Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Way to Forget

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Way to Forget - Page 6 Empty Re: A Way to Forget

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:00 pm

"Just do it. If you're worried about the chuckle earlier it has nothing to do with right now." He smiled lightly. "Come on Kim. You have to eat, you're already just skin and bones." He didn't like thinking about the time where he's carried Kim to the hospital, but the guy was as light as a feather.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:52 pm

"It's...not the chuckle I'm worried about," Kim mumbled, turning his gaze to the side in embarrassment. "It's not like I'm not gonna eat when I get home," he told Felix. Lies. He'd probably be too depressed over this incident to eat when he got home. "And I'm not that skinny," he complained, a small blush on his face. Was Felix actually trying to make him embarrassed, or was he actually trying to help? Kim couldn't really tell...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:53 am

The grin never left the silver haired male's face. "Here, come on." He moved the onigiri towards Kim. "Go on. You're too skinny to turn down food. You're like a toothpick." He shook his head lightly. "Skinnier than Suki," he pressed. "Now that's scary for a male." He tilted his head. "And we're supposed to be eating now, not later. Stop being difficult before I kick you." That sounded childish even to him. "I wouldn't really kick you. If I were to kick you I would break you. I'd break anyone I kicked. It's happen before, but it was on purpose. I didn't very much like the person I kicked." He shrugged. "Anyway, I like you, so I wouldn't kick you." As if it were that simple. "By the way you've got a red face thing crawling on you," he snickered.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Kim's blush didn't fade when Felix urged him to eat the rice ball. This was embarrassing. He wanted to tell Felix he could take care of himself, but he wasn't sure if the other male would take it the wrong way. The blue haired mechanic raised an eyebrow when Felix said he'd kick him, then rambled on about how he wouldn't actually really kick him because he liked him. "I'm not a toothpick," Kim said, pressing his tongue to the side of his cheek. "You're just being over dramatic. Look, I'll eat when I get home, okay? It'd look weird for you to be feeding me in public." Okay, that sounded weird. "Hell, it'd be weird for you to be feeding me at all," he added on, just in case Felix decided to be a smart ass. All the while, Kim kept his shaking right hand on his leg and out of sight. As long as he had a grip on his leg, his hand didn't shake too much.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Felix rolled his eyes and stuffed the onigiri into Kim's mouth. He gave a small smirk and then picked up his own and began to chew. Apparently he'd not been listening to Kim's protest. "You were talking to much," he spoke with a shrug. As if it had really been that simple. Felix was probably the weirdest person one could possibly meet. He was about as normal as normal would would never get and his actions were always justified by some unseen logic that he believed in. He wasn't above or below anyone, but he was capable of handling his own as well as others.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Kim's eyes widened lightly and he stopped talking when Felix stuffed the onigiri into his mouth, causing him to have to catch what didn't go in before slowly chewing what had. When he swallowed it, he put the onigiri back on the plate with a light frown and blush on his face. "There's really no reasoning with you, is there," he said, obviously embarrassed. "Hmph, well I guess I've learned my lesson," he joked lightly, his brown eyes lightly amused, despite his embarrassment.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 am

Felix grinned. "I'm a very reasonable person. You were just being unreasonable and that was the most reasonable solution." He swallowed the rest of the rice and then leaned back again. "And a lesson you learned indeed. Felix Kuriyama always wins." He flashed Kim a smile and then started into his soup. "So, what exactly do you plan on doing for the rest of the day? I'm thinking about swimming again, would you like to come. I'll keep you from drowning."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:17 pm

"You're the one who was being unreasonable," Kim mumbled, looking off to the side. "Trying to feed me in public and what not." The blue haired mechanic raised an eyebrow and looked to Felix. "Is that the lesson I learned? I thought it was just don't try arguing with an unreasonable man," he said with a small grin. He shrugged at Felix's question. "Don't know. I'd planned on staying in the house all day," he said with a soft chuckle. He didn't bother trying to pick up the rice ball again. He was pretty afraid of dropping it again. If there was one thing Kim feared, it was becoming an invalid who couldn't even take care of himself. Or...looking like one, rather. "The only reason I was worried about swimming yesterday was because of the...uh, condition, I was in," Kim said, smiling lightly. "I don't mind going swimming with you."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Felix smiled. "I'm very reasonable." He then tilted his head. "Feeding you in public has nothing to do with it. You're just being a baby, therefore I shall treat you like one." One of these days he'd learn that insulting people wasn't right. "You know, I thought you really didn't know how to swim," he commented. "Glad you do though, means I can swim freely."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:37 pm

"You're right, it has nothing to do with it. You're just an overall unreasonable man. With a sense of logic completely opposite everyone else's," Kim retorted. Hey, he could be insulting too. Though, that was probably hardly something that could be considered insulting. The blue haired mechanic raised an eyebrow. "Who the hell doesn't know how to swim?" he asked, crossing his arms over the table. His hand had stopped shaking for the time being, thankfully.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:00 pm

"Little kids don't know how to swim," he said with a smirk. It faded at Kim's comeback. "Fair enough," he said with a smile. "If I was a reasonable person then I wouldn't be the person I am today. Don't you adore me for being the man I am," he asked. "Or should I change to fit your standards. I'm mister wrong in every which way, but you can be my mister right." Blue eyes held an unreadable look as he spoke.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 pm

"That's...fair, I guess," Kim said, looking off to the side. He gave a small grin when Felix admitted what he'd said was fair. "That's a good point. I don't know if I'd rather you be reasonable, if that's the case," he chuckled. "You might end up being no fun as a reasonable person." Kim went to wave his hand dismissively when Felix asked if he should change, but then stopped and blinked at the silver haired man's words. He raised an eyebrow and was quiet for a second. "Are...are you...flirting with me?" Honestly, Kim couldn't believe his ears, and immediately assumed that Felix was joking. After all, Felix was both straight, and with Suki. Though he'd learned from Felix's own mouth that he wasn't a very faithful person. There was still the issue of the guy being straight, though.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:18 pm

"Well let's keep being a very unreasonable person." The silver haired shinobi started to laugh when Kim asked if he were flirting with him. "I don't know Kimmie, am I?" His blue eyes still had that look in them. "Would you accept if I were? I have Suki and she's your friend. Am I worth that risk?" He tilted his head. "I can keep a secret, can you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Kim clicked his tongue lightly when Felix started to laugh. He knew it. The guy had been joking. That was a good thing too, or else... Again Kim blinked. Was he joking? No really, was he? The blue haired mechanic couldn't tell. "Tch...my name's not Kimmie," he protested lightly. Honestly, he couldn't care less if Felix called him Kimmie. He'd had plenty of people call him that before. But Kim really couldn't tell if Felix was joking. Kim stayed leaning forward on his crossed arms, his face a bit confused. After a moment, he gave a sigh. "Sorry," he said finally, patting Felix on the head. "But you're not worth that risk. As tempting as you are, and don't get me wrong, you're damn tempting, nothing is worth risking my friendship with Suki," he told the silver haired male, drawing his hand back.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Felix himself wasn't sure if he was joking or not. Kim reminded him so much of Kymin that it was hard not to be serious. All Felix wanted was Kymin and Kim was as close as he'd ever get in the next eighty something years. When Kim turned him down Felix looked visibly disappointed, but he smiled nonetheless. "That's good," he said with a nod. "She should always come first for the both of us," he said lightly. "And I should wait for him," he whispered almost inaudibly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Kim frowned lightly when he saw that Felix actually looked disappointed. The guy hadn't been joking. He really hadn't been joking. And even though he'd meant what he'd said about not risking his friendship with Suki, now the blue haired mechanic felt a bit bad. Picking up the riceball on his plate, Kim quickly finished it off before his hand had a chance to start shaking. "Alright, let's go," he said, taking some money out of his wallet and waving the waiter over so he could get the check. Kim just gave the guy a twenty and told him to keep the change, since he knew the bill would only be about ten dollars anyways. They hadn't eaten that much. After the waiter walked away, Kim got up and waved for Felix to follow him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Felix blinked when Kim suddenly said it was time to go. "Okay," he said sounding a bit confused. Blue eyes were curious as Kim waved for him to follow. Without asking Felix did just that. He hadn't realized it until now, but he wanted more than friendship when Kymin came back. He missed the black haired male like there was no tomorrow. Even to the point where his heart ached. Why had he walked out that morning? Felix bowed his head and caught up with Kim. "Where are we going?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Kim glanced over his shoulder to Felix as the guy caught up, giving a tiny grin. "To get clothes suitable for swimming in," he said lightly. "And towels. Towels are a must," he nodded. He really did feel bad about turning Felix down so point blank. He wouldn't have felt bad about it if it hadn't been for the look on the silver haired male's face. The disappoinment there had been heartbreaking.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 pm

(Don't feel so bad Kim, isn't not you.)

Felix blinked when Kim started naming off all the stuff they had to get. He had honestly forgotten. "That is necessary..." He usually just air dried. He was never in a rush for anything involving swimming. It was something he enjoyed too much. "I should probably go home and get my stuff," he said with a small look. "I don't have any swim trucks."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:41 pm

"It is necessary," Kim insisted. "I don't want to catch a cold if it gets cold later." Okay, so maybe he was being a bit of a wimp. But hell, he already didn't know if he had one sickness, and he really didn't want to get another. "Fine fine, go get your clothes then," he said, waving his hand dismissively. "And then meet me at the gates. I know a good place," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:56 pm

"I don't get sick, so it never occurred to me." Felix then nodded. "Alright, see you later," he said with a wave. He went home and got his stuff without wasting time and then went straight for the gates to await Kim's arrival. As he did he looked up at the sky. "No Meridian, no Kymin." He gave a sigh. "I'm kind of lonely now."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:39 am

After going home to get his swim trunks and a towel, Kim started towards the gates. He'd changed into his swim trunks just to make things easier, and put a t-shirt on instead of his black shirt. He had the towel laid over his shoulder casually, and when he saw Felix, he gave a wave. "Hey Fe, ya ready?" he called. He was feeling better than he'd been this morning, admittedly, though he still felt bad about flat-out rejecting Felix earlier.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:10 am

Felix looked away from the sky and nodded when he saw Kim. "Yeah, I'm ready," he said with a smile. The silver haired shinobi moved away from the wall and then went to meet Kim halfway. "Let's get a move on if you're ready," he said with a smile. The issue of Kim rejecting him had passed, mainly because he felt the need to wait for Kymin. The black haired male had wanted to be friends and he was hopingthat was still the case.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:33 am

Kim nodded when Felix said they should get a move on. "So, I hope you don't mind cold water. The spring we're headed to is...uh, pretty cold," he said with a light grin. He hated going to public pools for far too many reasons to count. And though it was cold, he knew of a small spring at the foot of the mountains that nobody really went to. At least, he didn't think anyone went there. He didn't venture out often enough to know for sure. And then there was the lake at the center of one of the mountains, but that would have been even colder, simply because it was higher up.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:44 pm

"I don't mind too much, I'm used to adapting." He smiled lightly and then walked on. "Cold water shouldn't be too much trouble." Blue eyes glowed lightly as he looked up at the sky. "Kim, I want to swim until the end of time, just a fair warning," he said with a grin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum