumbled, keeping his arms crossed. He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean 'it's not worth it'? It's the same damn thing as getting drunk!" Somehow, Kim felt like this was really unfair. People could go around getting drunk, but since he wasn't able to, he had to turn to other methods, and somehow that was wrong? Kim could feel that his high was wearing off, and the fact that Felix was being a total killjoy only made him want to go out back again and use some more. Honestly, all he wanted was to be able to forget it all for a day. Forget that he had responsibilities and obligations, forget that he had morals, forget that he had a life and reputation to protect. Forget that he was alone now and that Jace would never speak to him again. Kim sighed and ran a hand through his blue hair, standing up in a sudden movement that nearly caused him to trip over the silver haired male kneeling in front of him. He already had what was left of the Gloss in his pocket along with a lighter from earlier, so there was really no need to make himself look suspicious by going into his room to grab something in secret. "Whatever." He stretched, and then started around Felix. "I'm going out. Sayonara." He once again, had ignored Felix's words, this time intent on just going out by himself. He wasn't going to swim or anything like that, because he'd probably drown. He wanted to go up to the mountains. Grabbing a light jacket off the coat rack as he went, Kim slipped it on and unlocked the front door. Maybe he'd find someone else along the way who might actually understand why he was trying to get high.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum