Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Way to Forget

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Way to Forget - Page 5 Empty Re: A Way to Forget

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:33 pm

"Heh. We're all a bit insane, aren't we," Kim said lightly. He was talking more about himself with that one, though he was sure Felix would think he was just talking in general. He'd almost dropped himself off the edge of a cliff the day before. The blue haired mechanic smiled and said thanks when the waiter came back with their drinks. He poured himself a cup of tea from the tea pot and took a sip with a small sigh. "So glad I got tea. I haven't had tea in a while," he said with a small chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Felix tilted his head to the side. "I guess we are," he said with a small nod. "But what does that matter," he asked. "Insanity is the cause of madness and there is always a method to the madness, so we're normal," he said with a smirk. "My logic is perfect, flawless." He gave a small chuckle and then leaned back in his chair. The silver haired male looked towards Kim when the guy spoke about tea. Felix didn't really care for it anymore, it was all Kyla had ever offered him when he visited her.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:49 pm

"Hah. Normal. I'd rather be insane than normal any day of the week," Kim said with a small grin. "You logic is ridiculously flawed. But I'll let it slide. You know why? Because I like how that logic sounds," he chuckled. Kim took a sip of his tea and gave a sigh. He liked hot tea. He also liked this restaurant. It was comfortable. The atmosphere was nice, and not overwhelming like some places. Kim cleared his throat. "Hey, uh, Felix. Look, I'm sorry about...er, what happened yesterday. I really wasn't feeling myself." He still wasn't today, of course. But that was probably besides the point.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:24 am

"Thanks, I like my logic too." He gave a chuckle. "And it's definitely not flawed." The silver haired shinobi yawned lightly and then looked to his friend as the guy apologized about yesterday. He smiled lightly and placed his hand on Kim's head. He ruffled the younger male's hair and leaned forward so that he could whisper to Kim. "Don't worry about it," he told him quietly. "If it makes you feel happy then I can't stop you. Like you said yesterday, you're smart enough to know how to use it." Felix smiled lightly and then slowly moved away. "Right?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:34 am

Kim rolled his eyes. "You [i]would[i] like your own logic." He shook his head. "It's most definitely flawed." The blue eyed mechanic blinked when he felt Felix's hand on his head. "Hey...you're mussing up my hair," he complained lightly. He stopped complaining when Felix leaned closer, looking at the blue eyed male as he spoke. He felt a bit better, hearing Felix say that. Kim nodded and gave a small appreciative smile. "Right. I...thanks Felix."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:39 am

Felix didn't want to see Kim unhappy, so if the drug was what gave him that extra boost to live then he wouldn't stop him. He was tired of seeing friends dying. Yeah, maybe Kymin had been the only one, but the return of his memories counted as so many more. Felix felt his heart ache with the pain of knowing he couldn't save those he cared for. When Kim said thanks he only smiled. "By the way, your hair was already messy," he stated with his normal grin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:52 am

"My hair was not messed up," Kim huffed. "It was perfectly fine before you started touching it." He really did feel better after talking to Felix. "Oh, uh...I hate to ask this, but I'd really...really appreciate it if Suki didn't find out about what happened..." He wasn't going to call it a habit, since he'd only used once, and he wasn't sure if it was going to become a habit. So he was just going to isolate things down to yesterday's use.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:04 am

"You should know me better than that by now," Felix spoke, his icy blue gaze on Kim. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her. I'll even swear on my ninja way that I won't breath a word to her." He shrugged. "Besides, it's not my place to tell her such things." Felix gave a dismissive wave. "Anyway, your hair was a terrible mess. Ever heard of a comb and brush?" He gave a small chuckle. He was highly amused. "You should do yourself a favor and invest in one."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:15 am

Whether he knew it or not that Felix wouldn't have told, Kim still felt that he'd had to ask. He didn't want to hurt Suki. He smiled when Felix said he'd even swear it on his ninja way. "That's okay, I believe you," he said lightly. "Thanks." The blue haired mechanic took a sip of his tea. "If it was a terrible mess, it was only because we rushed out of the house," he exaggerated. "I do too have a brush at home...and I use it often...ish. It's not typical of me to look a mess," he huffed, sticking his tongue out at Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:29 am

Felix would never intentionally hurt Suki like that. He had five enough damage to the ones he loved. He didn't want to do the same with Suki. Once she was gone, he's want to look back and say, 'at least I didn't fuck that one up.'  The silver haired shinobi rocked in his chair. He then laughed when Kim said he did in fact have a brush and sometimes used it. "Whatever you say bushy head." Felix flicked Kim's tongue then stretched. It wasn't too bad a day outside.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:36 am

"You're going to fall over." If Kim was a meaner person, he would have slipped his foot under the leg of Felix's chair and pushed it back. "W-wha?" Kim blinked in minor shock and his face turned a little red. "M-my hair isn't bushy..!" He seemed even more shocked by the fact that Felix had actually flicked his tongue. "Wha..." Kim looked off to the side. "You're so strange...how can you so casually do something weird like that?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Felix wasn't very carefree, but he could be a very mellow individual at times. "You see," he spoke with a sly smile. "I have excellent balance, so keeping myself up right is easy breezy. In addition to that fact, your hair is bushy and it reminds me off a tree. However if you wish to continue to be in denial that is fine too." He chucked. "As for my casual weirdness, it comes with getting old. Nothing surprises me anymore, but I can surprise others all the same."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:27 pm

"A-a tree? Are you serious?" Kim clicked his tongue. "Liar. My hair is perfectly flat," he complained, but brushed it down with his hands anyways. "Old age indeed. I'm surprised you're not a grandpa yet," he teased with a small huff. "Yeah, you're just full'a surprises, huh?" Kim gave a small grin when the food came, thanking the waiter with a smile. He didn't hesitate to start into his onigiri, glad that for once his hands were controllable. They shook lightly, but it wasn't too noticeable, or impossible for him to eat because of it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:19 am

Felix smiled. "Yet you fix it anyway." His silver eyes closed briefly when Kim spoke of being a grandpa. He wondered if his daughters would become parents. Maybe they would grow up and marry and things of the sort. Would they speak of how he abandoned them. He opened his eyes, coming back to reality. "You just want to be an uncle is all," he teased back. He nodded to the waiter as he brought their food. "Thanks." He took picked up the onigiri and took a bite. He was silent for a moment before he nodded in approval. "You have proved yourself a worthy onigiri judge, Kim Babo."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:32 am

Kim looked off to the side in embarrassment. "Shut up," he muttered. His brown eyes blinked when Felix said he just wanted to be an uncle and then shined mischievously. "Ehhh? Are you and Suki going to have a baby?" he teased, his eyes bright and amused. "Hmm, I would make a terrific uncle," he said with a grin and a nod. He smiled when Felix expressed his approval. "Ah, good, now I can go around testing all sorts of restaurant's onigiri," he nodded, crossing his arms playfully.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 am

Felix raised a brow. He wasn't sure about kids anymore. Nora and Kiara had never really been his. He still hadn't gotten over the fact that that dragon had stolen his body and Serenity had been too blind to see the truth. "Although you would make a great uncle, I don't think that we're going to have kids," he replied. He didn't want anymore kids for as long as he'd live. What was the point of bringing a child into the pathetic, fucked up world? Why introduce them to all this madness and chaos and hate? Felix was beginning to feel bitter. He decided to change the topic. "You can test onigiri and I can test cakes. We can have a little duo if you'd like."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:15 am

Kim gave a defeated huff when Felix said him and Suki weren't having kids. "Why not? You'd be a good dad too, I'm sure," he said with a nod, uncrossing his arms and taking up his tea cup again, taking a drink. "And of course I'd be a great uncle. Though your child would be spoiled rotten," Kim chuckled lightly. "Huh? Oh right, Suki did mention that you have a sweet tooth," he said with a small smile. "I don't know about that though. I think you just want an excuse to eat cake."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:24 am

No I wouldn't.... "I'm too old for kids," he informed Kid. "And no good with them either. I can put up with them for a few hours, but not a few years. Diapers and crying are not my forte." He then grinned. "Yeah, Uncle Kim would always be bringing gifts and candy. God, I'd never hear the end of it. 'Daddy why can't you give us gifts like Uncle Kim?'" Felix shook his head. The grin grew a bit when Kim mentioned his sweet tooth. "No, I don't very much like sweets, but the occasional cake can spark my interests."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:33 am

"Pfft, you can handle it. You're old, but you're not too old for kids," Kim said with a nod, taking another riceball into his hand and taking a bite. "And me and Suki would be there to help." The blue haired mechanic actually gave a grin when Felix said that he'd never hear the end of it. "Probably not. But don't worry, I'd be sure to tell them not to bug you too much about it, or else they'd really become spoiled," he chucked. "Yeah right. Occasional cake. I don't believe it for a second," he said. He went to move the riceball towards his mouth, but at the very moment he did, his hand jerked a bit, catching him off guard and causing him to drop the riceball onto the table. For a moment, Kim held the hand that had jerked in the other, looking at it with a frown before lowering it onto his lap so that it was out of sight. God damn it, he thought, biting his lip lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:02 am

Felix smiled. "I am too old. Even with you and Suki I might be able to manage, but I doubt I'm ready for kids anytime soon. I'm not very great with sticking around for too long either, do I'd hate to leave without notice. Crap seems to mess up when I get too comfortable." He shrugged and then frowned lightly when Kim dropped his rice ball. "And you seem to be too old too." He tilted his head. "Everything alright with you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Kim raised an eyebrow when Felix said he wasn't too great with sticking around for long periods of time. Was he planning on up and leaving Suki? The blue haired male frowned. Suki would be heartbroken..."I don't think there's much here that could get messed up by you staying around," he muttered, then looked off to the side when Felix asked if everything was alright. Just when he'd started feeling a bit better, his body went and reminded him that it was still fucking up. "Yeah. That just...happens, sometimes," he said with a shrug, taking his tea up into his non-shaking hand and taking a small sip.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Felix's eyes didn't change from being somber when Kim spoke. "I've got lots of baggage that tends to follow me around," he spoke honestly. "I just don't want anyone getting caught in the cross fire is all." The silver haired shinobi shrugged. "You're right though, I've got nothing to worry about here." When Kim said he was okay Felix shrugged. "I've never seen it happen before."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:40 pm

"You got someone hunting you or something?" Kim asked, his gaze on the table. He felt like the conversation had just taken a turn for the worse, and it was his fault. "That's good then," he said, when Felix said he had nothing to worry about here. "I hope not." When Felix said he'd never seen it happen before, the blue haired mechanic shrugged. "I guess you've just had pretty good timing then," he said lightly, putting the tea cup down again. He had been hungry before, but he'd lost his appetite. He didn't want to be seen like this. He didn't want his hands to jerk about when he was trying to eat or drink with a friend. It was embarrassing, and it made it look like he couldn't even take care of himself properly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Felix have a low chuckle. "I'm the hunter, not the hunted." He flashed a grin at Kim. That had been amusing without a doubt. "Good because I usually have pretty crappy timing." He picked up the onigiri and waved it lightly. "Open up," he told Kim slyly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Kim raised an eyebrow. "That chuckle sounded ominous," he said lightly. It was meant to be a joke, but...well, the blue haired mechanic wasn't much in the mood for jokes right now. His brown eyes blinked when Felix picked up the onigiri and waved it. "...w..what?" It was clear by the look on Kim's face that he was a bit confused, and maybe slightly embarrassed by the fact that Felix would suggest what he thought Felix was suggesting.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum