Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Way to Forget

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A Way to Forget - Page 8 Empty Re: A Way to Forget

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:41 pm

A grin spread across Felix's face. "You might just be right. My mom used to say I'd grow fins." He chuckled lightly. "Thirty seconds is weak, you need to condition your body. By the end of this year you shall be able to hold your breath up to a minute." He nodded in determination.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:50 pm

"Ahah, so you are a merman. I knew it," he said with a nod. Kim started swimming backwards casually, but kept his gaze on Felix. He raised an eyebrow when the silver haired male said he needed to condition his body. "And I suppose you're going to be the one to train me?" he asked with a small smirk, before giving a light laugh. "It's not like I spend a lot of my time in the water," he chuckled. "It would be a bit pointless to condition my body to holding my breath for longer amounts of time."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Felix gave a small huff. "Yeah, I suppose so," he replied. "I've yet to grow my fins though." He watched Kim swim backwards. "And yes I would be the one to train you. Who better to get you into shape than your good friend Felix Kuriyama, the half fish." He gave a snicker and then started to float on his back. "It'll be fun, give you something to do," he stated with a yawn. "Who cares whether or not you spend time in the water. When I swim with you, I want us to go to the bottom."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am

"Heh, maybe you can make them appear and disappear at will. Try it," Kim suggested with a grin. He continued swimming on his back even as Felix spoke, chuckling as the guy called himself a half fish. "Fun? I don't count trying to consciously suffocate myself fun," he joked with a small laugh. "Huh?" Kim floated upright and looked at Felix. "Just how often do you plan on swimming with me? It may be warm now, but no matter how much you heat up the water, I'm not swimming in the winter," he said, grinning.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:55 am

Felix smirked. Kim had jokes. "You won't be suffocating yourself you halfwit. You'll be perfectly a-okay," he snickered. "If you feel like you're going to drown then I'll let you stay above the water and I'll just swim. I guess I just want company," he said with a shrug. He went under the water for a few moments and then came up again. "What do you want to do after this," he asked. "I mean, there's not much to do aside from eating, drinking, and swimming, or at least in my mind." His blue eyes were curious as he waited for some suggestions.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:22 am

Kim waved his hand dismissively. "Drowning, suffocating, same thing," he grinned. "Either way it'd leave me fairly breathless." Jokes. He usually didn't like telling them, but he made a quick crack at one now and again. "I'd be fine staying above the water," he nodded. "Just not in the winter. I refuse. You'll have to swim on your own. Then again, maybe not a great idea...if you catch hypothermia, there'll be no one there to make sure you thaw out," he snickered. When Felix asked him what they would do next, he thought for a moment. "I don't know. There's always watching a movie or something. And I have a few v-..." Kim paused. "Er...nevermind that one. Let's see, what else is there," he pondered thoughtfully. "We could always go look for a random present for our best friend," he chuckled with a shrug. He didn't know why, but he kind of wanted to get a present for Suki. Maybe it was because he was coming to terms with the fact that he could no longer write music for her. And all at once, the depression from earlier came sweeping over him, causing him to frown lightly. To hide it from Felix, he swam under water, staying there for a few moments to try to compose himself. When he came back up, he pushed his hair back on his head. The sad look in his eyes was gone, but the frown had only dissolved a little.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:42 pm

Felix rolled his eyes. "Whatever, you're just a land lover is all." He chuckled and went back to floating on his back. "And I don't need someone to watch over me," he said with a shake of his head. "I don't get sick so hypothermia is the least of my concerns." He glanced to Kim as the guy spoke of a present for Suki. That could work. His eyes became concerned when Kim went under the water after frowning and then came back up with a less bothered look on his face. Was he reverting back into that state of depression or was there just something on his mind. "Let's go get Suki a gift. She's been working hard and she deserves something nice for her efforts."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:36 pm

"You're very right," he nodded. "I love the land. I like having solid ground under my feet." He shook his head lightly. "Even if you don't get sick, you can still get hypothermia." Kim gave a small smile when Felix agreed to getting Suki a gift. He was fine with that. He'd wanted to do that anyways. "Hm..the question is, what should we get her?" He was doing his best to hide the fact that he was fairly upset by all this. He only bought Suki gifts sometimes, so he didn't really know what to get her. Usually he'd go over to her shop and play a song or something for her. He wasn't cheap or anything, but she always seemed to enjoy his music so much that buying her a gift never registered in his mind. He just liked stopping over and surprising her with a new song. Kim looked down at the water thoughtfully. He wondered if he could have a music box made for her.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:49 pm

"Well I like to feel weightless. Gravity doesn't really apply in water, but on land, it is cruel." He then gave a dismissive wave when Kim some of hypothermia. "I suppose so, but I don't think that will ever happen." Blue eyes blinked. He was married to Suki but he didn't know what to get her. It was a question he should get the answer to as soon as possible. "How about something colorful." It was a start. "What do you have," he asked as he swam over to Kim. He's pretty much forgotten their little romance moment. It was nice while it lasted, but nothing was forever.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:30 pm

"Hah, well, flying isn't really my thing, so I guess that explains it," he joked with a small laugh. "You don't? I'm sure even a great ninja like you is susceptible to the elements," he chuckled. Just because he could, he started floating on his back again, blinking when Felix said something colorful. "Colorful..?" When Felix swam over to him, he glanced at the other male. "It's not exactly colorful, but I was thinking...I dunno, maybe having a music box made for her," he said with a shrug. Now that he spoke it aloud, he felt a bit embarrassed. It sounded like a ridiculous idea.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:46 pm

A music box sounded like a good idea. He knew that Suki loved music, but sometimes he wondered if she got tired of it. He would have gotten tired of it. It was only because he didn't stay in one spot for too long. "I like the idea of a music box," he told Kim. "Let's do it." He stopped floating on his back and started for the shore. He went under water as he went. It was nice to have the water flowing over him in such a smooth way. Every second in the water was magical. His blue eyes glowed. Why can't every day be this way. So calm and relaxing. If everyday could be like this I would retire permanently.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:15 am

To be honest...there was only one person Kim knew in the Gears that could make a decent music box, and...well, she was a bit of a loon. Despite the fact that he was clearly gay, and had told her it before, she still took the time and energy to swoon over him. He wasn't quite looking forward to the visit, but he was sure it would be interesting for Felix, at least. Swimming towards the shore, Kim dowsed his hair one last time just so he could push it back so maybe it wouldn't dry into a downright mess. Climbing up onto land, he went over to the towels, picked one up, and started drying himself off. He gave a glance back at the lake, only to see if Felix had come back above water.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Felix didn't want to come up. In fact he was sure he didn't have to, but on the other hand he needed to follow Kim to get a gift for his adorable wife. Felix surfaced and exited the water. "God I'm going to miss the water," he claimed with a sigh. He dried off and then dressed in the spare clothes he'd brought. "Where are we headed," he asked with a curious look on his face. He just wanted to get this over with. It wasn't that he didn't want to go gift shopping, it was just that he sucked at.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:31 am

Kim looked to Felix with a small smile when the guy got out of the water, commenting on how much he was going to miss it. "We'll go swimming again tomorrow," he teased with a small wave of his hand. "Don't be too sad," he said with a small chuckle. Putting his shirt on, Kim draped the towel over his shoulders. "There's a little shop not too far from the gates. The girl who works there is pretty good with things like this. Also..." He turned his head and gave Felix a little grin. "She's a little eccentric. Try and be nice," he said, giving a small, almost nervous laugh. He meant for Felix to be nice to him once they got there, not her, but Felix probably didn't realize it yet.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum