Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepover

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sleepover - Page 5 Empty Re: Sleepover

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:54 am

Satisfied that the cake was cooked well enough, Kymin took it out of the oven and put it on the stove top. He'd only used oven mits earlier to take the meatloaf out so he didn't worry Felix and Christian. He didn't bother with them this time. He was used to handling hot things. Turning the stove off, the black haired ninja returned to the living room and sat back down next to Felix, snuggling up once more. "It's done, it just needs to cool off," he told him with a smile, glancing to Christian and Vishnu. The puppy was curled up at the boy's side, his eyes closed, as he seemed to be sleeping quite peacefully. Kymin had to wonder if the dog slept more than he was awake most days.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:01 pm

One couldn't say Christian wasn't disappointed when he saw Vishnu was sleep, but his movie mattered more. Vishnu could always watch it next time. When Kymin came back saying the cake had to cool down he smiled delighted and thenr eturned to watching his movie once more. The cake could wait too. Felix wrapped his arms around Kymin as he took a seat next to him. He closed his eyes and slowly relaxed. He had a smile on his face. "You're warm," he whispered. "As always." Felix was glad they'd brought Christian over. Tonight was going swimmingly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:07 pm

Kymin rested one hand on Felix's leg and wrapped the other around his lover's waist, glad he'd let his hands cool off a bit before coming back in. "I'm always-" The black haired male grinned and chuckled when he realized him and Felix had started saying that he was always warm at the same time. "Hmhm. And you're comfy. As always," he retorted jokingly. He was relaxed as well, glancing at the movie every now and then. Sometimes his eyes would flicker a bit. He was still tired. But that was fine, he could stay awake. Or rather...maybe he couldn't. As he was in Felix's arms, his eyes slid closed and his breathing slowed a bit. He wasn't sure he'd ever been so relaxed that he'd fallen asleep outside of a bed just due to being relaxed. Up until now, that was.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Looked like Felix was getting stuck watching Christian tonight. The blue eyed male hadn't been sleep, just relaxing, but when he noticed that Kymin's breathing pattern had changed, he opened his eyes to see what was up. He smiled when he saw Kymin sleep. "Sleep, who needs it," he whispered as he kissed Kymin lightly on the cheek. He remained holding the other male in his arms but didn't bother going back to sleep. Instead he watched the remainder of the movie. When it was over he looked at Christian who had a somber look on his face. Clearly he wasn't happy that Godzilla had died. When the boy looked to him and Kymin, Felix moved his hand to tell him to stay quiet since Kymin was sleeping. Christian nodded and the two of them moved slowly. Felix laid Kymin down and Christian laid Vishnu down. The two of them headed into the kitchen to get some cake and milk. "They're both sleep," Christian giggled. Felix smiled and ruffled the boy's hair. "Indeed they are."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Out of the two on the couch, Vishnu was the only one to stir when he was moved, but he only moved to curl up next to Kymin's stomach, where it was warm. The black haired ninja was clearly fast asleep, his face letting tell how relaxed he was. This time it was Lilly in his dreams, in a village home at the base of a large mountain. In his dream, he was eagerly describing all that was going on in his life now. How he was getting married, and he might finally have another child, a little girl at that. Lilly, being who she was (at least in Kymin's mind), threw a couple sly teases at him, but didn't lack excitement for her past husband. Kymin could only wonder if this dream was really happening. It seemed so vivid, and Lilly...she was as beautiful as she'd ever been. It was like she was truly sitting with him on a tatami mat, drinking her sweet tea. She could never drink traditional green tea, as Kymin was so fond of doing. It was far too bitter for her. Kymin smiled lightly in his sleep. He didn't care if this was happening or not. It was real enough for him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:59 pm

(Awww.)

Felix and Christian spent their time chowing down on the cake as the others slept. Somehow they started into this conversation on the difference between mammals and birds and reptiles. Christian knew all about animals and had informed Felix that he was going to be a biologist when he was older. Felix simply smiled. That had been cute. Afterwards they had a small competition of seeing who could drink the most milk, which turned out with Christian spewing milk from his nose. The two tried so hard not to laugh afterwards. Neither wanted to wake Kymin or Vishnu. When it started to get late and Christian started yawning, the jonin got up and ran some bath water for the child. Once Christian was cleaned up and tucked into bed with Vishnu, Felix took a moment to clean up before making the bed in the master bedroom. Going back to the livingroom he tapped Kymin lightly. The look on his face said he was having a good dream and Felix felt bad about interrupting it, but the guy would be thankful in the morning. "Kymin, wake up and get in the bed."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Kymin shifted lightly at the sound of Felix's voice, and only moved after a few moments. His eyes blinked open a few times before groggily looking up at his lover. "I...fell asleep," he mumbled, closing his eyes again for a moment. "And now I don't feel like moving," he said with a tiny sigh, before lazily reaching his arms up towards Felix. "Carry me," he demanded. He was just joking out of tiredness, but his face and voice gave nothing away.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Felix nodded when Kymin spoke of falling asleep. "Thought you said you didn't need sleep." He ran his hand along the side of Kymin's face, but stopped when Kymin otdered him to carry him. Felix frowned. "I don't have enough body strength to do that. I'm not you." He smiled kindly and leaned down. "And even if I did have the strength, you're a grown ass man. Use your legs and walk." He kissed Kymin gently then stood up straight with a grin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:24 pm

"You have more than enough strength," he protested. "I'm not even that heavy." Kymin smiled lightly at the kiss, but sighed afterwards. "You woke me up from a brilliant dream. Therefore, you should make up for it by carrying me to our bed," he insisted, closing his eyes again. He supposed that he didn't mind Felix waking him up though, since he remembered every little detail of the dream. He unintentionally smiled again when Lilly's image came to mind. He wanted to keep his eyes closed for a bit longer so he could see her.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Felix sighed when Kymin said he should carry him for ruining the dream. "Or I could just lay down with you." He leaned over and kissed Kymin once more. "Or I'll pick you up and drop you on the floor." He smiled lightly before he knelt down and slid his hand along Kymin's torso. He then pressed a kiss along the side of the male's neck as his hand trailed down to his lover's pants. "Or do you need a wake up call?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Kymin opened his eyes slowly when Felix said he could just lay down with him. A small smile crossed over his face and he chuckled lightly. "You're horrible. I'm asking just this once and you threaten to drop me on the floor," he said, shaking his head lightly, which, since his head was still laying on the couch, only served to make it a bit messier. A shiver ran through him as Felix's hand ran up his chest. "You've been very enthusiastic about 'wake-up calls' today," he breathed. He leaned forward and kissed Felix deeply for a few moments that seemed all too brief. "Fine, I'll get up myself," he muttered, pushing himself so he was sitting up on the couch before stretching.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Felix smiled as Kymin called him mean. He melted into the kiss and then watched the black haired male sit up. "That's because I like being close to you," he informed the guy. "And I figured you'd enjoy a wake up call. I'm actually a bit worried that you're not as enthusistic. Don't give me that, 'Christian is in the house' excuse either. He's all tuckered out from today's events," he said with a smile. "He wants to be a biologist when he's older. We should get him a lizard." He patted Kymin on the head and then lifted the guy up off the couch and carried him to the bedroom. Laying him on the bed Felix climbed up next to him and rolled onto his side. "Happy," he asked with a smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Kymin shook his head lightly. "That's a completely valid excuse. You know I have troubles keeping quiet," he grinned playfully. "And we just got done a couple hours ago. I really am a bad influence on you," he frowned lightly. "Are you sure Mori would be okay with that?" he chuckled. A lizard. If Kymin was so mean, he would've suggested a snake instead. He blinked in surprise when Felix actually picked him up and carried him into the bedroom, his eyes a bit wide. A big smile crossed over the black haired ninja's face when Felix asked if he was happy. In response, Kymin leaned forward and locked his lover in a deep kiss, putting one hand on the side of Felix's face.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Felix smiled. "I know how to keep you quiet," he whispered. His blue eyes shinned lightly. "But I suppose you're not down for that." He closed his eyes and then shrugged. "Who cares what Mori thinks, I sign his check at the end of the day and Christian is ours, he deserved the best that we can offer. If he wants a lizard, we should get him a lizard." Felix opened his eyes when Kymin kissed him in response. He leaned against his lover and relished that kiss. It was what he'd been waiting for most of the day since Kymin had come back with Christian. The blue eyed male looked Kymin in the eyes for a long moment before he broke the kiss. "I take that as a yes."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:23 pm

"Honey, you know I'm down for just about anything you can think of," he chuckled. He said almost, because he wanted to start being careful about telling Felix 'anything'. Sure, he trusted Felix, but that didn't mean he couldn't be wary of the guy losing control again. He grinned when Felix said that at the end of the day he signs Mori's paychecks. That grin faded when he then said that Christian was theirs. They both wanted him to be, but they knew he couldn't be. Not now, when everything was...Oh god, what did I do...? Kymin thought suddenly. He'd proposed to Felix, knowing that they both had unfinished business. And not only that, they had to get Kana out of that village. Kymin smiled after the kiss. He didn't want those thoughts to ruin their night. The end of what should've been a perfect day. But there was always something, wasn't there? "It most certainly is a yes. You know Felix Kuriyama, you make me the happiest man alive. Nothing can change that."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:36 pm

"Well, let me tell you what I have in mind," Felix said as he pressed a little closer to Kymin. "Either you top, because I can clearly keep quiet unlike you, but that would still leave you moaning and groaning, so I have a better plan." He kissed the green eyed male nice and slow. "If we keep our lips locked together like this," he gave a quick demonstration. "Then neither of us will make any noise." The blue eyed shinobi gave a smirk and then laid down against Kymin. "I'm so glad I can make you happy," he said with a nod.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Kymin smiled when he felt Felix pressing against him, biting his lip lightly. "Ngn...you can't turn me on like this while there's a child in the house Felix, it's not fair," he complained grumpily. Even with that grumpy protesting, he happily returned that slow kiss. When Felix laid down against him, he sighed lightly. "I can't wait until tomorrow," he mumbled, wrapping his arms around Felix. He felt even warmer than usual right now. Might've been because it was a particularly nice night out. Of course, it didn't help that Felix was teasing him. "Ditto," he smiled, pressing a small kiss against the silver haired male's forehead.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Felix grinned. "I'm being unfair, I apologize." He then raised an eyebrow. "Wait, what happens tomorrow?" He then shook his head. "Never mind, I remember. We're taking Christian to the park with Vishnu. Ah, it's going to be an awesome day tomorrow." He gave a nod. "We sure do make great days." The silver haired male closed his eyes again. He was so tired. "You know, if you want to have chocolate cake and milk it's in there for you," the blue eyed male said past a yawn. Curling up around Kymin he tried not to drift off. "But I'm going to stay here and sleep."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:06 am

Kymin tried to hold back a grin when Felix asked what happened tomorrow. He'd be truly surprised if the man had forgotten after only a couple hours. And if he really had, he'd surprise his lover tomorrow. He chuckled. "I can have a piece tomorrow. I was being serious when I said I didn't feel like moving. Besides," he pressed a light kiss to Felix's neck, and then another, and then another. "With you all curled up around me like this, I don't exactly have the option of movement," he said with a quiet grin. He then let his eyes slide closed. "I think I'll fall asleep again pretty soon anyways," he said with a small yawn. He rarely ever tried to stifle his yawns. Didn't find it worth the effort.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:14 am

Felix was surprised Kymin didn't freak out about him saying they were taking Vishnu and Christian to the park when they'd made plans. He really wondered what the green eyed shinobi was up to. Didn't matter, he was too tired to focus. "If you don't want to move then don't move. Stay here with me and sleep." He couldn't help the shiver that ran through him when those kisses were planted. "Or you can kiss me a few more times like that." He chuckled at Kymin speaking on him being curled up. "Can't say I'm sorry."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:23 am

Kymin smiled when he felt Felix shiver, shaking his head at his lover's words. "Neither am I," he mumbled happily, snuggling against Felix.

_______

As usual, Kymin woke up early to go for his morning jog, but ended up leaving Vishnu at home to sleep. It was quite literally the crack of dawn, as the sun was just rising, and Kymin found himself heating up rather quickly. It was humid and warm outside, and there was a small mist reflected on the air. It was mornings like this that Kymin usually expected to see soul-mist, but he saw none today. He wasn't sure if he should've been relieved or not, but he was. When he got back to the house roughly an hour and a half after sunrise, he found that for the first time in a while, he'd worked up a sweat, and quietly went to the bathroom to shower before heading towards the kitchen and starting on breakfast for Felix, Christian and himself.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:27 am

Felix slept soundly. It was only a few hours after Kymin's return did he wake up. Showering first, the blue eyed male dressed in plain clothes and went into the kitchen with a sleep look in his eye. "Morning," he said with a sigh as he laid his head on the table. "Whatcha cooking?" He'd checked the bedroom where Christian had been sleeping to make sure the boy was still there and had found him sound asleep. "Why do you get up sooo early in the morning," he asked. "Don't you know the meaning of sleeping in and enjoying life?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:33 am

Kymin turned his head and smiled when he heard Felix's footsteps coming towards the kitchen. "Mornin' love," he smiled over his shoulder. "Waffles," he grinned. "Hey, what kinda fruit do you like?" he asked curiously. He gave a small, almost embarrassed smile when Felix asked why he got up so early. "Running love, I have to run, or else I end up out of shape, and I will not have that," he chuckled. "Even though I sleep heavy, I don't sleep late. Habit of having been a warrior for as long as I have. You learn to ignore what goes on in the night and sleep when you can," he smiled. It was the reason he usually tried to keep to a sleep schedule. He turned around and leaned against the counter. "You on the other hand, seem to enjoy sleep rather well. You were talking when I woke up earlier," he grinned. "What were you dreaming about?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:47 am

"I expected pancakes," he grumbled in the fabric of his shirt. Icy blue eyes closed for a brief moment as he tried to wake up. That shower had done little justice in bringing life to him. Felix glanced up slowly to look over his lean, yet muscular fiance. "There are too many to name, but a strawberry would be nice. Or honeydew." He shrugged once before closing his eyes once more. He listened to Kymin explain just why he got up so early. "Kymin, we're on vacation, there is no need to run every morning. If you get out of shape, well, it happens. This life if supposed to be just me, you, and Vishnu. You can train all you want next go around." He then smiled at Kymin's comment on sleeping. "Hmm, I think you should sleep until you really need to wake up, especially when you're on vacation." He made sure to emphasis vacation. Felix actually sat up and leaned back to stretch when he was questioned on what he'd been dreaming about. "That is classified information," he joked. Felix honestly didn't recall talking in his sleep. Kymin was probably just messing with him, but two could play at that game.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:07 am

Kymin rolled his eyes. "Don't grumble about it. I'm making you breakfast." He wondered if Felix was grumbling because he'd wanted pancakes, or because he'd been wrong when he'd guessed the day before. The black haired ninja nodded when Felix said strawberries or honeydew. "Good thing I bought strawberries when I was out. And those runs also serve other useful things, like last minute shopping. Hey, you think Christian likes blueberries?" He asked, happily putting a plate of waffles with cut up strawberries on them on the table in front of Felix before kissing him lightly and sitting down. "Fine, I'll sleep in on the weekends if it'll make you happy." A pause. "Starting next weekend." He'd forgotten today was Sunday for a minute. He gave a small chuckle and stole one of the smaller slices of strawberry off his lover's plate. "Ah? Classified?" A grin. "You were dreaming of me, weren't you? I think I heard my name somewhere in all that rambling," he snickered. He ran a hand lightly along the side of Felix's face lovingly. "Won't you tell me what you were dreaming of angel?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum