Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Way to Forget

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Way to Forget - Page 7 Empty Re: A Way to Forget

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:05 am

"Just so long as you don't mind," Kim said with a smile. "It's a good thing it's pretty warm today," he nodded. The blue haired male looked to Felix when the guy said his name, smiling lightly at the words. "The end of time, hm? Hmhm, maybe I can build a time machine for you," he suggested with a chuckle. He was happy the spring wasn't too far from here, at least. They would get to swim pretty soon, so that was nice.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:14 am

Who needs one when you're immortal, Felix thought to himself. For once he wasn't being morbid. His blue eyes glowed as he walked and the thought of swimming suddenly made him feel a hundred times better. The dreariness of missing Kymin and Meridian faded to the back of his mind. "No wonder you were complaining about catching a cold," he said with a grin. "You knew it would be freezing water." He gave a short laugh. "I'll warm it up for you if you want. That's what make us ninja so special," he said with a grin. "Or do you prefer the cold?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 am

When they got to the spring, Kim set his things by a tree, taking his glasses off before he moved to take his shirt off, but paused at Felix's suggestion. "My god yes, you can do that?" he asked, his brown eyes bright, despite the fact that he couldn't see too well now that he had his glasses off. "I hate swimming in ice water, believe it or not," he joked. If Felix could actually warm the spring up, that would be freaking amazing. Kim knew it was warm out, but ice water wasn't very appealing. Lukewarm water would've been perfect, but he wasn't about to be picky. Hell, just so long as it wasn't freezing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Felix smiled lightly. "Yes, yes I can." He didn't recall the last time someone had every gotten this excited over warm water. Looking at the water Felix determined how high of the water he should use the jutsu in order to avoid it from being scolding hot. I've that was figured out he used a simple fire style and warmed the water. "Go test it out." He suddenly realized how terrible a mistake he'd made. How the hell was he supposed to swim scarred up the way he was? Felix frowned lightly and decided to keep his headband on as well as the bandages around his arms. They should hold up.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Kim gave a happy smile when Felix used a ninja technique to heat up the water, removing his shirt as he waited. When the silver haired ninja told him to go test it out, he hesitated for a moment before going over to the other male instead. "Hey, Felix. Look...if it wasn't for you being with my best friend, I wouldn't have any problems being with you," he said honestly. "But since you are with her, we really can't do anything. So instead..." There was a pause before Kim leaned forward and kissed Felix tenderly on the lips for a few moments. "Sorry for having rejected you so bluntly," he said with a small smile, his light-brown eyes glowing softly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Felix looked to Kim with a curious expression even the guy called his name. He went to tell Kim it wasn't a big deal when suddenly he was being kissed. Felix's heart nearly stopped. "I..It's no big deal," he said quietly. "I just...you reminded me of someone. I guess I got caught in a memory," he admitted. The silver haired male was blushing lightly. He pulled his shirt off and started towards the water. "If only you were him." He said the last part fairly quietly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Kim gave a small chuckle at Felix's stuttering, his eyes growing curious when the guy said he just reminded him of somebody else. "Oh?" That was a curious thing. Kim's small smile turned into a small grin when he saw that Felix was red. Just for the heck of it, Kim pet Felix on the head once and ruffled his hair a little. "I'm sorry I can't be that person for you," he said with a smile. He had a feeling that this person was no longer around, so he wasn't going to ask about it. Instead, he just went into the water, smiling happily at the warmth. "You, sir, are amazing. Now I don't have to worry about catching a cold," he chuckled, going further into the water and dipping under it, only to come up a moment later with his hair lying flat over his eyes. Chuckling lightly, Kim reached up and pushed his hair back so that it was laying slicked back on his head.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:21 pm

Felix let Kim ruffle his hair without protest. The words the other name spoke tore him to shreds, but he accepted it. He went towards the water and jumped in. It was warm against its skin and he relished it. He allowed his mind to wander as he sank to the bottom. He allowed himself to remember the good memories and forget the bad. Kymin, Holland, Meridian, Serenity, Kana. They all meant do much to him. He smiled. Life was never very kind to him, but sometimes one had to enjoy the little things.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:14 am

Kim didn't much mind that Felix swam underwater, and just floated on his back for a while, slowly kicking his feet to keep himself moving. There was no doubt that he felt bad about turning Felix away. Not only because the guy seemed to really want a chance, but also because he himself wanted one. He wanted to know what it would be like to be with Felix, but he couldn't. The blue haired mechanic gave a small sigh. Oh well. Life wasn't fair, and he knew that. While he felt better than earlier in the day, he still wondered if he'd be able to handle this life. At the same time though...he didn't want to hurt Suki and Felix. They were his two best friends. He just...couldn't bear the thought of losing them both. They were both about fifteen years older than he was. And then there was always that fear of Aussir coming back to finish what he'd started. Not to mention the fact that he couldn't draw up plans for the guy, even fake plans, if he'd wanted to, letalone build him a gun. Kim's light brown eyes grew unfocused as he floated on his back and stared up at the cloudy sky. Things were such a hassle nowadays.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:34 am

Felix came back up for air even though he could have stayed down a bit longer. Blue eyes looked to Kim and then he swam over. "Hey there," he said with a smile. His silver hair was pushed to the side to keep from spilling into his face. "You know, I'm thinking that one of us is going to get a cramp since we just finished eating," he said with a grin. "More than likely you." His eyes were glowing lightly. "But who knows." He pushed Kim under and then swam away before the guy could come back up. "What a perfect day to swim."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:42 am

Kim's eyes finally focused once Felix came over and said hi, and he had to blink a couple times before looking to the silver haired male to see that he was smiling. The blue haired mechanic couldn't help but to return a small smile. "Hiya." Kim gave a thoughtful look. "You think so? I don't know, but if I do, you promised you'd make sure I don't drown," he said with a small grin. His grin got wiped clean off and his eyes widened when Felix pushed him underwater. He had to quickly hold his breath, which wasn't easy when the first thing he wanted to do was gasp in surprise. A couple seconds of struggling with the water later, Kim came above the water and coughed a couple times, having inhaled a bit of water. "Oi, o-hck, o-oi," he coughed. "What was th-that for?" He knew Felix had been playing, which is why he splashed water in the direction of the silver haired ninja with a tiny grin after having asked.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 am

Felix chuckled. "I would gladly save you from drowning," he said with a sly smile. "Even though you already almost drowned." He backed up some more when Kim splashed him with water. "Aww, is Kim going to act like a little kiddy?" His blue eyes glowed and then he started to float on his back. "By the way, I did it because I could. You looked so peaceful that I couldn't help myself. You'd set yourself up so perfectly." His smiled widened. "You can come get payback, but just know that there will be consequences."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:18 am

"Hey, I-I have all rights to splash you after that," he said with another small cough. "And you would gladly save me from drowning? You were almost the cause of me drowning!" he joked, his brown eyes shining. "I looked peaceful, so you had to disturb it. Shame on you Felix," he chuckled, swimming over to the silver haired male. "I'll get payback another time," he promised, crossing his arms over Felix's chest just because. "But not right now. Because water seems to be more your element than mine," he chuckled. He was now just enjoying the warmth of both the water and Felix's body. He really was glad that Felix had warmed the water. Yeah, this guy was pretty damn awesome.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:18 pm

"I apologize," Felix said absently. "It was too tempting for me not to take advantage." He chucked lightly and then looked towards Kim as he crossed his arms on his chest. "Comfy?" Felix smiled when Kim mentioned how the water was his element. How right he was. "I wish everyday could be this relaxed," he said without care. Yeah, he was feeling really relaxed and carefree.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Kim couldn't help a grin. "See, what did I tell you? Everyone is tempted by me," he chuckled. "Very much so," he said with a small nod, laying his head on his crossed arms. "This...this is pretty relaxing," he agreed. Though, he had to admit, it was a bit strange that he was relaxing on Felix, but...it was relaxing nonetheless. Like he'd said many times before, Kim didn't have much sense of personal space, so something like this didn't bother him much.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Despite his need for personal space, Felix didn't mind Kim laying on him like this. The other guy was warm against him, so he was fine by that. The blue eyed male stared up at the sky. "You're tempting enough," he spoke quietly. "I'll admit that much." He closed his eyes and allowed himself to just float about. "Kim, thanks for being a good friend. I appreciate your kindness and sincerity." He was glad he'd met Kim. For once he felt like he'd done something right in his life. Kim made him feel like life could be easier to bear.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Kim gave a small chuckle when Felix said he was tempting. God, this was going to be so awkward from now on. They were both attracted to each other but could do nothing about it. He hoped things would be okay between the two of them. The blue haired mechanic blinked at Felix's sudden expression of gratitude. "You're welcome..?" He chuckled lightly. "Where did that come from?" he asked with a bit of amusement in his voice.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:56 pm

"Not a lot of people put up with my bullshit. You've probably realized this already, but I don't make friends easily or very often. I'm not exactly friend material either, but you haven't had the misfortune of seeing that side of me." He smiled and glanced towards the blue haired man. "The reason I bring this up is because I have a terrible habit of not letting people know that they've made an impact on my life." Before they're gone, he added silently.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Kim raised an eyebrow. "I don't know. Your bullshit seems pretty put-up-withable," he chuckled lightly. "But maybe that's just because I haven't seen 'that side of you'," he said lightly. He didn't know. Maybe there were some really dark parts of Felix he hadn't witnessed. But...well, who didn't have a dark side to them? Kim gave a smile. "Well...thanks for letting me know I made an impact." A pause and he gave a small grin. "It is a positive impact...right?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Kim really was a goofball. The guy never seemed to let anything change his happy go lucky attitude, minus Jace leaving him. Felix pushed that thought to the back of his head with a quickness. "Of course it's positive you silly child." He would have ruffled the other male's hair had he not been busy with starting afloat.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Kim nodded lightly and pushed himself off Felix to swim in the warm water for himself. "Good, because for a moment I was worried that I was having a negative effect on your life or something," he joked with a small grin. He didn't mind the fact that Felix had called him a silly child, really. Giving a tiny grin, Kim ducked under the water, staying under for a few moments. His arms had gotten a bit cold being out of the water, even if the air outside the water was pretty warm as well. When Kim came back up, he pushed his blue hair back on his head and wiped the water from his eyes. "Hmhm..this is pretty nice," he chuckled. "I'm glad you made the water warm too. I could stay in here all day. I wouldn't much mind if we swam for an eternity, if the water stayed like this," he said, remembering how Felix had mentioned he'd want to swim forever once they'd gotten to the spring.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Felix sat up when Kim moved off of him. His eyes glowed lightly as the other male mentioned how he too could swim forever if the water stayed this way. "Glad the warm water has brightened your day," Felix spoke as he slowly went under the water and started for the bottom. His eyes were shining lightly as he made his way down. He missed doing this as a kid. The river had been powerful, but he'd always managed to stay alive. He felt like a real survivor.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Kim gave a meek smile at that statement of Felix's. It really had been a big factor in his day brightening. He didn't want to say that another big factor had been the mere presence of the silver haired ninja. Felix and Suki were his best friends, and it always brightened his day to see them. If it wasn't for Felix's persistence, he probably still would have been super depressed and trying to write one last song. Now he didn't much mind about his hands shaking or anything like that, but that was mostly because now it was the very last thing on his mind. Kim took to casually swimming around, occasionally glancing down in the clear water to try and see where Felix was.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Felix didn't stop until he'd touched the bottom and then he sat there and smiled. His blue eyes were clear and peaceful. He seriously loved this. This feeling of floating, defying gravity. He smiled and then looked up to Kim. That guy was going to do great things if he stayed out of his depression. Felix wanted Kim to live and be happy, but he wouldn't stop the guy from jumping or popping too many pills, nor would he stop Kim from getting high. Everyone has the option to choose their own path, and he had no right to interfere. Nodding he started upwards until he broke the surface. "I miss doing that."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Kim smiled when Felix came back up. "How do you hold your breath for that long?" He asked curiously. "I can only hold my breath for like...I dunno, maybe thirty seconds, if that." He gave a chuckle. "Are you like...secretly aa mermaid or something? Oh, excuse me, merman," he said, giving another chuckle. This was pretty alright. Him and Felix just hanging out. Things didn't seem awkward between them at all. He liked that. The fact that they could move on so easily was pretty refreshing. Kim wished he had a bit more of that quality. It would have made getting over Jace a lot easier, that was for sure.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum